zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_blurred/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's days are finally coming to an end.

How do we plan the funeral?

IT ENDS

But he's cured of autism!

how it ends?

how do you imagine it will end?

Is he already running out of money? Is his mom practically on death's door?

BROTHER CHRISTIAN, I KNEW YOU'D COME

Going by his track record, it will probably end with a bang instead of a whimper

Yes and yes.

Where can he go from here? More betting from his "fans"? Going full Ed Gein?

Begging*

Here's to you, tomgirl

Fuck me he's desparate

The age of CWC is drawing to a close.
When he mom dies, he's likely to die in a raging ball of autism.

His autism is only growing stronger as the days go by.

Surprise chris-chan isn't shilling CISbusters yet.

Thread theme

I think this is how he's gonna make his money from here on out.

Hoarders are pure autism.

Even his autism is autistic

The sound he'll make rattling his cage will serve as a warning to the rest.

JULAY

I just wonder if the Cwcki will do anything to save him, with how desperate they were after there was a long period with no new CWC content.

Hey I know this is kind of not related to the board, but does anybody have a playlist or even just a list of all the best must-watch chris videos?

That's what makes it related to the board. This is the stuff that Holla Forums is all about, baby.

No ones hiring him or he's too lazy to get a job

Would you hire him if he came up to you?

being a trap surely means that to someone it's an upside

Even if it's Chris chan?

The wiki has a best videos session I think. I "enjoy" the one he pretends to be pregnant and the house tours.

So tell me, this white boy, like, all crazy and shit right? He like, gonna try and kill himself or something? I don't understand, can you tell me about this shit, I don't usually get this sort of shit, so it would be nice if someone can explain this shit to me. You get me?

Trannies tend to kill themselves so I'm betting on suicide.

Well my nigga, all you need to do is read this website, and be amazed at how there is more information on Chrischan than a US president.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

W-what?

Are you trying to become a meme or somthing?

Why the fuck is he begging for money when he has a PS4

He probably doesn't have money anymore by wasting it on buying the PS4 in the first place

But like, he is posting like this on multiple threads. and no, i havent seen the boondocks yet

Listen man, I got like, no idea what you are talking about, you need to understand, I ain't about those memes and shit right? I'm just curious is all, but thankfully this kind young American was able to supply me with inf-o-mation and shit, you feel me?

The quotations make it sound more disturbing than it otherwise would've been.

I really want to see how it all ends.

I suspect a murder suicide sort of thing.

I made the mistake of searching for it.

Niggers aren't able to make subtle allusions to things of which they like to recieve from people and wish everyone would do in place of badmouthing shitty memers on Holla Forums
But that's okay, I always knew you were retarded, trying to post some roleplay autistic shit from 'The Boondocks' like you're relevant or funny
What the fuck man

you could have done better tbqh fam

gay

I need an adult

Back to reddit with you.

Okay mate

Seeing how he is desperate and taking requests, someone bribe him into becoming good old chris again with the clown sweaters and sonichu medallion.

This tranny cancer is the most unfunny shit he has ever done, what a fucking bore.

Don't misgender that fine lady, you shitlord.

I stopped paying attention after one of the court bits following the pepper spray episode. I take it he avoided jail time? What is he even doing nowadays?

Some sort of hilarious accident that kills him and everyone in his entire town.

What if chris chan is just a persona, and in reality this guy doesn't have autism, and is a functioning member of society?

What if this is just the internet's most elaborate ruse?

It means Holla Forums should keep memeing in it's own board instead of fucking up the already low post quality here.

This one is good.

Watching his mother, who he may be sexually attracted to, die while begging for money for "medicine" only to use it to buy more worthless toys.

It would have to be a ruse more thorough than the documentation of the entire CWC wiki. The chances are next to nil.

Chris doesn't like the Ghostbusters with Bill Murray and shit. He likes Filmation's Ghost Busters, with Tracy the Gorilla and a talking car. Ow my axels!

He had a job at Wendy's once but got fired after scaring a child with his Donald Duck impression. He also sold knives door to door one summer, but the amount of those knives we've seen in other videos implies that he just got suckered into a pyramid scheme and didn't manage to sell any.

Aside from this, Bob and Barb encouraged him to never try to get a job because it would put his monthly tugboat at risk.

He claims that a "fan" sent him the PS4 after he made a video begging for one.

