NYT: Are You in an Interracial Marriage? Share Your Story

You know what to do.

nytim es.com/interactive/2017/05/30/opinion/interracial-marriage-loving-virginia.html?_r=1

archive.is/yg0oe

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.4u.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123644538/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/
78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive
we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive
superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive
theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What race (or races) do you and your partner identify as? *

What, if anything, have you learned about being a mixed-race couple before and since your wedding?

What challenges, if any, have you faced in raising biracial children, if you have them?

Where and when did you marry?

City and state, or city and country, please.

What is your name?
First and last preferred, please.
What is your email address? *
We may email you to learn more about your story. Your contact information will not be published.

Huh, would you look at that? BM/WF front and center.

Guys, stay subtle. It's far more effective. Outline real problems, especially with bringing up race-mixed kids. Don't emphasize how the parents or neighbors don't approve. Make the problems come from within the inter-racial relationship.

Examples:
- Kids hate being black/ asian
- Kids committed suicide
- Kids hate black/ asian parent
- My kids don't look like me and bring it up constantly
- My wife/ husband ran off with a fellow african/ asian/ mestizo because they had more in common etc…

do you know where you are?

The number one propaganda center on the planet, full of inheritors of Geobel's art, attempting to take down the greatest system of Evil the world has ever seen?

Unless I made a mistake, and am on halfchan…

Well I can think of one drawback…

What will they do with our contact information. I'm expecting companies like NYT to already have all my info from data collection services.

I'm the result of one of these 'mixed marriages' they're pushing here, have some not very nice things to say about mixed marriages and am seriously considering posting some real contact information on there, to see where this is going.

Sage for low quality bread.

Do it. Redeem your white parent's mistake.

do it

become honorary

Certainly worth a try. I expect that they will only be looking for examples of how the evil white man keeps the mixed man down but you might be able to slip some honesty through. What do you have to lose?

There goes nothing. I wager it won't be published anyway. They'll pick the one-in-a-thousand 'success' story where nothing horrible happened as a result of being a mixed couple and draw all the attention to that one, implying that there are no health problems, no identity crisis, no problems fitting into ethnic peer groups, nothing to worry about, racemix away goy, what can possibly go wrong?

I swear you can chastise me all you want with this one-drop-rule autism but I'm marrying White and making sure my offspring does the same with no interruption. All the Holla Forums stuff about the problems with mongrelizing people is true. Most of it at least. Never let someone tell you otherwise.

If your story does get picked up on by them please be sure to make a thread.

Larp as a beat up, abandoned coalburner wife and as a cuck who fucks a short asian and is the bitch in the relatiionship. That kinda shit.

Then why do you intend to muddy the gene pool yourself? Are you that selfish? If you want kids then adopt, if you want to "dikk da wite wymmyn" then fuck some whore where it's legal.

Make sure you sign your success story as Nicole Brown.

I knew he was the one when he pimpwalked up to me at the All-You-Can-Eat buffet line singing 'Ooga Booga steal that car, take me where da white wimmins are'.

nice digs and it rhymes

Kill yourself. My health is already significantly better than my father's, and if it's kept white, it can only get better from there. Say there's a house you look at one generation in the future. You can choose between it being inhabited by one white family where the father is an eighth poo and everything else about both is white, or by 3 mudskin brothers freshly imported from Pakistan who can't wait to get their hands on some European teenage girls to keep in their basement. If I was you, I'd pick the first option.

You want to know why there are so many muddied people who live in denial about racemixing? Who will tell you straight to your face that everything's fine and dandy, even though they know you know they spent years almost dying nonstop just from not being able to breathe and shit like that?
It's because if you're pure, that's good for you. You can always just choose not to racemix then. Just marry within your own race. It's that easy. But once it's already happened and you're the person one or two generations after the fact, what then? Not breeding at all opens up space for the worst scum of the world to come, take gibs and take your place. But at the same time, you can't breed with anyone at all without racemixing in the process, because every direction is racemixing. Shit's fucked whatever you do. A single generation's choice affects several generations after it. All you can do is try to slowly mend the damage that was caused and hope the deviation gets smaller and smaller over time without it all being destroyed again. Most will happily live in that bubble, even if they can easily figure that that's what it is. It involves acknowledging that every choice you can make is suboptimal at best, and that you had no choice in the matter in the first place.

And then there's so many pureblooded libshits - people who still have that choice - touting this ethnically suicidal nonsense while going on about 'white privilege'. The only specific 'white privilege' the only 'advantage' that one is born with that is inherent in bring a pure white person, is having the choice not to mix. And then they cheer on and encourage people to just throw that away - with the worst that the world has to offer no less.

So please, spare me this bullshit about diluting the gene pool. If you're worried about bloodlines, go save some coalburners from making that mistake. They're easy to find, just be near rapefugee asylums and camps, there's bound to be willful coalburners there for you to approach and talk to. Once you're done dealing with the niggers, kikes, mudskins and mestizos, come back to get rid of me or whoever comes after me. There are bigger nogs to hang right now.

what are you?

Did i do good?

You're a poster-child for why racemixing is bad.

Have a couple more coon pics, m8.

How about just bear the burden of your ancestors and not procreate? Yeah, it's hard, but that's why it's called a burden and (not so surprisingly) is the just path. For would you rather burden your progony with the decision? Or rather, do you expect to force your entire bloodline to be sneaky until they themselves cannot tell they're mixed? At that point, existing only to subvert and destroy pure bloodlines.
Disgusting, if there's one reason you cannot be considered white, it's because you lack the spirit, the will, to fulfill your noblesse oblige (as a white individual would have) to not procreate.

cia.4u.com
that's a weird website

Subtlety is actually our specialty. I come on h8chan to yell at niggers online so I can be subtle when I'm doing stuff IRL. We're completely unsubtle here but everywhere else we operate we're smooth. You have to be really.

