The New Mutants

Anyaposter vs Maisieposter Capeshit: The Movie

Norman Reedus has really let himself go.

Is that a rare Maisie?

It has potential to be kino tbh

Egoraptor looks awful these days.

Will Maisie be the Radical Larry of this suicide squad?

egoraptor is proof of how much damage cucking out to an ugly sjw whore and selling out can do
I remember he did a really good analysis video a long time ago about the design of a megaman game and it really showed he knew his stuff, or at least appeared to
then I recently decided to check out his cuphead video and he barely got through the first few stages and bitched about the difficulty and design, despite that cuphead is directly heavily influenced by that megaman game and contra, it's like he couldn't see it anymore and he was a different man completely, sad to see.

3dpd suck your soul out

Is there even an Anyaposter? Never seen him once tbh.

Sage for munter

Those are some hairy arms.

The megaman video didn't age too well. He goes on and on about how modern games hold your hand too much and go out of their way to interrupt the player to tell them obvious things about the gameā€¦ Ands then Arin went on to be a let's player e-whore who constantly complains that he's confused and doesn't know what to do because he never pays attention to the things the game tells him directly to do.

MUNTER CUNT

Oh fuck off. How about just a fun romp with a bunch of mutants trying to get by? Why do we need "past sins" and people "saving themselves"?

It's a horror movie

2spooky

Mystery Meat
Redneck Cuck (AKA Justman)
Fetal Alcohol Gorblin
Steampunk bitchface
Le 420 lolchad

The new mutants always fucking sucked. The comic was shit and no one liked it.

What did they mean by this?

so they're pandering for the huenigger monies now
just kidding, hueniggers have no monies

It's Maisie Time, friends!

Fucking state of Earth

this

You know, women irl have hairy arms. I say this as someone who has not jut seen, but even touched a woman irl

MUNTER WHORE

Boring hater