Ivanka LGBT Tweet

Um… guys?

What do?

Has Jared completely brainwashed her? Or has she always been like this? I'm a little confused here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump
archive.is/eMQIo
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/870450297927290882
archive.is/MvST7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As far as I know, she's always been a liberal.

What is she supposed to do? Post "i hate black people praise kek?" She is not and never was a liberal. She's doing it to make Trumps look more accepting / moderate. Slide/shill thread.

Yeah it turns out kids arent a carbon copy of parents.

Ivanka has always been like this.

Though I find your lack of linkage disturbing.
twitter.com/IvankaTrump

Not sure why, she's friends with Chelsea.
archive.is/eMQIo

Why should anyone take your word on this?

what the fuck do you think

If you scroll back way before the campaign, she's just another mom on twitter. Almost nothing political at all.

How about you use your own logos, retard - do you actually believe her (or any fucking public figure) to be sincere when speaking publicly?
If so, clearly you haven't understood jack shit about this planet

Trump doesn't care about gays either.

TBH, they are an effective tool to use against the left since the left abandoned them for the Muslims. We can force their faggot asses back into the closet later.

Honoring how much of a health risk they are for the spread of STDs?

Trumps daugher tweets a neutral shoutout to a minority community. WTF I am officially done with Trump now.

Fair enough.

Why should anyone take anyone's word on anything? Ivanka has always been extremely supportive of her father, and said she would work alongside him on various issues. She definitely isn't hardline GOP or anywhere near as right-wing as Trump, but I would never say she's a leftist. She doesn't talk about politics much, but when she does it's usually just backing up Trump or non-harmfully criticizing him to give kind of an Eleanor Roosevelt-type of presentation, wherein her criticism only really makes him look better because it makes people believe someone is reining him in, or keeping him from getting too crazy. This has always been my personal take on it, but if you have any significant evidence that she really is a true leftist other than her lightly supporting women's issues, feel free to post it..

Yael confirmed for Aut-Right.

Trumps Jew hat, the nigger cop almost being put in charge of homeland security or whatever and now Trumps pimped out Jew spawn celebrating homos. This shit just keeps getting better and better.
How about not tweet at all?

She married a kike. Had kike children. Converted to become a kike. What do you think Faggot?

bully?

Just after Memorial day… did the kike fucker say anything about that? Because 'honouring' dick sucks…

You don't have to:
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/870450297927290882
archive.is/MvST7