Wait, so are you even white?

KILL YOURSELF. WANTING TO PRESERVE OUR GENETIC INTEGRITY(which leads to preserving our culture because culture is directly tied to race) IS NOT FUCKING AUTISM

When you are that scum, it's really your only option. Kill yourself for wanting to dilute the white genepool with yourself, nigger freak.

This.

Mixed children cannot identify with being 1 race or another. This creates a lot of internal conflict in their cognitive development. They secretly pine to be just one ethnicity. They end up embracing one ethnicity over the other and shunning that unwanted ethnicity parent. Usually shunning their white heritage because they've been taught in school (taught almost exclusively by women even into high school) that the wyte man is ebil and rayyycist. Teachers enforce that their "mixed" heritage somehow makes them more special than their white classmates. They then in turn conclude that their mixed/non-white heritage is the one to identify with the most. Which makes these little mutts the most activist loud mouth liberals when they get into their 20's subsequently.

My wife is half filipeno and half white/indian(india indian). Extremely smart family. Compassionate too. I dont think many should mix but if anyone does it better be for good reason.

So a quarter white. Divorce now and marry a real white girl if you want your kids to look like you.

You can keep her, and nice way to explain away your mistake. Why are you even on Holla Forums?

Step it up you guys. Just like how we turned those cuck pictures against the kikes, we can do it again here.

Knew it after the first 10 seconds, they will never stop.

Checked. Fuck, user. A lot of the more autistic of our brethren will shun you, and already have, and while I don't approve of what you're doing, I understand why you're doing it. There's a risk in what you're doing, though: your offspring might opt to breed black instead of white. That's a risk with a lot of kids in the modern west, so please, if you're going to go through with this, educate your children and ensure they never breed black. The only way to get the nigger out of your bloodline is to have your black half severed in two with each generation.

46 chromosomes, 23 from mom and dad each. The nigger 23 you have (or, if your dad was mixed, the nigger 11, give or take a few), needs to be split in half with every generation. After 5 or 6 generations, it will be mathematically improbable for that line to have any nigger DNA left. The purer the nigger side, the more generations it will take, however. For a pure nigger, it takes 8 to 9 generations for the nigger genes to go away. It'll be 120 to 140 years, assuming reproduction around the age of 20, for your line to become white.

I should also add, any white mates that you, or your offspring, could find will likely have jungle fever, which may be passed down to your kids, thus increasing the risk of breeding with blacks.

Unless someone stops them.

>>>/cuckchan/

How about this? Don't fucking encourage him to racemix. It's not autism to oppose white genocide.

I don't want him to do it, but a bunch of faggots online telling him to kill himself will just polarize him the other way. Best thing to do is emphasize the risk in what he's doing, and that there's a great risk of his children breeding with blacks, thus fucking up all his efforts, and explaining that it will take hundreds of years for his descendants to be white. Deterring him with this information will do more good than just telling him to kill himself. And if he can't be stopped, might as well minimize the damages.

Disgusting.

its basicly a mainstream media trope now, they literally can't stop pushing that pairing. even normies are starting to see how relentlessly that meme is pushed.

Definitely the one (((they))) push most

I identify as a stealth bomber and my wife identifies as a martian. Does that count as an inter-racial marriage? Pro tip: If you say no, you are a bigot.

Spam them with pictures of beaten and raped women?

Too late for me faggots. Married to Filipina, half Filipina is out for 8 months now.

Pol is pretty diverse. Yeah mostly every is super racist towards non-whites. I mean statistics are staristics and white are better on average than any other race for various reasons. But I find all those traits that makes whites awesome in her family so I'm fine with it. Also smoking hot and none of those ugly indian noses or shit. Family is tall, I'm 6ft so are they. Her skinny is like copper not like BLACK. I agree with most of the mainstream ideas on pol and only place without much censorship. I've been browsing here and 4chan since elementary school.

I don't even feel pity.

You guys weren't good enough to get a white women and had to settle for fathering poolets.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is it wrong that I'd like to marry a Japanese woman?

if you're japanese, no. if you're not, yes

i can understand that aryan men today can be infatuated with slavic, oriental, latin women, all places not yet taken over by feminism,

but this is a last resort measure
i'd gladly suggest you to take up the challenge of nipping off feminism from the western world

however, historically, the feminist push always comes with pro-nigger push
- Clinton
- the 60's
- the 1910's (women's rights + coloured enrolled)
- the 1850s Republican party platform (anti-slavery and free love)
- the French revolution (divorce + Haiti)
- the Quakers (many opposed to slavery and ministries open to women)

I understand the appeal, but you don't want happa children

this is the greatest thing i've ever seen

what's the song?

Do you?

This. I try to be subtle here as well. Being subtle is an art, a skill, and it must be constantly honed and perfected.

God damn, user.

never been happier, best thing that ever happened to me

People racially segregate as an instinctive natural response. If libs want to complain about it they may as well argue about how being gay isn't a choice

www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_2

Those comments are something. So many white men married to ugly gooks because they couldn't handle white women. This is the face of the wm/af shills.

He's dead and im uncircumcised, mom is 100% non kike eastern euro. Kill all kikes

Where I live the gook women are proper ladies and the white women are fat pieces of postmodern shit :( What am I supposed to do?

