The 2017 Bilderberg Thread

Wikileaks dumps for Bilderberg Data
search.wikileaks.org/?q=bilderberg

Infowars Dumps 2017 Participants
infowars.com/bilderberg-2017-agenda-participants-revealed/

The Official Website
bilderbergmeetings.org/

This would be a great thread to collectively gather video / data / intel / memetics / drop Red Pills on the Bilderberg Meetings.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nxjE5
archive.is/tNhJf
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/10/at-g7-we-journalists-pampered-bilderberg-we-harassed-by-police

archive.is/oPaNW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Seven
pastebin.com/HzDWWzxw
bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=4b-by5e4saI
youtube.com/watch?v=UNI4Iy-c7M8
youtube.com/watch?v=KKxs6jYPDmI
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Kotkin.
archive.is/xfwId
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS CHAMBER
Fucking traitor cunt

have a bump

This thread should probably get a sticky @ Mods. This is a crucial thread to exposing these corrupt faggots especially in 2017 when so many normalfags are woke

(checked)
Everyone is prolly all over the (((CNN))) mess, and yes it deserves a sticky. I must admit to not have checked wiki yet, workout time. Manning up here.

Bump

Monitoring bread.

Thanks to the private nature of the meeting, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued.
Just a reminder

Will this be the year that we see orchestrated violence instead of meager protests?

bump.

It's in va this year.
It seems every year a very small handful of people….lile what, 20, get together and shout cringe through megaphones.

You think somewhere someone could do something a bit more legendary and meme worthy.

Boeing, the NRO, a rather suspicious unmarked building, and scores of generic industrial-sized government computer consulting offices nearby.
This is quite literally the belly of the beast.

company and country names that stand out

staging a military coup with all the military guys there? or at least talking about the possibility - especially with senators there and trump and populism being on the agenda
also chairperson seems big balls, see pic related - he looks to have been involved in libor fixing with hsbc and now runs a think tank (Institut Montaigne)
Henri de Castries seems to be big balls, guys, possibly biggest balls
links for images:
archive.is/nxjE5
archive.is/tNhJf

Betrayus is going to be there? What the hell is this attendance list?

Trump should drone this place into dust.

This is an old article from investment watch, in my pictures that shows him attending, but he is going this year as well as per infowars.
Just caught that this time around, as well. Maybe this group is a lot smaller than previously thought and only take in a few new members each year ala bohogro?

Implying they don't all agree on a issue at that location. Go fuck yourself and your treasonous "politicians".

Dubs raise interest. These kikes are the Cohen Gadol.

I'm pretty sure that's what user was implying. As in, regardless of sworn duties they all show up and stare at meme circles and then don't have to follow their obligations to the people anymore.

Yeah I guess I should've said……just a reminder, they actually expect you to believe this shit.

Meme circles ya say? We've got meme circles for them!

It is the actual description of treason in my countries constitution. The boomer fucks did nothing when Prince Bernhard called for the first meeting in the Bilderberg Hotel in my fucking country. Cowardly generation still pisses me the fuck off.

REMEMBER, BILDERBERG WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY BEFORE 2006~

How hard core is the security detail and who provides it? Local cops and maybe PMCs? Do they have drones and IR and FLIR set ups?
How hard is this to infiltrate?
I always see the megaphone cucks but never see anyone cover the security detail angle.

TMP pistols are easy to conceal user.

Lol we need meme circle user's to show the circles to the arriving motorcade

Also if they'e anything like Secret Service, they're carrying FN fiveSeven's possibly as default. Nasty gun.

Anyway we could find the specific group providing security to this? Could lead to a gold mine of a paper trail.

As in if they provide security here where else and for whom else?

on’t worry, there’s enough money sloshing about to pay for the same military-grade security; the same military helicopters are circling the same skies around a slightly different alp. There’s a military radar station not 100 yards down from my hotel room. The beaming owner of a local schnitzel house told us how happy he was because all his 20 rooms had been filled with military personnel.

