Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe
translate.google.com/#en/ar/I will stand up
translate.google.com/#auto/en/سوف فقف
translate.google.com/#ar/en/سوف أقف
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawi_alphabet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF I LUV ARABIC NOW

You fucking faggot. Learn to use the catalogue and LURK MOAR!

We will stand up against the kikes!

Fuck off you shill cunt, go suck some dick for gibbs

it's catalog you stupid wop shill

To be fair this is getting shut down like you wouldn't believe, I support a second thread in this instance.

It seems to get shutdown where ever we put it

This is forward artillery spotter callsign shitposter.
Request strike package at
I'd: 610833
Fire for effect

Are you fucking retarded? there's no V in the arabic alphabet

type it in Arabic detected you stupid fuck, it is code

goddam nigger did you just google google translate and then type "I will stand up" in English and force translate to Arabic

get rekt shill

No

Click the link yourself you fucking cuckold

Any arabic speakers can confirm?

Check your own pic you fucking dumbass, its the same arabic spelling and it doesn't sound like covfefe

I get "Select a button"
If you use the on screen keyboard typing in what is a "c" on your keyboard on it and so on.

Check my link you fucking shill, at least I do not need to get paid $0.02 a post to fucking eat

Just click this link

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

at least Holla Forums have some credibility with the gematria calculator

shilling this hard to avoid the truth

aren't you getting sleepy?

So can we fucking confirm if this is accurate or not? Surely we can just ask on /egy/ if it's accurate.

Someday

I don't know tbqh but I doubt Trump was trying to spell coffee, its definitely a code of some sort.

Getting real pathetic, OP. Do me a favor and try figuring how how to say pic related. Protip: it doesn't make covfefe sound

translate.google.com/#en/ar/I will stand up

Listen

Listen to your translation.

I saw the translation text. I didn't hit the audio.

Fucking KEK.

Did I just hear what I thought I heard?

translate.google.com/#auto/en/سوف فقف
try listening now.

Google will say what you wrote on it even though it makes no sense.

lulz nobody gives a fuck what you support you little cuckchan faggot

I'm so confused, I don't know who to trust anymore.

You have to go back.

>>>/cuckchan/

Rude.

Chastise him after you learn to link threads, not before.

Is this what everyone is hearing?

This is the arabic alphabet, you can't say covfefe with an arabic spelling the same way you can't say a certain english word in japanese. This thread is fucking retarded and I dont why OP keep pushing it like it meant something.

pronounced
cov fe'fe
its legit
i can speak arabic and the transliteration is accurate
the C is separate in the beginning cewvfekafe
the hard K sound in the middle of the fefe is the apostrophe, it delineates a hard seperation of the letter fa, with the way arabic works the letter fa is pronounced fe in this situation
the ov is the sound when you make a deep fa

so it is pronounced
C-oeuwv fe'ka'fe
the bot in google butchers the fuck out of it
it is also in the Saudi Arabian dialect of arabic which is further proof (i think). egy wouldn't be of much help (they speak egyptian arabic which is like nigger english) unless they knew multiple arabic forms as well as the correct form.

and anyone from egy reading this, go eat your fucking gibneh, gibta gibneh ya zelameh?

That's not what the arabic spelling sound. Copy/paste the arabic spelling and try the audio again

here is the arabic alphabet
, wrote covfefe with it. I dare you

fuck this is it

the letters used in the word are sin, wau, fa, fa, qaf, fa

the reason they sound different from your little graph is that normal arabic doesn't show tashkeel, which is like accents and instructions how to pronounce letters in arabic, the quran has tashkeel because the slightest mispronunciation changes the meaning entirely

here is my proof, furthermore, there are another three forms, as well as a couple more

using tashkeel you tell the reader to double emphasis a letter, keep it silent, give it the ending of different letter to merge it with the next letter, cut the letter off abruptly, extend the letter, give it a higher pitch, etc.

Dude, google can pronounce it for you here.
Futhermore, the tashkeel only change the vocal sound of the word. For example from your pic, the word "Baa" will change to "Baa" "Bii" "Buu"

A shit thread is a shit thread no matter where you post it.

here is a sample of the quran with tashkeel in the first picture, then there is some normal arabic writing in the second pic. The reason the quran is written with all the little pronunciation details is because it is a holy book. For someone who grew up speaking arabic, the written form with no instructions is used because you infer the meaning of the word being written based upon the other words used, hence you know the pronunciation automatically without all the instructions given like in the holy book, the quran.
Arabic is an immense language and it cant be fully converted to English in any precise way. This is why the quran has so many different translations to english.
Literally series of 10-40 full sized books have been written translating the full meaning of the quran.

You can show me actual proof by spelling covfefe in arabic. I'm sure its no problem for a guy that is well verse in arabic language

Exactly, so your word is
seewfafeeqafee

it is read left to right

seewfa faeqafe then the arabaic bot adds a Ra to the end because the word ends, if it were in a sentence it would flow into the next word

4D.
Fucking.
Chess.

