BOMBATHON 2K17: DEUS VULT EDITION

POSSIBLY EXPLOSION IN VATICAN CITY
PREPARE FOR DEUS VULT
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/870309986227941381
twitter.com/SkyTG24/status/870312794339540993

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4563358/Vatican-sky-filled-smoke-amid-reports-explosion.html
archive.is/MLDqS
cnn.it/2raTv2d
twitter.com/CNN/status/869903993211940865
archive.4plebs.
thesun.co.uk/news/3701491/vatican-fire-explosion-smoke-rome-latest-updates/
rt.com/news/390511-reports-of-gunfire-explosions-manila/
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R-R-R-RAMADAN BOMBATHON

RELIGION OF PEACE™

Not buying it until confirmed. Whatever the result pope will kiss mudshit feet anyway

Dubs confirms. Disgusting, but true. I hope this """pope""" was caught in the blast.

(Checked)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4563358/Vatican-sky-filled-smoke-amid-reports-explosion.html

A friend jokingly asked me if this means they need to choose a new pope. I hope he's right.

POST YFW THE POPE DECLARES A CRUSADE TOMORROW

I hope the pope got blasted so we can get one that isn't a huge faggot.

Fuck that old nonce, he's going to.

Prepare for the #NotAllMuslims hashtag.

The current pope is a huge faggot, you have a better chance of Jesus leading the next crusade than faggot Francis.

#NotAllTerrorismIsDoneByMossadKikes?

Waiting eagerly for more proof.

Oh did they invite moderate freedom fighters to the Vatican?

FUCK THE FAKE COMMIE 'POPE'

Why is every pol/ack now pretending that isreali mossad attacks are related to Ramadan, when pretty much every mainland European bombing was done in conjunction with isreali holidays?

Unless 911, USS Liberty and Kind David Hotel bombing was conducted during Ramadam also?

Black smoke means no new pope, but white smoke means new pope. These are some conflicting messages you're sending Abdul-al-Muhammad.

In the tradition of Alois Irlmaier are the prophecies of Brother Adam, whose own predictions regarding World War III precede Irlmaier's prognostications by six years. It will be noted how eerily similar his vision is of a Russian blitzkrieg of Europe. However, we are given new information: the Balkan conflict that will ignite the Russian offensive will be "set up" by the Russians themselves, probably with the aid of Yugoslavia. The advance is much worse also – much further west than the Ruhr district of Germany as Irlmaier has said – reaching into Scandinavia, France, and the English Channel. Here too we are introduced to Nostradamus' theme of a pope who must flee Rome and the "great Monarch" who will be "determined by God" to end the war with great fury and destruction.

Press is saying fire started outside Vatican's walls.

archive.is/MLDqS

MARTIAL LAW WHEN

NO,
WE KILL BOTH IN THE NEXT CRUSADE,
GOODNIGHT FOUL SEMITE.

Ooh yeah, maybe Francis got suicided and they're holding a conclave.

muslim terror attacks and Mossad operations are just two sides of the same shekel

Fire??? All the sources say it's a fucking explosion

ALso why the fuck does this POS website open a new tab when you click on a post number to quote it now

C-checked

I'm just stating the spin they've decided to go with.

Folks we need some livestream up in dis bitch ASAP

Hopefully Francis got left in the wreckage.

checked, satan

There is absolutely nothing peaceful about Talmudic judiaism

You know Quasimodo predicted all of this

"The city with the iron tower (Eiffel Tower) becomes the victim of its own people. They ignite everything. Revolution is, and everything is going wildly.

The large city with the iron tower is on fire. But this has been done by its own people, not by those who came from the east. And in Italy it is going wildly too. They kill many people there and the Pope flees, but many clergymen will be killed, many churches collapse."

bad quality

Soon Francis the Cuck will start kissing sandnigger feet as a symbol of forgiveness

Russian liberation of europe will happen in late june/july according to the various claryovant sources

As soon as the pope flees Rome, shit will be about to go down according to said sources

Is this going to be like the #covfefe Tweet with threads filled with kikes pretending Trump wasn't speaking Yiddish?
The explosion fire happened in Rome, not Vatican city.

Stock up on canned food fams

Checked.
RAMADAN IS OFF WITH A BANG

No. You will not have your deus gevalt.

Shut the fuck up you lying son of a bitch

what street is that? looks nothing like rome

Wew Satan

Between this and the korean thing about to kick off, this feels like the precedent to WW3

The fire started at a car carage in Rome spreaded fast and may have caused small explosions…

If it really was an (((ISIS))) attack it would coincide with another jewish celebration of goyim spilled blood.

Cue 6,00,000 more kikes to fill this thread with 6,000,000 Deus Vult memes.

