Elon Musk to Trump: You quit Paris, so I quit you

Elon Musk to Trump: You quit Paris, so I quit you
archive.is/VS0dx
money.cnn.com/2017/06/01/news/elon-musk-resigns-trump-adviser/index.html

Also does anyone have a webm of that ELON MUSK BETA MOMENT WITH TALULAH RILEY vid? I've been looking for it everywhere. She thoroughly emasculates him on camera, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m79cvHckUIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
archive.is/bmkzm#selection-4551.129-4551.182
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes#Early_life
facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/419721795066291/
archive.is/ajPpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=m79cvHckUIM

someone scrubbed it from jewtube

He doesn't understand that coal and cude oil production is the only way to cripple and outcuck best korea and the saudi terrorists

Yeah, I can't find it. It's been scrubbed good.

Someone must have it still, I refuse to give up. It was such a gem.

How is Elon Musk going to pay his alimony without government subsidies?

What happens in the video? I wouldn't know if I found it, hadn't seen it.

reddit gold

We've only know this for how many centuries? When did these "man made climate change" morons switch shaming tactics to "if you disagree with me you don't think climates exist!"? I'm so fucking sick of these climate change schmucks. We know the climate fucking changes. Prove we changes it or shut the fuck up. Also according to their own claims it's too late to do anything, so who the fuck cares?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

I agree with goofy looking satan dude that if human made climate change is real, we're so deep in shit that it's not really worth fucking over industrial output just to slightly decrease emissions

we either cut emissions entirely and bind greenhouse gasses on a large scale very soon or the clathrate gun is going to kill us all

fuck elon musk beta ass cuck faggot launch him on his rocket off the edge of this flat fucking earth fuck him

Good plan Elon drop another spoiled, ditzy girl into your life to mop up after your sperglings. That clip is hilarious. Is Musk just so autistic he can't tell that his fiances parents hate him?

She looks like she has downs. Her sentences don't really follow a single train of thought. And she's a horrible liar.

Good thing she married a rich beta autist.

Why doesn't the left cry about corporate welfare when musk gets handed half a billion dollars?

Selling solar powered rocket filters

gud meme

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
wew lad, money, huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not the same vid, I posted the screencap in the OP.

She actually married him twice.

Essentially when they first divorced he was worth 600 million. Few years later he's now worth over 10 billion.

She then decides (for some unknown reason, kek) to double dip and get married again…

That's the smartest downs syndrome gold digging bitch I have ever seen.

and the stock price starts flatlining

So, shall we destroy him for his disloyalty?

He had to throw a bitch fit to get govt. contracts as well. I couldn't imagine why they would take his judgement skills into account. Kek.

She talks about how she met him in a London club and he went on talking about his rocket and she entertained his autsim, was going uhuh. Thoroughly emasculates him.

This guy was always a faggot tbh.

he really cares about the environment

Good luck getting grants from now on, faggot. You just killed tesla, and possibly spacex

Who cares? This beta cuck won't have a dime when Amber Heard gets done with him. Trump will have to hire her to get to those shekels.

Oh no I'm so devastated a kike adviser that sucks off the government to stay in business resigned as an adviser :'^(

Loyalty from musk? That fuck was never 'loyal'. He's a globalist parasite that never should have been anywhere near the administration.

Snake oil is real.

Global warming is a scam designed to asset strip America, enrich globalists & keep the third world in poverty.

Fuckin checked

never been glad to miss quads

That doesn't answer my question. Do we destroy him?

Same tired story with so many of these libshits. They only care about the appearance of being forward-thinking. Inwardly, they're violently stupid, self-obsessed virtual signal addicts.

w/ love

i dont think he has felt it so it will crit

Is he actually going out with Amber Heard? Jesus Christ, some people never learn

Jesus Christ, that is such an obvious gold-digging whore. This fuckwit is gonna end up a pauper.

He should be destroyed for being a parasitic kike that steals from us, just like the rest of them.

Elon Musk is so overvalued and overrated, muh hyperloop, none of his projects are going anywhere. Even the faggots at NASA wouldn't allow him to launch people on a rocket because the damn thing would probably blow up on the launch pad because his diversity hires and chink outsourcing still can't compete with whites of almost 60 years ago.

Tesla is the only operation I know he has which sees promise but as far as I know its not making a profit yet even with all of King niggers reimbursements. The market will one day find out the man's a hackjob.

Wait, he's a fucking kike? Well, that explains a lot.

real

Thank you all, it was the first time I had quads

wew checked

How do we get the lsd into his drinks?

Can you confirm he is kike?

If we can crush the manmade climate change racket, it will likely break many lefties.

Elon Musk's only success to date is reverse engineering Steve Job's reality distortion field.

TRUMPS PUTTING AMERICAN INTERESTS FIRST AND PEOPLE ARE HATING HIM WHY ?

my answer rhymes with SHOES

wtf I love air taxes now

Lol

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Or BIKES.

I see the wisdom of your analogy

lsd

drink
see pic

invent the poison pill of shilling

Better idea: cut all funding to SpaceX.

Don't forget ACID RAIN! which only has a pH of ~6, SO EVIL! Aren't you scared of the clouds of CARBONIC ACID and want to give more powers to unelected globalist interest groups?

