There will never be a Half life 3 because WE ARE Half life 3. CERN. MANDELA EFFECT

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html
encyclopediadramatica.se/Game_Theory
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Berenstein_Bears_and_Too_Much_Junk_Food&redirect=no
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3eg2yv/berenstein_berenstain_transition_caught_in/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer
news.artnet.com/art-world/secret-behind-mona-lisa-smile-discovered-326770
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2anco9
fionabroome.com/
please
strangerdimensions.com/2015/01/24/mandela-effect-proof-parallel-universes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartreuse_(color)
mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/
my.mixtape.moe/pihhpk.webm
gematrix.org/?word=2322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.

it was ALWAYS bernstein bears

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall
luke, I am your father starwars now no, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

mona lisa now smiles

fruit loops is now froot loops

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

is now

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been

look at the world map. it has changed.

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

"totally real people" will take the time and effort to post attempts at highly convincing arguments like:

(notice how they try to admit a little in desperation to placate "the unforgotten" / mandela effect believers)
also know this- I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now and I want everyone to know the truth.
you have to keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some of the more angry Holla Forumsers or Holla Forums jokers, and by some who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme. some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

when "totally real people" or "TRP's" surface in such numbers… it can only mean we are doing or thinking of something they do not want us to

The only evidence that any of this has, is what currently exists. That which is the conflict that people have with far more people's memories than those who agree with it. I see no reason to disbelieve in the effect and instead cling to some bizarre theory of highly specific mass memory error. There is currently no worthy acceptable explaination for how so many people from so many different places all over the world could possibly remember (exactly) all the same commonly recognizable and well known events, names, locations of continents and other places, and general miscellaneous things all WRONG, in EXACTLY the same ways.

You can not trick us, You can not fool us. You will not make us forget. stop lying to yourself. deny yourself the truth no longer. We are the unforgotten.

a sound possible speculation is that significant (or insignificant) events are changed and through the butterfly effect, these create an unstoppable chain of reactions which result in a lot of small changes like the title of your favorite cartoon manifesting into reality as altered. some people'es memories are altered, and others are spared.

It's just nice to see other people freak out when they absolutely know without a doubt that things they have always known in their everyday life, things that they undoubtably and unshakably remember clearly and sharply, are now obviously and unmistakably altered and noticabley and tangibley different. I and many others have seen Bragg's apple cider vinegar (brand name) suddenly appear forever changed as "bragg" in their pantry. we can all pick up that bottle that we bought as "Bragg's" and touch it, and feel it, and know that it is different than the bottle we got from the store "way back".

if you are one of the people who have noticed the difference I reccomend you call the "bragg" company if you are curious enough and ask them if they remember and how many others have called. I encourage you to be polite and not keep them too long however.

Sounds like a great plot for a movie fellow gamer. Keep writing posts like these.

CERN created the internet.
or at least that's what the facts are in this timeline.

in my timeline CERN never created the internet.

in my timeline the internet was created in the earlier days of the military to create a new secret more secure form of communication, and the project was used by the earlier hackers who basically found and then began to use the internet for their own needs, and the military did nothing to stop it, but rather sat back and watched. they always wanted others to use it, because look at what it became today. today the internet is the largest worldwide surveilance system where people unknowingly or knowingly give their information to the entire world. However, it is beginning to appear more as though CERN may have hijacked the timeline for their own purposes and made themselves the original creators of the internet. in theory, how much money or power would one person hold if they were to go back in time and become the original creator of google, and never sell it?- let alone the entire internet?

here are some links, some are more conflicting than others- perhaps due to timeline residue. not everything gets changed or erased, similarly to how so many people remember things differently.

home.cern/topics/birth-web
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/09/history-internet/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407539,00.asp
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=81408
whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/11/11/arpanet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
funtrivia.com/askft/Question50007.html
techland.time.com/2012/07/25/how-government-did-and-didnt-invent-the-internet/
cs.ucsb.edu/~almeroth/classes/F04.176A/homework1_good_papers/Alaa-Gharbawi.html

also watch the anime Steins;Gate it predicted this just as much as half-life did.

tl dr?

Wait

So our timeline is being changed? Or is our dimension absorbing things from another one?

wow

Just read the VN.

I don't know, just try to do your own research and absorb the information.

LOL

Valve cannot develop games because hiring too many SJW hipsters has led to a total productivity collapse.

One of the two new-Holla Forums religions.

I like the one with frog better.

And how do the SJWs affect the timeline?

Why create a thread if you don't want to explain.
fag

Yes, Kek is a better one.

My long dream is to become a omnipowerful being and fuck around :^)

Steins;Gate predicted the mandela effect. they run around changing things with time travel to make slight differences that result in things about their world being slightly different in new timelines in which only Rintarou Okabe/Hououin Kyouma has any memory of, because Okabe is one of "the unforgotten" who can remember differences in the timeline. CERN/ SERN. Bragg's / Bragg JCpenny / JCpenney fruit loops / froot loops sketchers / skechers coco puffs / cocoa puffs.

I'm not telling anyone to screw off. I'm giving you loads of spoonfed info, just like this.

peace.

this isn't even from Holla Forums why are you shilling here?

So we're in a Stein's gate situation? Shouldn't we forgot the previous universe and it's differences?

why make a comment like this if you haven't even read the thread.

look at the time of the thread's first's comment's creation. look at the time of your post. it's clear you didn't read any of the huge amount of information that I gladly posted out of the willingness to spread free information.

