Fucking tired of pol problems so here are some:

Fucking tired of pol problems so here are some:
-a LOT of you guys are rooting for the fall of europe as "they deserve it" a single generation being enough for you to hate your own
-You guys discuss identity politics of THE USERS. DnC like this failed the Occupy movement and resulted on a influx on Holla Forums, but now Holla Forums fixates on how each user lives his life.
-You became stuck up, afraid of taking content from facebook, boards work into QUICK CONTENT format.
-You are pretty much everything the weak man that came after the easy times after 2013 pol thrived
- Do a BEST OF POL thread you dumb idiots, you need to lurk moar, thread like OP were what is actually good
-Stop backstabbing public figures that didn't backstab you yet.

posting BEST OF POL

until I get banned for dissent

The same kikes do the same thing about any white women who get attacked or raped by blacks and browns.
It's pretty fucking disgusting all around and I'm sure the "europe deserves it" shit ain't coming from American IPs

DO NOT CONTRIBOOT.
I believe 80% of you would post crappy screen with no wisdom of jokes, because that is how you guys roll these days

is not kikes, is WN you fucking idiot, I talked to dozens over the years, every americuck, canadacuck, South american cuck, and even euros. on that order, they spill that defeatist "unavoidable death" meme.

so kewl.

fucking STOP BEING CANCER AND MAKING OTHER WEBSITES LOOK GOOD

also stop reserving manly facets of a personality to niggers

also stop reserving warrior facets of an ideology to islam

you only save up the cuck features to the white race. WHAT THE FUCK

HOW are you going to win a war based solely on SHAMING your allies into complacency and cuckism?

is you don't know fucking English.

fuck

NIGGER, GET THE FUCK OUT.
I dont give a shit.

also anime is fucking gay.

ALSO
wtf is wrong with special snowflake shit about "8pol is good, 4pol is bad" WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE REASONABLE ONES, BUT WE ATTACK EACH OTHER LIKE RETARDS.

pol should have a central website, sure but failing to put a flag on the new colonies is a mistake. 8pol, 4pol, /coontown, Stormfront, R_TheDonal, TDS, it should all work on the same culture, so we could fix this insanity of a world. but people like fucking /polk/ mod Dox the head of some other website while ANTIFA and leftypol are still living.

You mean the proven FBI honeypot to expose hackers and dissidents?

last pic is for you.

BTW Putin came before Trump, he started the virile president trend, while obongo niggered around like a pussy. so either way americucks needs to fight for their land without shitting on others

Because Occupy had so many of those. Laughable.

4chan IS bad because much like a river in India, its so full of shit that only vermin and pajeets can thrive there. We came here precisely because the situation over there became unbearable. Inviting 4cuck users here only served to lower the overall quality. Which is exactly what happened.

you dont realize pol need to always engorge in numbers fucking idiot, old posters stop coming so people need a strong sticky and new posters

WHY NO ONE ON POL EVER THOUGHT OF THIS

Lot's of fucking people saying "pol". Not too long ago people would lose their shit over this, now nobody cares. That's the problem I'm fucking tired of. You sweat the small stuff, the big stuff becomes that much easier. Discipline wins wars.

I'm tired of summer already.

Is this some new type of shill where they spill one central argument that doesn't even make sense then proceed to pump out unconnected screenshots while probably sliding something and berating everyone who talks back?

Plus, the language and tone is suspect.

you are cancer
FUCKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

1. Learn to speak English, shitskin.
2. Best of Holla Forums? You posted a guy calling maddox a cuck. Get some standards.

STOP TALKING LIKE A SCHIZO IT BUILD A HUGE WALL BETWEEN USERS WHO ARE not BATSHIT CRAZY, AND THOSE LIKE YOU.

It's just one person talking to himself across the thread, I'm suspecting this to be a new slide type.

HOLY SHIT JUST STAY OUT OF THE THREAD, I KNOW MOST OF YOU SHITTER ARE HOPELESS.

go watch anime and keep your virginity intact, YOU DON'T EVEN FOLLOW WHITE CULTURE, YOU WORSHIP GOOKS. FUCK.

HOLY SHIT JUST STAY OUT OF THE THREAD.

YOU CAN'T BE SHILLED IF YOU JUST CLOSE THE COMPUTER, go shooo shooo, go away.

this is my farewell and soon to be banned thread.

I WILL NOT TAKE THE CANCER THAT MADE ME HATE POL IN HERE

GO AWAY. DON'T FUCKING POST YOUR SHITTY CANCEROUS BEHAVIOR HERE

Just be honest, is this a shill /test/ thread for the shill to test the waters on what works on DnC?

Here, have more anime to trigger you.

Must be something good in the catalog. Better have a closer look.
Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Only shills do that

What

Who the fuck are you to judge that schlomo.

Nigger, I don't care if I even agree with what you're saying. You are literally the cancer that is killing Holla Forums. Retards like you who can't even into the bare minimum of Holla Forums culture which has been around since the begining are why this place has so many problems.

You start forgetting that small things and he big things suffer.

Seen it a thousand times.

So you're a shill that's saying goodbye?

Goodbye Shill, Sleep Tight At Night

Wow it really does trigger the goon.

Keep projecting.

Are you okay user?

Now where have I seen this before, let me try to put my finger on the dinger. It starts with a G I'm pretty sure, and ends with… GOON!

Where did you even come from?

Because your talking points are way off and you don't seem to have an aim.

Stop bumping user.

Sorry.

so this is a retarded dump/shitpost/what does Holla Forums think of X thread?
KEWL

Have you been to 4/pol/ recently? It was mostly faggots ashamed of being faggots and eceleb worship. Most of what you're saying about us is tenfold over there.

You do realize we're anonymous for a reason right?

I see you're another pro-POL brother, keep up the fight against pol.

NO
Go back, you faggot

GEE THIS SURE SEEMS LIKE A TOTALLY ORGANIC AND 100% AUTHENTIC THREAD BY AN HONEST TO GOD LEGITIMATE user