What would you do if you had his powers?

What would you do if you had his powers?

I would make myself really small and have sex with bugs.

Use his powers to indulge my macrophilia. Bury my sorrows inside a busty white gal's cleavage

see all the bagina ecksdee

He doesn't have any powers. You should rephrase and say "What would you do if you had his suit?"

I'd spy on Maisie

So who had the magic number?

Just move to San Francisco.

Are there bees big enough to fuck?

Did they seriously copy paste his face nine times?

I would strive to be more like hank pym and less like paul rudd.

I'd sneak into Emma Stone and Jlaws rooms and kill them

this, but it'd be like the Washington monument. set up my own chodeblock

Open my laptop and fap to traps like I always do

Sneak into Adult Swim studios and read Rick and Morty spoilers.

Gonna see if she's really a sloth huh?

t. high iq

I would have kept Edgar Wright on, rather than assume people would want this campy Z-lister for the sake of expanding the MCU

Are you kidding me, Ant-Man is by far the best MCU film since the first Iron Man.

I'd become a super-rapist

Become really really tiny, to the point where I could manipulate how viruses work, and make AIDs airborne.

lol, user wants to go into a gay's butt

HIV is a virus, AIDS is a condition

t. AIDS

comics aren't what they used to be.

i would wait until the summer, when the girls are all wearing miniskirts and dresses, you can imagine where i'm going with this.

or can you?

For the good of mankind, I do what I must.

How would you know, what are you some kind of AIDs faggot?

pic

they'll prob put more autism in it tho, so mitebfun

use my shrinking powers to covertly bomb Mosque.

i'd shrink into a famous figure's head, listen to gossip for a bit, then embiggen out of them during a highly viewed event and declare a new religion revolving around me and like a greek Samus Aran or something.

also; shrink down pistachios to see if they taste the same
fuck with shrink ratios until i can wear halloween masks and pretend to be other people successfully
pretend to be loch ness monster and shit

ant-man is underutilized

I can, but I'd rather read a detailed description

Other than 3 scenes, the movie was the most generic and formulaic of MCU flicks I've seen. The plot is basically Iron Man but with Ant-Man.

There's a clear winner here, so what's your point other than Ant-Man is kino?

Two can play this game.

gwyn named her kid apple. that's all you need.

Can't you already do that?

I'd shrink every penis in the world but keep mine the way it is, making 4" the new BBC unicorn

i didn't even look for a bad one of Evangelion. compare that to the "bad" one you specifically sought out for Pepper.
Jesus, user. Step up to the plate so we can actually play.

that was the Coldplay dude afaik. Which is a bonus, because she would fug a tard which means we have a chance.

How do you shrink a halloween mask to wear it as to perfectly conform to your face without wrinkling?

well, if i must.

first girl i would get up into her vagoo and shit and piss while inside. second girl i would nut inside while still tiny to see if i could make the world's smallest baby. third girl i would get inside and activate the enlarging and see if i could physically blow her apart. fourth girl i would play with her clit and make her constantly soak herself, especially when in public. after that i would fly through the various body parts, seeing how shit works firsthand and comparing it to that episode of the fairly oddparents. eventually i would start a rape spree, i would hide in their undies or purse or some shit, wait until they were in a bathroom or alone somewhere, enlarge myself and get down to business, then shrink again and disappear.

you may be a tard but you aren't a tard with millions of dollars to your name.

still hotter

Excellent

she didn't go for that tard because he look good or was a tard, but because he's a rich tard.

going along the lines of your original argument, she did it because she's retarded. she put a stone or something up her pussy and sold it.
even someone as stupid as you has a chance. you can't honestly tell me this isn't a goddess

i'd bang gwyn but she's far from a goddess. also she's a kikess.

talk more stupidly to me bb

CLIMB UP A TINY SPRINGBOARD AND HIGH DIVE INTO MILLIE BOBBIE BROWN'S PUSSY

How so? Iron Man is about a man redeeming itself by becoming a superhero, Ant-Man is basically a heist film. Granted, both have dopplegangers enemies to defeat. But at least Yellojacket's suit was cool.

scott redeems himself somewhat.

I'll give you that.

Apply direct stimulation to the g-spot with furious punches.

Probably fulfill giantess fetish.

You're going to destroy it. Ant-Man becomes super strong when he is small.

Mail myself to wild, exotic places.

No but you can rape them.

Wrestle other ants

Why does he look like a Ranger from Fallout?

BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

I want to look at her nipples

get outta here maisiefag

Travel in airplanes.