Fine
I'm going to waste my time reading this

You're still a kike, it's in your DNA. You soulless fuck.

legit? wow I'm shocked.

wow I love you too

well seeing as how the global elite cult wants us to forget, we should definitely try to remember. we remembered for a reason. we are the unforgotten.

>Implying you can escape the attention of Keks priesthood.

Where in fucking reddit did you get this bullshit from OP?

Finished reading and I must say it sounds like some crazy shit.

But I have seen crazier. I'm going to keep eyes and ears open and see if something does change.

honestly, I came up with this all on my own. I don't have any ties with the bullshitting sjw's or reddit.

okay user. may the effect be with you.

He's mentally ill.

Most of us are.

Don't respond to obvious goons, they look for any reason to pull the Holla Forums card in every thread.

This shit just sounds like fucking reddit tier gabe worshiping that's why. But i'll give your thread a chance.

Why is this thread not locked? We have the same one on Holla Forums.

He never said anything about how valve was intelligent, just that the events in Half life 1 seem to correlate with CERN. Might have more to do with meme magic than anything else.

thanks for the fairness at least, I don't even give a shit about gabe. I'm mad that there wont be a half life 3 anyways.

yea no

I understand what you're getting at, but it seems like you used half-life as an excuse to start a thread that isn't about videogames.

It just might be me since seeing any thread with conspiracies and see half life/portal/valve mentioned in the topic relates it to reddit since they love pulling this kind of shit and leaking it everywhere else.

Then let's make it into a vidya thread. What games dud you play that included meta fuckery?"

no, cern created the www, the darpa created internet as arpanet

I can understand why you would feel that way, but I posted it because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel. (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel. adding to that the direct relation to Steins;gate, this inadvertently yet unavoidably makes videogames and anime real.

OP here, I wasn't aware of that since i never go on reddit. I will continue to be unaware since I will never go on reddit, so I'm not really going to make my posts all like "yea guis totally not frum redit" I basically just post what I need to post. Not really sorry that It looks that way but I can completely understand. peace.

steins;gate has a video game. I thought I would mention it.

whoa shit, severe thread slide in effect.

The "Luke, I am your father" has been noted as a common mistake since the movie came out. It's like a modern "I knew him well, Horatio".
The Mona Lisa has always smiled; her single most remarked-upon trait is her "enigmatic smile."
"Beam me up, Scotty" was largely propagated by people who never even watched the show trying to reference something without knowing specifics.
The Lord's Prayer difference you list can almost certainly be put down as translation differences.
And so on.

You may be mentally ill.

Nah fam, I bet you're just a government shill trying to make him look bad because he stumbled onto Valve conspiracy where Gabe Newell is trying to become president by using a time machine.

Nice try reptillian shill

Pretty good dubs thread.
As long as this Mandela shit doesn't mess with anything I genuinely care about (that being vidya), I could give less of a shit.

No I remember watching the movie loads of times and it was always "Luke, I AM your father"

in my timeline the mona lisa always had this strange look on her face, as if she was going to smile but didn't quite make a full smile, it was a mysterious smug "is that a smile or not?" look. in this timeline now she clearly smiles.

how convenient, that totally convinces me to disregard my memories.

which is why my book said one thing before, and the very same book said it differently at a later date.

you are definitely maybe a shill

wow and obama is just gabe newell in a mask *swat team busts through my windows* "HE KNOWS SHUT IT DOWN"

nice try shill

dont be sad. look! you got

that's double dubs!

Skinwalker pls go you aren't fooling anybody

I'm not fooling anyone. I am you

then get your finger out of my ass

ok fuck I am definitely not you.

You mean the American Indians who transform into whatever they wear the skin of? Why would they shill on here?
Unless Obama was secretly killed and replaced by a skinwalker. Maybe even Hillary as well.
We have to warn everyone!!

obama and hillary are the same annoying bastards as always, definitely not replaced.

english?

Mandela Effect is because the Wind Fish is getting older. Just wait till he's senile and weird shit keeps popping in and out of existance in front of your eyes.

Considering they're both still incompetent retards as always, I'm pretty sure they're still the originals. If we had some Indian shamans posing as them in office, they'd probably do a better job even if they tried to fuck it up on purpose, on account of having at least enough of a functional brain to covertly murder and impersonate people.

Hell, even those freaky things people also call skinwalkers that are inhuman abominations posing as humans would probably do better work, since their policies on terrorists entering the country or the Federal Reserve jewing everybody would be "KILL", a remarkably-effective choice of action in any case. Sure, President Skinwalker would probably demand human sacrifices pretty often, but as long as we can keep its preference aimed toward foreign flesh rather than the citizens, the "refugee" "crisis" could keep it satisfied for a full 8 years easily and we'd have a pretty good president during that time.

Skinwalker detected

encyclopediadramatica.se/Game_Theory

Yeah, you.

and you

SJW's are basically the Combine.

can we discuss the topic though?

There never was a HL3 because they realized the hype was more lucrative to them than making an actual game.
And everyone with a brain knows 2 was shit and 3 wouldnt get away with that.

Try /x/ or Holla Forums.

You know what's wierder?

My first name is Gordon and I'm studying theoric physics

Gordon doesn't speak you faggot.

But he can write shit, what's your point?

wrekt

Mentally ill OP, check these digits. You are now also aware that its not looney toons

How can he write when he doesn't know what he's saying?

Checkmate.

Take your meds.

the point is that it's changed.

I don't even know why I'm replying to such obvious shills. But that's okay. I was able to show this to everyone.

It never changed ya loon.