You don't think it was funny when he maced someone at gamestop because they told him to stop vandalizing the Sonic Boom displays by pasting covers with non-blue arms onto the cases while wearing a dress and My Little Pony glasses?

He tried to claim that once, made a video about it. Didn't work. At a certain point, pretending to be retarded this hard is itself retarded. Keep in mind that we have records of his autism going back to the early 1980s.

CWC doesn't like good comedy films, but he likes schlocky cartoons, what a fucking surprise hold the phone. I bet you're going to tell me he also doesn't like Pokemon Origins but he likes the original Pokemon Anime.

lad

""jk""

df
'd'

>>>/test/

Is he a tranny now?

Has been for a while. He now calls himself a male-identified lesbian with a female soul or some shit like that.

Please use her preferred pronouns.

Someone should just tell him crossdressing is (only slightly) less degenerate than callingyourself a "male-identified lesbian."

He doesn't care about your notions of degeneracy. Chris has seen the wider world hate males, and he hates them too. He's become convinced that he'd have an easier life if he were a woman, and can we really say he's wrong? The only point that is debatable is that he seems to think he'd have a better chance at getting china if he were a lesbian woman rather than a straight man, and given his track record, I don't think it's the craziest thing he's ever done. In fact, it might just be crazy enough to work.

Origins was shit, but what other kind of taste can I expect from somebody posting Overwatch memes.

:^)

ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT AGAIN

That's both hilarious and sad.

i wasnt even surprised, niggers are racist as fuck, its like their second most defining characteristic after blaming their shortcomings on others

I figured out how to cure Chris chan, it's a treatment that traces its way back to the 1930s and 1940s that's been actively suppressed by the (((medical community)))!

Step 1: Get him in proper hygiene
Step 2: Outfit him in something decent
Step 3: Begin rigorous physical and mental exercise by running him through military style training
Step 4: Begin teaching him the moral importance of family, nation, and community and how these units uphold societal stability
Step 5: Begin teaching him how to march and give orders
Step 6: Throw him into the military for a year or so
Step 7: Observe your results!

Congratulations! Your patient's autism has been cured! Please note, if this treatment doesn't work after three trials then the only solution is the final solution work camp .

I would love to see that.

I'M THE BAD GUY?

Okay tumblr, tell me why thats a problem

>>>/reddit/

?

You clearly know nothing about Chris Chan. He is very traditional when it comes to these things. He is extremely patriotic to his country and his state, and loves his family dearly. The biggest problem he has with any of his family members is that the rest of them have distanced themselves from Bob and Barb because they're awful people.

Holla Forumsfags don't even know Chris Chan. That's how you know they're post-2011 newfags.

tumblr says black people can't be racist.

ecelebshit

Anyone who doesn't think Chris Chan is Holla Forums can get the fuck out. We created him. He's ours.

Can I have a history lesson?

sonichu

Spoonfeeding newfags like you is what allowed you fags to ruin two chans.

What's a newfag?
:^)

Watch the documentary.

Rosechu episodes are the best episodes.

Probably the least autistic but most informative collection of data about the guy, Kid who made it did it for a school project too, got the special needs teahcher to talk about spergs, like a real documentary, good shit, highly recommended

Misses a ton of important info, though, and gets several significant things wrong, largely due to not knowing what parts are real and what parts Chris only thinks are real, and not being able to talk about all the sexually depraved shit, much of which is very significant. It also doesn't really talk much about his parents, probably because talking about their racism and homophobia in school would get him in trouble somehow, but these values are very important in Chris's life. Plus, it just didn't have the time to get into all the sagas. If you want to make a good Chris Chan documentary, it needs to be a miniseries. Making a Manchild.

That'll be after he dies.

So next year, probably.

Again, for a school project its pretty impressive, it doesn't get it all in down to its autistic details but you still get a pretty good idea of who CWC is if it's the first you heard of him, then you can dig into /cow/ or ED's archives to get into the nitty gritty of who this guy was

I could definitely see an actual studio putting out some sort of documentary about him though, when you think about it, it really is a very sad story that could make for good TV or netflix or whatever, too bad it'll likely never get made

Ascension to Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

No, but he is the almost-bald guy.

I've never felt such a desperate need to punch someone in my entire life..

How do you think he'll go out?