It's literally illegal to handle them in the USA though.

Makes me gag

Not be a racemixing cuck? A random white child is more genetically related to a white person than mongrel offspring.

Good goy

Indeed fellow white man, I sure love to breed chinese people and have beautiful mixed childre ! They're so cute !

how many children do you have?

Got it. I will marry the gook and have random white children on the side.

We call them coons in smaller shitposting land too but don't have Racoons. We also call them boons and jungle bunnies etc..

Highlighting how the kids don't look like one parent or the other is a good way to break the ice.
It plays to the vanity in most Normie's minds. Whispered on the side to other relatives or friends of the race mixers can be brushed off as 'just an observation'.
But the seed of doubt is planted all the same.

Yes, user. May Kek bless you.

Not too late for you to fuck off, loser.

Right on. Telling mixed race people to not reproduce is the "dude, just wait for Hitler" of eugenics. I'm white with a lineage going back a thousand years and genius level IQ, if we're playing the purity game I could look down at most of these burgers with ~10% African DNA berating you and tell them to stop their bloodline there. It's fucking stupid. The people who can be convinced to not reproduce are precisely the ones with enough awareness you should want them to. Lower dregs of society will fuck and will pump out kids no matter what.

How has your experience been?

Yeah let's insult those men by saying that they can't even handle a strong independent, feminist woman and instead got a tradional wife who knows when to shut the fuck up, that will surely prevent them from marrying gooks!
Oh wait, that is literally the reason that people marry them. Fucking white knight faggot.

Hotwheels you live?
AND YOU HAVE A FUCKING CHILD?
If anyone one of us had to mix at least it was the one who in his own words "Wished Eugenics made me never be born"

Then kill yourself, race traitor.

You're gonna regret it so much that you'll kill yourself

Is this your dominant muh dik gene speaking? Why would you damn your future wife and children to the day of the rope?

The vast majority of white americlaps are actually white with long european or even colonial lineages. And why are you so eager to fold muh based brown man to fold their genetics into ours? It's not a matter of convincing someone to act against their own interest, it's a matter of if you actively work against white interests don't be surprised when there are material consequences in the future.

Going any other way is worse, genious. So is not reproducing at all. Didn't you read the exact post you're responding to?
Also.
Every additional woman that is made to breed properly would otherwise anyway be damned on the day of the rope for occupying a flat or a house and taking gibs while willingly being a biological dead end - or yet worse - a coalburner. Say we 1488 overnight and got to this miraculous day of the rope. All property, resources - and more immediately - real estate (that renting/purchasing prices depend on) are then allocated and one way or the other, distributed among everyone that is allowed to live. Would you really spare women that drain resources other families could use to raise and support more children, yet themselves refuse to breed, just because they're white? Of course not. Traitors hang as well.

Yellow fever losers are rejects and pedophiles which is why Asia is a hub for refuse from the west. Can't find a good white woman so they have to desperately fly across the planet to find a girlfriend, then pretend it's an achievement. The only difference between a 30yo virgin and a 30yo gooklover is the later was more desperate. The fact you people still post here despite settling for a non-white woman is proof you know you've fucked up in life.

LOL!

Do you have any self-respect? Apparently not. Just look up WM/AF stereotypes and watch how people look down on yellow fever losers. Your parents and friends(If you have any, which isn't guaranteed considering you had to go to loserland to find an import bride) will see you as a failure who couldn't get a proper woman.

No, no, don't worry. Your shitty MS paint comics are really getting the point across. Enjoy your stronk selfish cunt who refuses to stop riding the cock carousel and tell you to stop being sexist.

You are fucking retarded if you actually think there aren't any traditional white women. Not to mention those would be far more attractive than some gook.

You have much better chances at finding an attractive filipino woman than you will an actually attractive white woman who is all for family values. At some point you have to put your own happiness over pleasing autists online.

The vast majority of interracial marriages are white man + gook woman. It's far more damaging to our race than the tiny fraction of coal-burning white women.

m8o this is low tier stuff. I sincerely hope you're happy with your pig-ugly ayylmaogf and your little creepy lilo&stich minions but you dun goofed and everyone here will call you a faggot. You weren't good enough.

Is fucking sad

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123644538/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/

You fucking closet homossexual virgin cuckolds, stop white men of all the world be ashamed with this american cringey femdom white women racial worshiping and white men as neutral or loser trashing cuckold beta culture

Democrats party already make the possible to only undermine white men relationship and celebrate white women artificially forced with non-white to please the men of other race who have fetish in white women in USA, create narrative to please their ego, and also try to protect their own ego trying to boycott white men with asian, black, non-white women just to protect their ego

look at the chimpout of muslim men because of the white dude kissing muslim women in some picture, you understand why the democrats party for years tried to demoralize white men for niggers, white men were forbiden since the begins in 2005 or 2006 to produce racial cheating, cuckoldry against niggers, men of other race, asian in media, commercials, porn, white men need to make movies, tv shows not being praised, need to be 90% of the time only with white women while white women are used in comics, media, porn, movies with other race, why they don't have porn brands of handsome white men of big cock doing porn with asian women models praising white men, producing cuckoldry and racial cheating against asian men, they don't do this with black women against niggers, why the white men need to be friend of a nigger or other race, while the nigger have sexual scenes with white women in the american staged tv shows, media, to show the nigger like the epic sexual gift meme for the narrative of ego of the nigger, how the democrats party try to demonize white men as human, remove their sexual market as male, relate white men with human trash and femdom sexual garbage of white women cuckolds