Yeah, that's nice and all, but my friends and I made a microwave that allows you to switch consciousnesses with your past self after sending a text message as soon as some kind of electrical surge happens in conjunction with a microwave. This does bring up something from OP's post. I always remembered SERN being SERN and not CERN. Maybe the Mandela Effect is real, but only because it is on different worldlines.

Jeg my dups and kill yourself.

All of these Glitches seem to only be happening in western culture and history or that might just be the only place we are looking. Do you know of any glitches that happened outside of western civilization.

So according to this theory, did the books themselves change too? I managed to find an old one I had as a kid, and it said "berenstain." Or is it just not old enough? When did this change supposedly happen?

Otherwise though, it was a surprise when I found that book, I really was sure it was always "berenstein."

That's the only one I've ever heard and the only version I continue to hear. Guess my grandparents are uniquely immune to the world being rewritten?

The patriots are real.

But why the fuck do so many people have a butterfly effect proof memory? Is it some bizarre mental deviation? I would say it's autism but I recently discussed it with some of my normalfag friends and they agreed on all examples they could remember.

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

Check 'em

in THIS reality, it was always berenstain. but from where you and me came from, it was always bernstein. to the unforgotten, many things here are different.

the strange thing is that if you look hard enough, you can find "timeline residue" little pieces of evidence that was swept under the shift and left as is. extremely old newspapers mention both JCpenny and JCpenney so it may be that nobody really went anywhere, but rather that HERE has been changed.

But that's already part of the meme. Da joos are the tops of corporations and government.

He who controls the memes, controls reality

Because they are redpilled.

our minds are stronger for some reason. I don't know why.

they are "fake jews"

even the bible says it. look it up.

The problem is that physical evidence pretty much can't be used to prove or discredit the theory, since if true whenever shit changes it changes throughout all of history (so as of right now it's always been Berenstain and no physical evidence is going to show otherwise).

Agreed on the 'Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us' line, that's the only one I've ever heard as well. Then again upon googling the line it's still 'tresspasses' so I'm not entirely sure where OP's getting the idea that that one changed to 'debts'.

Also some of these 'changes' are wrong to me. For example, for me 'dilemma' has always been spelled that way, yet I also remember Bernstein/Berenstein Bears (I can't remember for certain which one was the correct one but Berenstain certainly doesn't feel right) and 'Mirror mirror' rather than 'Magic mirror'.

Frankly as interesting as the theory is I'm not sure I'll ever be convinced it's really happening unless something major changes. I'll flip my shit if something major happened like suddenly WW2 wasn't a thing, but until then I can't really trust my own memory over the currently accepted 'reality' to the point where I could say this shit is legitimate. Memory is a fickle thing after all and has been proven to be easily manipulated (though some would suggest this just proves the existence of the Mandela Effect even more).

I'm just going to find it for you, free spoonfeed. no problem.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

I really like your comment, It makes me think.

but yea, definitely this. we should be in total shock at how many people
don't
remember

no, that's wrong. there are internet archives and old books. it didn't change until around april 2001.

That's an awful excuse. Redpilled to what exactly also what about people who aren't 'redpilled' to the concept you're referring to yet still are affected by the mandella effect?

What about someone who remembers some things like the Berenstein bears or Oscar Meyer also remembers it always being Chick-Fil-a?

For example a lot of mandella effects affect me. Like the placement of new zealand and I remember it being Berestein bears. But I also remember being like 6 and correcting people who said Luke, I am your father because I just watched Episode 5 and I was waiting the whole movie for him to say it only to he disappointed when it was No, I am your father.

I have old books from like 1990 and they say Berenstain

she always did you autist, her enigmatic smile has been one of the most commented on features of the painting for centuries. And the tresspasses/debts thing is a translation dispute going back to the beginnings of english protestantism.

Post pictures of them.

Yeah, that's what I thought you were getting at.

Really? Do you have any links on hand?

That one's just people paraphrasing to add context. Without "Luke" it's less obvious that it's Star Wars.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Berenstein_Bears_and_Too_Much_Junk_Food&redirect=no

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3eg2yv/berenstein_berenstain_transition_caught_in/

Odd, considering I recently looked this shit up and there was only a couple of times where Bernstein/Berenstein were mentioned, mainly in old TV guides and book catalogues which could also be chalked up to simple typos.

You're kidding, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer
Seems it's both? I'm no christfag so I don't know shit about the bible. Though again, 'tresspass' is the one I grew up with.

You must be new to discussions like this. (well, at least as of this post specifically, as opposed to later ones.) People with bizarre metaphysical world shattering ultra-important truths always HATE explaining things further for some reason. That for yet more unexplained reasons, doesn't stop them from talking about them in the first place. They can only drop some crumbs and the rest has to be figured out yourself.

…Yeah, I don't get it either. You'd think you either wouldn't say stuff at all or be glad to explain in as much depth as possible, but they always prefer this weird counter-productive middleground. All I can guess is they either won't explain because they really don't have an explanation, or for some additional unclear metaphysical reason, earth-shattering truths just cannot be explained by their very nature.

With that said, the person/people behind this one are more willing than usual for these situations to further elaborate, so good for them.

So even if objects change or we have different objects here, my grandparents still say the original "trespassers" version. Are they themselves your proposed residue?

For that matter, everybody says short prayers like that from memory, nobody reads off a card or something before dinner. I sure didn't learn it by reading it, but hearing family say it soooo many times. In fact, this might be the first time I read those words at all. If this process doesn't work on memories, but rather just physical things, then why would anybody start remembering how to say the lord's prayer differently? It's pretty much an oral tradition for all intents and purposes, physical records of that are irrelevant to most and thus changing them wouldn't make any difference to the vast majority.

