Hillary Rodnham Clinton at Computer Convention

LIVE

LIVE

LIVE

HILLARY CLINTON AT COMPUTER CONVENTION

youtube.com/watch?v=KgdJlzuaJ6k

Best quote I've heard so far:

"[…]and then the issue of my emails were brought up and then people went to vote on November 8th completly oblivious to the act that there was a counter-intellegence campaign going on by the Russians."

Supprisingly not a lot of talk about computers, code, or programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/wJR6AM1EYu
crunchbase.com/person/guy-horowitz#/entity
twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/869999270715424768
twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/870002086259380225
twitter.com/instrospective1/status/870004572487655424
twitter.com/myhedghog/status/870013072349384704
twitter.com/epauker/status/870013058705350657
youtu.be/eXEDpzeFWio
twitter.com/BestPOTUSever/status/870014113459654656
twitter.com/haddadmedia/status/870014706760638465
twitter.com/Sarahlyon123/status/870015188765777920
twitter.com/forexeconomy738/status/870014950504185856
archive.is/QyTB4
archive.is/XNEcS
washingtonexaminer.com/former-dnc-data-director-clintons-complaint-is-f-king-bulls-t/article/2624644
twitter.com/therriaultphd/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks especially terrible.

infinite kek

"Everything will change in 2018 [when the democrats retake the house and the senate]."

Now she's talking about Netflix and the top 5 Documentaries are against Obama and her, and then saying that this is because democrats don't give their money to Netflix. She then attempts to use this as a premise for her next argument that "Democrats funding canidates is a conspiracy"

Why the fuck would she even speak at a computer convention? This is her "puppet show and Spinal Tap" moment right here.

wew

Hillary Clinton's email scandal was covered "like it was perl harbor" t.co/wJR6AM1EYu

THIS IS A COMPUTER CONVENTION

To be fair, she's not ridiculous for how she looks.

She's ridiculous for the shit coming out of her mouth.

God, she looks terrible.

She is really doing it; she is claiming the media is biased against the Democrats.

"Recode" is owned by VOX which says it all really. It is just propoganda.

crunchbase.com/person/guy-horowitz#/entity

THIS WOMAN IS SUCH A FUCKING LIAR

I am so glad she lost.

(((Institutional and media protection))))

The mere fact she even considered spinning this level of horseshit to an audience of COMPUTER EXPERTS proves she's senile.
I guarantee she's on a cocktail of no less than 15 drugs right now

She is just preaching to the choir here. You know what you are going to get from a VOX event.

The first question was literally from a Jewish millionaire asking her to worship Israel. Second question, MUH WOMEN.

More Syria bad Israel good bullshit. What a disgusting bag of old meat.

Checked. She looks close to death.

Checked. Thank god she lost since that's what we'd have

They're not even winning right now with the special elections. Lol.

Fucking hell, right?

"Thank you for all that you've done for women." Fucking hell, Hillary's done more to hurt women than any woman has in the last decade! She's not only silenced women who her husband raped, but she also showed, very firmly, that women can be bloodthirsty politicians too.

I had to turn it off, the plants for questions were driving me up a fucking wall.

twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/869999270715424768

Hillary called the email scandal a "nothing burger" at #codecon. She went on to show the live audience how to effectively delete emails.

twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/870002086259380225

Just a friendly reminder that almost half of Hillary Clinton's Twitter followers are fake. #codecon

Look past your hatred of @HillaryClinton & notice that she's actually telling the truth. It's irresponsible to ignore the facts. #codecon

twitter.com/instrospective1/status/870004572487655424

I cannot stand this nagging cunts voice.

@HillaryClinton said at #codecon:
1. Russians influ'd election via @wikileaks / emails
2. #Podesta emails were 'run of mill, boring'

Got it

twitter.com/myhedghog/status/870013072349384704

"I thought it was a hidden message to the Russians" - @HillaryClinton on #Covfefe #codecon #codeconf

twitter.com/epauker/status/870013058705350657

Four accounts just posted this within seconds of each other. Note them as bots:

#ParisAgreement
#codecon

Something your heart can not bear😭🔥
youtu.be/eXEDpzeFWio

Pure coincidence.

saw a thing today where they are claiming that 50% of trumps followers are "fake" too.

What in the bloody hell does #Hillary know about coding? She had a bathroom server & couldn't protect her own emails? #code2017 #Codecon

twitter.com/BestPOTUSever/status/870014113459654656

This woman is truly insane.

#codecon @HillaryClinton Not campaigning in Wisc. as a result of Fake news "Some people went home some people voted for @realDonaldTrump "

twitter.com/haddadmedia/status/870014706760638465

What exactly were her handlers thinking? The jokes write themselves.

CNBC cut away from a real presser to poison the minds of so many with this bitch. Fuck, even CNN didn't put her on then. Thank god.

