Al Jazeera uses merchent meme in tweet

dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/al-jazeera-posts-then-deletes-anti-semitic-tweet-about-paris-agreement/

Anyone have a better archive then this shitty screen shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/254093334_Al-Jazeera_vs_Al-Jazeera_A_comparison_of_the_network's_English_and_Arabic_online_coverage_of_the_USAl_Qaeda_conflict
files.isanet.org/ConferenceArchive/e1419ee1b6af407090d3eab494f84379.pdf
cnn.com/2017/06/05/middleeast/saudi-bahrain-egypt-uae-qatar-terror/index.html
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/871552123753738240
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/871612760219570177
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN18W0DQ
scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2096889/saudi-arabia-bahrain-and-egypt-cut-diplomatic-ties-qatar
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/secret-qatari-iranian-meeting-held-in-baghdad-report-1.2033141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess after the Saudis banned them they stopped filtering their English network

Typically they try to portray the Al-Jazeera English channel as very moderate and secular whereas the Al-Jazeera Arabic broadcasts are extremely sectarian and often promote fundamentalist pro-Sunni views and speakers.
researchgate.net/publication/254093334_Al-Jazeera_vs_Al-Jazeera_A_comparison_of_the_network's_English_and_Arabic_online_coverage_of_the_USAl_Qaeda_conflict
files.isanet.org/ConferenceArchive/e1419ee1b6af407090d3eab494f84379.pdf

Best timeline

hahaha beautiful

Is al Jazeera /ourlugenpresse/ anons?

No. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. The enemy of my enemy is me. Do not take allies among the Muslims for they are only allies to each other unless you convert.

No, they're trying to make us look like idiots by mocking the lamest of our memes. Al Jazeera is insanely leftist.

It could certainly be interesting if they continue in this direction, the growing dispute between the Saudis and Qatar likely will help this as well since its a Qatari network. They definitely don't like the Israelis and have no problem with naming the Jew on their Arabic networks which are more conservative but the English channel is usually secular and moderate/liberal. Also i wouldn't really trust them in any case considering they're Sunnis and have a history of promoting Wahhabism but that could also change depending on how far the dispute with the Saudis goes.

More likely is that it was just posted by an intern or low level employee, doesn't seem like an attempt at mocking and if it was they likely wouldn't remove it or would have said it was sarcastic

al jazeera is one of the most jewed news sources out there. They burst onto the western scene with their (((arab spring))) coverage

They made this, which alone puts them above Kikebart, Tucker Carlson, Rebel Media, and every other Neo-Cohen/cuckservative media outlet that gets shilled here.

They also did some undercover investigations/documentaries into the influence of the Israeli lobby

More cuckchan shilling. "Hey goyim, I hate mudshits just like you. We are friends"

-Israel

BASED is itself a nigger meme, tbh. Get woke fam.

Reminder to filter anyone that talks like this.

Top jej

"The enemy of my enemy is me." I am going to say that for the rest of my life. Thank you.

As the Jew continues to lose ground he increasingly changes form to gain control of the reins of society. Even if all the Jews converted to Christianity like many said 500 years ago it was only to survive purges.

There is no ally but those who share the blood of your ancestors.

POTTERY

fuck right off alt-kike cancer

kill yourself you shill nigger. My ass wrote this whole post as the first post. You mean to tell me they saw this thread, gathered sources, and posted this before the low effort bullshit like

They don't pay you retards enough. Go cry more about soros not paying you, there's a reason, you're retarded and you suck at your job.

Are you guys autistic? They are trying to paint all climate change skeptics and deniers as anti-semites. They are saying that you shouldn't trust deniers because we make meme like that.
Like said.

Where did I say that was a bad thing?

And that is not what is happening in ops screenshot. The mudslimes are defending the kikes.

even if they are saying "this is bad" they are still spreading the meme.

The Twitter post aside, stop being an autistic killjoy. Holla Forums mocked HWNDU's Reddit tier faggotry for a month alongside the "/ourguy/" phrase. Might as well get offended over people calling you a "goy" if you want to be so serious.

I had more respect for Al Jazeera English years ago but they've toned down their anti-Israel rhetoric and went full SJW with their interactive social-media show. Almost none of the documentaries they air are worth watching today. Marwan Bishara (AJE's extremely self-important top commentator) was unsatisfied about the content airing on the American channel (before it failed completely). In fact he actually went public about it and still has a job because he's got connections.

The Arabic channel supports terrorist groups, they give them coverage and air videos.

tl;dr Unsubscribe from AJE (no idea if it's available again in the US), and beIN Sport. Don't use their websites or JewTube. Don't give any money to terrorist supporters.

Al Jazeera are a bunch of shitskins. Semite on semite. Who cares.