That’s right: Bilderberg has its own military radar station. It has its own no-fly zone. Nothing gets near it: there are police, right this minute, up on the surrounding mountaintops stopping hang gliders from getting airborne. Presumably to avoid them being shot down by the itchy security detail of the secretary-general of Nato.
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/10/at-g7-we-journalists-pampered-bilderberg-we-harassed-by-police
It's as bad as you could imagine.

g7worldwide.com

Yeah I just read in another news article it was provided by g7. Anyone know anything about g7?

Also a radar installation. I guess it makes sense. Motorcade is not only bullet proof but even getting within firing range will be impossible.

Obligatory
archive.is/oPaNW

By the way here's a pic straight off of g7 website of their elite dudes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Seven
A very high net national wealth and a very high Human Development Index are the main requirements to be a member of this group.

Shocking

Oh I'm an idiot. It says SAME security as the g7. As in g7 summit. Not g7 security.

Yeah I think I have the wrong PMC. But this is funny. It looks straight diversity quota and also tactile bc the niggers won't question the situation. Makes perfect thugs.

How convenient.

(checked)
NRO Headquarters is closer than the nearest police station, which is also nearby
This place might as well be Fort Knox or NORAD / the Cheyenne Mountain Complex

yep. the NRO is down the road from it.
What do people expect to do? Especially after posting about it on the internet.

Ok let's think for a moment. If they are holding this right at the national recon hq, then those faggots can or will be briefed on this.
Maybe they really are making prep for something to go down. That close they can be briefed and no one bats an eye bc they didn't show up to the conference.
Bets on if they'll mention 8 town here?

Here's a pastebin of all alleged attendees
pastebin.com/HzDWWzxw

No, even DAVOS world economic forum has a mobile radar system as well as 24/7 double interception capability by warfighters who remain launch ready.

They also have two surface-to-air missile systems, to prevent anyone ramming a jet down their collective throats.

Can anyone get the coordinates or a Google Maps overhead view of this facility or facilities where the events take place? It would be great propaganda

the jews the alphabets contract out to.

PARTICIPANTS

Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates

Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)

The front

Wunsch, Pierre (BEL), Vice-Governor, National Bank of Belgium

More from the BilderbergMeetings.org website:

CHANTILLY, 31 MAY 2017
The 65th Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 1-4 June 2017 in Chantilly, Virginia, USA. As of today, 131 participants from 21 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media has been invited. The list of participants is available here.

The Trump Administration: A progress report
Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
The direction of the EU
Can globalisation be slowed down?
Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
The war on information
Why is populism growing?
Russia in the international order
The Near East
Nuclear proliferation
China
Current events

That's it? Doesn't compare to Vienna

WHY AREN'T (((MODS))) STICKYING THIS THREAD?
OH RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE THE ONES THAT HAVE POSTED NINE TOTAL SLIDE THREADS TO HIDE THIS KEEP BUMPING ANONS WE ARE ON THE PLATFORM OF THE ENEMY

ANYONE HAVE GEOLOCATION OR ARIAL IMAGES OF THIS FACILITY AND ITS GROUNDS?

Holla Forums ALERT

Chantilly, Virginia
Westfields Marriott

Not surprised in the least. Disgusting cryptojew openly blundering the Finnish people and state.

Even though this guy is one the top dogs in Finnish economic scene I'm a bit surprised because he quite enthusiastically criticizes Finnish welfare retardation and euro.

t. a Finn

No. I just made that up myself. Didn't know that was some fag shit. Too easy a thing i guess.
When did this guy become a good guy?

Glad someone could help out with that list I made. It was insane greentexting that whole thing.

There's alot of odd players there, but notice their directive this year. "Why is populism on the rise?" "Can globalism be slowed down?"

Actual footage of last year's Bilderberg Conference

He is one of the conspirators against Trump.

ebin shitpost

Ah, c'est viola, c'est juste "d&c"

I thought that was weird. This faggot is going to give a brief over the American public and there capacity to revolt, and the machines ability to quell.

shiiieeeet

Top Kek but believable if underground with whips and chains and dungeons

Or maybe the militaries risk of siding with the public

Bump

Please Trump, drone them.

