Eminem upset that trump didn’t noticed him after his dising him at the BET

Why are white rappers so pathetic compared to black ones?

eminem is white?

This is what happens when you spend your life surrounded by people who will literally try to kill you if you put out a dis on them. Interacting with humans who have bigger things to worry about must be baffling.

kinda

Rap is trash for untermensch

he's a nigger born with the wrong skin

Hahaha Mawk Dise iz gud to makin fun of da dum dum lubrilz. ==BTFO=

tbh blacks have had to struggle and whites havent, making blacks more smarter, more stronger and more creative than their white counterpart. and that goes for everything,

but he's literally the most successful rapper of all time, he cucked niggers at their own shit music and you are still SEETHING about it

Nigger rappers are just as pathetic, you only notice it with white ones due to applying higher standards and having higher expectations of whites. Chimps chimping out is business as usual for niggers but whites are generally better than that. That's why wiggers are so embarrassing.

Was he expecting a diss track back-and-forth like with Nas and Jay-Z back in the day? Especially with such a weak freestyle that it makes "mom's spaghetti" seem dignified by comparison. Did he even watch his own recording and see how embarrassing he made himself look?

I don't know why they didn't just kill his character off when the first clone died. Aside from Relapse which got shat on for the longest time nothing good has come out of his name since 2002.

Do people even watch the BET awards?
Reminder, blacks aren't people.

More successful than Jay Z?

No, he's a kike so he can't possibly be white.

M&Ms is mad because Trump-senpai won't notice him.

Rap is only good for runescape and weeb raps.

Jay-Z is a meme, what is his most famous record? I can't even name a song.

The faggot is turning into the faggot he rapped about in some song? Where his idol wouldn't write him back so he drove out of a bridge with his wife and kid?

Yes

I'm Betting on, no.

Carlos!

that was kinda cheesy Carlos lol

I like the part where the lady with a nice voice sings about tea.

better version

You can stick around for Christmas Carlos, after that you have to go back.

That one he did with Linkin Park.

Weeb raps are fun

The same reason actual horse ponies are much less pathetic than bronies, human fetishists pretending they're stupid animals is just off putting to normal people

Based wigger

isn't it obvious?

Bitch is depressed over her tea going cold.

Dubs confirm i guess. Never heard it (but then i again i don't listen to nigger rap).

TOP KEK

Get this human Wii avatar off my board.

I'm not a big fan of rap, but this guy is putting on a better performance and making better rhymes than Eminem did in his awful diss track.