See all the staged videos on disgusting youtube, all the anti-white male videos of buzzfeed, huffington post, cnn, why white men need to be the most neutral, soft, non-triggering for the men of other race in media, porn, comics, movies and everything

why democrats party want to make white women and non-white men the representation of norm and white men and non-white women the random, occasional, exception to not trigger and protect the ego of men of other race, how the democrats party tried to remove sexual factor of white men and relate this with cringe cuckold and loser garbage to not trigger so much the ego of men of other race when they create random, rare, occasional porn, movies, media of white men and asian or black women who the white male need to be the least domiinant, least masculine, more soft, no sexual scenes possible, friend of a nigger, have macho man scene of men of other race, to not trigger the men of other race while everything is produced with white women against white men in every way in American cuckold media, comics, movies, porn, every industry

Why you fucking white betas brainwashed by asianmasculinity betas who hate you because are jealous of white dudes and in the same time wanted white women, don't drawn manlet loser asian men or men of other race being demoralized by white dudes instead of Holla Forums being used only for anti-white male memes and cuck shitpost who only please asianmasculintiy losers, niggers and men of other races who want to feel macho man against white men and want to fantasize white men as losers in the narratives for them? You are some of these losers of asianmasculinity infiltrated on /pol who want white women and demoralize white men?

Why you don't create meme of microdicked loser asian beta men jealous of white dudes instead of self-loathing anti-white male memes who the asian masculinity created too? Why this american feminized, anti-white male, cuckold narrative always? Just stop posting the same anti-white male garbage.

White men being beta losers puting behind niggers and non-dominant male is bad for sexual market of white men, is bad because white peopel will enjoy less sex since white men will be related to loser males, is bad because the instinct of men is being dominant and the instinct of women is want the dominant man, and you want to put white men as the loser male for niggers and men of other race, shaming white men, and put white men as a non-dominant beta femdom faggot in your feminized anti-white male narrative

New York Times is another garbage owned by DNC shaming and trying to demoralize white men, they don't support race mixing, they want anti-white male narrative

Democrats party only produce anti-whtie male demoralization, demonization, ridicularization

Democrats party boycott white men and non-white women to please men of other race and protect their ego instead of expose and demoralize them, forbid white men to have porn brands, produce week cuckold pornography, commercials, cheating, movies against men of other race with white men being praised by asian women or black women against men of own race in the same cuckold anti-whtie male biased way who they artificially produced only with white women race against men of own race

Democrats party try to pretend that white men are the most horrible men of all races to victimize white women as poc or opressed, when white owmen are the most pampered of all the races, 100% of all media, comics, porn, movies and everything while white men are forced to be divided with nigger men in these industries, and white women aren't replaced by women of other race, white male characters are blackwashed but white women characters are keep.

democrats party wants to pretend that white men are the most horrible men of all races and white women the most opresed, when white women are pampered and black women live like garbage with niggers, asian women live like garbage with asianmasculinity, arab woemn live like garbage with muslims, but democrats party want to polarize white men in everything of disgusting because is the politically correct target for their evil anti-white manipulation and scapegoating, don't expose niggers, asianmasculinity, men of other race, only try to demoralize, shit, invent lies, demonize, only the kids who born white and man living with the cringey sad american disgusting anti-whtie male culture in contrast with racial white women worshiping, racial white men trashing, nigger portrayed as desired, alpha male, sexual symbol in cuckold world of USA staged media, staged tv shows, staged movies, shit porn industry while the white is some beta femdom loser of white women when niggers aren't even desired

I'm from fucking Brazil and is fucking cringe see niggers portrayed as gift or desired in USA because of all the fake staged disgusting industries, media

USA shill for years wanting white owmen with niggers, USA shill for years against white men and non-white women, USA shill for years to remove sexual market of white men and relate them with human trash, sexual garbage, femdom cuckold race and betas with white women, democrats party wanting white men race baited, hated, demoralized, ridicularized, demonized, shamed.

They shill and shaming asian women with white men
They shill for white men demoralized cuckolds for niggers
they shill against black women and white men
they shill for some white women racial pedestal queen narrative, white beta femdom demonized as human and sexually trashed as male

Yes, let's. Lemmings only change their behavior when their behavior is socially unacceptable. Those who have already chosen to remove themselves from the gene pool by racemixing are a lost cause, but if they are properly ostracized, they will serve as a warning to others who would might have made the same mistake.
Why does this even need explained on Holla Forums of all places?

Calm down, faggot. Whites like whites. We're all good.

Americans create thousands of fake staged tv shows to put nigger like some sort of desired man, put white men as lesser males and cuckold race for the nigger being the dominant man with white women and the white men being the neutral beta male femdom with white women

STOP YOUR HOMOSSEXUAl, BETA, FEMDOM, ANTI-WHITE MALE CUCKOLD FAGGOT SHITPOSTING, IT'S BAD FOR WHITE KIDS WHO BORN WHITE LIVE WITH YOUR FEMDOM EMASCULATED CUCKOLD ANTI-WHITE MALE SHITPOSTING IF YOU'RE REALLY WHITE AND NOT SOME CHINK OF ASIANMASCULINITY INFILTRATED ON Holla Forums

White men are forced to be neutral in media, ads, comics, porn, tv shows, to not trigger niggers, muslims, asians, men of other race, the scenes of white men need to be the most softcore, politically correct, less masculine, less dominant, less desired to be non-triggering for asianmasculinity, niggers and men of other race, while white women is the only race used in all these industries owned by democrats party to produce every kind of racial anti-white male propaganda, demoralization, remove sexual market of white men, demoralize them as cuckolds for niggers, pretend that nigger is the sexual symbol desired male in USA and white men is the non-desired beta femdom sidekick loser of white women in racial pedestal and white men in the bottom in your feminine, emasculated, femdom cuckold muh white women, muh nigger, and muh anti-white male or white men being neutral beta narrative

Tired, why white men are forbiden to produce racial cuckold pornography against men of other race? racial cheating? Why white women are the only race used for these things in media, comics, porn, movies, propaganda, everything?

