Cashless welfare cards

news.com.au/national/politics/cashless-welfare-card-a-success-report/news-story/23af606451b27348a54c6a463ce15924
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/centrelink-cashless-welfare-trial-may-be-expanded/8441418
The Australian government has been shilling this campaign hard, especially for aboriginal communities. They're presenting them as an effort to "improve community health" by prohibiting sale of products such as alcohol, but I can't help but feel suspicious about what other motives they may have. Of course you shouldn't be able to live off government money with free booze and cigarettes, but I believe this is another step to removing cash altogether and increase dependency on the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1637688/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing
archive.is/zfboz
theguardian.com/politics/2006/dec/11/uk.greenpolitics
theguardian.com/environment/2006/jan/24/business.travelnews
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/7/3/capitalism-the-enemy
archive.is/cuyjJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a coincidence :^)

Meh, it's probably a good way to lower the welfare budget.

If it's directed at abo communities it is definitely a win. Abos blow every cent on booze and other crap; I'd rather not subsidise their vices. But then the same could be said for all welfare dependents, really.

oh shut up you dumbarse cash fag.
the government can steal your wealth sixways to sunday and there is nothing you can do about it.
i like this idea and dont give a shit about a cashless society; i'd rather hoard canned food and water if i wanted a way to store wealth.
better that nig nogs and other subhuman filth be limited to just healthy food if they arent paying for it.

that's fucked bro, you don't understand how bad cashless would really be. it's this easy for the government to fuck you now, what happens when they dictate every purchase you make? that's what it comes down to when your money doesn't even exist outside of a computer, it might as well not.

I think any ausfag can guess why this is. I've got nothing against welfarefags being pushed into ebt type shit. I'm sick of seeing these drug monged faggots (coons and ghetto trash whites) getting around knowing they are doing it on taxpayers money. If half you cunts had any idea what the coons get given and what they do with/to it this thread would be on fire. And don't get me started on the bullshit those shitskinned cunts get (interest free loans, housing, welfare at ludicrous levels) they are all fucking parasites.

they shouldn't get anything at all if they don't work
I just hope the government won't pretend it's a great success and impose commie fuckery anywhere else

Not a chance until the last boomer is dead. They horde cash like crazy so trying to fuck with nan and pop with their matress lined with $100's will never go down well. There are also rural areas that are too far out/ have insufficient infrastructure to push for anything like this and with the NBN having been gutted it jsut adds another level of pain to go down that path.

If/when it happens in burgerland is when you start to worry. We tail them by a couple of years but with something like that I would expect it to be somewhere in the vicinity of 6 - 12 months

I completely agree after a point, these services are supposed to help people get by until another job comes along. Issue is the fuckers don't want to work and are on it in perpetuity, these are the people that need to be cut off at the knees. I wouldn't say no if they were to find a solution for the potatos and mongs that involved a large incinerator either.
Last time I applied for newstart (8 or so years ago) I was in another job before I got a single dollar from the govt.

I'm sorry mate but I've come to the conclusion that it's better not to work (for money) and drain the system through welfare.
They give billions of dollars to NGOs and shitskins in order to displace us. The banks 10x all deposits through fractional reserve banking (essentially making money from nothing) which also greatly increases housing prices with easy credit.
Yet people are still out there working because they "don't want to be a parasite".
If we continue believing in the system, continue supporting the system, then it will continue existing. Only when we stop supporting it (historically through some great depression or disaster) will it change.
Save up money, buy land and build a cheap house on it (to get the 20k grant), grow your own food, chickens, goats, learn manual skills like woodworking.
When it comes down you won't be stuck in the city with millions of other domesticated fools, you'll be able to look after yourself and even prosper.
The debt has already spiralled out of control, monetary policy is essentially exhausted, they can't really afford to reduce taxes (or other fiscal policy measures). Trump was their last ditch effort to get the economy moving again, in a year or so if it doesn't work they'll bring it down around him so they can start the debt cycle again.