100% chance.

Mods are quite omnipotent omniscient Gods quite yet. Meme harder.

Is Jonestein still claiming it's a Nazi conspiracy?

The world would instantly be better off. Putin should test out his new missile.

Doesn't matter he posted the participants nobody cares about infokikes

Oh boy.

You fucking nigger.

bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

Fucking everyone is shitposting now?

If they are unaware of why populism is growing they should not even be invited to those fucking Bilderberg meetings.
Thousands of books have been written on the subject of controlling the crowd, it's has been put into practice multiple times, like during WII and the cold war.
And now, the most advanced people on our planet are unable to understand/control the lower masses?
Holy shit, I thought we were autistic.

Just this once I would love to be a fly on the wall in there. Imagine the small fires being started by the hand wringing. The smell of fear and the kvetching of a plague as they try and find a way to survive what they have wrought.

How many times have we all spoke about how out of touch they are? They get all of their information from their media.
Amd they believe it.
This is why hillary lost.
This is why petreus statement and intel will make them loose.
This is why they can't figure it out so theu just ramp it up past midnight.
This is why we win.

And honestly, can you even explain us?

Think of the topics as "what do we tell the plebs and how do we stay on the same page." More than "explain it for us."

The only thing greater than their stupidity is their arrogance. If they aren't personally suffering right now, then they don't care at all.

hooktube.com/watch?v=4b-by5e4saI

Remember at the bohemian grove they have a "cremation of care" where they meme their burning and riddance of their caring.

If I was a psycholigist I'd wager they care more than most deep down and are now only ruled by fear.
Just look at that juicy ass security detail

I'd like to believe that, but I'd never underestimate an enemy.
Especially when they're the ones in the position of power.

It does make more sense that way.

seriously. only niggers and dumb trend-following normies say woke

(fukkkkkkkkkkken checked son)
BIG GUY INCOMING

(checked)
Is this /ourguy/ ?

I knew that 2017 was gonna become 2007 parte deux, but what's gonna be our great memes that everyone's gonna know us for? Can we bring down Bilderbergs with our memetic momentum?
Pic unrelated

That is a big smug

We are to believe that jihadists did 9/11 yet mudslimes will never plane these locations.

bUmP

Imagine actually thinking these people fear us. They control this website. They control the President. The control the Military. The control 191 out of 196 nations on Earth.
Top fucking kek.

Stay alive user. You've been trained since birth by infiltration and murder simulators known as video games for this moment. Make the most of it.

He just has to hold the laser.

Checked and keked.

Interesting. Let us know what direction they take their discussions.

I think they actually do though to an extent. We're not at full power yet.

Right next to a police HQ, anyone feel like swatting? We might get an impressive gun battle between their PMCs and the SWAT teams.

SAMs, interceptors, decked out cops with armor vehicles…
Why not just smuggle in artillery, zero in and give them a flashback to the first world war they created?

Fire up your BLM, AntiFA and BAMN sock puppets and start organising a mob.

Trump should arrest them all mid - meeting for treason.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just use a MOAB.

Just "leak" some incriminating evidence from the cia/nsa/gca datsbases.

Oh you mean like these leaks from the NSA/CIA/ Jared Kushner funded 8ch DB?

OY VEY MERCHANT YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY I LUBZ YOU

Sheeeeeeeeeit

WE HAVE INFILTRATED THE ENEMY

The enemy has infiltrated Holla Forums

user what are you doing?

Anyone seen this?

I will miss you after you shoot yourself several times to the back of the head and drown yourself in your sink user.

That's last week's news dude

Is that California?

Praise KEK

Checked Quads to our user on the inside.

Remember user, the letter didn't say "no filming". Try streaming video so even if they try to take it you still have a copy.

is their plan to crash the world economy? because it seems like that is inevitable at this point. are they incompetent or just want to destroy everything white people ever built?