Why american culture is around:

Try to keep white women 100% of everything and in pedestal
Try to please the fetish and fantasy of niggers, cover up them, promote the nigger as the official and dominant male, real man in USA
Try to put white men as the sexless boring neutral femdom beta of white women while white men were racially trashed and demoralized for niggers, men of other race, forced to only does softcore and neutral scenes to not trigger men of other race, forbiden to produce the same things who democrats party owned industries made against white men

Fuck

Americans really don't understand how feminized, femdom, cuckold is your media, porn industry, websites, around racial worshiping of white women, racial trashing of white men in news, media, movies, porn industry, propaganda, ads, forced to be neutral, non-triggering, forbiden to produce cuckold, cheating, mockery against other race, have porn brands..

Nothing

Tired of white emasculated femdom loser cuckolds posting these anti-white male pictures of faggots in a country who make white men looks like the most pathetic beta femdom losers with white women in media, porn, movies, ads, propaganda while white women was used to produce every kind of media, porn, movies, propaganda against men of own race to remove sexual market of white men, shit in white men in news, media, movies, porn, websites and forbid to be produced with the women of other race, black women against nigger, asian women against asian men, arab women aganinst muslim

And then you are mad because all american media is based in anti-white male demoralization cuckoldry when you want to keep a femdom loser anti-white male white women worshiping and white men beta femdom trashing narrative

Stop forcing white men to be castrated emaculated femdom cuckolds while everything racially anti-white male is made

Also, the picture always show the nigger male and white women as the representation of default, even niggers not being desired and this being artificially shilled by American fake staged tv shows, american fake staged videos, years of american anti-whtie male racial cuckold porn industry, media, over representation of nigger in white women, under representation of white men to be non-triggering for men of other race, niggers, muslims, asian men, even muslims chimpout

Also, even the own white women would find white men much more attractive and sexually better if white men were the dominant males, with the women of other race wanting white men who is truth but in USA the narrative is boycott white men relationship, try to promote the nigger as the real man, having sexual scenes, against men of other race, cuckold pornography and industry around praise of the nigger and demoralization of white male, white men racially attacked in news, media, porn, scenes of movies, movies since the neutral movies of white men with white women do not trigger and demoralize the men of other race who chimpout against white men, want to feel confident against white men, want to see white men as beta cuckold losers and have racial fetish in white women, democrats party understand this and only produce this against white men

Are you that gook that has a cuckold fetish?
Take it to another board.

Triggered gooklover. Sorry you didn't have a father figure to raise you right, manchild flying across the globe for a replacement bride, I mean how pathetic can you get?

Stop pretending you had a choice already. You're a white woman reject trying to rationalize his sex tourism and settling for a stinky brown midget. You can wear pajamas all day and play sonic and your mail order bride wont leave you at least. Those bastard white women!!!!!

The nutjob is back. Settling for shitskins doesn't 'get back' at shitskins you weirdo, it pisses them off but white women are the most desired and attractive, it's trading a Tesla for a Corolla. You're a white-woman hating bitter loser who collects interracial pictures so you can live vicariously through them, thinking your own women are the enemy team, grow up and get a white woman you autist.

You are either autistic or mentally ill with this insane rambling of yours. Get help. But to this point, sorry to burst your delusion bubble, but white women are on the top of the pedestal, they are the most attractive and sought after. Gooklovers are almost always losers, autists, pedophiles and other refuse which is why they settle for lower women on the hierarchy. Pointing out the failures inside own race doesn't mean we're undercover asians or something, that's just your schizophrenic brain. You're so mentally deranged you think losers settling for gooks is like a football game with the white man team scoring against the evil white woman and shitskin man team. That just shows you're mentally broken from watching cuckold pornography, or maybe it's just you being a brazilian subhuman.

Looks like you fell for it then. You're spamming interracial images and whining about white women and thinking they are the enemy.

Niggers aren't desired, niggers aren't the default man, but new york times put the nigger and white woman in front and the white male behind the white woman and the nigger since the same media always worked to demoralize white men, produce racial cuckold pornography, media, staged videos, staged tv shows to promote and please the fantasies of niggers against white and try to shill and meme nigger with white women and white men as loser and garbage