Yeah, there are some I don't feel like I remember changing either. And a few I simply had no previous exposure to either way.

The old one I checked to find "berenstain" was a 1993 reprint. If they changed, the change caught older copies than 2001 for sure.

Different person, but I'll do so if this thread is still around when I get the chance.

see

I will say it again

in my timeline the mona lisa always had this strange look on her face, as if she was going to smile but didn't quite make a full smile, it was a mysterious smug "is that a smile or not?" look. in this timeline now she clearly smiles.

No user, I seriously remember vader always said "Luke I AM your father"

So sage, faggot.

look it up. I'm not kidding.

Sage is not a downvote.

and I seriously remember correcting people about that since like 1995

which is why I turbo HUEG- SPOONFEED dumptrucked a load of info and made this thread, so that basically you could take all that as is, or do more research on your own. I gave you alot, I did a nice think. the fuck is your problem slow-mo-turd-arella?

fucking prove is candyass

*it

Clearly you dont belong here, fuck off already.

He posted the same shitty thread on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Is this some john titor shit all over again? i aint reading all that shit m8

news.artnet.com/art-world/secret-behind-mona-lisa-smile-discovered-326770
If you look at her mouth directly or look at the painting close up the smile doesn't seem as obvious. Sure, it's possible it changed and then supposed scientists come up with some silly theory to explain it, but I'm leaning towards the idea that this isn't a Mandela Effect.

42/133 = 0.31
Almost a third actually.

It's two different translations of the same text. You know, since it was originally written in Greek and Aramaic

Dumping a ton of info onto someone is the fastest way to make someone lose interest, no matter how accurate the information is.

Too much information is worse than a lack of it.

She doesn't have a full smile, she's got one corner of her mouth turned up and the other is just drawn back. Looks like she's trying and failing to look cheerful.

Option 1 people with bad memory, someone making spelling errors, differing ways of saying and/or spelling something (my surname for example has about 10 different ways people commonly spell it).

Option 2 a resonance cascade between two universes has happened (no matter how you slice it it would be a very violent process that would turn everything into an atomic soup) overwriting all physical data with a slightly different way of saying the exact same thing and it's just you and a few other people who "remember" the way it used to be.

Which one is more likely?

Kurisu best girl.
Suzuha a close second.

shit between the shills I hadn't realized. so I'm a very involved OP and actually reply. fucking be happy about it.

Option C Water fluoridation causing retardation in children leading to threads like this being made

That still rolls around to option 1.

you shills will find a way to be upset about anything

Yes but in this one we can blame the jews

Probably the fact that you have no degree in any form of science and made up some bullshit you know nothing about.

Kurisu best girl
Rukako a close second

Call me crazy, but if I bother to tell someone something in the first place, I'm going to give them every piece of relevant info I know. Unless they don't want to hear more, or course.

And like I said, this thread is a lot better about explaining than usual, I appreciate that. But if you haven't noticed a tendency to not want to explain anything in similar contexts, you haven't been lurking many discussions along these world-changing deep revelation lines. So when I saw and "do your own research" I was reminded of that frustration, perhaps unfairly. So just take this as a rant in the larger sense as opposed to personally, but it makes no different whether you want to tell someone the amazing secret truth of the world or how to make toast, either explain it as much as you can or don't start in the first place.

I agree, when "too much information" is defined as having exceeded the audience's interest or attention span, or scares them off before even starting. If people are asking for more information though, then it is most certainly not too much information for them. And plenty of people are asking.

That's what makes me question this the most, it's only words that are different. Written words, spoken words, but words either way. Shouldn't there be things other than words that changed? Like everybody remembers something a slightly different shape, or a different color? I don't see why a resonance cascade would only alter words. Where's the cartoon character we thought had four fingers but now has three, for example? A song with a different note in one key point compared to the melody we remember? There should be stuff like that too.

Nigger I didn't come into this thread to discredit the Mandela Effect. Did you not read the part where I mentioned I also remember Bernstein/Berenstein among other shit?

I'm just pointing out that this shit isn't rock solid and dumping all of this information onto people and expecting them to immediately agree with you is the wrong way to go about it. I'll say it again: Too much information is worse than none.

Kurisu best girl
Tootooroo second best

Best girl has a penis.

It's both bad memory and lazy reading/listening. In the stain vs stein case, almost nothing ends in -stain while many names end in -stein, so an inexperienced reader (a child for instance) would read the "st" and "in" part and assume -stein while ignoring the "a". If you take a look at all the stuff that's used as "evidence", it's all stuff people watched or read as children, while their brains were underdeveloped.
Of course it's just a silly meme, I don't expect anyone with a three-digit IQ to take that shit seriously.

I like all the girls, even the one withdick

Not in the (((right))) timeline.

beat me to it. Actually I beat myself to it. no pun intended.

This is now a Steins:Gate thread.

I would go to the right timeline and bring her back to the other timeline and share both their company. why not? fuck it, I will just zap everyone into the futa timeline, everyone has both. more choices, more freedom

it always was user, it always was.

There's talk of the world map changing (South America shifting to the east for example, but this could also be chalked up to the fact that there are different ways of representing a spherical map on a flat plane). It's not just words and sentences supposedly getting changed.

I've seen people mention that they remember it as Berenstein because as kids they read the title and wondered why the authors didn't use use their surname (Berenstain) for the bears. As for myself, Bernstein/Berenstein/Berenstain would have been the first word I ever learned with the -stein/-stain suffix (long before I even knew of the existence of jews and the patterns of their surnames). I remember wondering why it wasn't spelled Berenstain because I knew the word 'stain' and 'stein' seemed like a typo.

