Women's sex and dating stuff

I was never really into the anti-sexual revolution memes I have seen here. I agreed that women getting plowed until they are 35 and then trying to get married is probably a stupid idea, thought maybe there is something to say about being considered a slut, thought maybe traditional marriage is probably a good thing even though I would rather kill myself than get married, etc.
But I went to a women's sex/dating/talk thing geared towards women… I really don't even know what it was supposed to be about. It consisted basically of female speakers saying it's OK to have a one night stand if you want to, stuff about freezing your eggs, and ended with about 20 minutes of discussion about how aids and other STDs are not that big a deal in the modern age with modern medicine.
I left thinking that that last point was kind of retarded, but the main thing I was thinking as I left is: shouldn't these girls be thinking about something other than… wait what was the topic again? How to enjoy your sex life more? I don't fucking get it. It seems pretty fucking obvious to me that if you are a girl you want to get married pretty quickly so you don't go down that slippery slope of shitty desperation, unless you happen to actually be really smart and your career isn't something retarded.
I just left thinking: shouldn't there maybe be even one iota of discussion here about what men are looking for in a girl? That was what I was thinking of. Why don't these girls care about what men want? What the fuck are they even talking about here? How to not feel bad for fucking a lot of people and getting AIDS? It wasn't full blown feminazi retardation but I was thinking my god why isn't there even one iota of discussion about maybe what men want? I mean, none? Just 'be comfortable being a size 16' and shit?
Seriously, really retarded over the top memes about how all women need to get in the kitchen aside, what realistically is going to happen as a result of this kind of shit and how might it be improved?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenex.org/poked/passaround.php
archive.is/xQcxK
archive.is/KERKq
archive.is/LHwK7
archive.is/bkRat
youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anhero

two words: conventional warfare

OP this is Holla Forums. Go here instead:
>>>/r9k/

All of you are sick degenerate depraved sex fiends
The jewish campaign against all that is holy, isn't relevant for Holla Forums? All of you would be first on the DOTR

wait what the fuck is OP talking about. I only looked at the OP's pic

fuck OP. VIRGIN POWER
24 yo virgin reporting in. Godamn is it hard to keep the bitches away from me. I don't have my own car but this one time this girl invited me to go to the bar. She was also into doing coke and stuff. uunngghhh I'm like naahh

go on then.

Fall into traffic.

Okay I read the verbal diarhea that is OP's post, and let me break it down

OP for your wall of questions, basically it's the JOOZ. It's not just a meme, there's globalists that are against society and humanity that want to turn all women into whores,

I was wondering how the fuck >muhh dikk has anything to do with "all that is holy". Read before you post next time

It still makes sense actually. Not sure why people are going on about muh dick. He isn't complaining that he can't get women, he is complaining that their behavior just doesn't make sense and he wanted to know why.

He's literally coming to Holla Forums asking for a red pill and you all shun him? Come on guys

Just about 3 years until I am a full-fledged Wizard! I've already been practicing my cantrips every day. Thinking about specializing in Animation. I'm pretty dedicated to it currently, so I think I should stick to my strengths once I gain my mana.

Can we please talk about this? Why the fuck would jews want women to freeze their eggs?

In case you are not trolling, animation helps no one. learn and propagate your heritage by finding a girl to marry and have offspring with

OP your thread sucks but Im gonna answer your basic question anyway:

Modern women (and particularly feminists) still assume that men are only interested in one thing. Not very progressive, i know. Nor is it accurate.

This is a big part of the divide between modern men and women. Men have realized that it's possible to have a woman who's more than a housekeeper and babymaker, but women have not realized that lying on their backs with their legs open is not enough for most men any more. They think their pussies are magic; that once they let a man dip his wick in there, he's enslaved. They do not understand that back page hookers have the same shit between their legs, or that, due to modern whoreishness, vaginas are no longer rare or difficult to acquire.

Modern women truly believe that by spreading their legs, they're conferring a great favor on a man. However, it's no longer 1950, as they so often love to point out. They need to bring something greater to the table, and modern women do not realize this. They fail to recognize that they finally have the less brutish, more sensitive and thoughtful men they were waxing on about in the 60s and 70s. The funny part is that the brutish man was happy with a clean house, a steak, and a piece of pussy a couple of times a week. The modern man wants so much more; a soulmate, an equal, a lover, a businesswoman, an inspiration, a Madonna, and a whore all wrapped up into one. Women had it a lot easier in the 50s because so much less was expected of them, and most of them are too brainwashed or too stupid to realize it.

