Israel signs pipeline deal in push to export gas to Europe

I'm not sure in what dimension this would be considered good for the goy

Israel signs pipeline deal in push to export gas to Europe

This deal was signed a couple of days after the US recently bombed Syria.

Israel on Monday formally signalled its ambition to become an exporter of energy to Europe, signing a preliminary agreement with Cyprus, Greece and Italy to pump natural gas across the Mediterranean via a planned $6bn-$7bn pipeline.

The proposed project would be the world’s longest and deepest subsea pipeline. Extending from Israeli and Cypriot offshore gasfields to Greece and Italy, it would run for about 2,200km and reach depths below 3km in places.

Yuval Steinitz, Israel’s energy minister, said an initial study showed the project was technologically and financially feasible and could be completed by 2025.

We are here to start a wonderful project of exporting natural gas from the eastern Mediterranean, mainly Israel and Cyprus, to western Europe,” said Mr Steinitz at a ceremony in Tel Aviv, where he and ministers from the three other countries signed a map of the proposed route and a joint declaration on moving ahead with discussions to build it. “This is going to be the longest and deepest subsea pipeline in the world. 

Not sure we should continue pretending this is all 4D chess, it's getting a bit late in the day to continue supporting jews and pretending it's some secret white nationalists tactical move in chess, it isn't, it's total jewish control of the USA and they're laughing in our faces at how easily they can stop us from even questioning them anymore now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gWHdK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original artical:
https:// www.ft.com/content/78ff60ca-184c-11e7-a53d-df09f373be87

Jews selling gas to Europeans. Hitler is shedding a tear in heaven.

It's the Financial Times FFS

here's an archived link FWIW
archive.is/gWHdK

Oh I see this is the new move instead of smug anime girl or gore posting spam jpgs

why are you kvetching so hard about this?
just the very kvetching is making me want to bump

thanks for posting i did miss news this in april. why is this guy spamming so hard, what i can only assume is cp? we could still use this thread as a dicussion point for anything israel has been up to lately instead of spamming it to hell.

Oy vey goyim, buy our gas!

bump

Meanwhile they still want Syrians clay.

I don't get why the normalfags can't understand this, they simply refuse to believe.
Is it their instincts telling them that life shouldn't be this horrible? There are talks about corruption, in brazil almost every politician is either going to jail or turn it into a dictatorship, and still, they refuse that two or more people can conspire together to make things happen

reminder to all anons that they should know about genie energy and who has, will and currently sits on their board

Never gonna happen. This is more of a "bbbbut you cannot do this to us, we already got muh pipeline deal in place already". Zog HQ making meaningless deals with zog puppet states. Nothing to see here.

bumb because kikes hates this thread for some reason

What the fuck does this have to do with the USA?

I honestly think that is the greatest barrier to the redpill that any normalfag has to pass. The realization of just how fucked up the (((people))) in power are is a terrifying prospect. Oh sure it's easy to understand that they do some shady things to stay in power but accepting the shit they're actually involved in would probably break a large number of them. And they're afraid of being broken. If they break who will put them back together? If they fix themselve, will they fit in again? The answers are no one will and no they won't and that scares the shit out of them even if it's just subconsciously. Or they're already broken and have given up trying to anything other than be a machine.

bump

Depending on anything from Israel is bad news.

Dude. Are you serious? Russia is the biggest gas importer to Europe right now.
Isreal is about to undercut them.
Russias economy takes a dive.
What do you think happens next?

This is to cut in to Russia's business. Selling petro to the EU is pretty much the largest thing they have going.
WWIII with Russia soon. Another world war started by (((them)))

This is funny though. This makes the opening aggressor actually Isreal.

Frankly this thread seems like an excuse for shills to blackpill over a lot of big IFs.

Don't worry OP, you're just a stupid pleb. The Syrian War started because Israel wanted to build a pipeline through Syria but Assad told them no and did a deal with Russia instead. The fact that they are engaging in such a convoluted and ambitious project means they've given up on Syria for the foreseeable future.

See

Seems to me there's a MASSIVE silver lining here to push and meme

Yes, what a (((coincidence))) that Russia suddenly became enemy #1 right when Israel wanted to start selling gas to Europe.

Also (((coincidence))) that Greece and Cyprus got financially fucked right in time for Israel to create the "energy triangle." They had no choice but to join so they could pay back their (((loans))) with the gas money.

So how does this link with Turkey trying to force their way into the Cypriot EEZ?

Oh yeah, and also (((coincidence))) that Macedonia is a pipeline location and has been under attack by CIA and Soros recently.