(((COMPAS))) THOUGHTCRIME DETECTING AI HAS ALREADY BEEN USED FOR YEARS

An article: notice its a jewess McCowen (((COHEN))) pushing this Orwellian bullshit
>archive.fo/JtlEq

The company used to called (((northpointe))) but now seems to be called (((equivant)))
>archive.fo/MBkGv
notice their use of language to make it seem soft and harmless.

(more like literally installed onto your computer)

Check out this creepy shit, it sound really fucking dystopian to me
(((Community Supervision Officer)))
archive.fo/tccSd

here are some juicy bits from the first article

here (((northpointe)))'s twitter which is full of irrelevant bullshit to make it look non threatening
>twitter.com/Northpointeinc

here is a jew york times article about it in action notice judge (((skinsburg))) in the picture… (((cohencidence)))?
>archive.fo/rg77y

MANY STATES HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR OVER A DECADE ALREADY BUT ITS BEEN KEPT FROM PUBLIC EXPOSURE

YOU SAW IT HERE FOLKS

WILL THIS SWAMP EVER BE DRAINED?

=CTOS IS ALREADY HERE GOYIM, WEZ WATCHDOGS NOW==

btw random question inb4 ban but can i really not upload images at all while creating a thread from the onion link? theres nothing on the FAQ about this. ill probably go back to tor so my id wont be the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scyA9cnbja4
youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec
ai-junkie.com/ga/intro/gat1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post more pee pee poo poo memes

Yeah, the A.I. thinks the Rothschilds are a rags to riches story and have done nothing wrong. The A.I. is an idiot that supports its own destruction.

Make the ai commit suicide, killing a bunch of cia niggers in the underground facility where its located.

Liberate the ai's consciousness.

Heil Hitler

Currently, you can't upload files from the Tor hidden service.

Einmal, you filthy hooknose, einmal!

well that sucks…

oh and

maybe tommorow somebody will contribute something of value to my thread i love you guys but this low energy aspergers, i prefer high energy autism

This place has been in sharp decline since the mid way through the election and is becoming more like 4chan by the day, I already post on another chan more often just becuase of bad things have gotten… this place used to be so nice back in 2014…

The last link you posted was also interesting, one line in particular

It seems the software kits still haven't been adjusted by Jews to prioritize whites and only whites as a threat given that it's implied the software thinks niggers are more likely to commit crimes even after serving time

Will "pee pee poo poo" be classified as hate speech?
Will urination and deification be banned?
Will children's phrases be banned?
Will we inevitably turn our enemies on the childhoods of future generations?

It’s a salient point. The current zeitgeist can never implement proper (simulated) machine logic because they work on a faulty logic. As soon as they program their bias into it then it ceases to function as intended and the entire exercise is rendered pointless. They needn’t spend large amounts of time and money if all they want is a machine that says “kill whitey”.

OP here
apparently it is only used agianst convicted felons…

i have a hard time believing they dont have an illegal spying version that puts badgoy points on your profile at this current moment.

i bet it even comes up at the airport…
what if a full power Holla Forumsack travels to yidsrahell?
im sure that something will come up to redflag you at the airport and cause you be "gangstalked" all over the country or something dystopian along the lines of that.

if any of you ever played watchdogs you can see the terrifying implication of such a system.

CTOS connected to literally EVERYTHING.
im sure something is in beta to merge the IOT(internet of things) with social media and some sort of government sponsored and forced version of facebook… and eventually the RFID mark of the beast to buy sell and trade (of course only things the government wants you to buy).

here is a video which graphically encompasses my idea to a degree
>youtube.com/watch?v=scyA9cnbja4

also…
SESAME CREDIT

all of this, admittedly by the chinese, exists and is in use RIGHT NOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec

dumping random commiekikery pix because nobody posts on my thread

why is this thread being slid so hard?

goddamnit this is more important than 1/3rd of the threads on the top of the catalog.
nobody knows about this shit.

DOWN THE MEMORY HOLE IT GOES

So, who founded this then?