Carbonic Acid is what makes Soda bubbly under 1atm btw, and yeah Acid Rain can occur and can be harmful to certain environments especially soils over a prolonged time though Volcanos will do the same, all you have to do is change the ignition process for coal burners to prevent the sulfur from escaping and this is also economical because you can get commerical sulfuric acid too, so why stay inefficient and damage the environment around the plant when you could just as easily increase efficiency and do less harm? It doesn't have to be a "global" plan.

Or BIDS

We wouldn't call it climate if it didn't change, also they are not talking about how much it changes, so far it went down in temperatures in 1997 to about 2012 if I recall and now it's going up very slowly, did you even notice it was colder in the 2000s? Do you even notice it's warmer now? That's the change, very fucking mild.

Did they even told you that if the catastrophic lies they've told were to actually come true, it would be less costly to adapt to the new climate than change it back? And I mean less costly as in human lives because what they want is the death of humans, ask any fucking environmentalist, they sound like satanists about to do an offering on the altar of their occult god.

And then they have the gall to say stupidity like that the white ice reflects solar rays and that if it melts the browner earth will absorb more warmth and do a feedback loop. What a fucking load of bullshit. Not only the south pole is getting bigger, but the reflection of light is such insignificant, no one who will tell you this will be able to tell you just how much it can actually have an impact. Truth is, what reflects most light on Earth are clouds, the Earth is filled with them unlike ice, and even then the reflection of light from the clouds has an insignificant role in temperature.

And then apparently, colder weather is better right? Right better if you want to kill humans. They teach that to kids as young as 6 years old, us atheists are better than indoctrinate our kids imarite?

Still waiting for that early 90s ice age. I really like the cold. It's much easier to get warm than it is to cool down.

I'm sure hes not just thinking about those silly electric cars.

SpaceX is privately funded.

Time to short this guy

WE HAVE NUDES OF TRUMP?

It's complaining about second hand smoke while standing next to a garbage fire.

He can't legally allow a diverse work force for SpaceX he has even been criticized for it. You can't use non americans for that type of business.

This climate change shit never stops reminding me that apart from a tiny minority, most people in the west are retarded sheep with absolutely no mind of their own. The fact that these retards keep falling to the same recycled alarmist meme created to destabilize the west and pour more funding into (((certain research groups))) is almost funny.

Forget IQ tests, if someone actually believes in the meme of apocalyptic climate change they might as well be retarded street shitters who keep saying they'll be a superpower in a decade that keeps being pushed back.

remember this deal was GIVING COMPANIES $100 BILLION A YEAR FOR " GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE" in some of the worlds most unstable regions like that will not go VERY wrong.

this is why Elon is bitching and other people like him. he wanted some of that $100 billion YEARLY.

archive.is/bmkzm#selection-4551.129-4551.182

The earth has many expanding cycles, one of which causes a shift of the poles, melting icecaps, and global cataclysm. We're headed toward another ice age and biblical flood and there's nothing we can do about it.

Of corse Elon Musk is going to push the "Climate change is real" agenda. The only reason people buy Tesla cars is to feel like they are helping the environment. One of his businesses is dependent on climate change being real. He just wants Shekels.

Nobody cares you little meme faggot.

I hope Trump cuts his gibsmedats.

Isn't everything Musk does heavily subsidized by the american government, to the point where it's little more than a slush fund donation scheme?

this, people are trying to make as much money as they can before it happens.

How very adult and constructive of him.

Things dont go little babby Elons way so he takes his ball and goes home.

wtf I hate Musk now

yes, without the carbon credit system Tesla motors would under.

Please tell me that tweet is sarcastic

Man-made climate change, however, is a fucking scam. People have been saying for decades now that the temperature will just naturally shift and seasons will change, and what do pseudo-intellectual entrepeneurs with too much fame tell us?

That is how the "clean energy" scam is done. You get a few 100 million from seed investors (oil/gas companies and venture capital). Then you get a billion dollar Government subsidy while keeping your company private. You stretch out the project and give updates and request for more govt grants as you show samples of your progress. Biggest example of this is Bloom Energy, remember them?

Fuck 'im

whats funny is that there is nothing stopping them from doing this.

they were just betting on the US to pay for most of it.

UUHHHHH MUH VIRTUE SIGNALING

That cocksucker kristol needs to hang.

tbh I don't understand why Trump is cucking to the climate change deniers. Their votes were useful but he's president now. We should take care of the planet God gave us.

Wew.

There will be clean air and the perfect climate when you die and go to heaven dipshit!

na na na nah, hey hey hey, good bye

Environmentalism doesn't require absurd taxes and obscene government subsidies.

Just burn fire in reverse, stupid

Here's your (You).

But it does require regulations elsewise you have jews like who hate nature and will willingly destroy the planet just to spite the gentiles.

This fucking post gave me autism.

Sorry Eli, you don't get both.
Trump gets it, and if we get space exploration, we don't need this planet

Fuck Kikes and fuck you shill. America already has regulations out the ass. Carbon taxes and "climate" agreements do nothing to save nature or preserve forests.

Without Elon Musk, we'll have to rely on NASA. Unless another multi-billionaire with some rockets steps up.

If you don't like the kikes then why do you agree with their desire to destroy the planet?