The system is fundamentally broken, they're using your own labour to fund schemes designed to hurt your people. You must work, but in ways outside of the tax system. This includes cash jobs and 'household work' like working to become self sufficient (growing food, animals, learning manual skills).

yeah mate, we all know shits fucked but if I don't work I can't buy funs, ammo and all the other shit I like to squirrel away for when it goes totally pear shaped. I see my countrymen suffering and im not apathetic enough to abandon them, for all the bullshit there are still good people here who are suffering and though fighting the indoctrination have no idea where to look. Redpilling in aus today is a fuckign breeze as long as you aren’t near a uni campus or capital city.

The path to cashless society.
[…]
Now, I understand that for second-class citizens (or so should they be), cashless should be mandatory. But you should give a shit about total cashless society.

There's absolutely no problem with saving up for land and tools, in fact I recommend it until you've got some kind of decent setup.

I'm also not advocating removing yourself entirely from society, it's fundamentally important that you have a decent network and connections within your community.

In a cashless society it's virtually impossible to have a run on the bank. If people decide to spend money in a panic it's just going to cycle back into the bank accounts of retailers. They can also keep less cash in reserve if a bank run is out of the picture.

Adding to the 'run on the bank' line of thinking, consider the fragile state of national economies as they stand. Bank runs become more of a risk as economies falter (look at Greece). I wouldn't at all be surprised if the cashless society comes about as a response to the next recession.

FRB plays into this big time, shit is a ticking time bomb and no fucker learned from the last semi recession. Also remember that our banks are govt bonded so they go down, we all go down.

Yeah, you're right, my greatest ally, we shouldn't be so keen on protecting our rights, our freedom and our earnings when the Bank is at stake.

$25 billion AUD per year; just through Centrelink

I'm pointing our their way of thinking, not supporting it, I'm not a kike. This is why the banks want cashless and why the government would be likely to support it as well.

Government support to banks has always been foolish. There is a massive upside to the banks, but if they fuck up tax payers pick up the tab.

This is why marxist-leninists are your most dangerous enemies. You don't understand them at all, and you don't understand their method can make cashless society possible. Because those faggots are not going to cooperate with capitalist banks and they are not cucked in their ideology with desire to do so.
Before cashless society will become possible, the country invented it will have to first fall into the original ideas of communism.

Wasn't clear to me, so in doubt I grabbed the nose.
Don't mind me, I'm just a bitter 35yo european man who doesn't own anything, divorced from a succubus, indebted to the point of living in 25 square meters to make ends meet, and who'll probably die alone and childless. Heh, at least my nephews love me

The west is already cashless for many transactions comrade. Contactless card technology has made it easier to pay with card (cashless) than paying with cash. Younger generations rarely use cash, if at all.
The resistance to cashless has already been broken, technological laggards are the only ones not using it. It's fully realisable that they will do away with cash within the next decade, especially as older generations (who comprise most of the laggards) die off.

Don't forget that the EU is already working on a transition to cashless, starting in 2018.
In fact, it has already begun, by suppressing big cuts and forbidding big purchases with cash (>€1000 in France for example), in the name of muh fighting terrorism (nevermind that the Nice "mad truck" was bought with a Visa).

The day they try to chip me is the day I go off grid. For good.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

They are only now switching to "EBT" cards? They gave the fuckers cash? Even our old rainbow money food stamps wasn't cash. You had to find someone to trade your stamps to for cash.

Way to stay ahead of the game there.

I don't normally watch/endorse jewlywood, but the predictive programming was over the top in this one.
In Time (2011)
imdb.com/title/tt1637688/
the twist is that you die when you run out of money/credits
8.8/10 would recommend

yes.

UBI is simply rations. Those who're pushing for UBI are communist.

UBI in conjunction with a cashless society is terrifying. Once they get everyone dependent on the rations they can crack down on dissident.

Remember how Obama had banks crack down on some gun stores? It wasn't widespread as they were testing the waters.

Remenber the RFID chip scanners at Walmart?

