the absolute madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ?t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those eyes.
THOSE FUCKING EYES!!!

Literally 3DPD

WE DID IT r/The_Donald WE DID IT

Even if its shit. At least is Roberto movie so it will be entertaining and probably meme worthy.

This is some bold weeb shit. Respect.

Told you folks.

Promises made. Promises kept.

wtf.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Waifu edition?

Rodriguez movies suck

She was looking Ayylien before, now she has gone full Ayyneme. If they were going for anime eyes, they could have just done circle lenses for subtlety instead of cgi. It's going to be so distracting. Might as well make them googly eyes if this was the approach they were going for.

They should have made it full CG.

Maisie has never looked better
But, seriously, I forgot they were making this and I'm really baffled that any movie could look this wrong on every level

He is like all illegals, does a crap job by himself on his own movies, but its great and cheap when you order him to do work for you. (Like, Sin City. Which is as good as the source material allows it)

The Rodriguez / Cameron combo is really interesting. I don't think there has been such a fly by the seat film maker paired with a meticulous film maker to this degree before. Will see what will happen. I like that they honor the original source with the "fragile" doll look and the eyes.

That's uncanny valley shit right there.

It will be at best okayish. Rodriguez movies are overrated.

Honestly, this shit could pass for a bad photoshop joke about what people would look like if anime was real.

M U H
U
H

S T R O N K
T
R
O
N
K

W O M Y N
O
M
Y
N

This is why people call you right-wing SJWs.

Skipping this for the same reason I skipped Ghost in the Shell.

She's supposed to have fucking tits. WOMEN HAVE TITS, HOLLYWOOD. WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Titfag strikes again.

How much do you want to bet they didn't show her live interest because he's going to be black now?

Why don't they just hired Camren Bicondova for the role?

The actress actually looks pretty good as Alita on her own. This is James Cameron technology fetish, trying to "push the boundaries" nobody asked him to, like Avatar.

who's your mexifu Holla Forums?

This girl I met in high school, she was thicc too.

Does Spanish count?

Reminder that Hollywood will always over-compensate on its moralfaggotry because its full of sexual predators trying to hide in plain sight.

Nani the FUCK were they thinking?

Amerimutts ruin everything again. You fucking halfbreed mulattos, why don't you just go back to africa?

This.

I would ravage that

They better show this

KILL THE MUTANT

Is that Maisie or Camren?

Am I kawaii uguu~~

That's from Last Order. They won't even get as far as Motorball arc.

What the fuck
Why is Alita's face stylized when nobody else's is?

It might not be as shocking if everyone else was stylized too. I can guarantee that some executives told them that no one would watch that movie.. so they settled for a movie where the main character looks freakishly out of place in contrast to all the bland, normal looking people around her.

Are you retarded? She didn't have outsized eyes in the manga - other than the stabilization that every character had.

This is (((Hollywood))) we're dealing with, Euronigger. They're all fucking kikes and shabbos goyim tbqh.

I hope this bombs.

Honestly this seems more like a monkey paw thing. Where anime characters look disgusting in real life.

Don't compare her to that shit.

Technology advances, but Hollywood's talent decays.

IT NEEDS MORE AMBIENCE, WHERE IS ALL THE AMBIENCE, G-D FUCKING DAMMIT, DIAL THAT SHIT UP

Underrated kino tbh

I like her more and more. What a qt.

Are they just adapting the part in the OVA?

ew

its anime/manga
BRUH

oh, look another melodramatic action girl movie. Can't wait.

Kikes don't strive for perfection - only shekuru. Why pay for nihon tech when baka goyim pay for bad CGI??

It's an art style, it's not literal

what the fuck is this

hahaha this looks like shit and i even like shitime

An abandoned real doll?

I can't stand the art direction. The obviously cybernetic parts of her body (arms/hands) look like thin plastic loosely spaced over an armature. It looks frail and insubstantial, lacking any real sense of solidity.

Alita has big eyes, and that works when everyone around her also has a caricatured appearance. It does not work when everyone around her has normal human facial proportions; then it's just very distracting.

This, also they just enlarged the eyes, making look uncanny valley when the entire skull would have to change to acommidate them

Well, it can't possibly rape the IP any worse than this pile of shit already has.

I bet Fox is doing market testing with this trailer. If the reaction to the eyes is too negative they'll revert to a version without the big eye effect.

the day Holla Forums went too far
again

So this is what Robert’s Cop Out looks like