Of course it could just be my brain retroactively fucking my memory up so who fucking knows.

HERE
WE
GO

"Call me crazy, but if I bother to tell someone something in the first place, I'm going to give them every piece of relevant info I know. Unless they don't want to hear more, or course.

And like I said, this thread is a lot better about explaining than usual, I appreciate that. But if you haven't noticed a tendency to not want to explain anything in similar contexts, you haven't been lurking many discussions along these world-changing deep revelation lines. So when I saw and "do your own research" I was reminded of that frustration, perhaps unfairly. So just take this as a rant in the larger sense as opposed to personally, but it makes no different whether you want to tell someone the amazing secret truth of the world or how to make toast, either explain it as much as you can or don't start in the first place."

———————————————–

audience's interest or attention span, or scares them off before even starting. If people are asking for more information though, then it is most certainly not too much information for them. And plenty of people are asking.

I hate to be that person who slowly trickles information into my thread. I present all my data up front and straight forward. I know there are those who jump on this thread and read it start to finish, I know I would If I ever came across a thread like this. I let the information present itself, I let the information draw the reader/ seeker of knowledge in so that by reading it they become more interested. I'm not interested in those who lightly skim and run away in fear and laziness.

the color Chartreuse.

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2anco9

/chartreuse_could_have_sworn_it_was_a_dark_red/

fionabroome.com/ please use archive.is/perpetua/mandela-effect

strangerdimensions.com/2015/01/24/mandela-effect-proof-parallel-universes/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartreuse_(color)

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape, many people talk about them, comes up in many searches.

Nigga, CERN isn't defeated yet.

>Hououin Kyouma was behind Brexit

Does anybody have the picture of tootooroo made out of gel getting fucked by banans?

You can blame the jews either way dude.

I just checked your mate 3 different ways sunshine really sure you want a second round?

While everything we see, taste, smell, hear, feel and things we can't detect are all made out of the same things we all detect and remember them slightly differently because we are not made on an assembly line made to the exact same spec.

okay fair enough, but

k, kike.

OP here, what point are they trying to make?

Influx of Holla Forumstard rejects who decided to hit people with information with no context.

They aren't trying to prove shit, they're trying to recruit tin-foils.

In spanish it always was "…y perdona nuestras ofensas asi como nosotros perdonamos a los que nos ofenden"
Are other spanish talking fags that can confirm this?

Extrapolating the fact that matter and antimatter react violently with only a differing charge, if you had enough differences between universes for them to need to be separate in the first place means if they combined it would be a life extrerminatingly violent process.

You are talking to the tinfoil dumbass that's OP.

That's funny. "forgive us for our offenses, as we may forgive those who offend us"

k. bye. I'm not dumb enough to argue with your drivel so that you influence everyone except me.

we have yet to see any violent reactions…. other than the behaviour of the humans on this planet as of late, and perhaps extreme climate behavior.

fuck global warming, its more like global collapse.

Look up CPT symmetry. Anti-matter differs from matter in charge, parity (handed-ness, so every individual atom has been reflected as if in a mirror), and time. Anti-matter moves through time in the opposite direction as matter.

It's not so trivial as a difference in charge.

but what if we charge mah lazor

Okay, I'm done.

Please do not sexualize the Tootooroo.

I'll do it.

Maybe try stop listening to idiot reporters.
Maybe try stop listening to idiot climate "scientists".

Cancer.

s-stop you monster

The best part about this whole Mandela effect shit is fucking with normalfags.

I showed my friend the C3PO silver leg, the Queen song and "Wrong side of heaven" by Five finger deathpunch which now says "she" in reference to God.

why are normalfags minds so easy to fuck with?

Sorry friend, you're in the wrong universe for that. We don't sexualize Tootooroo round these parts.

Go back home.

When people say "skinwalker" they mean "fleshgait", not the navajo "yee naldlooshi".

The name changed to avoid the confusion but people still use the older one.

weird. some of them are cool about it and give responces like "oh shit! whoa! no way! cool! when did they change it!? what do you mean they didn't? how? you mean always?"

and some respond like "no way dude no no you are wrong"

oh and the classic "it's just that peoples minds are crap so they all remember wrong! hue hue hue!"

Right, because assuming the very fabric of the universe has changed to suite your own delusion is perfectly valid.

The reason why I brought up the 5FDP song is because I specifically remember when that song came out listening to that "She" lyric and being annoyed that they're tossing an underlying shitty anti-christian subliminal message into the song. It freaked my friend out because he's "normal" and doesn't think of seemingly superficial shit like that, his mind immediately going to what we're conditioned since basically birth to hear "He" when talking of God. Whereas I tend to pay attention to subliminal messages in media. Mother God is a Pagan thing. Though I gotta admit this meme is too much fun to talk on any "real" level about it, we should just enjoy it for what it is and I should stop shitting on people's role-playing

Maybe don't try to argue against physical evidence and you'll look like less of a dumbass.

>Three

Ding ding.

I visibly remember spelling it with the E many times over while learning to write. But same time is that actually the case or is it being triggered from all the people freaking out about it and I just want to be one of the cool kids?

Funnily enough my mother yesterday was freaking out about all of this crap because Ann Rice made some facebook post telling all the people emailing her about the title with Interview with the Vampire to fuck off already. Apparently getting death threats and everything.

