Goddamn, imagine being this autistic about a series of board game reviews...

Goddamn, imagine being this autistic about a series of board game reviews. I never really believed the "James is special ed" meme but this has pretty much convinced me.
People keep saying that Board James is his magnum opus but I tried watching it and seeing grown men act like little kids with wacky facial expressions and the terrible effects gave me the biggest douche chills imaginable, and seeing how seriously they take is just embarassing to watch. It makes you wonder why he doesn't take this energy and apply it to an actual horror film or something worthwhile.

Sorry I don't find grown men jumping around like children hilarious instead of embarrassing.

t. illiterate redditor

t. bugman

He should've like made one special AVGN episode about board games and just call it a day.

AVGN was his best show.

He needs to make an actual horror film that isn't connected to his internet shit since that's clearly what he wishes he was doing instead.

reread this

and then ask yourself just how retarded are you

So what the hell happened with Bootsy?
It seems that Mike and him had a fallout for some reason.

He outed Mike for having an enormous penis.

Even though Bootsy is boring, you gotta admit, he's a quiet,calm person who does commentary. Name me one other YouTuber who does that.

get the fuck out and back to reddit subhuman ape

proof?

The subtle horror elements is what makes it funny and gives it charm.

You should watch his "lore" video. He gets really autistic about board james there.

Because he tried making a movie and it took so long and ended up flopping. YT is his career now, like I'm sure at the beginning he was hoping someone in hollywood would take note and invite him out and he'd become an actual director, but it never happened. If I could make a 15 minute video about something I bought at walmart 10 years ago and pay the rent, versus going into debt making a sure to fail horror movie I know what I'd choose.

James has admitted to attending a special ed school for his autism.

I'm pretty sure Bootsy was being a drama queen and drove Mike nuts during the last election.

Only dickheads say "douche chills" user.

Stop fucking using this phrase everywhere before it gets ruined like soyboy.

bugman's ++good word tho

t.soyboy