Pizzagate, The DNC, MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip and Seth Rich are all Connected

If there’s one thing the internet's taught me it's that there's no such thing as coincidences. By now most of you are aware of the cryptic messages on certain youtube channels targeting children and the twitter accounts that point to them, but what your not seeing is the connection to the DNC, and George Soros. There's a reason these threads on Holla Forums are being automatically nuked and spammed to hell by bots.

I should also probably mention that the Arabic comments are generally from the oversea’s buyers.

Everything you thought about Pizzagate and the Clinton Foundation is true. Seth Rich was not killed for proving that the DNC rigged the vote against Bernie Sanders. The DNC is a private entity and can do whatever the fuck they want, he was killed because he put out information that could link John (Skippy) Podesta & The Clinton Foundation to Pizzagate.

MK Ultra, or a more advanced version (CK or UK Ultra) is still in use and the intended target has changed from soldiers to children. This fields fire to The Clinton Foundation’s human trafficking program. This type of approach has a more long-term gold than simple military psychological domination. Simply put if you can keep people stupid you can essentially get away with anything, especially if the media has your ass covered.

Look more into the background of the people on those famous YouTube channels and you might find something, they are the weakest link as of now.

I’m walking away after this post, good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula1chap.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I figured that a long time ago user, and I'd imagine many others have done so too.
Making a semi-blogpost of sorts now that summarizes what OP is talking about, will also be doing so on /polmeta/

Some user was shitposting that Guernsey was involved in money laundering for sandy hook, the same island Macron's banker is from, who is potentially a CIAnigger. Of course it's all fucking connected, it's organized crime.

Look more into the background of the people on those famous YouTube channels and you might find something, they are the weakes

Sorry which vdeos? And say more if you know anything

So what's this evidence connecting Skippy and the Clinton Foundation to pizzagate?

New Brunswick too.

SRA is the lo-tech version of brainwashing, BTW. They have improved.

here in the states its now known as the Monarch Program, and is still reportedly being run by Dick Cheney.

Marshall Thomas did a series of documentaries on JewTube called "Monarch: The New Phoenix Program"

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGFPnD75Aaw

>I'm a meme detective: we're not allowed to believe in coincidences.
sage because, although true, this isn't really new or provide any further direction

Whether this is true or not, the redpill requires baby steps for most people and the best way to redpill normalfags is with an easily digestible truth; that Seth Rich was killed because he exposed the DNC's meddling with Bernie Sanders campaign. Once the masses accept that, linking that to Pizzagate and MK Ultra becomes easier, like an addition to the story.

can someone redpill me on mkultra?
Not a newfag but I never paid attention to the threads involving them

Hypnosis based mind control caused by trauma (sodomy, gore, shocks, etc)

sage for low quality thread. OP, try harder than "LOOK AT (((WHOSE)) BEHIND YOUTUBE VIDEOS" next time.

MKultra used a lot of drugs too.

The main failure of MKultra was caused by its use of adult subjects.
What they were left with were psychological wrecks good for a single task and thats about it. Normally a MKultra subject will seek to kill themselves or die during or immediately following the completion of their task.

Monarch was its successor that took the lessons learned in the failure of Mkultra and applied them to the newfound knowledge of how easy it is to cause dis-associative personality disorders in children. The primary objective was dis-associative identity disorder, creating multiple personalities that could then be programmed individually and then segregated from each other behind conditioned barriers.

The hope was that they could create people who would immediately swap personalities and identities once told a code phrase. Allowing them to create theoretically perfect spies and agents who would not hesitate to self terminate or who could keep information away from interrogators no matter what by simply not knowing what it is the other personality knows.

These days a lot of monarch subjects are used for media manipulation and personal protection of VIPs.
They're vastly superior to MKultra subjects in that they have long term utility, but lack the preexisting connections and access an MKultra subject may have.

Is it not obvious Macron is a MKUltra victim, dude looks fried out of his mind all the time and his Granny wife was obviously his handler way back when he was 16.

and here is the book
>>>/pdfs/5907

educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula1chap.shtml

and behind it all was joseph mengele !!! the evilest man in the world!!!!
seriously, credibility of the book goes right down the drain

4cuck seemed to beat you guys to all the russian/arabic kids mkultra style sexual indoctrination videos

ALL of these channels are connected. They feature the same children, same themes, same names, sometimes use the same children names but use different children, and some are animated.

Toy Freaks
C.A.F. Little Kids Channel
Baby Toy Freaks
Freak Family Vlogs
Freak Family TV
Craaazy Toys
Vlad CrazyShow
ToysToSee
Hidden Toys
Toys AndMe
Freak World
Baby World
Freaks Crazzy
Bad Baby Tube
Bad Baby Victoria FC

This shit is EVERYWHERE. I need to take a break from doing this digging, but I WILL be back.

Some sample links
youtube com/channel/UCNQ9k5HAOmyQC-dpOUUv-mA
youtube com/channel/UCZleMAvYW8QSiLZxR8sKWCQ
youtube com/watch?v=qDp5QAF2MtQ
youtube com/channel/UC8DIbnpKpiEWEWJxR3n9O7g

Post your poopbucket.

dude, like what if thats the fucking idea behind using the name