How dumb do you have to be to vote for her.

Oh, yeah, the email scandal was, "the biggest nothing burger ever." Well eat up bitch. And give us the rest of your emails.

Who ever is now spamming the #Codecon tag, thanks. We should all do funny things with it.

twitter.com/Sarahlyon123/status/870015188765777920

twitter.com/forexeconomy738/status/870014950504185856

Sorry Hillary, what were you platform positions?

The extent of her tech knowledge is:
>Pokemon Go to the polls!
Senile cunt can't even manage an illegal server.

Go figure. Into the trash it goes.

Are jews mentally retarded?

Close your eyes for a second and imagine that Hillary Clinton was elected president.

How are things going? What are your thoughts? What is yfw?

Even if after 4 or 8 years Trump fails at everything we at least where saved from that.

Just imagine hearing that voice every fucking day??

is she teaching them how to format home server hard drives by wiping them, with a cloth?

and how to smash phones with a hammer

She acts like she was treated unfairly by the media that propped her up.

The media they told to give Trump coverage instead of pretending he didn't exist like Ron Paul.

Nobody would be left to think. The old moonbat would have started WWIII with the Russians ages ago and everyone left who could think would have been turned into atomic dust.

Just look at her. She won't shut the fuck up about her batshit Russian conspiracy despite the fact all the proof goes back to her fucking herself up and not to mention destroying HDDs and shit. Fuck her.

If you get help from your friends, lose through your own incompetence, and blame it on your friends, they don't usually take that too kindly.

I pray to Kek she passes out at the podium

If dubs she shits herself.

Take a shot everytime she says anything pertaing to diversity

What did my liver ever do to you? Have I not sinned enough?

She passed out then shits herself

She's probably trying to convince those basement dwellers shitting up the Internet.

That bullshit was fed to her, I bet that bitch doesn't ever watch anything but the bottom of a vodka bottle. Netflix original shows have been nothing but pozzed agenda programming for years.

I think she's moved on to either Whiskey or Rum.

Yet here she is, still getting press coverage. We will still hear her granny voice leading "the resistance" for a few more years at least.

What a cunt

Damn your dubs dammit
I'm rolling for an act of Kek - bring on the blood clot!!!!!!

Obviously it was the Russians behind her failure and not the shit tier, 1996 era disaster of a campaign she poured a billion dollars into.

The Atlantic: Hillary Clinton Was the First Casualty in the New Information Wars

archive.is/QyTB4

Trump the Merciless

Until she's too busy resisting arrest.

Full transcript of interview if anyone is interested and doesn't want to listen the hag actually speak.

archive.is/XNEcS

It seems democrats would want her to fuck off by now. She is political poison and they would do best to keep her away from the spotlight as much as possible. Are they really so dumb that they think trotting out this old loser hag will win them anything in the future?

I want to see her on an episode of Cops , tazed piss herself then cuffed. Screaming from the back seat about dindu nuffin

webms for the brave

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
AIPAC
YOU
OLD
UGLY
CUNT
?

if she stays this way until 2020, I look forward to her elder years of pants shitting.

Intentional typo?

The bitch is right. Grandma thinks eating up tv stations matters anymore. The progressives once celebrated the coming of the internet. In their minds it was to be an open platform that would allow for barriers like borders to deteriorate and for people from all over to come together. This happened, but they expected that we would end up coming to their viewpoints. They truly believe that they're the enlightened, 'progressive' viewpoint. When the internet finally came, it created us. We're intelligent and exceedingly tech savvy. And we've come together and put our differences aside to celebrate the national strengths of each of our own nations and races. Like an autistic child, they're pouting and panicking, trying to Shut It Down as it continues to not go their way.

Struggle and cry all you want, parasites. We're going to win, and you're going to be on the wrong side of history.

Holy fucking KEK Hillary, if you're saying that the American public hated you enough to collude with Russian to keep you out of the White House, and that you still deserve to be in the White House, then, well…

Her words are just further truth we would literally be hunted right now if she had won.
No regrets at all, see you in hell shillary.

Even though she's a total failure and 100% toxic the Democratic machine doesn't control her. She's compelled by her very nature to keep shambling along like Frankenstein and sticking her face in front of the cameras. She can't help herself.

And the media/edu establishment will always be there offering up some shekels for her opinions.

We're still on a knife edge but had she gotten in there's no doubt in my mind we would have seen some serious civil disorder.

It really is interesting how making the world smaller via the internet has led to a greater collective appreciation for nationalism and wariness of globalism.

Only to the uninitiated, user.

Savage.

she looks like all of the uppers she was on decided to take their tolls at the same time. this is what a lifetime of hard drinking and devil worship will do to you, lads.