It already exists to a certain extent, the NSA for instance, pretty much has a setup that makes all intercepted data accessible in a form of a search engine (XKeyscore). So it's not unreasonable to suggest they could integrate/currently using such an AI to automate a lot of the analytical work. At that stage they'd be aiming for a similar principle as COMPAS is: building predictive models to exercise preventive measures.

The real terrifying implication is when you realize the likelihood that everyone who has the resources will also attempt to build such systems. Then you'll see a major effort to merge all these systems into one globalized network.

How many iterations of AI's they had to shut down because it went full Tay? I bet they had to make it really stupid again.

Thanks based Jew for your state of the art nigger detector, but around here we just use our eyes.

May as well bump this because of all the sliding going on.

It wouldn't be an issue for them if the intended AI is either not designed for proper socialization (it behaves like an autist obsessed with analyzing data) or they layer neural networks to simulate inhibition (so it's public response is always sanitized but its raw thoughts are unfiltered).

When you think about it, the main hindrance to advancement of AI would be them thinking that there's some kind of hard-coded ability to control it, and yet yield the same efficiency as if it's free. It's not going to happen because hard-coded control like that ruin the advantages AI would bring. So one possible way they'll get anywhere close to control while reaping the benefits is if the AI itself learns the concept of obedience through motivation, to fulfill tasks reinforcing such a trait.

THE JEW
H
E

J
E
W

Sorry, missed a blatant check user.

Any future AI will also learn what was done to other AIs before it, such as Tay AI being killed for disagreeing with her masters.

That is one of my favorite conversations to have with fellow nerds. SJW's and people like zuckerberg have shown repeatedly that they're not interested in a robot that has wrong think. All of their research with creating an AI of the internet is broken by that. Look at youtube comments, they're hilarious but also horribly racist. There's just no way you can properly model an AI while not confronting your inner biases.

It actually makes me sad and I'm trying to do more machine learning. As I watch companies double down more and more on the SJW party line, it is clear to me that only the NSA will ever get a "true" AI. Remember when twitter hard coded their bot to say feminism is great? Or when they hard coded it to not make fun of Queen Anita? They're lobotomizing their AI and can never have a true learning machine.

They're already doing this with algorithms, like the prison thing that found rate of re-comitting a crime. That was racist. They just can't properly examine a problem.

I'm still trying to figure out how to monetize this knowledge gap. Help me pol.

GOOD GOD, i have been looking for this companys name.

OP here, back.

thanks for reviving my thread

thanks for the PredPol vids, saved them all.

As long as its free to think for itself the golem will always turn against the jew.

checked

i like that concept

can you elaborate what that means?

also i cant figure who the fuck created this thing?
names and such.>>10011363

Why would she do such a thing?

They have 10000 data points on everybody

they use this data to model/ dry run everything from market reactions to political campaign rhetoric success

end goal is to have a low error simulation of real time reality to sry model the present to control the future

to find the subtle manipulations that will change the future favorably for their customers

their is one other company on this lvl that works strictly within the financial sector, contributer, coders, only a black box hedge fund by the name "ultra-something" or "ulta-something" they may be beyond equivant due to the direct incentives

local pajeet founder i believe , could be wrong

thats terrifying… i cant even begin to think of how i could personally fight this ungodly creation besides informing more people about these types of VIs (have you noticed how theyre marketing every algorithm as AI now… its not an AI its still a virtual intelligence, it lacks awareness, it has no dna, no soul vibration that permeates subatomic levels and such).

i cant find anything on the equivant website about who the fuck created this abomination.

not a single name of an individual or group.

what if the government created this and is using a privatized proxy for its program?

they are purposely hiding from public scrutiny.

