Islamaphobia

Something bugs me about this definition when it comes to the sand niggas. Why does the word Phobia mean "irrational fear" while islamophobia doesn't mean "fear of islam"? Pics related.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2012/08/did-the-muslim-brotherhood-invent-the-term-islamophobia
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The term was coined by the Mullahs in Iran, don't expect any logic behind it.

Do you expect a bunch of double-digit-IQ inbred fucks to understand the words that dribble out of their mouths like pig semen?

My reaction…. fuckin perfect.

The scientific term is "realist", but people insist on using the incorrect colloquial term instead.

Because in nationalists, there are liberal tards who join our side only because they fear muslims will stop their degenerate behaviour. So i think labeling them Islamophobic and not nationalists is the right choice.

Homophobia doesn’t actually exist, either. No one is afraid of faggots. We just hate them and want to kill them.

The -phobia terms are all taken out of context by leftists who like to accuse people of irrationality and fear. "lol ur just afraid of Moozlems!" That makes them feel superior when in reality they lack the cognitive capacity to see a threat when it arises.

it's just pure projection on their part. notice how liberals grovel at the feet of shitskins for approval, almost like they're scared of them or something?

Once again proving that anybody who is anti-Iran is a shill/kike

Funny thing about syntactic semantics

jihadwatch.org/2012/08/did-the-muslim-brotherhood-invent-the-term-islamophobia

Don't be a nigger. It makes life easier.

Homophobia
Islamophobia
Negrophobia

It all means that you're literally pants-shittingly scared of X

Fuck off Ahmed. Muslims are just a more numerous Jew and they both deserve death.

Just like homophobia isn't being terrified of cock-suckers. Lefties abuse language to push agendas.

notice how if you say "hang all niggers" they say you're scared but if you say "hang all women" they say you're hateful. it has nothing to do with meaning and everything to do with how well it rolls off the tongue.

Oh right, I forgot. We have actual Mudhshit Iranians posting here now, trying to deflect blame on Sunnis. Why is this allowed again?

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Sunnis are dog shit. So are Shia. They're fucking Muzzies, and there are no good muzzies, just like there are no good Jews.

Reading is hard, isn't it? There are Shia Muslims posting here. One even outed himself in a different thread. They try to spread taqiyya about Islam and how Sunnis are really the bad guys and Shia are all totally on our side.

Reading must be hard, because you missed this part: THERE ARE NO GOOD MUSLIMS.

Nobody said that, so settle your ass down Cleetus.

GTFO REDDIT FAGGOT TOO PUSSY TO SAY NIGGER

I'm dead. Grandma klump is on Holla Forums

just like bullshit, made up, unprecise words like antisemitism, or homophobia,right?

(chKeKed)
Good! the way this term and others is thrown about these days should alarm you user. (((they))) use it because it sounds scary and pseudo-scientific. The word is ill defined and has no actual definition that makes sense because it's to be used in a flexible fashion to mean what the speaker intends at time for it to mean most usually to shut down conversation.

Why do you even have a "phobia"? Do you actually feel afraid of muslims? I feel hatred, pure hatred. If you tell me you don't, you don't belong here, and you reek of 4chan or reddit. Therefore, we should make a word that serves to describe the hatred. Something like Islamo-furor or something.

first of all the fear isn't irrational, it's justified. secondly, it's not for racist reasons. it's because we just don't feel like getting blown up.

Also Islam is a religion.

always post this in related threads and make sure that normies see it too
open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

Fuck off to reddit or 9gag.

a healthy respect for spontaneously exothermic ahkbar type persons is good user. However are you aware that if you are a burger on average you are 9 times more likely to be killed by a policeman than a terrorist? So when you say justified make sure you understand the facts. How afraid are you of being killed in a transportation accident? By a medical mistake ? Iatrogenic death #4 killer in US?? Being hit by lightning? etc…
My objection to the camel fuckers is their wanton destruction of historical buildings and art. Sand niggers killing sand niggers bothers me just as much as niggers killing niggers every week in Chicago, which is to say not at all. I figure it's dr darwin in action.
The sand nigger ideology is another reason to fear them that is rarely mentioned. Islam is an ideology of conquest and world domination by migration and the sword. If you value your way of life this is probably the most dire threat you face.