The majority of videos and relationship of white men are real, are not this disgusting cuckold artificially made by disgusting american establshment using white women to please the fantasies of niggers, other race, while they try to put white men polarized, scapegoated, alone, trashed, loser, femdom, cuckold

the democrats party memed whtie men as the most sexless, non-sexual, loser sexual market, neutral beta femdom loser men with white woemn producing every kind of racial anti-whtie male cuckold pornography, staged media, tv shows, comics to remove value of white men, while democrats party were also shilling against white dudes and asian and non-white women to also protect the ego of men of other race while try to bait the white men to be the most demoralized loser instead of create really the same kind all the time of cuckold pornography, media, movies, remove the ego safe space protected of men of other race used to see only anti-white male cuckold media, anti-white male news, anti-white male demoralization, fetish made only with white women, used to see white men as the most neutral non-triggering beta with white women since white men is related as beta cuckold non-man demoralized for niggers with white owmen thanks for the staged american fake tv shows, 90% of american tv shows and videos are staged since the people in your country are socially freak now and is impossible to record tv shows and people talking in the way who the fake staged tv shows of USa wants to pretend, the american fake staged tv shows follow the cuckold anti-white male porn industry narrative, the cuckold fantasy of the nigger promoted as the real man adn dominant male and the white male being loser for the nigger and other race, forbid the white male to have porn brands in the same way than niggers, even the porn brands who have white males like brazzers or reality kings need to include nigger males with white women sometimes instead of white men with other race, white men produce 90% of porn, media, and everything only with white women to not trigger the men of other race, white men don't have pornography, media, tv shows with white men being praised, the men of other race being villains, cuckolds, losers for white men, while they produce anti-white male shit with white women

Buzzfeed and other garbage produce videos against white men and asian women, new york times try to shaming asian owmen having preference for white men in other news, TMZ try to shaming black women having preference for white males in other news and some nigger actor start talking about anti-white male cuckold nigger ego fantasy to try to mock the black women and attack whtie men, since white men produce nothing

Is the most neutral, politically correct, castrated pornography, tv shows, movies, evertything trying to be the most softcore, random, occasional, rare with women of other race to not trigger men of other race

The American democrats party social engineering is to be anti-white male

Kill yourself disgusting piece of shit

Stop rambling and repeating yourself you schizophrenic autist, you're a literal shitskin from brazil telling us to hate white women and settle for gooks and shitskins, how are you not a shill? Fuck off anti-white.

It's as if you can't hide your poison blood, even if you try.

78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive

we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive

superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive

theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/

who are handsome white men of big white cocks allowed to have porn brands only with the most attractive best asian women models and women of other race, black women, producing racial cuckold against nigger or asian men, praising white men and promote them, ? You will lie that this don't have market? Of course have much higher market, but the only thing who is allowed to be produced is anti-white male or neutral. imagine if since the begins in the porn industry, media, commercials, were produced only pornography of white men of big white cocks, white men cuckoldry against niggers and men of other race instead of white men portrayed as the femdom cuckolds of white women, imagine if the democrats party don't hijacked the 1960 that were white men with black women instead of black emn and white women, same thing with asian women, they are trying to turn opposite world, shaming white men, shaming asian women, shamiong black women, tyring to promote anti-whtie male hatred, demoralization, cuckold, femdom, relate white men with human shit, sexual garbage as cuckolds for niggers and losers of white women, but white men is forbiden to be showed in anything positive, forbiden to have porn brands, media, produce racial cuckold, cheating porn against niggers, asian men, with black women against niggers for white men, asian women agianst asianmasculintiy for white men, white men alwasy ened to produce the most soft, random, occasional castrated version of everything, need to be neutral with white women to not trigger men of other race and in the same time demoralized with white women to please the fetish of men of other race increasing sexual market, instead of let white men being used for demoralization, demonization, related with sexual loser garbage trash since white men with white women is the same thing than nothing since the same white owmen actress, pornstars, are the only race who produced every week every kind of porn, media, propaganda, shit against men of own race for the other race

democrats party knows how the brain of the men of other races works, this is why they racially demoralized and produced everything racially only against white men, to try to shrink white men sexual market relating them with shit in their race, try to promote, please fantasies of ugly bizarre undesired niggers who USA have some retarded fantasy, maybe because only in your country niggers are the only race in sports, because whites don't want to live with niggers, talk with niggers because they are piece of shit against white, play sports with niggers in USA is horrible, American cuckold colleges only try to pick niggers for their sports and inject steroids in niggers because niggers can't be good in schools without this, and even the nigger dream team of basketball in USA lose the olympics in 2000s for a spanish basketball team of white men, even basktball being the least played, last sport in the country, since real football (Soccer) IS THE MOST PLAYED SPORT IN THE WORLD, AND THE BEST LEAGUES ARE WITH WHITE MEN, EVEN BEING A SPORT OF POOR PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE TOLD TO HAVE REAL JOBS INSTEAD OF PLAY SPORTS BY THEIR FAMILY, EVEN HAVING MORE POOR NIGGERS TO PLAY SPORTS, WHTIE MEN DOMINATED IN BIG LEAGUES IN A SPORT WHO DON'T NEED MONEY

See the muslim ad, the men of other race is used to see white men as the most non-triggering neutral garbage in media, movies, comics, porn since white men with white women don't trigger the men of other race, and the men of other race used to have racial fantasies of macho man against white men since was produced thousands of racial cuckold commercials, movies, porn industry of USA, media, propaganda to show white men as femdom, cuckold, demoralized beta race with white women wanting to be fucked by niggers in the narrative of proapganda

Look at the narrative of american cuckold propaganda, the nigger is a gift for the white women seeking for the nigger, the women is a gift for the white men because the women aren't seeking for the white, white men is not sexually desired, nigger is sexually desired, white men is cuckold, nigger is dominant

Nobody's reading those walls of babble, dude. Now you're filtered. Take your chink cuckold fetish to the manlets at asianmasculinity.

