Does anyone have a screenshot/video of the Brazil stage in SFV before the Cristo Redentor monument was replaced by a...

Does anyone have a screenshot/video of the Brazil stage in SFV before the Cristo Redentor monument was replaced by a World Cup trophy?

I remember clearly that prior to the release of Laura, the stage, which had been already teased to the public, had a Cristo Redentor statue instead of that football trophy. Unfortunately, I can't find images of it now. Can somebody lend me a hand?

Football is the main religion in Brazil, so it's no surprise they changed it to be more accurate to the source material.

Chris has abandoned them as well, very fitting. I'd suggest checking early promotional stuff, OP.

If only in real world this idol would get destroyed, then we can talk about good happenings.

I think you're talking out your ass, kid. This was the reveal for the stage back when in 2015.

SFV is a bad game

SFV is a game that tried to pander to everyone, and when you try to pander to everyone (plebs) in a videogame, you get a shit videogame.

In this case they even tried to pander to the easily offended SJW and fedoras.

Capcom, why? Capcom is actively trying to NOT make money, they have a lot of great IPs wich they decide to trash or ruin instead of making them worthy sequels, just look at fucking SEGA, they survive every year just with fucking sonic.

Dragon's dogma 2 never ever

He did say idol. You're mixing up your memes.

The Nazi's took their cup away so why would it still be there?

The most frustating thing is that SF5 had SF4 as a template on what to do & *still* manage to do wrong. Also rushed for Feb 2016.
SFV needed another year to be finished…

No fucking shit. SF4 is outright kusoge, and only marginally better than skullgirls. It's a blight.

Sega has the biggest cash cows in the industry, Miku, football manager, total war games and PSO2.
They're not just a Sonic company.

Careful, user. He might claim the universe changed, and that he's not wrong.

You can argue that the gameplay & nercode was kusoge but it was a finished game. Can't say the same for SFV.

And Yakuza, they sell in the Millions in Japan each year

as a br that's actually surprisingly accurate save for the trophy instead of cristo redentor and every car being painted after the nation's colors and them not making the slum look like a shithole

is that a gif with more than 256 colors?

Why did they change it?
Did someone get triggered by a statue of jesus?

They keep raping Valkyria too.

Chen is kusoge tbh

Chica Bonita!