TRUMPS PERSONALITY PROFILE BY IBM BLUEMIX WATSON SUPERCOMPUTER PERSONALITY PROFILER

So I came across the IBM watson personality profiling API personality-insights-livedemo.mybluemix.net/?text-sample=on It uses AI to deduce a personality profile presented in spreadsheet form. I ran my twitter through it as a test, it was accurate. So I found a github with all trumps tweets, in JSON format. well I combined them all into a txt file and parsed out all the shite, then uploaded it to watson.
These are the results.

in pdf for u.nya.is/kviyky.pdf
And before you shits start sperging about it having michelle obama highlighted (implying its her text)
Go to github. github.com/bpb27/trump-tweet-archive and view his tweet archive, parse it yourself and run it through. Or use the txt file I made u.nya.is/tpkvot.txt
Anyway its legit.

I'm not clicking any links because it's just not that interesting. What is, is your belief, even faith in a computer. One that you don't understand to ANY degree whatsoever. However you do know that multiple people use Trump's account and the purpose of it, isn't to share like he's your fucking pal or something. That's some strong faith in a box to inspire willful ignorance, friendo.

Machine learning algorithms are pretty good at this kind of shit.

Hell, you can probably cook something up like this yourself with TensorFlow, Torch or similar tools, feeding bags of words to a softmax classifier. That would have a tractable probabilistic interpretation too, and wouldn't just be some numbers that a black box randomly spit out.

Software engineer here. This is solid data science, backed by unbiased mathematics. I would assume the algorithm counts common words/phrases and makes judgments based on them. The most you could say is that drawing conclusions about somebody's personality based on this data is subjective but since this data was submitted by an user and not published by some kike we can rest assured the output isn't biased negatively.

I think the answer is pretty good.

It's not. If you use machine learning to train IBM Watson in associating text strings with personality traits, you're going to impose a lot of arbitrary stuff on how you define personality traits and how you associate them with text before hand (I don't see how the learning could be unsupervised).

This computer is probably more CONSISTENT in doing shitty arbitrary woman-tier psychology stuff but it doesn't make the science of it more based.

It's like machine learning for astrology or whatever.

Checked for bullshit computer astrology

not only this but

If it could be done the commie fucks might actually be able to put something together to be able to figure out why we cant lose and their opposition to us is pointless.

What people fail to understand is that Trump really has almost zero social ego. If he thinks something is funny he will do it even if people hate him for it. He contradicts social consensus constantly if he feels he is in the right.

When you are truly social shame-proof it doesn't mean you don't care about your image though. It means you finally begin to use it as a tool. This is Trump. What people see as "thin-skinned" is actually pragmatic defense of his brand. They don't realize he CAN'T be socially shamed or "dared" into being "the bigger man" and letting his enemies take a free shot that will cause material damage to his brand.

If you understand Trump you won't ever let someone hit you to prove you aren't "a child." or "a chicken" or whatever.

tl:dr I don't think this computer can take into account what the difference between "ego" and "ego as strategy" is.

Some of the traits are more easily and accurately defined and diagnosed than others. You can't exactly equivocate claiming that Trump is likely not afraid to engage his opponents directly, with fucking astrology.

The text assessment thing is popsci tier at best, but if you could look at the spreadsheet of various character tendencies this text was created by you'd see some pretty good data.

funny part about that is everyone whos been on Holla Forums longer than 2 years sees that as one of his best traits.

Makes him immune to the typical "when they go low we go high" subversion that conservatives are so susceptible to

The one thing that I don't particularly like in this, is the determination that he doesn't care about others.
That's not a good trait for a nationalist, a nationalist should care about the welfare of his fellow citizens.

good thing its not deep. very superficial.

well see how good it gets in the future.
although I doubt twitter data is going to be very revealing.

OP here. I see the thread has matured a bit….
On a side note, I did the process wrong(I was on mobile and the bluemix site is buggy as fuck on mobile)
Long and the short;
It did do Michelle obama.
It refuses to crunch the trump data. And I thought it stripped the json, but that txt file I posted a link to is just their michelle obama text file.
I'll retry on a pc if anyone cares, but I see more important things being discussed here, which is good. Build

If Watson could tell me which spics are illegal we'd hire him.

all spics are illegal

If the file is so great post it to >>>/pdfs/.

Travis is such a mad man

is it anylizing his persona or his real self

Reminds me of the hit piece nate silver ran on plebbit. His sql queries compared smaller to larger subreddits giving the illusion of 'real' data science. You can fit math to an agenda.

Computer illiterate here, spoonfeed me how to do this thing with any other text.
I have some ideas to spread on libshits circles I'm infiltrating

Basically you create a free account. Go to the bluemix, site, click the options thing (on the left) scroll to → services → watson. Click 'demo'. (You can go here without creating an account, but it only lets u do tweets as a demo, if you make an account(requires only an email) you can click the 'my own text' field. Just copyasta and run it.

I am curious about the personality profile of Tay now.
sage for ot

what the fuck are you implying I'm shilling here?
Not interested don't reply faggot

No, its not really good for much besides figuring out what week you are going to buy toilet paper, or if you need some coupons for stuff.

"Data Science" is just as agenda driven as regular "Science", if not moreso.

I did and the post was deleted.
Fuck this shit I'm out.