Not like Tesla stock can get any lower lmao fuck my shit up Elon, just FUCK MY SHIT UP
¯\_(ツ)_🔫

Wew lads, these goys

America already has some pretty top notch and comprehensive environmental regulations. Some may even argue too many. Point being that carbon taxes and international agreements cannot and will not do anything to enhance the quality of the environment. Climate change related policies and agreements are alarmist tools in the effort of furthering global political uniformity as nations give up ever more sovereignty for the sake of "combating climate change" all while raking in extra revenue from fruitless taxes.

nigga have you been reading ? his company takes billions from the US gov. it woundn't exist if it wasn't for the US gov. it is NASA.

To be fair, I'm not opposed to depopulating nonwhites.

These fucking people. The people that push for their protection half the time don't even know what's going on with them or are fond of saying two different things. They tell people here that they are dying off due to global warming and then tell the people who live near them (who are allowed to hunt them) that they are dying off due to over-hunting when often times, their numbers are increased in these areas and even more worse, they're more aggressive about their intrusions into towns. I'm not saying I don't care about the environment, but these fucks should be honest and actually be consistent for once.

The Tesla stock is the highest it has been

9/10
would give the Deportation

anybody eles think HAIL HYDRA

Autism hitting hard on this one. Also most of that deal money is going to line the European and UN pockets, our tax dollars will line foreigner power's pockets. That's tight, that's really fucking tight.

Fucking retards.

Reddit has a special place just for jerking off this retard. Even for them it's honestly pathetic.

They all have. How do you think the kikes bankrupted the country?

If Elon Musks' shitty cars went out of business they'd stop warming the climate with their high intensity battery fires.

Taxpayers should demand their money back from this fucking kike. Enough bullshit. SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity what's next?

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

It's pronounced Kikes, as in rhymes with Bikes?

I always thought it was Kikes as in, Cick-E's. I have said this in public, how embarrassing.

You mean Kek :^)

Why doesn't any of the msm ever mention coal scrubbers? Even Wired had an article on it stating it as the only alternative energy source for the immediate future

www.wired.com/2014/03/clean-coal/

Wrote a paper on climate change once for a first year biology and its effect on ecosystems. Brought up that more Polar Bears were found drifting toward Iceland in the 19th century (sometimes 150 in a year) and the last few decades have been significantly less. Not that there is a significant shortage of polar bears from then till now, since their numbers are actually quite high and people's alarmist is mostly concerned with, "But where will they go when the ice does melt?". Was surprised I didn't get reamed and actually got an A on it. Go figure.

no, just his wife

Nuh uh! pulling out of that deal means you don't give a shit at all about earth, and you are basically a villain from captain planet!

Everything is so simple when you only read headlines, just follow what the celebrities and mainstream media say goy!

Stop it. You're making me erect

He also apparently the nigger doesn't understand his rockets run on crude oil cracking. (RP-1)

Fucking hell, I wish we had permission to do what their stupid tweets claimed.

Oh shit you're right when did that happen

Wonder how that'll look tomorrow? I swear, it's like 1999 all over again with these damn "unicorns" that don't have a profit.

Look at Petra Nova plant that just came online.

Probably in the shitter, I'm just glad that I made money on it in the past year, and maybe in a few months when I do my yearly portfolio peek and see that everyone's forgotten about musk being a cry baby. Crossing my fingers!

This is some next level retardation. Surely you jest

Why should we care about some dude's opinions who willfully walked into the amber heard trap?

Seriously, dude's a moron.

I don't even know who this fucking faggot is. I'll let you guys handle it.

He makes sheckles off electric cars and solar panels. He cant back Trump, his fortune wont allow it.

In the past he has equated global CO2 emissions as an experiment that no one knew weather or not would be harmful or helpful.

Good one lad.

So besides the carbon cresits bullshit, what else is bad about the paris agreement?

I like Elon Musk. But its fairly transparent he's just whining because he knows his government subsidies are at stake. Fuck that

Alimony, you say?
>>>/just/ fuck my shit up.

I wish I was joking, at least I am not American and English isn't my first language I still feel bad

Oh no! Who's going to waste my tax dollars on stupid bullshit programs for negro colonizing of Mars now? Who's going to pretend to be a modern business entrepreneur without actually taking any chances by leeching off government funds instead of actual personal investment?

Is his wife helen hunt?

Bill Kristol is completely unironic, he's that much of a fucking tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
This is nearly as good, kek

The audacity of these tech sultans. I really wish would put them into their places. Give these lefty liberal commie faggot what they want by taxing them 90% and cutting all subsidies. They might start to remember they're human like the rest of us. Stupid fuckers.

shiggy diggy CY+2

Don't get me wrong; I would love for SOMETHING to go wrong and destroy the current world order, but unless the iceage fucks shit up within my lifetime then I don't give a shit. Is there actually a chance that global temperatures could actually change quickly enough to cause real social collapse?

Yes.
If just India and Pakistan nuke one another (with their relatively tiny Hiroshima size bombs), 20 million die immediately, hundreds of millions of niggers in Africaand other third world shitholes will starve to death. Temperatures will drop by up to six degrees within a week or two. Canada would be too cold to grow wheat.
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

That physically hurt me to watch

Isnt that the cunt from the scam company Theranos

"their anus"

That hurts…ohhhhhhhhhh call the burn unit someone!