Why would you do something as disgusting as putting your penis inside another person? Just get a turkey baster you twisted fuck

I don't even know where to begin on this sort of retarded response.

Blame r9k, mtgow, and the jewish hijacking of the red pill meme. how the fuck were they successful

blow me

OP posted this on /mu/ accidentally, by the way. I have nothing to add to this thread.

As an excuse to put off settling down and not being a passaround girl like Michelle the tattooed whore with brain damage. Seriously, she puts most average faggots to shame with that partnercount: xenex.org/poked/passaround.php

What the fuck is up with all the redditspeak lately ?
I've seen people doing "*sigh*" "*yawn*" and "/s" too.
Fuck this site it had already gone to shit after a few months but this is too much. But where do I go next ? All the other imageboards are cancer.

OP here, can someone please explain why everyone here is so pissed? I feel like I am getting too old for the internet because this has happened to me twice in the last week. I seriously have no fucking idea why any of you are mad. I'm talking about practical means of combatting this kind of general bullshit that isn't necessarily full blown feminazi shit but surely a quasi-natural product of capitalism…

jesus christ

Because you failed at blending in, you're new at posting and everyone can tell, you've triggered our immune response. Consider lurking more.

why does it matter if i'm new at posting? im not, but yall are acting as fucking retarded as reddit.

Go back to lurking you larping cuck.

They are kids who are trying to be "edgy" by being pissed. They do not understand difference between burning somebody by humor (irony) and arguments and between being a dick to somebody

Never mind them…you are asking good questions. You should consider that every place on internet has its own audience (culture). Maybe you should lurk on more types of places you have been ? Find if they are mostly the same or if there are differences ?

As for your question…women talk about man constantly. But they have different approach. here are some examples

12 steps to make him fall in love archive.is/xQcxK
10 Things That Make Him Fall In Love with You All Over Again archive.is/KERKq
5 Ways to Get Your Guy to Open Up archive.is/LHwK7
9 Ways to Make Sex Last Longer archive.is/bkRat

eat a dick you 16 year old reddit faggot

This is projection.jpg

im sorry for calling you a fag i dont want to bring negativity to the internet.but yeah you guys are fags get a life. who am i kidding why am i wasting my time here. i need to get a life

Good mornings keks, OP. Thanks for that.

I will help you out.

Look up the history of the sexual revolution and how it changed society. Look who was the main people spearheading it.

Then do the same for the cultural revolution of the 60's.

Then you might learn something about how things are and why they are the way they are.

In case it's been more than five minutes since someone last called you a faggot, you're a FAGGOT.

That shit is like some 'mens' magazine copypasta. The fuck is wrong with you?

There's my irony for the day. Fucking twat.

ok you fucking dumbass, assuming you are not leddit cia/sharejew/cuckcrew 5 cents an hour guy from malaysia, heres a clue:

people are shit. not "girls are shit" or "boys are shit" people. are. shit.

you gotta sift through the idiots to find good ones. not just the ones you want to fuck either.

now fuck off to 9k faggot.

roastie spotted

As retarded as this user's post was, he's right. Men don't give a flying fuck about those things, nor have they ever. We want attractive women who will make good mothers and won't annoy us to death. OP's little conference makes the same mistakes these numales do in that they try to pretend that intellectual stimulation is important to men, and not youth, beauty, chastity, etc. If women just go back to not being whores and try to find a man while they're young instead of fucking around for years they'd have no problem, but they're terribly indoctrinated.

This is not a complete picture.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

How the fuck do I express combating extreme urge and desire?

That's the point you moron, you don't. If you don't have the content or a semblance of a coherent thought to give, then don't waste anyone's time by typing up how you breathe through your mouth.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

And virtually everything else Steban Molybdenum :DdDD made. And then try not to hate everything. (Jordan Peterson's stuff on youtube will probably help you overcome any hateful nihilism born from realizing how fucked up and hard everything is — provided you're intelligent… And since you're on Holla Forums you probably are.)

the hnnng sound is literally a meme for dat ass

Except when its abused as you dumb fucks have it in your custom it becomes obnoxious and kills any sensible conversation, in here of all places.