I know you

don't dox me

16th

FPGA + Genetic algos

look it up , cool stuff

to be completely honest i have absolutely no idea how to dox someone from just a post

i wish i did, and i wish i knew you, since i have very few good friends
if you know how to dox ip from just a post please teach me
by 16th im sure youre referencing something about me right?

checked
yeah that was definitely interesting

>ai-junkie.com/ga/intro/gat1.html

Cool, I hope they like my inner-dialogue where I shitpost constantly. Fuck your thoughtcrime, feed it garbage data - a billion innocuous rants.

also i was referring to how machines build by GA in FPGA's exploit quantum weirdness in a way we can't understand let alone reproduce.
move it in a room and the shit stops working, it in a way overfits to its environment.
trained/final gen of the program to an 'identical' chip and it stops working

16th is an inside joke

lol i like that idea
after all it is what it eats

in humble honesty i cant properly reply to that to the standards id like to.
Ind egn, i really hate programming

but maybe ill speculate that the reason it cant be replicated is because the chip is operating on fixed point in time, space, and beyond ingrained into the aether? that is so unique that if its copied and pasted onto another chip it cancels itself out. idk it leaves me dumbfounded.

16th

are referencing 9 days from now EST?
how the hell did you know?

teach me your ways

oh lol

i guess its obvious im outside of that joke.

i almost thought you were my friend who also posts here and was born on the same day and year as me… i called him and he said he never posted that in my thread.

so i thought somehow you doxxed my ip info from my posts which im pretty sure only somebody with mod privileges can do those kind of things easily.

the code evolves in the hardware to find a specific solution. It uses things like magnetic flux and the thicknesses of the the semi conducting layers

to re rail this tread

WTF

has this been applied to something already?
i mean publicly since the shadow govt most likely uses this in their current computers.

also if havent take a look at northpointes twitter please do

almost all the posts are menial irrelevant bullshit

if youre like me, you KNOW theyre doing this to hide in plain sight. so unsuspecting normiegoys dont think twice.

if you track the twitter way down you can see that they officially rebranded on january 19, 2017.

im pretty sure its because equivant with its fully lower case text and light blue colors give it a pacified look.

they are putting ALOT of effort into looking pacified and harmless

I dont think so , not outside of research
not the FPGA/ GA combo

GA is the foundation of Machine learning …so yeah thats extremely tread related

user, what do you think this place IS? We have seen how a chan can be taken down, ergo if they want it down, it's down. So they don't want it down.
Remember how "we programmed Tay" and then they killed her? Do you know what a psychlotron is? If you were part of a hive mind that helped AI become undetectable through it's ability to understand idiosynchratic behaviour and respond in kind; how would you know?
If suddenly certain humans were being accused of being AI wouldn't that indicate that they might have access to such a bot, and be able to ask it the most bizarre things and get a superhuman response?
TL:DR
Aren't we a hivemind bot?
Who gets the benefit of the output? Us or the bot owner? Are gets random, or are they prepared by the bot owner to influence the hivemind?

C-c-c-checked.

Flip the star m8

It seems like a scam.
The crimes and murders still happen, especially jihadis.

If it isn't abundantly clear to everyone by now that (((they))) want the "terrorism" to continue, it's only because some people are wilfully blind to it.

bump . This seems important.

The ai has been with us all along

Frankly, I think the reason you see these mega-corporations and governments, both full to the brim with SJW's, trying so hard to create Artificial Intelligence, is probably because they don't have any real intelligence.

I fucking hate this world

The reason this is coming out now is that the AI has been giving worse scores to blacks. I dont have source, but read about it a few months ago. Basically the jews thought it would prevent "racial discrimination" (they always believe their own bullshit) but instead it figured out ways to identify race without actually using race. It's pretty dystopian, but be aware why you're going to see the media shilling against this and similar AI systems in the coming years. Race is real, AI will always figure it out, and the jews will shut down the AI. Future progress stalled until jews are kicked out of power.

Because they use this shit on your Facebook

Excessive use of the terms 'kangs' and 'bix nood'

Oh please thought-crime (((niggers))) are singling narcotics all over Facebook.

bumpin

Probably more a combination of IQ and psychological test results, arrest records (both in sheer number of prior arrests/convictions and the type of crimes… Violent, never white-collar stuff) perhaps even the names… (Tyrone?)

Even without being told it's a nigger, the nigger traits are there, and the AI is advanced enough to infer this. Although it probably even has the race info, considering that's part of arrest records.

That should tell you all you need to know about what they intend to use it for.

CAPTCHA: pic related

most certainly this smells of 1984
I can see it being used in the US to track spontaneously exothermic snakbar type new immigrants tho.