R Rated Star Trek Happening

As Deadline reports, “The film will most certainly go where no Star Trek has gone before: Tarantino has required it to be R-rated, and Paramount and Abrams agreed to that condition.”

THE FOLLOWING FILM HAS BEEN RATED R FOR SCENES OF GRAPHIC, EXTREME HOMOSEXUALITY

Bravo Tarentino.

And Samuel Jackson saying fuck a million times.

This only happened because Sony got his original movie

Source

Probably a foot fetish scene, some cuck fetish stuff, and a little of nigger stuff.

you mean Admiral Samuel Jackson.

"MAKE IT SO MOTHERFUCKER! WARP FUCKING SPEED!"

FUCK

Place your bets on who plays who

SAY WARP AGAIN
I DARE YOU
I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER

Tom Hardy as Picard

He looks like Right Said Fred.

I'm in two minds about this, but at least it'll be more memorable than the last few. I'll take another crazy Star Trek V over nothing but safe, serviceable products until the end of time.

It’s going to suck. Tarantino shouldn’t be anywhere near Star Trek.

At no point did I say it wouldn't suck, it just wont be boring.

Why the fuck does JJ Abrams have to approve anything with Star Trek?

Or Star Wars or anything for that matter!?

Unbelievable

That's what happens when you resurrect the Mission Impossible franchise the Star Trek franchise and the Star War franchise.

Wait what? Tarantino is directing fucking Star Trek? And it's going to be fucking R-Rated? And it's going to have Thor in it?

What the fuck is happening? Is my brain full of so much fuck?

yup,webm related.
The [R] rating is simply to dumping in gay shit & interracial/bestiality no doubt.

How old is Patrick Stuart? Also he really must be really desperate.

He's just an old faggot. If Cuckatino is on board, that means BBC for everyone.

Patrick Stewart is a dishonest shitfuck

Brevity is the soul of wit.

It's shocking how much of an improvement this is. Those extra panels were like the tumblr responses below the shared post saying 'omg this is me' and 'best. thing. ever'.

>Penny Arcade has gotten even uglier

Reminder that he was in the Emoji Movie as a literal talking piece of shit.

He ain't no… party shit?

Did someone fuck up and swapped Warhammer 40K with Star Trek?

And I thought STD was a disgrace.

Party pooper, I figured that out from you as you were almost there, I was thinking fanfare shit/ confetti shit.

Why? Does he have a drug problem or something that he needs money this badly?

Oh well.

Wrong, if you do that it just makes the strip seem like it's more about shitters than profanity. Someone who didn't know anything about Star Trek would just think the writer is a scatfiend and not know that it's meant to be commentary on the series new dialogue choices.

Who cares?

It would revitalize the franchise they said. We can use it to build better stuff they said. Don't overreact they said.