“A #covfefe is a yiddish term for 'I gotta go to bed now’:
Sen. @AlFranken explains Trump's late-night mystery tweet cnn.it/2raTv2d
twitter.com/CNN/status/869903993211940865

>>>/out/

Derail, by correcting all the repeated lies and actually posting the truth?

Al Franken is a lying jew. Anyone here can try looking up translations from yiddish jew babble to English and see the lies.

Nevermind those loud bangs

So are you trying to pretend that when Trump posted "covfefe" he didn't mean it in its literal yiddish translation?

PS - the lying jew, are the lying jews pretending that Trump didn't post a yiddish term to explain he is going to bed now.

No idea, I just picked it up

It's not the Vatican they say btw, it's about 2km away on a scrapyard that took fire.

I WILL STAND UP

Does ANYBODY even know what the fuck is going on

We need some on the ground reports from italian anons right the fuck now

do we even have spaghetti nigger posters here?

try
cov fe'fe

Lolwhat

Who's saying this? Where's your sources? Everyone says it's at the vatican

Never doubt Holla Forums.

cuckchan rip

What's true or not I dunno

"ikh gata geyn tsu bet itst" is not "covfefe"
Fucking lying jew.

Sure.

Only the agitating crypto-jews online and the one's on here are saying it's the Vatican city.

Every actual report states a car garage in Rome.

So the muds are finally taking it to the jew directly?

ah okay i was in rome a few months ago and visited the vatican, thats why i was curious that it didnt look like the surrounding city

archive.4plebs. org/x/thread/19087889/#19088757

Happening called off then? If this is true then they have obviously been coordinating since virtually all the OP's say the same thing

There is also nothing on RT, they've just changed up their headline cycle again but nothing about this rome thing at all

Kikes attempt to steal credit for everything. The only thing they invented was fraud.

HOLY WAR SOON
WE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES
WE WILL RETAKE CONSANIOPOLE
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

thesun.co.uk/news/3701491/vatican-fire-explosion-smoke-rome-latest-updates/

Did a shitskin start the fire?

Lmao at the faggots saying the pope is dead

I'm being kiked by (((google)))

Polska odzyska światową republikę. Ogień i stal.

I know it works in Arabic.
I was using yiddish since the shill is using the jew Al Franken's lies spread by lügenpresse CNN.

hoho Poland would snap if this was some terrorists or is.

I get you, I didn't see the kikish before I shotted

Poland already did, friend.

Oh you fucking fuck.

Sto lat.

Ugh. Please forgive me, I didn't actually watch the video. I just picked the one with the most views.

Here, this one has no niggers in it.

You're Polish, is to be expected.

I do find it funny that the rest of Europe burns while the 'idiot' Poles stay pure and strong.

:^)

TERRORISTS ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

ironic shitposting is still shitposting. reported

le white solidarity while the pole stabs you in the back

Poland still needs it's hero, a dark knight

Perfect way to sign off a thread most notable for the sheer number of brass necked kikes doing their usual and agitating for the goyim to fight their wars, in whatever way they can.

it begins

Al Franken is a piece of shit but his post is clearly a joke.

Reports of gunfire, explosions outside Resorts World Manila leisure complex in Philippines

rt.com/news/390511-reports-of-gunfire-explosions-manila/

He did the same thing in another thread posting over and over again a CNN link.

Good. Fuck the Vatican.

No I posted the truth, perhaps 3 times in the other thread to any jew pretending it's not true.
Just like in this thread I posted the truth about this blast at a garage ion Rome which was immediately attacked by the same jews, in the same way.

Since when did telling the truth become an undesirable trait in a pol/ack?

Not going to happen. All Cardinals are just as pozzed as Bergoglio. Catholic church is corrupt to the core and will not be revived.

It wasn't Prophesied that way, but we carry on as we must.

Well the timeline fits. The pope is Peter the Roman. However, I do not believe the superjew is the solution to the problem.

He has educated him self
Once he was lost, now he sees the big picture
Too bad we can't write him

Is this just spam? I don't see news anywhere.

You're not my babcia but she did say similar things often. SP H.K

Poles are God's true people, that's why.

Glodu, ognia, wojny i naglej, niespodziewaenj smierci -zachowaj nas Panie
plz no bully, have not written or spoke the mother tongue in years

Reminder the current pope is a communist kike.

Outside of Vatican City

Catholic crusade in CY+2
BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR AHMED AND HIS 12 SONS

GOOD LUCK, ALOIS IRLMAIER!

Doesn't seem like an efficient way to fight

GOOD LUCK, ALOIS IRLMAIER

Keeper-tier bantz.

From the horse's mouth, folk!