Bye globalist welfare nigger.Now fuck off mkay thanks.

elon musk is a fucking try-hard faggot

Rocket fuel is toxic as fuck, and Dragons need to carry/burn extra in order to pull off their landings. Clearly Musk doesn't care that much; he's just a virtue signalling faggot. For further proof: Reddit sucks his cock whenever possible.

dat wiki page…. fuke sake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes#Early_life

The chinese, paying for software, I doubt it

tfw no smile lines at age 33, more bullshit

This might explain how she sold ice(software) to the inuits(chinese).

HAHAHAHAHA

JUST

good, nobody needs his shit tier, scientifically faulty ideas anywhere near them.

Musk is a charlatan, a very good one but one none the less.

Kek, what's this fag going to do now that his government shekels are going to dry up?

He's talking about dat nadzee Charles Lindbergh who used it as a slogan in advocating to stay out of WWII.

his other business projects focus on alternative energy and electric cars, without Paris, he won't be getting all those government gibs

The thing that makes me laugh is that if he wanted to do anything with autonomous (expected to also be electric) cars, it's a fucking $5,000,000 insurance policy to be able to street-test anything in the US. $5M specifically in California, although other states are cheaper.
Somewhat explains why he was so hellbent on staying in the Paris bullshit because across Europe, it's cheaper to test such technology, and a lot of shit was in the process of being outsourced. Faggot Musk probably wanted to try spearheading most of those programs with more kikery. He never cared about climate change, and now he gets even fewer shekels.

So this his how we break Elon Musk.
RUMOR MILL
Find tidbits of scandalous information, anything that sounds bad, and create rumors about it tied to his TOXIC STOCK, and scattershot it across the internet and especially in person. Get the gossip going that his stock will fall, that he's laundering money, that he's involved in shennanigans and it's on the verge of going public. Cite "insider sources" and make claims about his underlings being nervous. Spread these to every share trading magazine, newssource, forum and even irc. Fact is, the bernout nerds already hate him and this will get parroted, and even if checked, will only lead us to juicier stuff. Once we've done this for a week, even google analytics will pick up on the negative buzz, and share holders will start to abandon ship, which will only appear to confirm our rumors that his ship is sinking, and then everyone else will bail, while greedy fucks start eyeing his companies as possible assets to sieze, shred, and sell for a profit. He'll be out of the picture in a minimum of four months, for a week's worth of trolling.

Once upon a time I could still be surprised to hear this, albeit a little.

This faggot's head belong on a pike on top of the Capitol building along with his other globalist traitor brothers who have robbed the American people dry

kek

Watching this bitch fall was pretty funny. In 2015 they were shilling her as the next Steve Jobs then a year later, she's exposed as a scammer with a net worth of -25 mil.

You helped jog my memory of that garbage when I went through elementary school in the 90's.
I also remember having to read a book about global pollution making the air so toxic it kills literally everyone except one couple who are living in an air bubble with limited oxygen. If I remember correctly, the story is about the couple reminiscing about better times and lamenting where things went wrong as the last of their oxygen slowly runs out. And this is an elementary school book from the 90's.

Elon Musk: if you dont scratch my back i wont scratch yours

Ok. No more goverment gibs for you. Go back to South Africa

No need to resort to lies and falsehood, when real toxicity surrounding Musk exists and can be found just by going through Wikipedia links.

For instance, just look up "Malaysia Airlines + Elon Musk".

He is clearly in serious money trouble already and is just pulling off this stunt so he can blame Trump when he defaults on all his loans to save face. Hes not completely stupid. He knows he is biting the hand that feeds him but he is losing the battle of not inventing anything anyone would actually buy. So he is doing this to blame someone other than himself as he crashes and burns like his rockets.

And get his ass raped and killed by the dindus there.

Tesla has pretty much run its course, but it's a shame about spacex. They've done a lot of worthwhile R&D and are working on more, all while the NASA-run pork projects keep missing all their deadlines with nothing to show for it.

What does the Paris Agreement even do? I don't want to know what the end goal is. What are they making people do to "save the environment"

It cripples America's economy by cutting jobs and imposing restrictions on the industry for the sake of (((environmentalism))).

He makes it pretty clear in his speech. It basically makes us pay out the ass to get rid of our own energy industries, while letting street shitters in India and China grow theirs.
All to make the earth 0.02 degrees C cooler by year 2100.

literally nothing.

If a kike tells you the sky is blue, does it become green? The anti climate change shit is a massive globalist scheme to funnel resources and industry away from white nations, true, but that doesn't mean the underlying phenomenon does not exist. Just like the jews did not just invent the nature of women or the quirks of human psychology that allow their debt ponzi schemes to exist.

CO2 emissions do have the potential to cause warming, and humans have raised the atmospheric CO2 levels by a massive amount. The feedback mechanisms are hard to predict, and the kikes are always exaggerating the shit out of it, but it still exists.

In 80 fucking years, even.

People fall for the global warming meme because of simplistic understand like yours. Yes, CO2 is greenhouse gas. Does this mean it will raise global temperature? No, because the system is not so simple that one factor has that effect.

STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES

Someone found it when OP thought it was gone from YouTube. Nobody ITT downloaded it yet?

for shame

unless I fucked up somehow

See

No shit we go through warming and cooling phases, and nobody said otherwise. The point is we don't have to pay actual trillions to shoot ourselves in the faces for absolutely nothing. If you want to actually fix something in the environment, force India to clean up the Ganges, or just get rid of most of Africa, where niggers burn mountains of garbage in their free time.

really? Half the techfags I know were berniebros who slobber all over musks dick.