Perl is a coding language
https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perl

Nice ID
If Hillrat became president; we in burgerland would all be dead or shipped off to "FEMA" camps for "re-education" small plastic coffins. We dodged a VERY BIG bullet funded by billions of Dollarydoo's funded by that old fuck Soros, and (((others))).

Also for anyone with the skills. Could you take (pic related), and make something better.
Maybe replace Obama with Trump, and replace the smith family with the degenerates from the Ben Garrison cartoons?
Many thanks.

Was Anita there too? That's about their speed.

Kind of interesting. The interviewer asks why the right is so much better at the internet. She talks about how she hired the (((best))) but the right was just "playing in a different arena"

Every week she would host some disgusting cunt in the white house who "overcame prejudice". She would speak in her super-annoying boomer/scolding kindergarten teacher voice. "And the manager said, Jenny, you're a girl. You can't be an engineer. (dramatic pause) But Jenny's Mom said You Go Girl. You. Go. Girl. (applause)."

Her cabinet would contain ugly lesbians, a few fat negresses, a high functioning mulatto, rat-faced jews and a couple of white male sexual perverts.

Oh, she would appear with the pastors (female/gay/cucked) of various churches and make a speech about restoring faith in our communities blah blah.

To be honest I don't see her DOING much except lining her pockets and handing out favors to her cronies. She would probably try to push the assault weapons ban again and fail. She would push various "pro woman" initiatives.

Pic related is close. Youtube Rosemary Lemberg, Travis County DA.

somebody needs to gas these fucking kikes

Then you realize everything is awful.
Then you realize everything is awful because of the jews.
Then the redpill really kicks in.

god she is such a fucking bitch

The more Hillcunt rattles her cage the sooner she'll be arrested.

I'd rather not die, thank you. I'm just here to check these sick dubs.

Politically active kikes need to be deported to Israel

that's unsettling given her connections.
sure would be convenient to have access to long term dorms for minors hidden in plain sight

I'm going back through years in my mind, dreaming of all those faces with that voice who I'd like to pound with a rifle butt.

She talk about Putin's friends at Info Wars turning the Podesta emails into "ridiculous insane things". Why didn't someone yell out Pizzagate?

I wonder if it's one of her people that are making the bots to put the suspicion on Trump.

>posturing for war with russia is ramping up to maximum levels
I don't know, man, I honestly I think it'll be much the same as an obama presidency but more more punchable faces and rubbing hands in the open.

Some highlights. I'm sure I missed a lot of hood stuff.

Good stuff.

Why is she still trying?

I give her a few weeks before she starts shitposting on 4/pol/, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes there and makes vents threads off her blackberry.

Eventually she will be absorbed by the abyss though, and find her way here. She won't tell anyone, but it will become evident during her interviews that she is cynical and socially inept.

No, this is not good.

still shitposter in chief

HEILED
Old bat; get lost. It's always everyone's fault but yours.

Nice desu ne!

Why is Hillary still a thing?

Just sit in a corner and turn to dust you old loser.

Some notes:
-she says there are two genders (@1:11:40 I think)
-first question from audience is interesting (around 3/4 mark)
-last Q/A she says social media should clamp down with heavy-handed censorship (people clap?)

Somebody has to lead the resistance to the resistance.

at least one guy found his momentarily found his balls while looking for spare change

Former DNC data director: Clinton's complaint is 'f–king bulls–t'
washingtonexaminer.com/former-dnc-data-director-clintons-complaint-is-f-king-bulls-t/article/2624644

twitter.com/therriaultphd/with_replies

Being initiated and waiting for Holla Forums was a large part of my young life.

The majority of the replies to Trump's tweets are bots saying negative things. He obviously did not buy these. Since he is the president it would make sense for more bots to follow him too.

Hillary Clinton's followes sare half-bots, btw, and the majority of replies to her are positive.

Normalfags fail to realize this.

The "fake" descriptor really fucks with shitlibs when you turn it around on them. Refer to illegal aliens as "fake americans" and enjoy the show.

FREECH

Was she going as herself, or was giving a Clinton Foundation pay-to-play speech? Because using speeches is how she proxies payments with pay-to-play participants.

Oh look. A dead thread got bumped and with the word "Freech"
How interesting.

the entire democrat campaign with hillary clinton is like an esrar adventure to the fast food store , but the feeling was like a cartoon and an examination in motor skills , .

" EVERYONE , SHE CAN RUN AGAIN IN THE NEXT ELECTION , THE REPUBLICANS SAID IT WAS LEGAL AND TO CHECK THE RULES AGAIN MORE SOBER , WE CAN FLOOR IT , ! " , . . . , and they just might try again , . . . , .

Wew schlomo. Already ended your daily child sacrifice?

Silicon valley is in the far left extremes of politics. They probably paid for her to come along.

Maybe it is a sale permit like the Lockeed ME "sales".

Wouldn't put anything past team whore shillary