Yes.

9/11 was a mossad op.

World gov. One currency

This, they need to make sure that their crash will result in NWO or else they won't pull the trigger, and also economic crisis can easily be co-opted by NatSoc instead, in fact that is the ideal condition for NatSoc and anti-usury movements to gain traction so elites are reluctant to crash the economy and are delaying as much as possible with insane emergency liquidity measures, shemitah fags where actually half right because there were several of these in 2015 and 2016 starting in September, there would have been a crash without $400+ billion of emergency cash from the Fed to smooth over a fuckton of bad derivatives. The most crucial thing for us is to take advantage of the crash for NatSoc purposes and resist the mark of the beast/NWO at all costs.

But this is inevitable user.

Someone​ needs to get a job at this hotel and start up an Intel gathering mission. From personal experience, working at these hotels are so poorly run a good user go in and get all the juicy details out. Also, the "vetting process" is a shitty joke because if the alphabet agencies did their job correctly, there wouldn't be enough Paco's to work in these hotels.

In short, for workers, the security is a fucking joke, and just about anyone semi-final to do a minimum wage mambo can get in.

If you are a megaphone shouter, IT IS Fort Knox, you aren't going in at all.

Is getting caught part of your plan?

The fact that ragheads don't attack it proves they're controlled Jew puppets. Not one Mohammad blowing himself up? It's fucking Ramadamadindong month.

There is at least one participant that has not yet been listed: Rush Limbaugh.

Today he announced he would be away from his Radio program until Tuesday. He has done this for at least the last 3 years that I have noted, always taking a long vacation during Bilderberg.

Keep an eye out for other missing people this week, and see if you can connect the dots.

Interesting

nice get bro, checked

good luck, god speed.

Fuck. She's a true liberal. When asked how many immigrants Sweden should take in, she said that there was no limit and she would gladly take in "30 million muslims"
She's currently around 13% in the polls but it's not unlikely that she'll be pushed to be the next leader in a large coalition. Not to mention that the center party is one of the richest of not THE richest party in northern europe. During the 70's they were essentially mild nat-soc farmers party that climbed to 25%, they used essentially all funding to buy cheap housing, due to immigration those houses have skyrocketed in value. They want to continue increasing the value of those houses.

This angers me more than anything else.

After reading that, what do you do? How do you deal with all the anger, the hatred, the hopelessness?
It's as if we're living in some cruel joke of virtual reality, desgined to break and punish us.

I guess by being as stubbornly motivated and indignant as humanly possible, it's to the point where if you're not deluding yourself at least slightly into believing despite the odds you risk falling into a deep pit of existential dread and despair. I remember the one user comic, asked "why is he smiling?" because he sees the irony and the ridiculousness of it all, as we do, but we keep fighting and stay working to better ourselves. The ((())) want you to be demoralized. The ((())) want you to give up and stop fighting and accept your fate. We don't do it for ourselves, we do it because those fucking parasites WILL NOT BE VICTORIOUS, at least not while any of us are still standing. That is how you deal with it. You turn it into motivation, the metaphorical ammunition for the mind. We fight because we still fucking can.

godspeed user, kek smiles upon you - find the means to livestream it, you're far more likely to have an impact that way. If you go live within Bilderberg we WILL promote it and ensure as many eyes are on you as we can possible manage. This internet kangaroo jump roping board will support you if what you say is true. I will, and I am certain that others will. The hour to act is late, and act we must.

You ALL KNOW that we have been inundated with shills from all directions, if we have a legitimate inside source into this shit we need to ACT and blow it wide open, get as much coverage on this shady shit as humanly possible. We owe it to our forefathers and to the beautiful 14// children of the future. Crush the globalist multinational JWO scourge. We do it because we must. Thank you user.

Don't talk to me about my fellow Dutch people. Retards the lot of them. They don't even remember what the LPF stands for, or the treaty of Lisabon which caused all the suffering bought by the EU.

