READY YOURSELVES FOR MORE "REFUGEES"

HuffPo: Refugee processing pipeline being restarted, contractors optimistic

It is my view, that Trump did not need an EO to slow the flow of refugees across the board!

Every day that the White House is silent on the stunning news we heard last week says to me that the White House agrees with the 75,000 admissions this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cwsglobal.org/jen-smyers/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/huffpo-refugee-processing-pipeline-being-restarted-contractors-optimistic/
archive.is/NIzgX
supremecourt.gov/about/procedures.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jen Smyers is a lobbyist for Church World Service in Washington, DC. “Director of Advocacy” is just a fancy name for lobbyist. cwsglobal.org/jen-smyers/

But they are already in the process of hiring back some of the almost 600 staffers they had to lay off worldwide during the executive order legal limbo.

Church World Service (CWS)
Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
World Relief Corporation (WR)

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/huffpo-refugee-processing-pipeline-being-restarted-contractors-optimistic/
archive.is/NIzgX

The most important part:

Stay on Trump. Make sure he doesn't allow this to happen, and get rid of the cucks in congress. Tell your family. Tell your friends.

So basically Trump is either an imbecile or he's caved already.

Seems like it. Wondering if he'll find his balls with the travel ban.

The more time goes on and the more I see Trump in action, rather than his words, the more I realize that this is more-of-the-same-lite.

Notice how many christcuck organizations are involved here. If you are a christfag and give money to your church, this is where it is going. To replace white people. All Christians are race traitors and will be killed on the day of the rope.

Honestly he just seems like he has no idea what he's doing when it comes to asserting his will with Congress, or any part of the government for that matter. Even if he wants to cut down on refugees, it sounds like his powers to do so are being held hostage by the courts.

You have more then 300mln guns in USA. You are more then capable to resolve not only rapefugees problem, but also nigger, spic and jew problem. No politician will save you, only you can save white race. Stop talking, amibros

This. Also, any NGOs setting up invasion centers can be sabotaged repeatedly until it is too expensive for them to continue.

It always will be. What matters at this point is that we make it clear there are voters that will support someone that is against this stuff. If we do that enough, we may get a change. In the meantime we can keep propping people up and then sending them away when they fuck up.

Remember to be effective and efficient. No need to pull a hatred tier purge. Be silent , efficient and effective and in the course of a week you will have more takedowns than you would have at that one go and guess what you will still keep going.

You are the imbeciles, Pierce called Trump the next kosher republican candidate like 20 years ago.

1488 chess.

bump for exposure. This is way more important than poring over lugenpresse claptrap about trump tweets.

I was fairly ambivalent about Trump in the quieter moments, but I did got caught up in the whirl and the rush of the election and the nonstop memeing. I freely admit I'm a dumb millenial inexperienced with the world. But I always maintained that as soon as Trump takes office no one owes him any support, and we're better served criticizing him for not measuring up to our standards, no vice versa.

TEST

100% this

You cannot save the white race with the current system.

Played and Betrayed

N-not true! D-d-delete t-this! CtR, Shareblu, JIDF, JIDF!!!!11!1!! S-sage!!

You dont have to have grey hair in your balls, just listen to the whole Pierce audio archive while you are playing vidia or jerking off, or doing an activity that will allow you to understand what he is saying and you will get a pretty nice picture of the US valid today.

We are but a tiny fraction, unfortunately, and the masses will not fight.
Comfortable men do not fight for ideals, do not fight for the future.

Until there is a group of people ready and able to drastically diminish the comfort of these people, able and willing to destroy access to the bread and circuses, ready and able to do what is necessary to wake people up, nobody is going to wake up.
Take their comfort from them, and they will respond to the conditions - let them remain comfort, and the White race will never rise.

This is the only path left to us.

Kek this thread has everything. Blatant kike shilling, shareblue shilling, Holla Forums getting in on the action, goonery, newfags and even some good old religious D&C.

Will do. I've never found the time to listen to Pierce but it seems truly necessary now.

What shilling?

But you forgot to address the OP.

Saying anything negative about Trump and the Kushner dynasty is shilling. Where have you been?

Anyone who doubts Trump or points out his mistakes is a shill/leftypol/goon/shareblue.
Nevermind that he's already elected and talking about him now makes no difference since he's not going anywhere… no, you must always talk up anything good he does and immediately dismiss anything against the white race that he's done.
Shame it's turned into a post for cheerleading for Trump, but this will probably be bumplocked or deleted within the hour.

Awful defensive aren't we now?

You forgot to address my OP
What?

Careful… you'll get banned for pointing out obvious inconsistencies about Trump or the (((boomer mindset))) Bill Mitchells who will defend him while Mexicans and dune coons pour in.

Holla Forums pls go

I rest my case.

Not really, no. Just tired of the same old shit.