Whatever keeps people distracted, look at this, not the fireworks effect at Dallas and the joke of false flag

(checked)

How about this user?

inb4 (((photoshop)))

Occam's razor is exclusively used to eliminate superfluous variables when choosing between two functions that have identical outputs.

It is trivial to think of scenarios where the simpler or more likely answer is not the correct one. As an offhand example, the concept of bad air being the cause of diseases vs. microbiology.

Go back to reddit.

Holy shit, are there people who actually think the Berenstein universe thing is anything more than a meme?

Cr1tikal made a decent video on the Berenstein/stain bears. He rambles for a while at the beginning about why he's mad about this thing, but at 4:16 he starts showing that he actually did some research on the subject, and he finds one or two things that other people might have missed:
my.mixtape.moe/pihhpk.webm

Basically, on all internet archives and libraries from before 2005 the Berenstein/Berenstain bears are just fucking gone.

Now I seriously doubt it was a universe switch, however you can't deny there is some weird shit afoot.

It also applies to hypotheses.
Vs.

Vs.

This might have been the most retarded thread I have ever read.

Is there any information regarding the people who remember the books as "Berenstain" rather than as "Berenstein"? Like geography, printing company, or the like? I think I can dismiss a grand theory of dimensions colliding, although it's fun to theorize and LARP about. But, I refuse to believe that this has been -stain for the entirety of life. The idea that it is a collective fault in childhood memory has credence, but where do those who were parents testifying that it has always been -stein come into play? It wouldn't be right to apply Occam's Razor to the CERN universe theory, and not also apply it to some mass delusion and memory mistake, or that there's some mass conspiracy for everyone to photoshop the current book with 'Berenstein' (or Berenstain for that matter).

I believe there may just be a mix of physical sources that printed off both 'stain' and 'stein' versions of the books explaining how there can be two types of physical copies.

Or, more likely, it's just a lapse of memory because "Stein" is a common ending to a last name, while "Stain" is not. Therefore people just hear it and continue on like nothing, then when you point it out to them they become conscious of it even when subconsciously they already accepted it as "Stein"

Check youtube, people are pretty fucking dumb/arrogant about it. though if I'm honest, there are some examples that really hit me hard, one I've already mentioned in this thread, but "Cap'n Crunch" just doesn't have the same ring as "Captain Crunch" did.

Just accepting that wouldn't explain the physical copies of a 'stein' book. Unless you also accept that there is in fact, a mass campaign to alter all images of the 'stain' to 'stein' in order to support the illusion. Which could be entertained of course, assuming everyone who came upon a 'stain' book and took an image of it, also felt the same urge to create the 'stein' illusion and possessed adequate photoshop skills to do so, along with a copy of photoshop or other image editing software that provides a similar reliability.

Your point, is par the course a good one, but I can't just accept on a word that it's a massive lapse in memory. Maybe a group psychosis, perhaps, fueled by the sudden realization of a change in spelling it? But, I must bring the hypothesis that it's a slip-up of stain and stein due to the common appearance of 'stein' as a last name. Wouldn't children be more exposed to 'stain' rather than 'stein'? Last name or not, I would expect for a child to quickly say 'stain' over 'stein' because of the tittering of their parents.

Where are these published books though? It was confirmed a while back when this meme first came out that is photoshopped.

Then it comes down to the newspaper/tvguide well, that could easily be a typo by the editor. It's obviously a common slip-up (and for good reason, "Berenstain" is not a common name and it's dangerously close to "Stein" which is extremely common.)

I mean, if we're talking honestly, It's pretty easy to fuck with people when it comes to this subject. All you have to do is subconsciously hint at the apparent "right way" being the way of the "old universe" Basically approach someone with doubt already and ask them straight-up how it is you spell "oxiclean" if they have a worse memory than they do intellect (and imo most people do) they'll try to reason their way to the answer instead of just remembering, which leads them to think "Oxyclean" because of "Oxygen".

The exact same process happened when I asked my Brother how to spell it and he was the first one I've tried to fuck with that answered it correctly (he's a legit genius, 150 IQ measured) and he said he reasoned that it was "Oxiclean" because of "Oxide" being a core component.

As for the claims about the Bible verse changes - How many people actually know their bibles and read them enough to notice changes? How many Bible versions are there that are used in popular culture instead of the apparent "correct" version the KJV?

Having said all this, this is just the rational part of my brain trying to reason why these "Mass hysteria memories" might be happening, even when there's some that personally freak me out. Queen being one of them.

Coincidentally I notice none of the same Geographic concerns some people have tried to bring forth, stuff like Japan being farther away from Korea, or New Zealand being off the west coast of Australia is all nonsense to me because I'm extremely good with maps on account of me playing strategy games (vidya and board games) my entire life, and also being somewhat well-versed in history/geopolitics. Which is also why you don't see those "memories" being brought forth on this website, because most people round here also browse Holla Forums and are interested in these subjects, but you do see alot of it on a relatively more retarded user-base like youtube.

I really should just fuck off and let people enjoy their memes, but psychology is just so darn fascinating to me. The topic is just too fun not to engage in.

ruka a cute

I wasn't aware that the particular image was photoshopped. I assumed it was just one of many images after the one's shown in the cr1tikal video, but looking for examples of a '-stein' spelling has lead me to not find much of any. While I don't hold a consistent belief that seeing is believing, I'm not going to assume there's an insidious plot on behalf of the Berenstains to change their name before dying and have their son continue the lie.

