The Root of the Problem

The Jews are not our biggest problem, that's not to say they aren't nor that the Muslims or Muds are. No, our biggest problem are white degenerates. Without them the Jews would be powerless. The Jews merely discovered a weakness within the white race and exploited it. They are purveyors of degeneracy, not originators. I believe there is some genetic component in some whites that predisposes them to degeneracy, that's not to say that all whites have it but it's evident many do. Rooting this out is more important than anything, it's what makes our race weak and exploitable. The Jew, Mud, Muslim, etc would be a joke if not for these degenerate whites who perpetuate their bidding. Now you may say but if we were to rid ourselves of external threats what problem would degenerates cause? Well like any cancer, leaving it untouched it can and will metastasize. These degenerates do not necessarily need an external puppet master for them to harm our race. We can suffer internal collapse under the weight of their degeneracy. Thus whatever is the cause of white degeneracy must be excised from our race if we are to thrive.

fuck off kike

So Jews then?

Fuck off faggot.

The root of all evil in the world is Usury. Jews, while not the only ones who practice usury, have become its primary vector.

You think the Jews would have any power if it wasn't for the whites who are susceptible to degeneracy in the fist place?

Exclusive right to usury is how Jews became rich, there is no denying that. But what allows Jews to exploit white civilization are degenerate whites who do their bidding.

First day on the job, Hymie?

You're right in a way, the jews would be powerless if we didn't let them take over our schools and our media. In the middle ages they were just some powerless shitty shysters squatting in segregated ghettos, now they rule the entire western world. What changed?

They found the biggest exploit in our race and exploited the fuck out of it, degeneracy.

How did god's chosen people end up aging so terribly and looking like fat mexicans with broken noses?
oy vey
good stuff op

this thing

SAGE OP you are AIDS KYS!!

White degeneracy for the most part is caused by jewmedia then in jew academia then reinforced by rodent jew legislation promoting said degeneracy.

TV was problem the most instrumental thing in all this, it's how they exploited degeneracy to such a degree.

But something makes whites susceptible to it in the first place. That is the root of the problem, if whites had no susceptibility to degeneracy it would be the joke it should be.

FUCK OFF SPIC YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

I think I watched some lecture about this, saying that western civilization fundamentally changed during the enlightement because it embraced (((individualism))) and (((meritocracy))), and the jews exploited this and weaseled their way onto the top. Instead of being loyal to our blood and to our kin, we value raw merit and think of people as individuals, not as groups, and this will be our undoing unless we do a complete 180 on enlightement values and start embracing our own group.

The problem is white elites. Their hifalutin concept of equality with niggers destroyed U.S. superpower status.The jews have the right idea. Nigger slaves with implanted exploding RFID capsules are the future of the world economy.

But that's the thing, what is the merit in degeneracy? Even a hyper-individualist should be able to tell how it is harmful.

I'd love to see that original lecture if you can remember any other details about it.

I saw that movie. Him and sean connery blew each other.

It's not valuing degeneracy per se, it's valuing money and individual status. So if some wealthy and powerful kike starts shilling for homosexuality and pedophilia, people value his opinion because he is wealthy and has high social status in the dominance hierarchy. This is also the reason behind celebrity worship in general. Whereas if we valued in-groups, degenerates like that would be completely ostracized and even lynched like they used to if they decided to pipe up with their faggotry. And leaders would be valued for how they're benefiting our race instead of putting them on a pedestal because they happen to sit on a pile of cash.

I honestly can't exactly remember whose lecture was it, I'm thinking Tomislav Sunic but probably not.

That is true, however I would argue a natural revulsion to degeneracy would work too. One can value wealth a lot and still be repulsed by Miley Cyrus. It's the key to understand that what matters is her wealth and not her.

I would also argue there is a purely egoistical need for nepotism and ethnic favoritism. The fact is when every other group is tribal but yours you will be fucked. Solzhenitsyn wrote about that, how in the camps those without a group were fucked. And the same can be seen in society, part of why Jews are so successful is their group cohesion, always helping each other get a leg up in life.

"This white guy is being a faggot. We must cull his faggotry because if it spreads, our COLLECTIVE (race, nation) will eventually be wiped out."

"This white guy is being a faggot. I might be personally repulsed by faggotry, but I don't care, because on an INDIVIDUAL level it doesn't affect me."

Apply that to crime then and see how that falls apart. A society that permits this degeneracy is not much different than one that permits theft or murder.