We have individuals who want to ban autos,ration travling for the enviroment. In some countries you have to ask your government offical permission to travel.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing

archive.is/zfboz

So - cash, bitcoin, precious metals, and prepaid cards over $150 are all instruments of the "terrorists" and are now open to confiscation if you are a suspicious person… which, by their rhetoric, you are if you actually hold any of these assets. Because apparently terrorists use these things to fund their operations rather than the thousands of euros they get in the form of welfare each month.

Sweden.

Greece

India

South Korea

Philippines

All want to go cashless.

The elite also want to implement carbon credits.

Canada is starting to do so.

everyone on earth will be given the same number of 'carbon credits' so a person living in a village in India, who doesn't even own a car, will suddenly has a 1000 carbon credits. If a family in America wants to have two cars and heat their home in winter they will have to buy credits from poorer countries.

Every citizen would be issued with a carbon "credit card" - to be swiped every time they bought petrol, paid an energy utility bill or booked an airline ticket - under a nationwide carbon rationing scheme that could come into operation within five years, according to a feasibility study commissioned by the environment secretary, David Miliband, and published today.

The idea was floated in a speech in the summer, but the detailed proposals show Mr Miliband is serious about trying to press ahead with the radical idea as a central part of his climate change strategy. Under the scheme, everybody would be given an annual allowance of the carbon they could expend on a range of products, probably food, energy and travel. If they wanted to use more carbon, they would be able to buy it from somebody else. The report admits huge questions would have to be resolved, including the risk of fraud, the relationship to ID cards, and costs. However Mr Miliband said "bold thinking is required because the world is in a dangerous place".

theguardian.com/politics/2006/dec/11/uk.greenpolitics

In a few years from now you will have another plastic card in your wallet - your carbon card. You will start the year with 1,000 points on it and each time you fill up your car, you put the card in a slot on the pump and it will deduct a few points. Each time you buy an airline ticket, it will cost you a minimum of 100 points. If you fly regularly, you may have to buy more points through the carbon market - but since it is all in the cause of reducing greenhouse gas emissions you do not mind so much.

theguardian.com/environment/2006/jan/24/business.travelnews

And kikes are always behind it.

Who's excited for this brave new world?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-surveillance-big-data-score-censorship-a7375221.html

The Communist Party wants to encourage good behaviour by marking all its people using online data. Those who fall short will be denied basic freedoms like loans or travel

All china needs to do is go cashless and chip people.

And how to you buy your food and water if the govt blocks your card from purchasing it?

Lead.

Lead is only useful to a relatively small % of the population. In a pre-collapse economy no one will want it.

If you can't convey your "point" in a manner so as to be understood, that is your failing, not mine.
Posting Reddit memes is not an argument.

Bullets are made with lead

I see it's spoon-feeding time again. Ok.
If you allow the government to impose a cashless society, you have implicitly given them the power to ration, restrict or otherwise control your ability to readily purchase the necessities of life.
Attempted rebuttal:
Because lead is of little use to the vast majority of the urban population, and most of the rural one too, any attempt to survive by trading lumps of lead will soon hit a brick wall as the market becomes saturated, that's if you can even find anyone willing to exchange food and water for lead.
Why the fuck would they? Why would your school teacher neighbour, or the single mothers down the street want your lead? they wouldn't They can just use their electronic currency, because theirs still work, because they were good Goyim and didn't wrongthink or protest, or get caught with outlawed weapons, or have blonde hair and blue eyes, etc etc.
I specifically wrote "pre-collapse" so that people like you wouldn't assume we were talking about a post-collapse society.
In post-collapse it would be easier to move your lead, that's if you aren't simply shot for it.
Lead will not be a useful currency in cities (where the vast majority of people live) any time soon.
But you're both missing the point. It's not that finding a way around the restrictions is impossible, it's that allowing cash to be phased out in the first place massively increases the ability of the state to control aspects of your daily life.
And we haven't even touched on knock-on effects yet. The "war on drugs" created a crime tsunami the likes of which the world had never seen, which continues to this day. A war on currency will have similar "unforeseen consequences" as criminals (which includes bad goyim thoughtcriminals whose currency has been shut off, rationed or restricted) start robbing or bumping off others for their "lead" stocks.
By the way, rounds are a much better barter currency. Higher value density and instantly useful without further processing. High quality ammunition can remain in good working order for many decades if stored in favourable conditions.

holy shit you're retarded

Perhaps I wanted you to feel more at home. You cunts can't take the hint and keep coming here after all.