The bilderberg group is a group actively conspiring against its citizens. You have the most powerful and influential people in the world talk with each other in a secret closed meeting and you tell me they don't make important policy points at these meetings?? Bullshit. Though their list of attendees is very big, I suspect they invite lower level lackeys that indeed do not all that much. In this way they can still pretend that nothing of importance is being discussed, the lower level mayors and policy makers don't get to see anything special. But a handful invited, that is what it's about. About the policies they decide.

"THOSE ARE PRETTY BIG QUADS-"

"-FOR YOU."

(Seriously, do it do it do it do it do it do it do it - )

The other guy from Sweden is a banker that's married into the (((Bonnier familjy))) that owns the majority of all media in Sweden.

It's not a a future carved in stone, the nationalistic party is at ~20% and will likely be at ~25% by the election. All I do is avoiding taxes all I can and talking about it. Reading up about permaculture, planning on going autonomous during the summers.

Heiled for Hitler dubs.

wew

Get some fucking hidden cameras and shit.

Kek, nice

i live 15 minutes away from here, what do anons?

Make as big of a Pepe as possible, then get as close as possible.

GUESS WHO
MCMASTER

He's attending the meeting, I always knew McMaster was a deep state goon, now we're 100% sure.

There's nothing you can possibly do without getting detained without release, rights, and citizenship permanently revoked.
I really don't know how no one realizes how big of a gift this is and all everyone wants to do is "get pictures of the building lol lets call the cops and swat them lolol praise kek"

YOU CANNOT BREACH THEIR SECURITY
THE NRO MIGHT AS WELL BE DOING THEIR SECURITY THEY'RE SO DAMN CLOSE
IGNORING THAT, FEEL FREE TO NOT MAKE THE NEWS AND GET SOME RECTAL HYDRATION BETWEEN ORGAN HARVESTING SESSIONS

Because I moght not have been clear enough earlier and in previous posts yesterday:
THIS FUCKING PLACE IS A FORTRESS
look at the fucking terrain, it's flat as fuck but dense woods everywhere except the roads
and all roads will be closed in that area
and if you think you can just walk through the woods there… you must have never been anywhere near any real federal buildings because there's fucking people patrolling dense woods because of idiots like you.
You either belong there or you don't.
You need a car to get anywhere around there. It's the Westfield belt of DC - aka the least pedestrian friendly place in the fucking country.
Even if you dupe keycards, shapeshift you'd already be in if you could shapeshift to a guard you, and walts in the front door - what's your accrual plan?
more like stand there in silence.

This has been a conspiracy for fucking decades - all of my entire adult life, and most of it was before internet - and no one has gotten in.

But sure, go ahead user, if you can ask Kissinger what the frequency is. While you're at it, throw some ven diagrams up without the middle part, etc.

The only fucking thing we should be doing - and we aren't - is looking at WHO attends, not kvetching about getting pictures or getting close.

lol, fag.

Dont forget CERN niggers

h ttp://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html

CERN is going to open the portal to the aliumz from hell or some shit?

But he's partly right, what can you do? I want every single one of these "people" publicly executed and to breach the place youd need a small well armed militia.

wut

uhhh black pill is suicide because you're hopeless and have literally no power.
What you're suggesting is patently false.
I may be a faggot but I recognize and understand that this battle is not one we can ever hope to win using conventional means.
You're welcome to attempt an assault on their stronghold though, you've only got -THE- elite to worry about. You know, all the kikes and bad people we shitpost about on here - they'll be right there, you can look at them, they'll laugh and say you're crazy.
Surely, if you're not a blackpill faggot you'll go and confront them.

There are battles we can win and this is not one of them. Battles are fought by people who have intelligence - at this present moment, they literally have the leading intelligence agency as a neighbor - a plan, physical numbers, and an agenda.
Right now we have minimal intelligence - there is a handful of posts mentioning whose there but no solid digging, strange huh.
Nothing may be beyond our reach but the fuckers protecting this event invented that saying. Holla Forums -may- have infiltrated NRO but come on - we're out powered, out gunned, and most importantly we are out of our element.
Right now we do not have a plan - get there and do what, exactly?
Right now we do not have physical numbers - out strengths always have, always will be, and always were digging.
Right now we do not have an agenda besides gas the kikes race war now 1488d chess hurr trump shadilay

This bone was thrown here so we could pick through names, numbers, and organizations - not put up a BAMN-minion tier fight by blocking the one road in and out of the area.

