Installed Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword again in a long time

Installed Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword again in a long time

does this game have any good mods to fix the game or make it feel / look better or do I just have to play vanilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3765/?
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warband

Play Warband you fucking retard.

Sorry, but I do not own the game
And what's the difference?
What makes warbands better?
I am gonna need some backstory here

bump

The common knowledge is that runs fucked it up. Also, the mod Britenwalda for Warband is simply better than this.

Pirate warband, download mods, be happy.

Runs?

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3765/?
This fucking mod. The music is so ridiculous and over the top, I seriously can't go back to the vanilla music. I need dudes banging on drums and screaming YoooooOOOOOOOOOPP while my cavalry crashes into the enemy and bagpipes and flutes blare in my ears.

Just bought the game
WIll mods work with the steam version?

Yeah, you should be fine.
I went ahead and made a quick webm to show the new music. I haven't done this in a while so bear with me

Meant to say bombs, freaking multitasking.

Havent heard the original songs yet, can't immediately mod the music if I happen to like vanilla ones.
Btw, what's the mod you're using, with all kinds of fantasy shit, orcs, elves, rogues, necromancers, rangers???

Here, have some more, I didn't expect that last webm to turn out so well.

It says it at the beginning, it's the Phantasy mod. It's just vanilla with a bunch of unbalanced fantasy shit stapled on top, but I've dumped over 150 hours into it. Unfortunately all my saves were lost, so I can't show you any real battles. Yet.

Here's one to show off the walking around music. The orcs also have special mounts called wargs, they don't handle very well or run super fast, but they really hurt the shit out of someone they smash into.

Okay, here's an actual battle. I promise I'll stop spamming webms now.

Is Native Expansion any good? I've been playinv other modules but I keep wanting to go back to native. Only thing stopping me is the extra functions I miss from other mods.

Mod support

I like Floris.

Yeah, but, magic staff mages.
It made an explosion sound every time I hit him

Or bows.
What's the difference?

What is the best mod and why is it gekokujo?

Bows are gay. Plus you can lose bows.

Man, I'm asking about Native Expansion.

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Why there hasn't been a harvesting season mod after all this time? I really hope they implemented a harvesting season for Bannerlord or is a no-buy.

The soundtrack is a big part of it. I also like that no one has shields, so pouring points into archery and horse archery actually makes sense.

God fucking dammit.

Does it improve some of the action-less parts of the game(selling, travelling, quest-seeking, etc.)? The worst part about native is that it lacks quests, other than the repetitive "fetch me some grain and you can level up" or "go kill this bastard who will be hiding behind a building all day long" or "capture twenty of this really specific unit". If native had legitimate quests, with rewards other than money, reputation and experience, it would be near-perfect.