They also have the potential to greatly increase crop yields.

oh shit that nigger got plugs

No, you fall for the neocohen controlled op meme. CO2 increases temperatures in the lower atmosphere by a small but not irrelevant amount, which can cause cascading feedback effects, thigs like increasing water vapour thresholds - which produces double effect of more greenhouse effect and less cloud formation and therefore reflection. There are a lot of apocalyptic predictions from the 80s and 90s floating around, but the basic trend of increasing lower atmospheric temperatutes and decreasing upper atmospheric temperatures has been very consistent.

Sadly the whole field is deeply marred by politics.

Correct me if i am wrong, but this Paris deal thing is just one global gibsmedat, where america ends up giving money to the entire world and gets fuck all in return based on some pseudo-religion who's golden bull is "climate change"?

No, they do not. CO2 is not the limiting factor in crop production anywhere. And by potential I should have said, CO2 definitely raises the amount of heat retained in the atmosphere, that is a 100% certain, deterministic outcome. The only question is how much of a feedback effect this has, and that's what the kikes have been so keen to exaggerate with their carbon credit turd world welfare project pitches.

How much exactly? Did you know humans lived on this earth at a time when the climate was an entire 4 degrees warmer than it is now? By all accounts of what evidence we can find, the planet was a veritable garden of eden with massive wild fields of barley, arable
land reaching up into the mountains and growing season nearly all year long. It is from this period where we find artifacts of people worshipping a "mother earth" goddess because they never want for food.

You are wrong. CO2 most definitely increases yields, most of the plants today evolved under much higher levels of CO2 to begin with.

You're 100% correct. I wasn't saying global warming wasn't a phenomenon, just that the idea that taxes and subsidies will combat it is useless.

You're missing some aspects of it. Basically it's fundamentally a way to expand international governance. As international law exists now, it's mostly arms treaties and contracts. What climate agreements amount to is the enforcement of nearly global enforcement of taxation, which will allow other planetary agreements of a similar nature to form. The end goal being global governance super-ceding country governance in the same way that federal governments override states in the US and the EU is attempting to erode at national sovereignty. The more concentrated the power the less resistance the (((Elite))) has as they enforce their agenda.

The second motivation that you might be overlooking is an attempt to take over industry on part of the political Left. If they raise the barriers of entry to industries that tend to contribute to the Right Wing (energy, manufacturing, etc.), they can either force them to go overseas or force them to transfer funds to more "environmentally-friendly" industry. If they go overseas, they have less of a vested interest in domestic politics and their workers become more dependent on the social state (because they'll have to either subsist off of welfare entirely or find a new "environmentally friendly" job (likely in government)). If the businesses stick around they reduce their greenhouse emissions by buying equipment exclusively produced by companies that both receive government subsidies ($100 billion a year as a floor) and contribute exclusively to the political left-wing. The (((commies))) get to take over the country as their long march through the institutions goes unperturbed.

Yields of what? Not all plants behave the same way. I've worked in a nursery that had atmo control. A lot of plants grow bigger and faster. Some domestic varieties of plants get fucked up from that as they can't support their own mass. Some varieties of plants get malformed reproductive organs.

Cultivars can no doubt develop adapted plants, they've been doing so since cavemen pushed seeds in the ground. Wild flora will adapt over time. Don't expect shit to remain exactly the same. I predict more soy, less tomatoes, but who knows for certain?

Prove it faggit, when there was more CO2 this planet was greener and had larger flora and fauna too.

it also had different fauna. grains as they exist today, did not exist before civilization, because selective breeding. the only prehistoric plant that is cultivated today is what? ginko? name another.

fauna and flora. all that shit is interrelated. especially fungi and soil microbes and shit.

This Paris shit has nothing to do with saving the planet, you fuckwit. It's a giant fucking heist. Watch Trump's speech on it.

Pretty simple stuff, for the US no more coal while India can double their coal industry. For the US the privilege of paying 100 billion dollars a year which will go to 3rd world countries, for China no binding requirements for at least 13 years.

is for

?? and you were staring at anime ass and replied to the wont post?

Sad fact: Macho Man's real name was Lanny Poffo, and he was jewish.

CHECKED

No way those are plugs. That's an elton john type stapled-on wig.

Wait I saw her and isn't she a con artist whom scammed the military guys?

Despite shamelessly ingratiating himself to hebes on a constant basis, I trust the guy. His heart seems to be in the right place, and he's pulling our asses out of some very bad spots.

He's actually slowly cucking them into a peace deal

appreciated

Is there youtube version of this? I want to share with people

Can anyone explain to be how people who believe in man made climate change can justify bringing millions of people from less developed countries into the 1st world when their carbon footprint will increase exponentially?

but the dying africans user!
seriously there's no alternative for them in their perception
The purpose is getting everyone to get cucked by niggers, through simple brainwashing to have them encourage GIBS ME for everyone who can't help themselves

I used to give a shit about Elon Musk until I read about how absolutely shit he treats his engineers. SpaceX operates on the "burn them the fuck out and get new ones every 2 years" business model.

Because doublethink. Their Marxist teachers have raised them and educated them on the issues for their entire lives from kindergarten to college, and the resounding message throughout it all is "It only matters when white people do it".