Wouldn't be the first time. My only goal is to ensure individuals getting distracted by theatrics and media hysteria have the opportunity to learn that they are potentially getting screwed. We know that Trump always throws up a distraction in the media when he doesn't want something covered,. He hasn't had to do much since the left has been falling over themselves to see who can fuck up the most, but he's tossed up an a few recently (fefe, and Barron thinking the head thing was real), and there's been no coverage of the refugee and amnesty problem getting ready to rear its ugly head by Fox or other MSM outlets that claim to be right wing. Even the minor ones are ignoring this.

My threads:

Blow me, nigger.

I don't hate the guy, obviously. I shilled the shit out of Trump with everyone else here. But that war is over. He's in. I'm glad he's in.
But if we don't get a wall and some sort of cap on this Muslim refugee shit, what the hell was all that work for?
What I'm pissed at Trump for is that we don't have any clarity on whether there will be a wall or whether importing sand niggers will ever be brought to a sensible conclusion.
I can take him being surrounded by kikes. We all knew that was going to happen since he's a NYC billionaire. But I can't take him faltering on the one issue he was elected to fix. I'm sorry. If he softens on immigration, then he's nothing more than a figurehead for kikes. That's not up for debate.

They're definitely getting ready for a big, silent push. The fact that this refugee crap is gearing up again just as a bill is introduced to give out yet another mass beaner amnesty is very telling. Honestly everyone should email and/or tweet this stuff to Breitbart, they may ultimately be kosher but they're the only major newssource that's even remotely willing to cover the more edgy topics. What's more their readership is slowly coming around (pic related).

this image is so fucking long, who would even bother to fucking read it? jesus christ

Bingo.

You sound like a retard.

I've read it. It's really good.

Nice summary of some basic truths.

If you've got an attention span above that of a housefly, it shouldn't be any trouble.

a single relevant quote and accompanying picture and link to a document would be better than that, images used in that manner are objectively inferior to a well laid out document
the very first slide there with a link would be more effective, because the first slide is actually humorous, interesting, and truthful- enough to get anyone interested to check it out
instead everything is lost because its a fucking 3000 pixel long monstrosity shrunken down to a 300 pixel thumbnail that i have no interest in clicking on, or sifting through info if i did click it

cumsucking newfag detected
Long as fuck posts/screencaps are for anons precisely because we have the time and attention span magnitudes greater than normalfags who need visual stimuli. This isn't the place where propaganda is used it's where propaganda gets made. Lurk more, post less faggot.

Isn't this only restarting because the courts blocked the travel ban?

And no one's thought of revving up the ICE hotline for them?

yep. That's the main reason everybody is forgetting. In this case shilling and blackpilling.

You still sound like a retard bro.
That's a great graphic.

Gorsuch has been in over a month, WTF is going on with the travel ban?

The courts blocked the travel ban, and if Sessions speaks truth, it should be headed for the Supreme Court - unless they refuse to review it, which will basically spell in big bold letters that Trump has been declawed.

But you

I'd like to hear you explain how this is tied into the travel ban being (temporarily, one hopes) blocked.
Because that doesn't appear to be the case at all.

What a shit thread. This is nothing but a shit OP with shills shilling shills. Huffpost is NOT a source.

The travel ban hasn't gone to the Supreme Court yet.

As I understand it, the last we heard on the travel ban issue was Sessions stating it would be taken before the Supreme Court…

… But I can't find anything suggesting as to when that might transpire.

This is from CNN, so take it with a heaping pile of salt.

We need to start having logistics threads where we post information for entertainment purposes that would be relevant for the hypothetical situation of sabotaging those bring the hordes in

Terrible. Simply terrible. The fact you can't read through that image within 5 minutes speaks volumes about your character. Perhaps another site will be more to your liking.

>supremecourt.gov/about/procedures.aspx

>A Term of the Supreme Court begins, by statute, on the first Monday in October.

>In May and June the Court sits only to announce orders and opinions.
>The Court recesses at the end of June, but the work of the Justices is unceasing.

What did you expect nigger? Presidential elections are just the circuses for the plebs. It doesnt matter in the long run who wins. Everyone is a zionist puppet in that position. Even trump. The sooner you realized hes controlled the sooner youll stop being a faggot

Nothing will change via voting.

Is in the head position of an executive branch filled to brim with Obama Appointees. He has a fuck load of shit too clear out. The Kike Cohn pulled some awful shit whilst Trump was away. We need to clean house.

From my perspective; from reading his books and the various vids he was in the past, and what not; Trump himself is a good man with good intentions, but the fact of the matter is that he is surrounded by traitors, and corruption of the highest order. A purge is needed desperately.

Checked

The idea that "He's rich so he's on our side" meme is the last vestiges of Holla Forums getting libergtarian tendencies shot down.

If he's rich, he wants his money to continue meaning an empire of power - not the opposite.

This is very off topic but what ever happened to that whole wiretap scandal? Is the investigation still ongoing or was it a hoax?

Reported for intl.