She looks like a chimpanzee when she smiles.

this is the narrative of American media, porn industyr, is bizarro because niggers are ugly and shit in my country, niggers aren't desired men, white men are, but they tried to turn white men in the most neutral, non-sexual, cuckold, non-treatening, non-male, non-triggering representation of losers to please and don't trigger the ego of men of other race, niggers, asianmasculinity, other anti-whties, even muslims chimpout in netherlands because of a soft neutral kiss of a white dude in a muslim girl in some ad, in their propaganda of industries, media, of anti-white male demoralization or white men being non-treatening, neutral, non-man, with white women only while white women are the only race used to create something against men of own race for the fetish of other race, white women are used to create every kind of anti-white male garbage in porn industry, staged tv shows, movies, propaganda of democrats party owned industries, democrats and all your cuckold industries shill hard for nigger above white men, put white women like a mediocre trophy for the men of own race who need to be divided with niggers

The american media, porn, comics, everything in these industries of democrats party being made of

100% of white women
60% of white men
40% of nigger men

Like, white men is portrayed having less value than white women, white women is in the pedestal, niggers are the dominant male against the men of other race (white men) and having fetish with the women of other race (White women) in the narrative of staged fake tv show, movies, porn industry, trying to increase sexual market of niggers and decrease sexual market of white men portrayed as the only beta cuckold femdom race of losers

white men is portrayed having less value than white women, only characters of white men are replaced, they don't replace whtie women characters, pornstar, anything for women of other race, but they replace white men for niggers

Tired of this garbage

I want USA being a straight country not a beta femdom cuckold anti-white male country to demoralize, remove sexual market and shit in every kid who born being white around all the other countries of the world forced to live with anti-white male cuckold spam made by asianmasculinity using nigger anti-white male cuckold spam, niggers using this to feel proud and spam against white men, all the other anti-whites trying to demoralize, shaming, ridicularize white with all the garbage produced artificially in these disgusting american industries owned by democrats party or following their anti-white male narrative and social engineering, polarization, demoralization, demonization, ridicularization

Another anti-white male cuckold porn, another anti-white male staged cuckold tv show for the nigger, another anti-white male video on buzzfeed, another anti-white male news in cnn, new york times, huffington post and all garbage of democrats, oh loook, this neutral white men with white women, meanwhile the white women was the only race used to try to remove sexual market of white men and promote them as sexual trash adn cuckold losers for niggers and other race while is forbiden white men produce cuckold porn, media or anything who demoralize the ego of asianmasculinity beta losers, niggers and men of other race since they know how everything worsk and why they try to use white women as the default and white men as the loser in the narrative to protect the ego of men of other race

turn white men in a non-treatening, non-triggering, non-dominant, femdom losers of white women, representation of non-male to not trigger men of other race, niggers, asianmasculintiy haters, and also please the fetish of men of other race in white women, produce racial cuckold fantasies of macho man above whtie men to please them, while relate white men with cuckolds, beta and femdom trash, the non-dominant male, cuckold race, femdom of white women, in the american all industries narrative.

We are forced to live with amateur or colect shit on internet since the mainstream american garabge media, mainstream american garbage porn industry, mainstream american garbage news, propaganda, is around create high racial productions for the fetish of the nigger with white women, high racial anti-white male cuckold productions, higher racial anti-white male news, higher racial anti-white male propaganda, narrative, demoralization

They want the relationshi of white men with any women related to shit

White men with white women related as beta femdom cuckolds demoralized non-man lowered losers with white women in racial pedestal of propaganda and market and white men in the racial lowered bottom of demoralized femdom dominated demonized lowered cuckold loser for nigger and other race since white women are the only race who was used to produce these things against own race, and white women is 100% of the media and industries but white men need to be replaced or divided with nigger men

White men need to be shamed, demoralized or attacked with asian women and removed of media, porn or anything to protect the go of asianmasculintiy loser men, while they produce even with asian women more pornography, fetish for the nigger again instead of white men forced to be femdom losers of white women and forbiden to have porn brands for themselves, forbiden to produce cuckold pornography weekly against other race, forbiden to be showed positive, desired in any way, need to be the most non-treatening, non-male, non-dominant, non-triggering narrative and scene

Even black women and white men is attacked to try to please the nigger male and force artificially with white women first, because the democrats know how everything works in men of other race

Guys, you know leftists are probably show this thread to the new york times so that the writers will dismiss all negative stories as Holla Forums racists.

They were going to do that anyway, but thanks for giving them evidence.

She already looks like a dried potato.

Good. They will be shooting themselves in the foot.

It should have been a more inconspicuous op tbh, but at least they'll have to sift through 5000 baneposts to get to something that fits their narrative.

YOU HAD ONE JOB user

No, it's wrong to make male hapa children.

Kek'd.

Can you, rice-fryers, see the gap in your logic?

She must regret having a niglet every time she looks at her White daughter.

Using this meme of asianmasculinity when they are just full blooded insane asian beta men retards.

Stop pushing the meme of asian men, it's wrong asian women produce insane asian beta children, push this meme since are asianmasculinity beta men the most insane losers who invented a retarded meme to try to use as a shield to protect themselves while promote opposite world and saying that they with white women is good.

Were to be Holla Forums producing memes of loser asian men jealous and against white men larping pretending to be mixed, white, black, happa, spamming anti-white male cuckold shit, porn.

Don't feed or promote the memes of asian men, they don't feel offended with this, they hate when you directly point the beta loser asian men asianmasculinity of imageboards, internet and reddits

I am not sure what are you trying to say, please formulate your thoughts a bit before you type them out.

Step up your game, nigger. I got 148.8 IQ.
The new army of fascism must only be formed by genius h'uwites like me.

Who gives a shit?

nothing wrong with being racist

Awesome, less newfags will come.