Just go play with your rockets and cars Elon, nobody has time for your whiny crap.

anecdotal, but I have a friend of a friend who is an engineer at tesla, and they are pretty much required to work at least 60 hours a week. The pay is good, but not 60 hours a week good

Why the fuck would anyone this successful ever get married? Divorce fucks over $20K/ year manual laborers, what do you think it does to a super rich guy? He should have gone full Chad and just strung along a series of supermodels, baiting them with the hint he might share his wealth with them…. someday.

This dude has some attachment issues.

see also
facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/419721795066291/

its from a documentary.. revenge of the electric car or something

Environmentalism has nothing to do with global warming (which doesn't exist), you cocksucking faggot.

She does look like a retard of some kind. Never heard of her before, is she famous or something?

Welcome to muh lolberturdianism/Ancaptistan. Running a business without morals is muh right. So is importing shitskins.

archive.is/ajPpk
ayy

Mark this somewhere– within the next 10 years, this Jew will be in jail unless he donates MAJOR shekels to the ADL, Israel, and other Jews quickly so he can get off as the JEw marc rich did for helping bankrupt all of Russia.

Until very recently, he didn't even come out as a Jew and claimed to be a Boer, which sounded fairly reasonable since they are insane zionists and use names like "Elon." Now as always, the truth comes out, like something out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion this grasping, leering greed of theirs.

People way, way overestimate his "intelligence." He's been feeding on the decaying carcass of NASA for over a decade now, and the work done by generations of White scientists that Kong Nigger threw away.

Why is so against Trump pulling out of this? Soon he won't be dating models any longer with will be dating a big buck nigger in the pen. He lost billions on his "solar" bullshit, he kept it alive by pushing money around from his "rocket project" (I will be forever grateful to him for blowing up kikeberg's facefuck satellite) and his fucking shitty car company popular amng yuppies, which I suspect if one did a very thorough emission test, you
d find a similar scheme to what VW was doing. Those scientists who came up with that certainly went around shopping the idea tothe most corrut scum in the industry, of which he is king.

Once he's in jail, I wonder if he loses all his hair without touch ups to his bald prick jew head?

As much as Johnny Depp is an insane piece of shit, a girl who will backstab her own husband like that and taoe him, you should never touch with a fucking 10 foot pole. And she is convinced the Jew will marry her? His fall is going to one I'll thoroughly enjoy.

Yes I was going to add in my response about how cognitive dissonance is so rampant. essentially double think and the Orwellian reality has been successful

Dubs confirm!

Musk is a con man. He drums up hype about some new and fancy thing many have thought about and come to the conclusion that it was not worth the effort, and then reddit and the "dude science LMAO"-crowd suck his dick and evangelize him. Hell, on this very board, there are a few people that actually believe a word Elon says.
Tesla itself is the Apple of the automotive industry, it's a toy for rich nerds that don't have enough testosterone in their system to enjoy driving a car so they tell everyone how dangerous it is to drive yourself and that everyone should get his license revoked or something. It's the usual chumps sucking Elon's dick.

his fucking shitty car company popular amng yuppies, which I suspect if one did a very thorough emission test, youd find a similar scheme to what VW was doing

No way goyim, those battery packs that last for 10 err 8 5 years, or your first car accident; they're completely recyclable and won't be filling landfills or anything. Don't look behind the curtain.

This.
The best scaremongering lie I've heard so far is that runaway climate change will make our Earth like Venus.
Completely ignoring that the Veneran atmosphere is composed of about 99% CO2, has more mass than Earth's atmosphere and that Venus is about 30% closer to the Sun than Earth is.

Don't agree here, it's not the same kind of con. I hate apple simply because they fucking "lock" everything and want you to go their special store to get something as simple as a battery changed, but they did genuinely "innovate" something at least as far as putting together a phone, mp3, and browser. Musk hasn't done anything close to that level. HE pushes shekels around, and he used his Jewish connections to get access to everything NASA had been working on that Obongo abandoned.

I need to look for a tape that used to be on the NASA site…it was the AA nigger Onongo put in as head of NASA , descirbing the first time he passed over ADRICA and cried tears of joy looking down at "the muthaland" and seeing no borders and where "his ancestors" came from. I shit you not.

Wonder if the Jews have scrubbed it yet. Let me look.

yep, here we go! Listen to the nigger talk about not the country that put his AA nigger up there, but AFRICA:

WAIT A MINUTE THAT WOMAN

N.B.- if you want to see how NASA was destroyed, even in the 1980s, look at the AA they began that spread like canceer. Even now, if NASA is going to describe…a flight around Saturn's rings, they bring out the "progressive stack" and Fucking White Males aren't allowed to talk…UNLESS something goes tragically wrong then, then it's OK to bring a White man out to explain…

HEy, isn't that Glamour Woman of the Year (TM) 2013 and tech genius Elizabeth Theranos who invented a home blood test before she turned 30? Grrl power! Free Pussy Riot!

wtf elon musk is a genius for finding out we can go to space 50 years after the government did get him back trump

(I hate to admit that she's cute, actually very cute. Like Myers, it seems all the fucking frauds are cute. What a nice housewife she's have made organizing bake sales for The Junior League instead of defrauding people of billions of shekels…

more like make the whole world third world but still, yes.