Reminder to filter derailing D&C kikes like you

Al Jizz got bought out secretly by Al Gore in 2013. That tweet was probably a hack, a very much appreciated one.

Another AJ meme from their Arabic network

>>>/islam/

Al Jazeera is a bunch of leftist garbage spouters.
The Talmudists and Saudis are one in the same

Yes, and? They also tried saying that anyone who didn't want open borders was LITERALLY HITLER!!!. Look how that turned out. Their tactics don't work.

also, the very fact that they feel the need to seriously bring up and argue against fucking happy merchant memes is simply a huge indication that WE'RE WINNING.

This has to be the most horrifying thing I've learned from this site. Unbelievable.

Tennessee GOP truly is our greatest ally

HEY FUCKING MORONS

Reminder that Kikes and Mudslimes are just two sides of the same semitic shekel.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

THERE ARE NO BASED MUSLIMS

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CUCKCHAN DOG SHIT

No. They peddle CIA "fake news" muh neonazis muh antisemitism shtick. I bet they have editor room full of kryptokikes.

around semites prepare for fights

you're the most obvious one ive seen all day

yes you retard, thats why we dont fall for kike lies
also you dont get paid enough
i mean for fucks sake, fucking normies

Muslims are the Jew's hammer

Al Jazeera is fake muslim news owned by Jewish Rothschilds.

No they are not. Jews are the literal enemies of God and children of Satan. Please leave.

No Niggers are, and Communists. The Jews have many hammers.

I think you misunderstand. This tweet implies you shouldn't deny climate change because the people who deny climate change are anti-semitic. That seems to be the context

the US is muslim?

Serious fucking shit is happening in Qatar, home of Al-Jazeera now
the Saudi-Qatar conflict is escalating quickly to levels even i couldn't have predicted
cnn.com/2017/06/05/middleeast/saudi-bahrain-egypt-uae-qatar-terror/index.html

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/871552123753738240

twitter.com/BBassem7/status/871612760219570177
Potential military coup in Qatar is imminent. Qatari regime Air Force is flying non-stop over the country.

This seems extremely suspicious to me, i highly suspect that the Saudis and other states that have been supporting the Wahhabis/Salafists are using Qatar as a scapegoat now

well i read the articles but i didnt find shit.
from what ive read they cut ties because of one single cyber attack, which others labeled terrorism.
i tought it would have something to do with Al-queda and ISIS, or with an even bigger mess with Hezbollah

No, they are telling you not to trust "climate change deniers" since they are evil anti-Semites. Also, I've been bitching about this for Christ knows how long. Also, /ourguy/ is a fucking leddit term that somehow came here via cuckchan Holla Forums. It's not a Holla Forums term, it never has been and never will be. If you have a "guy," congrats on being queer a sodomite but keep to yourself please.

ZOG is not just a meme. We are truly living in world ruled by International Jewry. Hitler was right about everything. White Americans went to Europe and slaughtered countless Germans, all so their own children and grand children could be enslaved by semites.

Well, based on your analysis of this, you don't seem very clever so not surprising. Qatar has already backed down and claimed they got "hacked." The other gulf state scum–newly emboldened by trump cucking– are trying to isolate them for showing any support for Iran against ISIS. What the fuck sort of "coup" is going to happen with 10k ZOG troops there? Nothing will happen, they're already cucked out, that was clear 18 hours ago.

I am confused, does this imply that since Qatar was hacked, that Al Jazeera was also hacked? I know that the FBI is helping Qatar so the former is valid, but the latter does anyone have a proper archive?

Is this the new D&C tactic that the likes are using?

/ourguy/ has always been a Holla Forums meme

Dumb fucking kikes don't know how to meme

They're claiming its both due to a hack and support over militants, along with assertions of Qatar possibly being sympathetic to Iran
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN18W0DQ

The Qatari government itself is accusung the Gulf Arabs and US of wanting to impose "guardianship" that would remove power from the monarchy
scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2096889/saudi-arabia-bahrain-and-egypt-cut-diplomatic-ties-qatar

Al-Jazeera was blocked due to supporting militant groups and for airing critical footage of how the Saudis treat Shiites in KSA

They clearly made it up themselves.

What this actually means isn't the most important part. My opinion on what it means is "People who deny climate change are Jews." There's about three different interpretations going around, and all of them are going to combine into backfiring because of the confusion. So no, what the meme means is not of the greatest importance. The greatest importance is LEFTISTS CAN'T MEME.

pick one

A IRANIAN-QATARI MEETING HAS REPORTEDLY TAKEN PLACE… IN IRAQ

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/secret-qatari-iranian-meeting-held-in-baghdad-report-1.2033141