Another blow to the pseudointellectual circlejerk.

fuk arabic doesnt copy paste, behold my magical paint skills

100000+hrs

I got u fam

Explain this

pussy unicode filtering

try it
the text wont CTRL C CTRL V

(pasted as plain text here as a test)

wrong, and whatever that you wrote doesn't sound like covfefe to me

it does if you know tounge placements
It also helps if you grew up writing arabic to english transliteration to cheat your way through sunday school pronunciation practice

really nigga?

yep, but since wau in that case is deeper, explaining the cov in covfefe.
transliteration shits all over english grammar and decides "fuck it, lets put arabic grammar in english letters"

Because different pronunciations aren't a thing

Type in cov fe'fe and you will find following arabic in pic related

Those fucking cucks! Don't they know about White Sharia, the hottest new meme from the Alt-Right!? Didn't they see Trump with all those sweet Muslims in Arab hats!? They're fucking BASED!

Dude, google already wrote it for you and pronounce it for you. its start with "sawf", that doesn't sound like cew or cov for that matter

no racism allowed my man

daily reminder to kill all commies and shills, especially highly educated and worldwise liberals who don't know that different language patterns exist

Like a guy that use google translate and suddenly think he's an expert in arabic language? I wonder who could that be…

You really are trying, there is no denying it.
If you say sawf using the tongue movements of english it will sound and feel completely different. I am using an arabic tongue to say covfefe and I can physically feel the connection between the words. I can't make you believe me unless you go to some arabian country and spend a couple years there learning the language then come back and decide to transliterate every arabic word using english letters. In addition, there are tens of different arabic dialects. They all have subtle differences yet arabs can all tell what another arab is saying. I don't need to know egyptian arabic as a syrian arab to know what the jordanian arab using horrible egyptian arabic is saying. It just clicks.

I'm starting to think you are some retarded shill that praises the allmighty jewgle as the end all be all of the arabic language, thousands of years old arabic language

you.

ah, a guy that think "sin" with tashkeel makes an "E" sound

Let me help you out on your arabic language

you're not connecting it to the wauw

Now shills ignore various phrases and words may sound and written differently, multiple meanings and translations. Also Google is a machine translator that shits on every grammar system known to man.

doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make cew sound, retard. Sa+Wau= Cew? which school did you go to? must be a 3rd world indog school

I didn't get it at the start either but it works. Make sure you're set to Arabic - detected and type in each part slowly allowing it to load.

Cov should translate to the
Cov fe should translate to Will at
Cov fe'fe translates to I will stand up

The Lord Emperor sends a message that he is doing what he can drain the swamp. He hears us.

Praise be to Kek.
And unto you.

Here is a comparison to your logic, tashkeel must be said in arabic as TASH KEEL like T in tabloid and -ash in trash with KEEL as in the keel haul. JUST LIKE AS IF YOU SAID IT USING THE ENGLISH PRONUNCIATIONS OF THOSE LETTERS.
However, Tashkeel is pronounced very differently to an arabic ear and someone using the tongue movements for arabic. So I'd use arabic pronunciation on the english letters for transliteration.
Just because you cant comprehend the nuances doesn't mean that everyone else is retarded. It means you are retarded.

Did you know C makes an S sound sometimes? Here, have a prize!

Man, you are stupid. no matter what the language or pronunciation, there's is no mistaking the vowels "A" and "E" you dumbfuck. Google translate even have audio function and you have to be tonedeaf to hear "cew" sound.

Yet in arabic it as literally millimeters change in the tounge position to pronounce Elif and Alif. You sire are the linguistic retard.

it is*

Did you know google translate have audio function? here, have a prize

You cant into arabic. Just admit you were wrong and fade away dude.
The shill game is up if that's your purpose here. You've been exposed

Only fucking retard like you confuse Alif with Elif. You have to be total dumbass to mispronounce the first fucking letter in Jawi alphabet

try it out yourself, with the link you provided: translate.google.com/#ar/en/سوف أقف

click the audio button on the left hand side.

I did, it said "sawf 'aqaf"

now we know you're full of shit, go back to your shota faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawi_alphabet
Yeah, its not like learning it for years discredit my point right.

You just proved my point, the minor variations differ from person to person dialect to dialect.

My entire point is that there are so many different sounds and ways to say it that it is very plausible that covfefe is "I will stand up" in arabic.

From how I learned arabic and pronounce it, covfefe is very close to that (sawf 'aqaf) you are clinging onto so dearly.

Now go back to animoo fucking weeb.

It all depends on how you interpret/read/pronounce the transliterations.

Good copy shitposter. Be advised; danger close. Repeat. Danger close.

Cuckchan refugee center:
>>>/4pol/

YOUM-USTG-OBAC-K!!!

dense as fuckin osmium, give you that much credit

plz

No, I just proved that you are retarded for mispronouncing the first letter in arabic alphabet.

Go back to spying on /isis/ you fucking alphabet shill. You, only using sahih, are reeking of a translator in an alphabet agency just sitting behind a damn desktop shitposting all night.

**What does this mean: "zeytoon a'la tay'aara ya zelameh. Rooh minhoon."