Wait 'till you hear her talk. Your heart will melt.
She's a psycho. Avoid.

(check)
I disagree slightly here. HAve you ever read the book "The Big Short?" Ok, so now imagine instead of something completely made up to essentially trade and gamble on like complicated derivatives based on pieces of mortgage, you had something sort of tangible you could trade ("i.e., "cap and trade").

So every nation gets a set amount of "carbon allotments." Well, clearly the US has been using too many so they owe..Nigeria and The Congo money, which they can ontain buy buying "carbon credits" from those nations. Which of course would have gone immediately buy luxury cars, chalets in Switzerland, and White Womenz for the corrupt leaders.

MEanwhile, let's even assume "manmade climate change" is real (it isn't, just like the 70s "global freezing" and 1980s "Ozone Layer Hole). The real problem is overpopulation, which will only be solved by sterilizing niggers. We're ont he cusp of a 5th mass extinction, not only because chinks think rhino horn and tiget penis makes their cock harder, but you have so many more people in fucking Africa (thanks to Western medicine they never should have been allowed to access) that they are burning down more and more forested area and letting these fucking cows graze more and more in savannah that had been used for native fauna.

Rhinos will be gone within 10 years, Elephants within 20, Lions maybe 30-40.

But back to the issue, why do the wall street Jews want this? They, of course, will take their big commissions on an entirely new form of shit to gamble on, as suddenly first world nations "owe" shit to nations that have never industrialized, yet are still damaging their environment far worse than ZOG. In ZOG, you can't even build in certain areas if a rare insect is found there. Meanwhile, the niggers have to have the last of the White Rhinos guarded 24/7 so a nigger paid by chinks doesn't kill it, and the slants continue to kill sharks just for their fins.
But they want to make THE WEST pay for all this? (I apologize if you knew all this user and I came off as didactic, wasn't aimed at you specifically, just a summary of all I learned about this scheme). First GENUINELY GOOD thing Trump has done.

Wow that'd be a pretty based book if it were on white genocide and the global pollution was third world immigration while the couple being the last whites able to have children to avert the death of the white race.

Yeah, you are right mate. Unless she's photoed from just the right angle and has professional fags do her hair, it all falls apart in live interviews. You have to wonder about these silicon valley billionaires. I never thought they believed their own bulllshit but seemingly they do. Which is why, ther ei a fucking killing to be made on South Africa if it's done correctly. The fact that it's descending into Marxism and chaos isn't even reported in the Western press.

I made some shekels on the South Africa credit downgrade, but could have made much more. I have an idea to write a book (or just my own strategy) on investing "Based on Race Realism" using the IQ research of J. Philippe Rushton and others. It seems like the saudi attempts to kill fracking in the US with cheap oil aren't going as well as they hoped. Oil is going to be cheap for decades to come.

Thus, essentially a nation's economics can be estimated based almost solely on IQ these days. Despite falling population, I'm bullish on Nippon and also OZ since their policy of not allowing boat people has worked. More and more you're going to see companies (and talent) moving to Sydney.

Self-sage since I went off topic, but re: Theranos, you are right. The Fraud Myers (who only saved herself from complete fucking catastrophe through her Nippon investments) is much cuter and holds up better in interviews and not just photos (although she is rumored to be a big league cunt too).

Are you talking about Trump or Musk?

Yeah, enjoy. His dick is even more cheeto like than his skin tone.

TED CRUZ?

Oh, yes. Look up Time Magazine from the 1970s in a library on microfilm on "the inevitable new ice age in a few decades," then look into "The Hole in the Ozone Layer." All Shit. I was somewhat lucky that I had a very smart professor in the final year of my masters on Medieval and Renn History (don't do it unless you are given a fellowship to do it lads, if you want to make any decent shekels you're going to need a JD).

Anyway, it was her last year so she no longer cared and her specialty was climate in Medieval/Renn Europe. At this time the Jews were still calling it "Global Warming," this "climate change" a fairly recent thing." So she spent her last 2 classes showing slides and draws of "the little ice age" in Europe that cause a mini-famine, the "Thames Ice Carnival" in London where the river froze so solidly people could set up stands.

Anyway, she went though all these slides with the class from Medieval Europe on how climate bounced up and down (long before"the industrial revolution") and how they were all full of shit. I very much respected this woman and that was my real "red pill" on the scheme of "Climate Change."

IF you are interested–God, so few fucking people know how to research in libraries these days since they just rely on the internet. You'd think this past year would have taught people not to rely for shit on the internet. Of course it's very useful but for serious data use the library, try to get the original documents whenever possible. Get the "Oxford Library Reference Guide" and read it carefully.

If you are in uni, don't spend your fucking time drinking with other losers, you will regret it. All your free time should be in library on Fri and Sat night. Esp. if you don't have to pay your own tuition, you'll never again have that sort of time where you have hours and hours just alone with books in the stacks. Those were the best times of my life. I'm 100% serious. Better than getting married, kids being born, etc… You have all the world's knowledge right there around you and complete fucking quiet.

Get yourself either ephedra or the other one they use for concentration these days… and just absorb all you can. I started uni at 15 and I still can recite by heart almost every poem from the OED.

self-fsage for too buch personal info verging on a blog post, but even still, hope those in their college years will take the advice.

also Newsweek. it was a coordinated media blitz.
>>>/pdfs/5878

Checked.
HELLO RATO

I think that makes it a little more ok also checked

Does Trump's secret nerd council still have Peter the Il, Gawkslayer? Musk is a fraud tbh.