It's honestly not even really funny anymore, This guy never got a decent shot at life, mostly because of his family's backwards ass beliefs and their refusal to give him any sort of Special Needs schooling much less any sort of treatment or preparation for the real world outside of that

Why not just look at the cwcki? That's where the vast majority of the info is.

If we did it would get censored to hell and back and filled with normalfag moralizing. You need to dig into Chris quite deeply to come to the understanding where you accept everything about him without a reaction of pure shock. Normalfags couldn't handle that. They'd paint Clyde Cash like a monster, instead of a hero who only wanted to avenge his brother. They'd paint Chris like a victim of trolls instead of a victim of a society that failed him and parents that raised him wrong. They'd make it all about his autism, when we all know all the best shit he's done has nothing to do with autism. They'd ignore all the morally dubious things he's done, or brush them aside to make things seem more black and white.

Suicide by cop, when he threatens an officer with his trusty Megatron toy.

Hung with the Sonichu medallion

Suffocated by a bra three sizes too small

"Commit Suicide - Subliminal Frequencies Hypnosis WARNING! (Very Powerful)" video

Probably starving to death. That or being passed by family to family like a hot potato.

Because of that though, it's only gonna make this year all the more terrifying. His mom is gonna die eventually, what then?

Probably some sort of Norman Bates scenario for at least a few weeks.

I disagree, Chris' autism is too severe. He was always a lost cause, no amount of specialized treatment or structured parenting could have saved him. At best, he's qualified to push carts at WALMART.
The man literally wears diapers cause he still shits his pants.

That's pretty terrifying to imagine, mostly because its so realistic.

Oh I agree, if an honest and concise doc about CWC to be made it would have to be made by /cow/ or otherwise someone willing to give an honest unbiased retelling of events, for the better or the worse,

the one doc linked in this thread isn't bad for what he had to work with, he downplayed a bit of Chris's outbursts but for the most part at least explained if they were wrongfuly instigated, how and why

Chris wears diapers because his parents openly discouraged him from growing up. Chris is not stupid, he's just naive and lazy. And he's lazy because his parents told him to be. They coddle him so much they tell him not to get a job because they're afraid he'll lose his monthly tugboat. I know many people with autism far more severe than his who are productive members of society, because they didn't have parents who actively prevented them from being anything other than a giant toddler.

Well shit, he's already got the dressing up in woman's clothing thing down, I don't think you're too far off user

Keep in mind that his crossdressing started by stealing his mother's bras before he started buying his own.

Holla Forums take your autistic asses out back of the local kino hive and fucking shoot yourselves

This, if eugenics isn't an option, the only way to deal with autism is to be proactive in the parenting of an autistic kid, and its not for all families, thats why abortion or adoption exists, its obvious that Chris's parents just did not want to deal with that and just sorta let Chris run wild, which is the absolute worst thing you can do, CWC's situationis well documented enough that it should honestly be used in some sort of special ed course for what happens when an Autistic Child is left unattended yet pampered for most of their life

It's funny, he was the first brony, and an example of Tumblr.

but it probably means that Barb is dying soon and/or he's finally realizing the futility of being on the Internet when he's considered a joke throughout

He wasn't left unattended. Bob and Barb were actually very active parents, just in the wrong direction. When Chris was offered help at school to deal with his autism, they refused, and when Chris threw a violent tantrum and the school board ordered the assistance, they moved to a different district and tried to sue the school board. They then came up with a giant conspiracy theory saying that the Greene County School Board is behind all the shenanigans in Chris's life, due to being full of homosexuals. They allege the principal of Chris's school where he threw the tantrum was a homo who tried to molest Chris, and when Chris didn't let him, got the rest of the school board on board with this lifelong vendetta, which made them move, then prevented them from selling their house, which made them move back after like a decade, when Chris graduated high school (and thus take him away from all his "gal-pals" (years later Chris found out they were actually bitches just trying to look nice by being fake-nice to the retard) and make graduation the ultimate villain in his life, and his comic, where it is literally personified as the big bad). They then got Mary Lee Walsh to kick him out of college and got Megan and "two homos" who shopped at the Game Place, as well as the manager, Michael "JEW" Snyder (who isn't jewish) to ban Chris from the store and organize the trolling campaign that goes on to this day.

Now see on one level there is a vast organization of people who watch Chris and pull the strings on his life, but it started nearly 20 years after they claim, and has nothing to do with the Greene County School Board. You think his real life is crazy, you think the things the trolls have done are crazy, but the fantasy world that his parents put him in adds a much deeper layer to it.