I promise you, what you propose may indeed happen - but it will not happen if it is rushed.

BACK TO TOPIC

Any other military minds with suspicious amounts of publicity, commendations, or exemplary public service records?

QUADS, PRAISE KEK

(check'em)
You need this

GUYS THEY'RE BEING INTERVIEWED LIVE

OH SHIT NIGGER
Thanks user

CONFRONTING BILDERBERG MEMBERS LIVESTREAM

Come join the livestream by WeAreChange. Redpills are possibly going to drop involuntarily.

Just because they engineered them for one thing doesn't mean they did for another

Thank you for this.

Not a lot of Ruskies on that list or at all at the table. Perhaps the fix is in. Odd that Russia and China are the big topics beside Trump. However Norks aren't. Weird.

You know, I've heard the name 'Bilderberg" thrown around for years, mainly by Jonestein, but I still don't know what it is exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=KKxs6jYPDmI

Just another Bilderberg meeting.

30 good men and half the VIPs would be killed. You have no fucking clue what sort of damage dedicated white men can do. It's not Holla Forums's job to be doorkickers, but you're a complete fucking moron if you think there's an unkickable door and these kikes can't be shot in their beds.

I was thinking about this issue on a drive.
30 men or even better 44, 4- 12 man squads could really screw the whole thing up and create the funniest media shit storm.
The problem lies in getting 30 to 40 men together whom are at peace with the consequences. Most people don't know 12 well enough, hell or even 4.
It seems proper organization has truly become the white man's acillies heel. Of course you couldn't do such a thing here, but IRL organization would be ideal, but we inhabit a world of isolation and individualization coupled with a non religious zeal for long life, no matter how shitty now.

what if there were zero roads?

Anyone bother to run these names through Sidney Blumenthal contact LIST?

Wikileaks org search?

So I have written an article based on extensive research of the history of Zionist influence on Western Culture since WII would anyone care to counter and provide more knowledge or sources on the topic?

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

What we can do is get the truth out

I find some people really suspicious on that list. For example this fellow en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Kotkin.

Stephen Kotkin is an academic who has written a very big and long biography worth hundreds of pages about Stalin. His latest work was about Stalin during 1929-1941. I don't really see why this man gets invited to a Bilderberg meeting. He also wrote some stuff about Putin and how its related to Stalin (lel). Anyhow nothing that really screams relevance to a bilderberg meeting.

There is one particular person that I know will be trouble. Probably is a huge pain in the ass and we're never talking about him. It's none other than David S. Cohen.

This man has been under Obama assistant secetary for terrorist financing in the treasury department (according to wikipedia). His task packet was to disrupt terrorist financing. But on here we all know that in Syria the US played a very dirty game and colaborated and guided the militias. What's more interesting is that he got promoted in 2015 to deputy director of the CIA. A position he left in january 2017 when Trump came. The reason why it's interesting is that he was refered under Obama for his great work against terrorism. That's why he was placed as deputy director of the CIA. Normally people with military experience or lots of years at the CIA. I suspect it was indeed so that Obama and co had an easier time to coordinate with the terrorists in Syria considering that Cohen was quite talented at his job at the treasury.

I wonder what this man is up to now though considering he's no longer deputy director of the CIA. He still has the memory of course of the policies that the public has never seen and the overall picture of the middle east.

He apparantly now says a lot of anti Trump stuff in articles he writes himself such as this:
archive.is/xfwId

Considering articles he wrote himself is that he's very keen on finding ways to fuck over Russia and China economically. If there's a group of people that would be pushing for a war between US and Russia this man is definitely included.

