NEW KOJIMA MOVIE TRAILER

Stupidest movie trailer I've ever seen, and also the strangest as well

KONAMI WAS RIGHT TO KICK THIS SICK FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yKmia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck Kojima

lmao who gives a SHIT kid videogames are for 5 year olds

How did he fall so low? He literally called out imageboard culture with MGS2's ending, now he's doing this gay shit. I wonder if someone started to (((handle))) him.

oh grow up

Tomokazu Fukushima is behind the mgs story not kojima

(You)
>>>Holla Forums

Begone, Holla Forums, begone!

Remember, Kojima liked the Ghostbusters remake. He's been working with del Toro as well.

Is there an article about him liking it? What could he have possibly liked about that stronk woman commie bullshit?

oh shit is dat the nigga from the walking dead?

When you get older you will realize how much blood is on the hands of the kikes, kiddo.

They honestly have to pay. They've destroyed multiple generations of white people.

honestly it looks pretty fucking kino

DROPPED

I wanted him to be naked for the whole game!

God Emperor Trump said the jewish people are america's greatest allies.

He has a gun to his head, moron.

aka he's weak

Ok, pretend I pulled a gun on you right now. What's your response?

the problem is that you're assuming I would put myself in a situation where you can pull a gun on me. I wouldn't, so the question is meaningless.

You can't say anything bad about the kikes and still be in power in the US. Who do you think really is in power, behind the facade of democracy?

Yeah, I'm sure one of the most powerful billionaires in the world thought he would get a gun pulled on him. You are small time.

You also wouldn't put yourself in a position capable of actually doing shit either. All you're good for is whining on the internet. Trump will have to play the game of the powers that be but could you have done a better job of unfucking America?

That's what you think! I've stealthily pointed guns at you from all directions and have you totally surrounded!

Checkmate.

the dude who made evangelion? i thought we already knew he was making a movie???

Kojimbo was always like that. He's a 50+ year-old leftist westaboo. He used to have a co-writer who was basically the brain of MGS but he left Kojimbo after Snake Eater.

Okay, give me the alternative. And then tell me why you haven't done it yet. Goons keep trying to convince the right that Trump is the worst thing ever since he, like all previous presidents, support Israel. Yet I have never seen any of you offer an alternative. How would you get Hitler 2.0 happen?

why the fuck did he pick some meme actor? Either pick a no-name or pick someone objectively good. And this looks awful.
MGS 1-4 and GZ: Film
TPP and 'Death Stranding': tv shows

MGS 2 is the only MGS game I'd call art, but MGS 3, 4 and Ground Zeroes were at least well-made entertainment. His story direction in this looks Godawful.

What's wrong with killing people of a different race than you?

You've watched too much kike propaganda and it has pozzed your brain.

This movie looks pretty cool. Hope it's good.

yeah dude, it's so deep. like, what if reality isn't real? like, whoa.

Tomokazu Fukushima was responsible for that
Kojima just okayed what he wrote

No. The earlier games in the series were written by Fukushima, Kojima is and always has been a leftist faggot.
archive.is/yKmia

fucking (((japs)))
anime is literally a jewish trick

I remember when this interview came out, the cognitive dissonance on Holla Forumseddit was fucking hilarious.

huh?

DUDE MENES LMAO

dumbass. You probably don't even know what art is.

No, its cuckjima.

Kino?