Except that's not what happened at all. I've been shitposting on all parts of infinitychan for years, so 'you dumb fucks' must include yourself

Kek pointed this post out for you user. If you cannot answer why it matters, why quality matters why you don't shit where you sleep, why you don't eat the poo poo, why disease is repulsive, why strength is admirable and that anyone representing the opposite is an enemy to you.

So instead I can only cast thee out. Ensure your misery does not spread. And you will not understand, ever. And this is why we must do it.

Yeah nah, you are the dumb fuck. Stick that head up your ass, you'll like it there far more.

Lots of women pretending to be men in this thread.

As you should given it usually is cancerous cuckservative autism with a layer of neckbeardism.

I got banned for starting a thread about Jews. I hope this faggot gets banned too for rambling about meaningless shit.

I forgot the name of this track, can any user help me out?

Get the fuck out nigger.

really?

fuck off we're full

>>>/polk/

is this a blogpost or something? did you just throw up on your keyboard? i dont even know what point you were trying to make. honestly, OP, what did you expect to come out of this thread?

Been married for some years now, let me tell you if you aren't owning that pussy regularly she will start to wonder where she can find someone that will. Women are sluts and it is up to you to dominate them.

It's a ploy to make them think they will have kids later. They won't.

Honestly I think female degeneracy has already peaked and is on the decline. I'm noticing women today saying that modern dating is depressing, bad for you, bad for any kids you're going to have and they want to go back to the days of 'early marriage' (they mean like 18-23 lol).

This isn't ideal, but it's a step in the right direction. Their desires are still self-centered, as most untrained women are, but they seem to be moving from degeneracy.

This is a fantasy of virgin men, the majority of women have only one sexual partner in their whole life. Outside the anglosphere, France, and Germany, that figure raises to over 90% of women.

That's because your a new fag degenerate. Lurk moar or leave kike shill

You sound like a retard.

Checked.

First, your post sucks, is formatted terribly, and is unfocused. Lurk moar, start by replying to threads instead of making your own.

Second, I'm going to assume you're a woman, instead of a man. I've been to one of these talks (I am a man, and going to this talk got me extra credit in my feminism class), but it was geared towards how to avoid getting STDs and was general-public; it was a health talk as opposed to a women's empowerment talk, and it also had some messages for men (such as to not be offended when a woman wants you to get tested even if you're a virgin, as there are STDs that are asymptomatic in men that can be passed on through childbirth). That is, it was nothing like what you saw. I assume the talk is going to be very different if there are no men present.

Moving on…it is very likely that what you saw was hardcore Jewish propaganda rather than a legit feminist talk. Feminism is pretty kiked, but women's sex talks, at least from what I've seen, tend to be geared towards health education and how to feel good during sex, as opposed to inviting women to have lots of promiscuous sex. At least in serious academic circles, it is made clear that STDs typically hurt women far more than they hurt men (many are asymptomatic in men), and thus promiscuity is discouraged.

That is, you might be able to find something useful out if you dig into exactly who gave this talk.

Ah, and there really shouldn't be one iota of discussion about what men are looking for in a girl in such a talk; men have varied tastes, just like women do. Although there are obvious things that no men like (fatties), beyond that there is not much to say. Moreover, everybody knows this. It's not that it's important, but the discussion is more or less over at "don't be hideous."

That said, because you were obviously interested in knowing about what men are looking for in a girl: you'll probably find a good man who wants to cuddle you. Just be sure to keep in reasonable shape, keep your appearances/hygiene up reasonably well (shower everyday, shave periodically, don't bleed all over the place, etc.), and don't be outright abusive/overly manipulative/overly clingy, and you should be fine.

Look up Waffen-SS remix or whatever it is on JewTube.

sounds good to me

fuck. ingenious mother fuckers. thanks

ur funny

that is an interesting choice of picture if OP is a women. although the rambling would be typical

Where the fuck do you think you're at? You think Trump-memes are funny? Get the fuck out of here and learn something before making yourself out to be a fucking fool, who knows nothing about the subject but still pretends that he does. You're a fucking cancer, you know that?

Lurk more.

OP being a woman makes more sense as OP went to a talk targeted to women.

I thought OP was undercover. there's no women on the internet. UNTIL NOW