France says no trace of Russian hacking Macron

France says no trace of Russian hacking Macron

archive.is/oR5RT
apnews.com/fc570e4b400f4c7db3b0d739e9dc5d4d/The-Latest:-France-says-no-trace-of-Russian-hacking-Macron

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/france-election-2017-russia-hacked-cyberattacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like in clockwork

did anyone watch the RT segment of "Macron attacks RT" I was pretty high and just visualized a monstrous Macron eating a rt shaped cookie gingerbread person
it was fucking hilarious how they teared him apart and called his accusations like a "nervous tick"

Grow up

KEK

So what are the chances they rigged it then? Seems like they are just laughing in peoples faces now.

The French are trash. Who cares?

No, seriously, grow up. The Cheech and Chong memes about "being so stoned, dude" are way beyond acceptable - get a grip on yourself and stop being a retard, weed or not.

This, though the minute something embarrassing about Macron turns up, they'll switch back to blaming Russia again.

100% at this point. They don't want anyone having any excuse to look into this now.

They kept saying that Russia was interfering with the French elections before. Lemme get the Politco article.

politico.eu/article/france-election-2017-russia-hacked-cyberattacks/

smoke some dmt and come to /fringe/ or mind your own business
but do not desrespect other's hobbies. If I showed myself to be the kind of pothead that does nothing but drives around all day looking for spots to get high then bring on the criticism
But, right now it is you who is showing their ignorance. grow the fuck up and watch some george carlin

Just get the fuck out, reddit scum.

`>>10012955
well I'm not reddit scum, so you must be projecting. some people here are really obsessed with reddit for some reason
fyi you do know that fringe is a board on this site? fucking new fag

Jesus Christ /fringe/ must be a shithole

where do you think the occultic kek worshipping autists come from?
yes it is a shithole LOL

Exactly.

For those who don't know, Grand Orient is the biggest Masonic lodge in France.

Fuck you and fuck that liberal kike, you have no business here.

yea he is such a liberal kike. fucking moron

And Jon Stewart wasn't the point of that video at all, which if you weren't so completely braindead you would have realized, but even he is pretty based, despite being a kike. Why do you think he doesn't host anymore? He gave real news and that's too much of a threat to the establishment, and there hasn't been real news in the west ever since then