Take my food or water, I fucking "buy" it with lead. Moron.

Whatever your views on welfare, and what extent it should have, if any, I think we can all agree that this is a disturbing move. Vid very related. Fight back refuse to accept the cashless society or national IDs! They won't be used to stop mass immigration

you fucking sperg, user wants to kill commies with lead bullets by shooting them from a gun

With the overpupulation and open borders even whites will be pushed into welfare. To those advocating the harsher treatment of the useless. This is just a fucking political cosmetic move, why not let them drink themselves to death. I I bet their life expectancy isn't that high now. Only a little bit of freedom goy, just a little step , a little cut against a *Feindbild (a group that all can hate).
It is textbook d&c. The Mechanism will change slower as the group names, once installed. All with one goal to achieve more compliance overall.
We are not all ubermensch who not become mentally ill, or who will accept to live with minimal wage in a shitty appartment, but can't fight against it by himself. I assume even reichsdienst was somwhat fair payed.
I also assume that T4 was due to finacial hardships and wartimes, you wouldn't T4 veterans or would you?
As european it is fucking horrible to be forced in a job where some shitskin is ur boss, that can't even speak the language. Productive member my ass, i'm already in the racewar, and i will not supply the fucking shitskin babyspam.
So let me be a lazy and drunk what else is left. With paying taxes you already supplemented your enemy. So who cares if the abo is drunk.

EBT card has been how welfare works here for over a decade or more. There is no such thing as welfare checks or foodstamps anymore.

Take the card to a ATM to get cash. Swipe it at the store like a credit card. The cash registers even run 2 tallies "Total" and "EBT Total". So everything eligible for EBT can get put on the card and you can pay separate for the non-eligible balance. No more having to run 2 transactions.

Wew, that would easily fund the space agency.The abo is too expensive and useless to live so why let them live for anyway? ;_;

IDIOT

By refusing to work you justify government bringing in shitskins to do the work you won't do. I am in business and so many industries are being taken over by shitskins that soon we will all be slaves in our land

I still don't know if that video is serious or tongue in cheek or what

also forgot to mention its litterly the same system that processes credit cards. So if you can take credit cards you can take EBT. And Bonus… the banks charge the government a fee on each transaction.

How do we take them down? They are hurting us. Maybe start the businesses in black market so the government will get less money.

By fighting back.

By becoming patriarchs.

We need to work on becoming wealthy (or at least financial stable), forming white communities, marrying young white women and having lots of children, refusing to deal with shitskins, prepping for the race war and fighting back politically.

Its a long road, a hard road. Two years ago I was considering NEETdom. A year ago I lost my job. I had enough to gamble on a business and I did.

Life changes when you have responsibility. You change. Now I am looking forward to having a wife and kids within 5 years. I look toward the future of the white race, my people, rather than looking toward my own gratification all the time.

I will do that but I rather not to pay the tax so the traitorous government can find the welfare and services for the non white people. They didn't accept the Ukrainian refugees and the answer is obvious to us.

can't fund**

wait a minute..you stupid dingos have been giving the poor cash for welfare all this time instead of cards that can only be used for food?
and this is news that you guys get with the times?

shut up cunt
if it was up to me the unemployed would starve

The USA has done it this way for a long time now. Mooch's will just sell their cards for under half value or cash, just like they do with food stamps, and then use it for drugs and booze.