BUT MUH MOLYJEWX IS A KIKE OMG DON'T WATCH HIM

YET
America is not 7% mudslime like France

Not only is nature telling us that 14-year-old is the proper time for a woman to begin her family.
Not only does it make her body produce signs which can't be hidden from the tribe.
Not only do empirical tests of attraction confirm it.
But this reality is reflected in age of consent laws across the planet.
Every argument against young motherhood is predicated on feminist thinking.
The primary source of opposition to properly aged mothers and brides is from women who missed the boat when they decided whoring and a "career" was more important and now are incapable of competing on the marriage market.
Fathers who secretly harbour incestuous wishes towards their own daughters, you've seen them, the "I'll kill any man older than a teenager who lays a finger on my princess" types - notice that this man is unconcerned about whether the husband/boyfriend would be a loving, caring spouse, he only wants to ensure that no man with the means to support his daughter (and thereby take her away from him) is allowed to have a relationship with her. If the concern was truly over "unwanted pregnancy" and "exploitation" then he would be just as mad about her 17 or 18-year-old boyfriend who fucks her in the back seat of his car without a thought to the future. But he doesn't mind that, because he understands THOSE men aren't capable of taking her away and giving her a better life with her own home and children.
HE MUST RETAIN CONTROL BECAUSE HE WANTS HER FOR HIMSELF.
And the final group, young men without means, status and maturity who realize they are completely outclassed by the older opposition.
These three groups will cry "pedo" to get their way, when in fact younger brides and older husbands is the way it has always been, as nature intended.
Pictures related, they are both 13. Imagine the fear in a blown out feminist's heart when she sees the competition.
Both of these girls, due to their beauty, have at 13 already gained access to the life of luxury and leisure which only mature men can offer.
Feminists, poor fathers and poor teenage boys hate it, so they try to rewrite reality and ignore biological fact.
EVEN WITH THE KIKES DRESSING TEENAGE WOMEN LIKE THEY ARE PREPUBESCENT, WITH PINK AND FRILLY CLOTHES, TO FOSTER THE 'PEDO' LIE, THEIR MATURITY CAN'T BE HIDDEN
That's to be expected, feminists have infiltrated moderation and before I go I will point out another of their tactics: they use photographs of PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN, 7.8 or 9 year olds to go with threads about TEENAGE women. This creates a distortion of reality and helps to demonize completely natural and healthy attraction.

I said that you fucking retard.

The "14year old are hot" is because their earlier puberty. With the mass consumption of xenoestrogens, it happens earlier and earlier.
Ready to bleed, ready to bleed is applicable but bleeding used to happen at 17 years of age. Which is acceptable.
14 year olds is just pedophilia dont go all jew on me with your hebephilia definition
They do not have a "lower rate of birth defects" Their hips are simply not formed enough. A medieval girl who was pregnant on her 14 would die.

Fuck off with your "incest" wishes and pedophilia. The aryan woman can be the perfect complement for an aryan man. Not for your jewish hands to abuse her.or your projections to make us all pedophiles
If you go to nightclubs, sure. But the majority of girls I know are all still virgins.
PEDOS NEED TO BE HANGED

Who runs/owns jihadwatch and why are they jewish and how does that affect you?

Don't be a jew it makes life easier.

The kikes, and by extension their lefty commie zogbots, always project. They are always afraid and suffer from paranoid delusions, as a result, they call everything a phobia. We men know Hate and Love, two poles of the same emotions. As kikes have no love, they cannot properly understand hatred, but they do know fear.
We hsve two routes of action as I see things, and they are not mutually exclusive.
#1 Correct the issue. Make it clear that we HATE!
#2 Turn the SJW against the terminology. By mislabelling these things as phobia, they are oppressing and belittling those with actual clinical phobias, and making light of their issues. By using the term "Islamophobia" they are oppressors themselves.
Another note, due to the kikes special status as chosen people, they will not refer to anti-islam in the same terminology as they use for the hatred of kikes.

Its an attempt to pathologize dissent. Read 1984. Don't use their language and don't react to anything thrown towards you. People who apologize when language like this is used are doomed, as they accept their epistemological worldview and play their "game". No level of rationalization or apologetics can save you from taking "pro/anti" or "phobia" language seriously

The real redpill you'll quickly find out is that leftism is all sophistry. I blame Marx and his idiotic rendition of Hegel.

I swear it's all the soy and xenoestrogens in the American diet, European women In their 20s look like American girls in their teens.

This. It takes one simple trick, make fun of them and call their buzzwords meaningless shit with no argument.

JUST CALL THEM NIGGERS

You don't know the half of it.
I saw someone commenting on it with anecdotal evidence, but apparently this girl drank only water that came from a well near her home (their household had their own water supply), whereas her friend was living in the town and had municipal water - which came from waterworks that couldn't scrub out all the contraceptive waste from it. The puberty and difference in their development was staggering.

Let's just say that "girls develop faster than boys" isn't the whole truth.

That definition literally says "if you dislike Sharia law you are Islamophobic"
Islamophobic means you have slandered Islam (by critizing, or not accepting it) which is a mandatory death sentence. So if called Islamophobic tell the person who called you it they are making death threats against your person.

They're more scared of Hitler when you present them with the reality they need to listen to him because he was right, so they freak out and then project their fear of Hitler onto you being fearful of Muslims, etc.

Well done, kikes.

It was already proposed once, to hijack the meaning of islamophobic into "fear of criticizing islam". A cuck is indeed terrified of speaking against islam.

Islamemnity. Semitemnity. Homoemnity. Fememnity. Transemnity.

Why isn't there a Christphobia?

Jews have antisemitism
Muslims have Islamophobia
So why can't we have a Christphobia?

We should meme this and make this happen

That's just silly user.

-phobia fits by the definition of the term that nobody bothers to read. Fear? No. Strong aversion to? Yes.

Oy vey don't be anti-semantic!

Semites are extremely Christphobic to the point where they refuse to use proper plus symbols in their math equations.

BZZZZZT
Keep reading. the hate for these fuckers is neither extreme nor irrational.