My greatest fear is that a fucking muslim goes into an art museum one day and blows up an important work of art, they already destroyed statues, we're only so far.

Wait, I'm not familiar with this prophecy.

Russia is going to liberate Europe, but what about the "final defeat of white man"? Is it supposed to be that Russia will be defeated by the US or something?
Can you greentext what is supposed to happen?

Fat chance. Russians are pretty fucking terrible to anyone who isn't a Russ-scratch that, they treat other Russians like shit too.

t. Pole

I've never really been one to rely on prophecy that much. If the future were set in all ways as to be predictable to such detail then how are we influencing with memes? Looking to prophets can be neat but if there's one thing I've learned it's that determinism is a hell of a drug and wholly false. What that user posted smells of evangelicuck John Hagee-tier faggotry and an attempt at proselytizing. But if it's right then so what, the fact would remain the same, any Holla Forumslack already knows to be preparing for the worst even if it never comes in their lifetime.

DAILY REMINDER

C an't
O y
V ey
F orever,
E xpect
F inal
E xtermination.

This.

We just alter the way, but not the outcome of said prophecies.
We alter whether the UK stays in the EU or if Trump is the president or not, but the cultural degeneration of the western world is already done, the values and morality are already flipped and turned into those of slaves. Turning back the process isn't just something you can do with memes behind a computer, it requires, like any natural process, a healing, that requires a long time. Read Spengler nigga.

That's how determinism works. Enjoy the ride, but the end will be the same, and don't try to turn back the tide, try to save those around you and move gently through the river.

Satan is right as usual

Do you people really think we can't pick you out?

I don't think anything is cringier than these larping amerifat evangelicals, makes me miss the old days when they were mocked for the melvins they were.

Tell me how you affect the practical world?
With memes?
I would support you if you really changed the world by affecting people's views and their morality, but all you do is meme and put your trust into kek.

This is literally Revelation.

Jesus comes and slaughters the army of the anti-Christ, which I'm beginning to think is Muslims.
Revelation 19:19-21:

He also makes the Jews bow down before Christians
Revelation 3:9:

Finally, He remakes the Earth first into a 1,000 years of peace, then after killing Satan, forever into the New Jerusalem for His people (i.e., Christians). (no verses for this, it's basically two books + requires more general theological knowledge to understand from Scripture)

And His intro is just absolutely metal as FUCK.
Revelation 19:11-16:

+ His big speech:
Revelation 21:6-8:

REPENT AND FOLLOW CHRIST ALL YOU LOST SHEEP, PUT NOT YOUR FAITH IN MEN

vid unrelated, kind of

>>>/out/

Most evangelicals would probably approve of the bombing. They are like the ISIS of Christians they hate all the other sects but love jews.

Ramadan it's the happ happ happeningest time of year.

not quite user
the end times are coming soon
the first sign you might see is a great earthquake and the Yellowstone and Indonesian supervolcano both erupting
when those happen the sixth seal has been broken

also, iirc Damascus will be in ruins during the end times, and the Nile River will dry up, though for all I know that one is before, not so sure

also, Peter the Roman

Checking this dubs and dat time stamp. Popes dead folks

Have you taken your medicine?

News says its just a fire that blew in the Vatican's direction. Bummer

It will actually be a weird fusion of progressive liberals and Muslims. The global unitarian progressive ummah.

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Pedo priests burning evidence of their crimes before the pedogate investigation gets to them?

don't forget Leviticus 20
this chapter is most famous for the parts that say stuff like don't be gay, don't do bestiality, don't do incest, etc.
each of these things gets ONE verse, but for some reason people are very quick to gloss over the FIVE VERSES at THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER
it basically says fuck moloch, moloch worshipers are going to get fucked, and anyone who so much as turns a blind eye to moloch worship is going to get fucked.

CHAPTER 20
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.

4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:

5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

Fuck off vodkanigger

That is a big fucking fire. Did they start the crematoriums or what ?

I did not know popes burn so long. Must be some thruth in those holohoax diaries.

Use pope pellets for heating your home.

Saves 30% of your bill.

God I dislike Jews. Spirit cooking, Molech, pizza gate I hate all of it.

Child sacrifice and Jews go together like nigs and water melons.

THE BLACK FLAG WILL FLY ABOVE THE DOME

Moloch/Molech is their God however.

Nice try biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

give "seed" to molech also means sexual impurity.

masturbators gonna get REKT

Fuck all the popes along with every catholic shit face follower. Long Live The Blood Of The True Martyr's, Long Live The Free Protestants.

pretty sure it means literally sacraficing your child (your "seed") to molech

Mr. Pope, tear down this wall!

It is not Christian.