You're a piece of shit and will be shot in the back of the head during the purge.
Unemployed shoud BE OFFERED EMPLOYMENT.

obviously. I'm talking about the dependants who refuse work

As automation progresses and more people lose their jobs, seeing the right hold opinions such as
will drive people to the left.

Those are two completely different positions, I don't understand how you could shoot this "creatively" from the hip the first time. It should also have been clear for a long time that unemployment is not millions of people saying
but lack of employment opportunity. But I will say that getting bux is denigrating to the recipient, and stills their motivation, so you could say that my critique of welfare is more humanitarian than that of others, being along the lines of

Also see this for a brief rundown on how capitalism degenerates culture, by Sam Francis late right-wing intellectual hated by the (((SPLC))):
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/7/3/capitalism-the-enemy
archive.is/cuyjJ

That's because they keep importing the refugees and immigrants. If they deport them all the jobs will be up for the unemployed people to take.

It is quite literally a matter of refusal to work in Australia, particularly among aboriginals and immigrants. Why should they work for their upkeep at some shit job when they can get more money sitting around and shitting out kids? It's not even payed for by their people, it's payed for by whitey, even better. These people do exist, and I assure you they are far more trouble than those who legitimately cannot find work. Citizenship and exactly who these people are should be more closely defined.

Cashless society - steps being taken already.

WHAT COULD GO RIGHT!!

what are niggers going to show off in their amateur music videos if theres no cash

I was referring to going entirely cashless, not the introduction of EBT, wouldn't have made sense considering I had already acknowledged the US progromz

your point being? You obviously havent spent too much time outside of the city and surrounding areas. Where I was bought up they don't have eftpos because the SNR is too shit for even dialup to work.

No these people are picky faggots. I lost a high paying job in IT, while i was looking for another I dug ditches and planted flowers. If you want to work, you will always find it, it's this bullshit 'that job is below me' mindset that keeps them in the unemployment line (bludgers are a different kettle of fish)

THIS. Also, people are generally not seeing the full picture. Those who are unemployed in Australia are never going to be employed again. That's the reality of the situation. The "skilled migrant" visa system has been abused to the point where McDonald's and KFC are hiring immigrant workers on these visas to flip burgers. Why? Because they don't want to hire white Australians, only shitskins.

Those visas were intended to bring in only the best of the best for immigration; people that were needed because they had skills that were necessary, and they were only supposed to be hired if an Australian could not be found to do the job.

But McDonald's and KFC (among others, and how many more are doing it that haven't been caught?) were caught out using it to hire completely unskilled staff, so how far does it really go? The abos are such a tiny percentage of the Australian population as to be basically irrelevant. Yet the government has no problem with giving them ridiculously huge amounts of money… And then complaining about it afterwards, because they're a convenient scapegoat.

It's a classic attack; you create the "problem" (throwing money at abos) and then offer the "solution" (cashless welfare) but implementation is always skewed against whites.

Abos, rapefugees, any assorted shitskin or especially mudslime… They're free to rort the hell out of the welfare system, as long as they do it quietly, so as not to embarass the government. But if you're white and miss a single Centrelink appointment? Your benefits can and will be immediately cut off… Until you go to Centrelink and show them the medical certificate from your doctor. While the dindus are free to never turn up, never show any proof they applied for a single job, and never have their benefits stopped.

Note also that the true rate of legal immigration to Australia is directly tied to the job market; for every job listing on offer in Australia, an immigrant is let in to take the position.

Take a good look around you at every business you interact with from this point on, and you will notice that straight white men are persona non grata according to virtually every HR department… And note also that virtually every HR department is entirely staffed by women and shitskins.

And you honestly think that abos and immigrants will EVER have their benefits cut off? The Australian government is paying out $15 BILLION in welfare to foreign citizens. But every "welfare crackdown" is aimed at the (deliberately engineered) growing number of white aussies on welfare.