While I desperately want to assert that it's -stein and always has been, I'm just going to swallow the bitter horse-pill that it's probably just affirmation of a child's mind and the biased want for it to be -stein between others who've seen it. And in part because of the presentation of the contrary by pseudo-intellectuals on other boards that inflamed any 'discussion' of the possible effect into yelling contests and associating the idea of -stain with the 'enemy camp'. Denying reality certainly can't be healthy.

It's still a really fun topic and meme to play with, and I'll probably still create a lot of fuel for the fire in later threads elsewhere.

gematrix.org/?word=2322

Just because your school is on summer vacation doesn't mean you belong here OP. You need to be 18+ to post on this site.

We need an /x/ board here that gets worthwhile traffic, because god damn I miss reading insanity like this with my breakfast every morning.

There's actually nothing in the 8ch global rules about age. Holla Forums is 18+ though

I did not know that.

If you want some really good shit to do with CERN then look up shit related to i pet goat ii

The only global rule here is no CP. You could be shitposting with 13-year olds RIGHT NOW.

the queen song still says "OF THE WORLD" though

OP has such an interesting premise and ultimately goes nowhere with it. It's kind of disappointing.
He starts really strong with "dimensional bleed-through" and shit, like some top-tier Sliders episode, and then he just goes manic over product labels and slogans.

So much missed potential.

He could have simply gone into Berenstein-Berenstain

HL3 will never be made because it's too much of a PR risk. People will be disappointed no matter what.

Human senses are inaccurate and memories are very easy to tamper with. Ask 3 witnesses to tell what the criminal was wearing and you might get 3 more or less different answers. If a witness is asked leading questions during an interrogation it may influence their answers. IIRC there's been a few studied examples related to fake child abuse memories implanted by a parent. It's easy to see how an often referenced line could be "overwritten" by references and inaccurate quotes.
The Bible and map examples are easy to explain without that, however. There are very many translations of the Bible, and I think the bit about debtors is specifically the version the Orthodox church uses, but it's accepted by others too. For maps there are multiple projections, since you can't accurately project a sphere to a plane. Some projections conserve angles, some distances, and some areas. A common one, Mercatio, shows areas near the poles as disproportionally large.
Is there any good vidya with time travel and/or manipulation as a game mechanic?

bumpen

People will lose their shit no matter what. Just about anything that would be made by VOLVo would make people go nuts.
I still firmly believe that they just want to have the engine finished (mostly) before going full into production. Just the amount of cool cut content from HL2 is enough to build a new game.

Prince of Persia, Timeshift, Singularity and *Life is Tumblr :^) *

What the fuck is this piece of shit

You're not even trying to defend this flat-earther bullshit, anymore.

This is just another "conspiracy" made up to discredit ones that have actual merit to them, like the holocaust being impossible.

If all the different dimension are only slightly different and changes only get bigger as more dimension expand around the original one, wouldn't this mean that we are not all from one and the same dimension? As we pass more and more different worlds, so do our neighbors dimension pass different worlds Maybe a few of them came from worlds whoa re so far away that obama was white. But this would never happen, as you see such a big change got never notice! But whoa re we that we can detournement what is big and what not consider that million upon millions things surround us that we will never take note of it. Who knows what already changed over and over again, the size of a car, the colore of a pullover and so on. The only time we can notice it is when it comes down to language, letters.

Don't you see it user? All the examples for mandela effect are letters that have changed because this is something everyone use togthere.

Shit's gettin spooky

we're not bound entirely by the physical laws is the only logical conclusion, if events prior were altered then its impossible for the events we remember to of ever happened.
the only way that memory could even exist is that it was preserved outside of physical reality while everything was set up according to the new configuration.

bumpen thred!

I can't believe so many people are in such a deep hole of doubt, I pity you.
or maybe, I should ask why you made an effort to post if you were not going to make an effort to read the OP or even contribute to the discussion? The only thing I can think of is that you were motivated to downplay or dilute and derail the threads topic for other reasons, or is that something you didn't want me to know?

So OP belives unironically that life is actually Half Life 3.

And quotes his memories, the bible, internet pages and other things to defend so.

Proceeds to laugh to any user who calls BS on him.

Great job. I never saw a conspirancy capable of smashing so much shit together.

WHERE ARE MY VIDEOGAMES

Eat Tasty, Pupper!

don't you feel stupid when you say that

The thing is you have put forth no evidence for us to believe in your posts.

I read it and have deduced you're a shithead with a massive overinflated ego who thinks that they're perfect and can't ever be wrong in any way, and if someone brings proof why you're wrong the proof is wrong because of some bullshit excuse you pulled out of your ass to always make yourself right.

Go drink a bleach and ammonia margarita.

I could ask you the same.

what the fuck

I remember watching the cartoons on a german toon channel when I was a kid. I remember STEIN because it means stone and is much more memorable than 'stean' which means jack shit

actual schizophrenia

Fuck off gook.

funny how you came all the way to this thread to post such an on topic and constructive comment. I'm not going to stop telling the truth, nana-freeking-boo-boo.

Autism/=Schizophrenia

I just listened to multiple recordings of that song and what you are saying is total bullshit and you need to check your facts next time. Freddie DOES pause and then say "of the world", except at the very end (in studio recording). However, I found that many times when he performed the song live, he ended it with "of the world". So if you're talking about the end of the song not ending in "of the world" (studio recording), you're likely just confused because you've heard live recordings or people singing the song (maybe karaoke or something idk what you do with your free time lol) and ending it with "of the world".

check the movie.