Chris's longest stint off the internet happened when his dad died and he got arrested for running over Michael Snyder. He got court ordered therapy for one year. Nearly exactly one year later, he was back, like nothing ever changed. He can't quit.

To be fair, the internet is basically all he knows now. I think he's aware of the trolls, but he's got nobody else at this rate.

Thats my point though, at the root of it all, Chris's parents have been awful considering their son's circumstances

Well sure, but it's not that they just left him alone. If they were inattentive parents, Chris probably would have turned out much better than he did, as they went to great lengths to ensure that he ended up a failure.

they coddled him because autism, chris has many brother's and sister' who weren't autistc but did end up being okay forthemselves their mistak was coddling him because of his autism

Well yeah exactly. But the point is that he wasn't just left to his own devices. They treated him differently because of autism, but they treated him very actively.

Also, Chris is the only child that Bob and Barb had together. For all we know, Bob's old baby mama might have actually been a good parent, and Cole largely turned out as good as he did (still an SJW piece of shit, but better than Chris) largely because he realized Barb was a piece of shit and didn't take her parenting to heart.

normalfags think this

Normalfags don't hate SJWs and think Chris and his parents are all innocent victims. Cole Smithy is a dumbass, but at least he can make a living and hasn't been arrested for vandalizing video game stores and assaulting the employees because SONIC'S ARMS AREN'T BLUE. FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY, SEGA.

Hell, someone can start the mini-series now based on all the material on him so far and save his death for the final chapter.

That show was genius and so was the comic strip. A well thought out critique of nigger culture. I loved the episode where MLK calls out niggers on their shitty behavior and that he's disgusted by how they haven't made an attempt to better themselves with all the freedom they have been given.

The tale of CWC is like being alive during a fucking world war. People will talk about this ordeal for years to come but we will forever have the privilege (or curse) of actually being there and witnessing this travesty in progress.

But what happens if these memories vanish, like tears in the rain?

Disney ones were better

Someone will take Chris's torch and become the next Autismo supreme.
We always need someone to show us how the darkness really is so we can stray away from it.
Mattpat is looking fit for the role but he's too old

We'll always have the CWC documentary

We need to make a backup of the CWCki just in case the SJWs that run it have a meltdown.

What if he comes out and reveals he has been pretending to be autistic this entire time?

He tried to fool people into thinking that was the case, and he failed.

>>>Holla Forums

Lurk moar. It's called Rollin' and Trollin'. In his attempt to convince us all that he was faking his autism the whole time, he used City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 as the background music.

Even if he were faking since he were in second grade (we have records of his antics going back to at least then), is faking retardation this hard for this long not itself retarded?

Chris has always been Holla Forums. Why do you think his nemeses are called things like Liquid Chris and Blanka?

He's got High Functioning Autism, which basically means specialized treatment and structured parenting is the best solution and will work. Special Ed in schools is not though, but that's because those are designed as pig pens in function for the lowest common denominator (genuine born retards) that treats all that go in equally even if your only problem is your a mute.

WHO GAVE HIM MONEY!?

>>>/cow/
>>>/cow/
>>>/cow/
>>>/cow/
>>>/cow/
>>>/4chan/

Go back to halfchan you fucking newfag.

BUT WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY NEEDS IT THIS TIME!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!111?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?….???

He probably does. His mom is old and known to have a myriad of serious diseases. But he'll still spend the money on legos and DLC for games he doesn't even own.

I don't know but he hit up his brother who hasn't spoken to him or his mom in years for money, saying he's shoveling money into a fire spending like $2000 a month on his nyc apartment, meanwhile an apartment in nyc is more like $4,000 a month. His bro obviously didn't respond, hates his mom for being a liar about who his real dad is.

This piece of freak shit has hundreds if not thousands of dollars of toys lined up in its room, and is on the net begging for money.

It's gonna be a cold hard day when it's mom passes, in one recent video should looked half dead with one foot in the grave, cold hard reality will hit this source of massive entertainment over the years with a nice hard slap.

Barb croaks and this autist hangs in there for 6 whole weeks, then somehow kills itself by accident, probably sepsis or some other total dirt bag freak show way. If there is a god, his brother finds out their mom died and sends this moron like 1.5k a month to go on living on top of the neet bucks he collects, or just pays the house utilities and taxes, while Chris lives off neet bucks.