Not an argument. A white male that is actively seeking a white woman that is childless has inherently more value than a white male that has yellow fever and mongrel children. Adding mixed children to the world is not helping. You clearly don't see this and don't belong here. kys

Why this infiltrated chink still pushing this anti-white male meme? Why i see more anti-white male shitpost and cuckposting in Holla Forums than websites of anti-white male haters of other race? These people posting these things are really white or niggers, chinks are coming to these websites? I know asianmasculinity losers are in imageboards.

See that all the narrative of these memes is always puting white men as a loser, praising the white women, praising the nigger or even the chink? You don't see this weird anti-white male cuckold narrtive going on to try to racially trashing white men instead of create demoralization against nigger or beta asianmasculinity men?

We already have

Now even Holla Forums are wanting to unite in the anti-white male shitposting team? We don't have enough so much sad garbage made by democrats in the media and things who they have control, and all other anti-white male haters, men of other races who try to shit and use the anti-white male garbage invented in the industries and media of democrats?

It's not sad for you americans see this contrast between:

Racial propaganda worshiping of white women, racial propaganda trashing of white men

White women being 100% but white men forced to be divided with niggers, white women who for years produced tv shows, media, porn, propaganda trying to remove sexual market of white men, create propaganda of white men being sexual trash, beta femdom cuckolds of white women, non-treatening, non-dominant, femdom, non-triggering men for the men of other races don't get angry in see white men and black, asian or non-white women in media, porn or anything, this is why white women is forced all the time artificially and white men need to be only some random occasional exception

All this american culture around anti-white male racial trashing, removal of sexual market, related to femdom cuckolds losers owned and demoralized by white women in media, porn industry, everything, white women being the only race who produced cuckold porn, media, propaganda, everything against men of own race, while white men is forbiden to have porn brands, media, produce weekly cuckold racial pornography, media, movies, against niggers, asian men, men of other race

White men in the industries and media owned by democrats party always forced to be the most neutral, non-sexual, non-dominant, non-treatening, non-triggering against the men of other race to protect their ego, while every kind of racial anti-white male garbage with white women was produced for the fantasies of men of other race against white men and try to demoralize white men as losers for the men of other race

Worth It - Fifth Harmony Vid related.

Everyone put white male asian female. Need me some feminist tears.

Is it though? I mean I'm sure my offspring would be better off with a smart, attractive, healthy black mother than a stupid, fat, white mother, but what kind of effects will that have on everything else? Not just individually for me and my family, but for my society?

Dude that guys a hapa.

You fucked a brown gook because you were too much of a betalord to attract a white woman.

You have destroyed your genetic legacy. The best you can hope for is to be deported back to the country you have betrayed your folk for, and hope that the shitskins you've married into will be as pathologically altruistic and anti-racist as you are.

Spoiler Alert: they won't be.

racist bigot

They'll never learn that this only fuels the fire

Making fun of loser white men is pro-white male because it discourages low-ambition, mediocrity, and failure, aka yellow fever losers. You're a mixed race brazilian freak writing psychotic text walls telling us to hate white women and settle for non-white women. That's called being anti-white(And being a low IQed brazilian) you need to get a life and stop pretending to be white you sick fuck.

I'm sorry Holla Forums, but there was nothing else to do except switch cities.

No you retard, you live in a mud society where everyone is race-mixed, and all your little pea brain can comprehend is FOOTBALL so you think white men WIN by settling for shitskin women, as if it's a """score""" earned against shitskins. Being from such Low IQ stock you can't even comprehend value, that a white man settling for and lowering himself for some stinky brown brazilian for example, because he couldn't get a white girl, is the one failing the 'white team'. Unfortunately this is like explaining physics to a monkey.

Hotwheels is that you?

You should feel sorry for your parents instead.

What exactly is wrong with having hapa children? I figure with superior White and Asian genes we could create a new race that could fight against the browning of the planet.

Also, anime would finally become a reality.

If you want hapas that aren't complete shit, just go to Finland.

A new supreme gentleman is on the way.

Hey Brazil guy, I think people can't understand your rambling. But check this if you haven't as it explains why they are pushing niggers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century

TYPICAL TRICKS, MER… SCHLOMO!

I, like many others, am in an interdimensional marriage. When will it be our turn to be interviewed?

Isn't that low for a chink? My white girlfriend has an IQ of 130, and that's considered "above average."

You know how obvious you are? How much you stand out? Like a big fat jew nose…

The BR dude isn't that bad when he's attacking asianmasculinity.

Nigger not everyone from Latin and South America is some stinky brown mud. There are tens of millions of white people over there. Real white people with actual European lineage.

Asians cluster around a higher mean. Statistically it's less likely to encounter an Asian genius, but because there's so many Asians they seem to be common. Also tends to explain why some describe Asians as ant people - they are closer in intelligence, therefore can assume a more confined set of behaviours from each other. As you know, there's a lot of benefits that come from that but there seems to be pitfalls as well, which we'd see if we studied Asian society a little closer.

Well maybe but a lot more of it has to do with the one drop rule, especially with negroes. You can't be half black and be treated white. White women don't look at mullatos and see a "fine white man", they see a nigger. Black genes are just too overpowering.

Blacks are way more socially accepting of a light skinned negro with light eyes than whites are of a dark white person with an afro. In the black world these are considered upgrades. Look at the photos. Just imagine any of these people saying "Hello, fellow white people!"

That isn't above average. That's over 2 SDs, and close to genius.

Wouldn't the answer be to breed Jewish girls to destroy the jewish race?

Enjoy the Israelite trap, you fools.