Do people actually believe this shit or is it some sort of ironic joke, I cant tell at this point

another totally believable skeptic comment

People having different memories is not evidence of parallel universes user, anyone who thinks so is insane

It's okay if you shill, everyone still knows the truth.

bumping for justice

You disagree with me: You are a shill

What the fuck OP.

WHERE ARE MY VIDEOGAMES

Wrong image

I posted the relevent information. I hope you all do something smart with it, like actually reading it and thinking.

relevent is actually spelled relevant, clearly it's the Mandela effect and not you being shit at spelling
I miss shitposting on /x/

no that was probably a spelling error. soryr m8

Somebody has five minutes to explain to me why this thread has >30 posts.

Eat Tasty, Pupper!

JEWS

What product is he even supposed to be shilling?

Could you at least try to fit in here?

shit taste

bumping

bump?

why? you don't like it?

You have opened my eyes and I hate you for it.

Ok, I coulsnt understand half of this. Whats this Mandela effect, anyone got a TL;DR:?

People remember things from their past incorrectly, then assume that the only explanation is that the entire universe has changed in incredibly inconsequential ways, and that they're the only ones who see the truth.

In other words, a whole lot of autism, as evidenced by mister
there.

Most of these don't seem true to me at all. (Especially Looney Tunes, which I watched a ton as a young child. It was made by the people who made Merrie Melodies which was made to compete with Silly Symphonies. It makes perfect sense that it's called Looney Tunes. There's even acclaimed episodes entirely focused on being set to music, like What's Opera, Doc? and The Rabbit of Seville. There are other examples that also seem blatantly invalid.)
A handful made do a double take but I can accept them. (Snow White, Mr. Rogers, and others)
Others make me feel very uneasy, like something strange really could be going on. (Interview with a vampire, Sex in the city)

But I know something's wrong, because I know it was always The Berenstein Bears.

Well, I can say that I read Bernstein Bears books as a kid, not Berenstein. I'm 32 right now. I grew up in the middle of nowhere in a area with a population of about 18 people. I didn't have much to do other than read and play video games, so the books that I did read are burned into my mind. In 2007 I had a daughter. Now I kept basically everything I ever owned as a kid, from books to magazines to shitty toys. So when I read my Bernstein Bears books to her from about December 2007 to sometime in 2010, the thing that popped out at me was that the title of the books was not Bernstien as I so vividly remember, but Berenstein. But it had been quite a few years since I had boxed them up and put them away, so I disregarded it. Now fast forward several years to 2014. I'm sitting on my daughters bedroom floor helping her clean up. Putting toys and books away, and what do I see? Oh it's one of my old Bernstain Bears books, Messy Room, complete with my name on the inside of the cover. But to my suprise the title seemed off. It said Berenstain Bears. That was the first time I had seen that. So I went and dug out my other ones that I had given her and they were all the same. Now it's one thing for me to forget the spelling of my favourite series of books when the last time I had seen them is 23 years ago. It's another thing when I faithfully read them to my daughter for several years only 5-6 years ago and the title on all of MY books is different on 2 occasions. So just to say, I don't recall the printer, I would check quickly but they are stored away at my parents place, but the books were purchased in Alberta, Canada. One other thing to add. I never really watched Mr. Rogers, but what I did watch a good deal of was Mr dress up. I vividly recall in 1992 watching the news with my parents and seeng the news story about how Ernie Coombs was killed in Toronto by a vehicle whose driver had sufferd a heart attack. And that was the end of the show. I never saw a new episode after that since he was quite dead. My entire family also recalls this happening, as well as a good number of my freinds. Then in 2010 some time the subject came up with my then wife, who informed me that it was his wife who died and the show went till 96. I then found out that Ernie didn't die until 2001 from a stroke. If anything that hit me harder than anything to the effect since. At this point I'm numbed to hearing bullshit like CERN making the www and lyrics in California dreaming changing. Yeah I remember it differently, but posting it on this echo chamber of shill, gb2 Holla Forums, and praise kek. It feels a lot like being on any shitty 4 chan board 2007-exodus. But since we're on Holla Forums is there any examples of vidya being changed? I can't think of any off hand, and I don't mean things like Aries didn't die or general Leo lives. Rather something subtle but well remembered. Like dialogue or a seemingly unimportant scene.

This thread is like a YTP Michael Rosen

You know what, I was a bit skeptical of the Mandela effect at first, but this has me convinced. I distinctly remember the Mona Lisa having a resting bitch face that was staring right at you.

Now she smiles and looks off to the right. This shit smells foul, I don't wanna live here anymore.

Also speaking of HL and the Mandela effect, anyone else remember the Black Mesa trailer release? The old one, where it fades to black and Gman looks at you before it cuts to the action?

I remember the first version of that had him look at you and say, "Black…. Mesaaaaahh…" In a creepy voice. Now he's just silent.

This is a psyop. This is 1984 at work. CERN is a propaganda building that does not do real science.

There is a reason that only WORDS and SPELLINGS have changed, because this is pure media manipulation. This "mandella effect" isn't some dimensional shift from made up "science" like CERN, but a massive psyop designed to test out public perception and to ultimately alter and shape all known information all the time. People are psychologically trained to believe whatever they are told or shown within the field of "normal". Any discrepency is attributed to their own memory, which in turn makes them more reliant on the system that is manipulating them to begin with.

CERN is just a building! It doesn't do any real science! They do not have the power to shift reality.

Ask yourself WHY it's just words, spellings, and media that can be manipulated? Why haven't actual events changed? Why hasn't history changed?

YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY BOTH THOSE WHO DENY THE EFFECT AND THOSE WHO SHILL IT. IT IS A PSYOP.