Knowing Chris though, it'll be something spectacular, he never fails to amaze, comes back crazier every time.

He cured his autism listening to some audio clip on YouTube a few minutes out of each day. He mentions being fully cured of autism and provided a link to the dooftube video in one of his recent uploads.

It's full blown retardation, we're talking full blown, there's no way someone could play it off so well over the years. His life has been documented for so long now, getting kicked out of college, malls, gamestops, game stores and for fucks sake, the guy recycles his own cum, jerks off into orange soda and drinks it, there's a video out there of him doing just that. Who can forget his father catching him having net sex with JULAAAALALALALALAAAAAAY and Bob Lumberjack walking in confused and yelling he's gonna cut down the internet.

This. I envy people who nowadays never heard of Chris-Chan and I just send them the ED and CWC wiki links, 90% of people are sucked in and binge read through then ask for more.

His autism doesn't seem too severe, he can drive and make videos at the same time, he's highly functional, just socially awkward due to his parents being on top of him and never letting him grow up.

Just when I think i've seen all his videos, I can't, I don't even know where to begin. Disturbing, but not his most disturbing work by far.

FYI "High functioning" is shit doctors told parents so they would feel less terrible about their kids and they handed out that label like candy

Chris is very obviously mentally handicapped and I firmly believe him being labeled autistic is a mis-diagnosis or his parents pressured his doctor into making that diagnosis in order to avoid social stigma etc

Chris has other siblings, too. Bob's other children. Chris and his parents seemed to barely interact with them, partially because they're much older than him, but possibly for the same reason as Cole, knowing that Bob and Barb are horrible people. Chris didn't even know about some of them until after the trolling began. However, they are well off, at least one of them is a doctor, so there's always the chance they would help as well.

But probably not. The authorities probably won't even know Barb has passed until the neighbors start smelling her rotting corpse and Chris goes all Norman Bates on the first few people who come to investigate.

Don't forget that he was in Nintendo Power years before that, on tv a decade before that for winning the Sonic Watch & Win Sweepstakes, and in the newspaper about five years earlier for having his name changed because a bear at the mall misheard it and he took it as a sign from GodJesus. Also, after his house burned down, fans dug through the wreckage and stole some of his old school records from the mid-late '80s, which also confirm all his old stories.

No he was officially diagnosed with Assburgers, the one that one guy made up to get into the books and was removed at the end of december right before the beginning of last year.

There was one expert from an autism related charity or something who somehow found the cwcki and came to believe Chris doesn't actually have autism, but rather a form of epilepsy or something that results in children suddenly losing the ability to talk in early childhood. This fits a story Chris tells of how his "abusive" babysitter "gave him autism" by locking him in his room when he misbehaved. He said after that he never talked for several years, until after having speech therapy. People who suffer this disease are not affected in other ways except for the indirect ways they are disadvantaged by essentially having to re-learn speech at an older age than most.

So basically, Chris isn't even autistic, he was misdiagnosed and has since used his autism as a crutch to justify all of his behavior. Of course this is not helped by his parents refusing to get him any treatment beyond speech therapy, as more people could have possibly corrected the diagnosis. But Chris wears his autism as a badge of pride, and when the person emailed him (I think the emails are on the Cwcki under "Autism Awareness Emails") and told him her idea, he was extremely insulted, and felt that she was just trying to steal his thunder.

Chris was not diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome, and will in fact get very angry if you even call Aspergers' a form of autism, even though it officially was. He always insisted that Aspergers' was a completely separate thing and that their claims that they have a form of autism is only them trying to "steal the limelight from true autistics."

Honestly I don't want Chris Chan to kill himself.

Losing him would be be losing a part of ourselves, we've bullied him so much for around a decade that he's become part of us.

It just wouldn't be the same without him.

The greatest thing about Chris chan is that his obsessive biographers are almost as autistic as he is.

Normally I would say cyberbullying can't be real because you can't touch someone over the internet. Then I remember the time The Man in the Pickle Suit interrupted his first date at the food court in the mall and stole his gal pal.

Dude if he's faking it then he successfully achieved mass fame by drawing shitty comics and fucking blowup dolls.

If he actually planned all of this then he's the greatest method actor to ever live.

Chris and his paranoia of the pickleman ever since have been a never ending fountain of chuckles for me.