I have a legitimate question, I'm not trying to discredit you but I have limited knowledge in the field, but: If global warming increases as CO2 goes up, why have CO2 levels been many times higher in eras that were much, much colder?
Why, in the 70's, was the official consensus amongst climate scientists that we were going to experience a great cooling, and then an ice age?

The sky is bronze.

The climate has been changing since the dawn of time and it will continue to change until time's end. There's literally nothing you can do to stop or even hinder this and if humanity has somehow managed to advance the schedule by a few centuries it is still an infinitesimal change at geological scales.

And yet in all of these, the proposed solution of "regulate everything and give us all the money and power" has never changed. Odd, that.

Are you still so salty leftypol?

based taylor swift tanning the emperor, hot

Christ, imagine an earth like that with our current politics. We'd have 50 billion niggers.

Finally. Now that the musk of Musk is gone, maybe I can actually breathe again.

Trump should hire me as a tweet author.

Amusing, but hey, at least you probably saved yourself from social stigma. You most likely had people confused as fucked. They probably didn't realize you were trying to talk about the kikes, and figured you were talking about some obscure south american tribe called the Kickees secretly ruling the world. kek

Pick one(1)

can anybody answer this?

It's only just happened, but it makes me ever so slightly concerned about the well being of the "flee to Mars" plan.

Or the back up "launch all the undesireables into the solar oven" plan. Which is much cheaper and easier to plot trajectories for.

The legitimate discussion revolves around the first point, alarmist models tend rely on "something" amplifying the effect CO2 does have and then turning into a runaway armageddon scenario beyond a certain temperature breakpoint.

global cooling was nonsense pop sci near as i've seen, it's a silly talking point to bring up.

this is a pretty decent video clearing up most of the retardation in the denial camp not necessarily saying all denialism is retarded.

You know, we are all going to die because the Macedonians hacked ISIS

Fu Manchu's?

eh, it covers a lot of the stuff people get wrong, but it replaces it with other wrongness: 13/14 warmest years are from this century, the effects of warming like increased storm that we have not seen yet, the cost of doing things now vs later, etc.

Of course it would be the Chinese, fucking commies

this fucking kike

This South African faggot took almost 5 billion in our government subsidies - taxpayer dollars - for his hobbies. Anyone on Holla Forums could have done 10x as much with 5 billion. This foreigner needs to be hunted down and beaten to death.

explain NATO then

What about NATO?

Honestly he made the USA look pretty cool, a net positive compared to king nigger and trillions spent dicking across the world
For sane people like us yea we could revolutionize with less, but in comparison to what the government normally does with our money…

I cannot wait for Trump to cut off this monumental parasite's taxpayer-funded gravy train.

Watching Tesla, SpaceX, etc fail and the idiots who put Musk on a pedestal for recycling 1970's public domain concepts for everything from batteries to space travel cry over it will be glorious.

He was on stage with Shill Lie the Pseudoscience Guy during the sex junk thing.
He also shilled for self driving cars because people die in car accidents. he's either a Jew or a shabbos goy.

You are correct. He was also pushing the fake news narrative back when liberals owned it. This does not change the validity of what he's saying.

WHAAAAA TRUMP PULLED OUT THE BLANK CHECK!!!1

Fuck all these entitled faggots. The Paris climate agreement doesn't even do anything, it's a motherfucking slush fund with politicians going "Blah blah blah" as they empty it. It doesn't even invest in clean energy R&D, it just makes countries pay out the asshole and ruin their economies.

How do i propose a plan to trump to deal with some environmental problems as well as pretty much eradicating the weed smuggling from mexico as a foreigner(Dutch)?

never forget: Israel did Trump

dat eye gap

You know they use CO2 generators in certain botanical endeavors to increase the yields yes?

Trump isn't exactly pro legalization.

this

you want to stop the effects of man made climate change? glass china
you want to stop the effects of climate change in general? plug up all volcanoes and underwater vents, and fill all cows assholes with buttplugs. also criminalize farting. and all garbage must be shot into the sun. this includes any already existing landfills

Not a great idea for a guy whose company depends solely on corporate welfare and subsidies to continue to exist. You can kiss that $8k tax credit goodbye for starters.

Obviously not, that would be an ad hom. But what he's saying is mostly invalid on its face. The basics on co2, orbital mechanics, those are fine. But he omits a lot, and includes outright propaganda that's in keeping with his general shilling pattern.

Just because he's touching on the topics where people make mistakes doesn't mean his rebuttal is correct.

muh polar bears
ship her or trick her to go to Svalbard right now in the summer
They are most dangerous now, the ones that are stuck

Trump curse will ensure that Heard takes half his money and failed space rockets take the other half

The best propaganda is based somewhat on the truth.

Good Propaganda does not need to lie
Good propagnada shall in fact not lie
It's all about presenting the truth to the people in small doses so they can take it
And I believe the people is strong enough

Damnit, I managed to gas about 10gb of memes! ugh.. I made a stupid script to convert and wash images, and in the process deleted tons of em due to a bug Aaaaaaaaaaaarg

convert to jpeg
jpegoptim
rm the jpeg, uuuuuuurk