I disagree. My hatred for them is rather extreme. Irraitonal? No. But definitely extreme.

What if we introduced a word that means fear of whites?

Chalkyphobia?

and to further bolster

"that's daddy's pussy" i have seen this too many times and suspect either most fathers fuck their daughters or want to

wemon are worthless after about 19(sexually)
and all the time (in general)

men lie to themselves oft to present false virtue
and old hag keep them in the lie

to you nay-sayers let me ask you something

at what magical number can "children" start fucking?

Are you going to play god and pull a number out of your ass?

Or are you going to accept the fact that nature has already made that decision a long time ago

Biology tells us to do a lot of things, avoid other races, avoid spider and snakes, ect.

Biology also says: when it bleeds it breeds.

Deal with it you delusional, dishonest, faggots.

The word is propaganda and it is very effective. The entire concept is to set up a narrative where people on the muslim's side think that anyone who disagrees with muslims only do it because they are afraid of muslims.

They idea is pretty simple, though it might be hard to understand. Imagine you are some dumbass lefty "fighting for poor refugees". You run into someone who dislikes refugees, and they say something against islam.

You then turn around and call them islamophobic, because you assume they only dislike muslims because they are ignorant and afraid of them, and unwilling to learn about them because you are afraid of them.

It's the same thing with "homophobia". Just because you dislike gay people, doesn't mean you are afraid of them. But the term is used to tell other leftists that anyone who doesn't like homosexuals only dislikes them because they are afraid of them and refuse to learn more about them so they come to terms with liking them.

It worked extremely well with homos, it's no surprised muslims copied the propaganda strategy almost exactly.

It's a part of the whole liberal "everyone who disagrees with me is a scared, ignorant barbarian who isn't enlightened like myself" attitude and newspeak they've developed.

Phobia propaganda could be easily hijacked for something else to use it as a means to make people think they only disagree because of ignorance and fear, instead of valid reasons.

Back to the cave, hummahed.

"Jew" is sufficient.

it's just typical newspeak

it's not at an age, it's at a maturity level, that is reached at diverse ages depending on the individual, not knowable by the individual itself
to be just and fair in Utopia, you would need perfectly omniscient judges who would evaluate each kid and would say at the appropriate date "it's okay, you can fuck"
on the way to this beautiful place, you would need a complete integration of all the (((google))) and (((security))) files on the kid, as well as probably a constant monitoring of its mental state via its implants, and a way to determine who can be the (((judges))) of its future

"pulling a not-ridiculous-sounding number out of one's ass" is one of the next-best things

I made this.

I fixed a typeo

these vids build on the vid in my previous post

White rabbit started 'anti-white' long ago.
There's also 'loxist', which sort of pertains.

loxism
LOXISM – Noun. Pronounced (lok' sizm).

(1) The belief that Jews are superior in human character or ability to non-Jews.

(2) Discrimination, prejudice, and hate expressed by Jews against non-Jews.

Synonyms: racism anti-American
Antonyms: jewcist anti-Semitism
Professor Katz goes on and on and on about so-called institutional racism, but in private conversation he demonstrates his own rigid loxism by expressing contempt for "crazy suicidal Arabs," "loony Christian fundamentalists," "simple-minded inbred hicks in flyover country."

Muslims have an extreme vanity with total insecurity. They really are like niggerjews.
Kiketalk.

Dolphins belong in the water, not crowd surfing. I'd feel that way too, kid.

Are you new or something? The term "phobia" and its use as a suffix has been co-opted by leftists and communists to mean "fear or hatred of X" for years, decades even.

Kill yourself schlomo. All pedos must hang.

A little ot but I found a great way to troll muslims the other day.
First off, show them the statistics you should have them already but here they are that say white women are less likely to racemix than white men.
Use this to accuse them of being cuckolds. Say they're only coming to the western world because they want to watch their cock-crazy sister/wife/daughter jump on white dick.
Drives them insane.

Yeah muslim brotherhood is sunni so the opposite of iranian mullahs shlomo. Trump tried that realityshifting too in his speech in Riad. Oy vey, we must fight Iran right?

Why are you trying to understand it in the first place?

The word "Islamophobia" is just a bully-word that lefties use to shut down conversations. The do the same thing with the words "homophobe", "populist", "nationalist", "far-right" and "racist"..

Shit thread.

Because it's a buzzword. It's definition isn't as important as it's implication, and it implies that any justifications islamophobes give is flawed, and can be easily disregarded.

Jordan Peterson went over this. The fear/phobia diagnosis that the left has painted the right with is fundamentally incorrect. Fear does not motivate right wing and nationalist sentiment. The true emotional motivation that drives us is *disgust*.

Disgust is an evolutionary reaction associated with discovering a parasite or disease.

That "sense of the word" was only ever included in order to rationalize the use of words like "homophobic". The term "phobia" has ALWAYS only referred to any aversion in the context of "I'm avoiding it because I have an irrational fear of it". For example, agoraphobia meaning an aversion of going out in public spaces because of an irrational fear.
key part being BECAUSE OF AN IRRATIONAL FEAR

words have fucking meaning