Dear Bernouts

How are you idiots not rallying behind Jill Stein? Politically she's B████, except she's a true outsider, like Trump. She's everything you want.

Don't let the DNC keep playing you. You really think Hillary is going to get pushed into doing stuff she doesn't want to do as president by B████ "d'oh I guess they did rig it, o well" S█████? Right now, she's in "do anything to get elected" mode. She's bending laws, everything.

AND YOU TRUST HER. She knows once she's in office she can do what she wants, and with our short memories we'll forget about B████ in a year or two. Then she just needs a fresh set of lies for reelection, and she'll have the advantage of being the incumbent. WAKE UP BERNOUTS!

Bernie is a fool for giving up, BTW (all for a stupid speech at the DNC convention that nobody remembers). A B████/Jill ticket would've went down in history. They'd easily have gotten 25% or more of the vote right off the bat, and with Trump at under 40%, that's something. They would've rocked out the young vote like Obama did.

Fools. Enjoy your servitude! Remember, we've always been at war with Eurasia!

lol the difference is that hillary is going to get elected and jill stein isn't and frankly she really would make a better president simply because jill is incompetent and unqualfied even if sound on policy

penis

Lurk more, nigger.
Holla Forums hates shillary.

How is Trump anymore competent? Jill has lost elections, but that's because the media tells us her goals are impossible.

the best way to get someone to think about what you have to say is obviously to call them names
wrong.trump they would be completely unable to win a three way race B████ realized this and looked at his options and decided going with it really was his best option, he or a close surrogate will run again in 2020
wow i'm really going to consider your argument now

Talk down to us some more, that worked out great for Shillary ;^)

Few like Hillary. But who are you going to vote for? If you're voting for Hillary or abstaining from voting because of her, then she's won you.

How stupid are the people of Iowa?

no she's lost elections because americans are classcucked and think greenies are unrealistic or unchristian or whatever other bullshit. they vote for the candidate they agree more with which happens to be the popular ones. funny how that works eh?

thanks for correcting the record

do you know where you are

about as fucking stupid as your entire nation

I might've voted B████, but I'd sooner vote trump than shillary.

Yes, I know where I am. Who are the Americans here voting for if I'm so off base? If they're voting Hillary, then there you go. If they don't vote, then she successfully disenfranchised her opposition.

If Americans are really voting for Trump as a B████ alternative, they're nuts. Trump is the antithesis of so much of what B████ stands for. All they have in common is a public opposition to corruption.

Jill Stein is the obvious answer, but they're dumb sheep and won't make the jump because of MUH 2 PARTiEZ system and MUH TRUMP IZ HITLERZ.

i'm voting stein dude i just don't consider myself a stein supporter

stein, abstainers and shitty sectarian crap like the SEP's jerry white in that rough order

Keep talking shit, Shrillery, see what the fuck happens at the polls.

lmao don't tell me you want to vote for meme saltysuck or gary whitey and his ineligible vp

This really…

I should have known better than to expect this election to go well. For a while I actually had hope of … Idk guess I was naive to think Americans would make the right decision. But as it is fucking trump or Hillary? I'm not so sure that there is a "lesser evil" argument for either of them. For every one issue that Hillary is better than trump on there's her dealings with wall street and corporate pigmemes. At this point in time I see trump as a buffoon hell bent on spreading racial animosity and Hillary as a fucking evil old cunt who's first play is always deceit.

I think trump would be an absolute shitshow but Hillary scares me a bit more than him to be honest. I may vote for Jill as a form of protest but I know it will amount to nothing so I'm not sure I'll even bother.

Do you truly believe that after what she did to B████?

Congrats, you've shitposted beyond comprehensibility. I have no idea who the fuck you're talking about.

The whole allure of social democracy is pragmatic, viable reform. She won't come close to having real support like B████ did, so it undermines the very reason one may have of supporting her.

I meant that B████ and Trump both have public opposition to corruption in common. Not Hillary.

She's the best we got, though. B████ gave up and Jerry White can't even get 1-3% of the vote and media attention like Jill can. He's a literal nobody.

mimi soltysik and gary white the sectarian assfuck candidates who have both stated they would be ethically unable to do any of the things a president does

not to mention he's on the ballot in like 30 states

Damn, you cucks took the bait hook, line, and sinker, didn't you?

I could waste my time pointing out to you just how embedded in the establishment Trump is, but you know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.

my favorite one

And he'll be dead to them after this election. But yes, tell me more about how he's so embedded in the establishment that almost every MSM outlet is against him, and major Republican politicians and "intellectuals" have refused to endorse him, if they haven't already endorsed Hillary

Fuck, immigration and "free trade" wouldn't even be on the table if you had what the elites really wanted, Rubio vs Trump

Grab'em by the dick!

He's definitely outside of politics proper but at the end of the day he's a billionaire capitalist who has gotten to where he is on the backs of laborers around the world. Just because he's not at the cool kids table doesn't mean he isn't operating on the same playground.

Y-you can't prove those images weren't photoshopped. You can't prove they existed before 2015. Even if they did exist they were probably taken by future shills to make God Emperor look bad. You can't prove the holohillary!

Ever since Trump got his start in real estate he has played the game of politics. Hell, he probably wouldn't have been able to get anywhere if he wasn't able to use his and his daddy's political connections to grant him huge tax breaks and exemptions. Just because he's playing the part of the villain in this year's edition of the spectacle doesn't mean he isn't as much of an insider as you could get.

all my lib friends tell me I'm basically voting trump. Funny that

Word. Not that surprising fam.