I saw a video of that degenerate up your alley parade and this fat prickwas in the video publicly spanking naked people
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
Here see for yourselves.

Considering I've been around autistic, handicapped and retarded ppl in the past Chris in every way, shape and form has some degree of retardation

I'd argue its severe given how I've worked with ppl with less mental problems than he has who lead productive lives

Also retarded is not the same as down syndrome, most ppl when they think of retard they picture somebody with down syndrome, retarded ppl often look more or less "Normal" but have extremely diminished mental capacity

You know normalfags consider us the asshole of the internet but we're nothing compared to the truly depraved degenerates out there.

Our only real connection to those fucks is that that we're aware of them ALL of them, we've seen everything.

And it's made its mark.

Just go to sonichu.com. There's a whole wiki about his shenanigans.

It would be very possible to create someone like Chris just through bad upbringing though. The point is that there's little evidence that his issues are biological, and your argument that you've seen legit retarded people who are more productive than him can be considered evidence. Retarded people can be productive, people with "high functioning autism" can be productive. Chris isn't not productive because of any disorders he may or may not have, he's not productive because his parents actively discouraged him from becoming a productive member of society.

Fucking San Francisco man, that place needs to be cleaned.
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_blurred/index.php

In what way though?
Do you think he'll smash into that videogame store's transformer box in a car at top speed, trying to birth a real life Sonichu?

Electrocution when he drops the coffee maker in the bathtub. Why else did he even have the coffee maker in the bathroom that time he burned the house down?

Best case scenario his mother dies and he makes Heel-Face turn and gets his life back-together like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

A much more likely scenario is he continues to be an autistic tranny until he starves to death.

With his massive weight he would probably last a while.

Don't fatties have to eat more, though?

He's still lose weight before dying. Maybe that would help him get his act together.

Honestly if I was rich I would hire expect top of the line physiologists to rehabilitate Chirs and turn him into a productive member of society who eventually gets married and has children and proves a good father.

I just want to prove that it can do done and give hope to all anons that they can be successful too.

Just imagine is Chris actually grew up and became self sustaining. Imagine what he would feel like once he finally has a moment of lucidity. How would he react, finally coming to the realization of all he has done? Probably suicide, only not in the funny way that is more likely now.

needs money for pokemon go

But some of us DO.

The problem with that family is that they got the hell out and wanted nothing to do with a broken child. They ALL abandoned him and the parents were left with their shitty kid that they had no idea how to treat because back when they grew up those things were hidden from society and never talked about. Also those things were rare. So they figured to just keep him out of people's way as best they could. But the thing was that this was one of those ACTUAL cases of autism, not the many cases we see where doctors shove a bunch of drugs down the poor bastard's throat. He didnt get any treatment and ended up going down the deep end and made its way to 4chan Holla Forums. Thats what started all of this.

So really its a combination of parents who had no idea how to deal with this and gave up and outside fuckery. Its just 4chan and ED fucked off, leaving room for the tumblr faggots to get ahold of him and try to mold him into something that they can show as their poster child. Well this is exactly what you get when you let liberals dictate human beings.

He COULD be corrected with a strong military enforcement followed by close supervision. See he has strong NOTIONS about all these things that he claims but he doesnt understand fully what they really mean. You have to condition these things to where they are second nature.

Now im not saying this is a cure because honestly this is a mental disorder not a behavioral one. But there are behavior issues that can be corrected via strict guidelines that a military facility could create. It doesnt have to be an actual branch but a housing project that can give these guidelines.

No man what he would feel like doesn't matter.

Imagine the hope that it would give to millions of NEET's if someone as far gone as him could be fixed.

He's an ultimate autist. He's literally incapable of going past face value, so I don't see this being a scam.

Oh fuck that's close to me. My high school was right near there.
What the fuck.
That degeneracy goes on in my city, what the fuck

YandereDev, please.

You know what you must do user.

That's equivalent to avatarfagging or tripfagging, get the fuck out

Shit went too far.

He is most entertaining when kept in the crazy zone, but not so much that he burns out. Trolls don't know when to back off a bit and let him recover. You can't milk him dry for lulz. This is what happened. No lulz left and you get this shit which is just depressing because there is no entertainment value to it.

The tranny idea was the stupidest shit anyone ever convinced him to do, those faggots should have known he's too retarded to eventually figure out that women still don't want him.