This.
Though it could also cause the sooper dooper mega elites to meet else where, and let their body doubles, lower level people meet at the Bildaboig.

Did you see the final cut posted here in this thread of the faggots meeting there? None of them would be missed. I have a hard time seeing this as the top. Is this really it? Not a one are beautiful or strong or strike me as a leader. How are we being beaten by this sad filth?

Because the rest of society is tying our hands, because they're still mentally cucked. This is the true power of memes, and you should swiftly realize why we're so fucking powerful.

great motivational post, right into the feefees

If (((AntiFa))) had weaponized autism they could ruin this girl's life over this photo alone. God it's good being on your side, glorious Umman Manda of the internet

The alphabet soup and kikes can't match the honed concentration of weaponized autism against them. And most importantly
THE MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION YOU HAVE IN THIS WORLD IS YOUR OWN PEOPLE. AND FOR THIS PEOPLE, AND FOR THE SAKE OF THIS PEOPLE WE WILL STRUGGLE AND FIGHT. AND NEVER SLACKEN. AND NEVER TIRE. AND NEVER LOSE COURAGE. AND NEVER DESPAIR.

phoenix is a globalist symbol

Hillary and others wear it

the fuck even IS bildaberg?

Is it really a conspiracy? seems like just busniesspeople getting together to try and cooperate for a better future for the world. How is that worth looking into?

Seconded.

Saw this in another thread, related.

looks like the cloistered inbreds call out for consultants.

but the inbreds are not on the list, just the shabbos goy, er, consultants.

Anyone remember this gem from last year? Watching the host panic was hilarious.

We can kill demons on Phobos while we wait for the race war

Most dimensions in the multiverse are empty anyways.

i wonder how the powers that be would react if you showed up there to cheer bilderberg on / protest the protestors?

you know, have signs like "SOMEBODY'S GOTTA RULE THE WORLD (PLZ NO POPE) / THE OLD WORLD ORDER WAS OVERRATED, MISOGYNIST, AND RACIST!!! / BILDERBERG RUNS THE WORLD SO I DON'T HAVE TO (THANKS!) / etc

i probably wouldn't do it simply because all the protestors would gang up on me, plus all the security would freak out when i want all of the attendees to autograph my illuminati trading cards =/

Actually a brilliant protest. Agree and amplify. This is solid. Lol get them to sign printed out meme circles

Sam Hyde would totally do it.

Just bookmarked to read this later, thanks for the write-up user

What's the dates for it?

kek

Gentlemen forgive me time was short. Look at the location, surrounded by dense forest, one way in and out. We don’t need a militia we need one man and a match. I don’t care who their PMC is, theyre not equipped to battle a 5000 degree inferno. FBI lurking this board will extract trump in the ensuing chaos and anyone else who isn’t a part of the Zionist machine (I cant know for certain whether he is or isn’t but it’s the best chance we’ve got and I don’t think we’ll get an opportunity like this again. They will leave by sometime tomorrow). Once extracted, Trump will then honor JFKs legacy and reinstate executive order 11110, and all national governments will follow suit. I’ve skipped a few steps but remember that the alternative of doing nothing will result in NWO and you and your familys literal enslavement. We can easily address global issues of energy and world pop once the scientific community is free to actually address them and not support an agenda. I know this for a fact and can prove it later, short on time. Screencap and spread this message, we only need one. These people are murderers in unmerited positions of power and deserve everything they have coming. The fire rises

Bump

We're in. Burn it down. Please

No ISIS attacks every happen against any of these cocksuckers. Isn't that convenient?

Dont lie on Holla Forums because you are not the only swede lurking here. The party you are thinking about is not nationalist, it is mega pro israel, race denying cuckservative. They even have jews in leading positions and you think they are nationalists? Get out of here you fucking reddit tier retard pleb.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say this is you.

You got me lad. I want to save the oceans and seas by removing rapefugee/NGO ships.

Based wikileaks.

We are the immune system to the body of humanity. Haf to be a bit discriminating to do our job. Bad foriegn bodies out there.