Someone needs to get him back into the clown sweaters, wearing the medallions, ragining at trolls on the internet, filming himself sperging out in public. This tranny shit has ruined everything. The estro gel is probably what makes him so lethargic he won't go out and generate lulz anymore.

If Bob was around, perhaps Chris could leverage himself into the clown sweaters again. But now there is only landwhale Barb left, who is too sick to convince him to get his shit together.

wait, was it the "trolls" that convinced him to turn into a tranny? i always thought he got that idea by himself

That would be a kickstarter milestone

It was the SJWs at CWCwiki

I was cringing until he started spinning the doll around

The first one where Bob walks in and the one with him in the Mountain Dew shirt, talking about performing oral sex on Julie(I think?), are pretty good.

Being a pathetic waste of life is part of that user's idea of chan culture. Him and other /r9k/ucks are the inspiration for chicken tendies and gbp

What a small world, I used to go to New Westminster every day with my mom when I was a kid cause she owned a dry cleaning business out there.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Just because you have a retarded fetish doesnt mean niggers are better. You better fucking hope this is a copy pasta

BROTHER CHRISTIAN IS ABOUT TO BE-
recycled.

I don't consider what happened to chris to be bullying

Bullying is what awful shits do to other people for fun

But thing is chris is an awful shit, when I heard how his dad bob died I was furious, and after that I haven't been able to laugh at chris' stupid antics anymore because every time I see this lardass I want to punch him in his retarded face for letting his own father die like that

A lot of the jokes were made about chris, but a lot of people tried to knock him back to reality, to get him to finally fucking see the light, but every time chris would dismiss them and get back in his bubble

He's not faking shit, things are way beyond that point

>>>/cow/

Top kek m8

It has seen some shit.

Option 1: Chris sneaks out in his car late at night to wander a downtown area heavily populated with pokestops.

Unable to reach one in his car, he parks and walks to it. Absent-mindedly he wanders around the area tansfixed on his phone and oblivious to his surroundings, in full Pokemaster regalia. You might think at this point he's assaulted by a crackhead and robbed, but his prospective robbers lose interest when they catch wind of him and realize he likely has nothing of real value on him. A few men mistake him for a prostitute, but nothing comes of it because his appearance doesn't appeal to them. Instead he wanders into traffic and gets hit by a car, his Chun-Li reflexes and Mirrors Edge "parkay" failing him as he believes he's backflipping out of the way but only actually goes "whooosh" without moving as the car connects with his body which shatters like a jell-o mold filled with saltine crackers.

Option 2: With Barb dead Chris quickly blows through their money. He announces a yard sale to get rid of her things, but can't be bothered to put anything outside and just tells people to come in and look around. There are few legitimate buyers but with an influx of people entering his house he is repeatedly robbed and attacked by several people he attempts to scam. Eventually alone in a largely empty, heavily vandalized house, he refuses to become a ward of the state and go to a home. Without Barb his even more autistic trolls who thought they were playing a long con and finally have him all to themselves are able to convince him to start posting youtube videos matching their descriptions again for money. By now there is no interest remaining in Chris, and even if they were the videos are anti-humor, a combination of in-jokes, ancient references and political commentary. Deciding to save money by not paying his utilities, Chris finally dies from a combination of eating rotten food and exposure, alone in a pile of garbage clutching the latest Playstation system in the fetal position.

Isn't it weird how no gaming sites make mention of Chris.

Don't they want to protect a poor innocent male attempting to be female who happen to like video games and happens to have autism which makes him easily tricked into doing/believing things?

Desperate.
Your turn.

I know that feel user. Chris Chan's death will be a truly dark moment for the internet. His antics were like no one else and he was quite possibly the most unintentionally funny guy the internet will ever see.
but unfortunately the day of his death will come eventually one way or another and when it does I'm going to watch vid related and shed a couple tears

He will snap and, mark my words, will commit suicide. He will realize that's he's alone and bang! won't be able to cope. That or his half-brothers will institutionalize him, but i'm sure the first thing he will do after Babs kick the bucket is go after his relatives and beg.
After all someone will have to go there and deal with the paperwork, inheritance, etc.
And with that his relatives will go to the judge, declare him incapable or something (i don't know how american law works with that), assume the custody, the house, put him in the looney bin and sell whatever they find in that hoarder's nest, also the hoarder nest.

Bump.