Source on McDonald's and KFC being caught out using 457 visas:
www.news.com.au/finance/work/careers/fast-food-chains-banned-from-using-457-visas/news-story/2ba694416a49044d1b0d0cae25812cc5

Source on $15 Billion spent on welfare for foreigners:
www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/budget-2017-foreign-citizens-get-15bn-in-welfare/news-story/03c2aa163a6177ced6dba4ed8d59cb0a?nk=d7dfe5e170567b7cdd12fbf8a922402c-1496278428

america already has EBT cards you paranoid faggots

the niggers here either buy groceries for someone and trade cash for half the value per dollar of grocery(rare) or what they usually do is buy a shit load of meat, sell that for a fraction MSRP to shitty restaurants and under the table restaurants that are only licensed for catering but they sell meals out of their house (their was a jamaican family I liked buying oxtail and jerk from) and wherever, then use that money to buy nigger shit

im not sure if pajeet and the abbos at centrelink are smart enough to do that, maybe theres an korean there that collects airline miles that will tell all the housos how to do it

(Heiled)

It's even easier/worse than that. I've literally SEEN — right in front of me in the checkout line — some filthy goblin looking spic "woman" not speak one fucking syllable of English, pay for the food with a welfare card, then IMMEDIATELY take the entire cart to the return section of the store.

The store cannot "chargeback" to a welfare card, so they have to pay them back in cash. That's how they scam the system within 30 minutes. No trying to find a buyer for restaurants, etc.

I've seen a negress with her pack of feral spawn at the checkout too. When the cashier tells the boon that she cannot pay for dog food with welfare money she mini-chimps out a bit………but then tells her little dayshawn niglet to "go grabba big pack o dat 80 puhcent chuck from doe meet coutna". You heard me right, the niggers are feeding their DOGS fucking ground goddamn beef and WE are paying for it.

I fucking PRAY for the economic collapse every single fucking day. The day the police can no longer respond to calls because they are overwhelmed or they simply walk off the job to go home to their families and it's time to balance the fucking scales.

why do companies do this? I have only ever seen it ruin them from the inside out. How do they force/encourage companies to commit suicide like this? I don't even believe "tax benefits" because ti does much more harm than good in the end.

I'm just going to throw this out there. I think a lot of you guys are looking short term and thinking it's a good thing because you feel this welfare card shit will help stop your abos and other shitskins from abusing the system.

It will not.

You need to start looking at the bigger picture. The way the landscape is being changed. The overall world we are being herded into unwittingly with every single small tiny imperceptable change. Changes such as this. ANY step towards a "cashless" society is a BAD thing. I mean that sincerely. You think you're getting a good deal, but that's just the Jew jewing you again. It will not stop the abuse (even a casual glance at other countries similar programs will prove that) and it eliminates cash from another facet of society. That facet (social welfare programs) may need to be genocided anyway, but until it does go completely away, it's still part of the landscape shift.

Stop thinking short term and start thinking long term. Get out ahead of the kikes. We already know what they want to do. We have a good idea of HOW they want to do it. So anything that looks like it may fit that plan needs to be resisted. That includes cashless anything.

Agreed. I'm getting really fed up with this shit, hopefully we can get some kind of viable democratic representation before it's too late

EEOC by the govt demands it. If you do ANY business with the govt they will REQUIRE you to have a quota of a certain amount of undesirables.

Then once you get a few militant negresses in HR, they begin to start selecting other boons to work there as well. Nobody can fire them, because it's either they scream 'raysis' and sue the company —- or the other HR monkeys protect them.

Plus the standard allotment of kikery eventually comes into play at the corporate level. Once a company is publically traded — it's game fucking over.

It's the same recipe EVERY SINGLE TIME and white people still cannot fucking grasp the fact that if you hire people that are NOT you, your company will eventually be taken over via the usual infiltration and subversion mechanism. That's why these fucking poisonous SJWs are so goddamn harmful.

People always mock and point and laugh at these batshit fuckers with their 'gender studies' degrees and other various academic nonsense studies, but the simple fact is that they are NOT perma-unemployed. They are worming their way into the corporate world. As "PR technicians" or "EEOC compliance officers" or all of the fucking bullshit positions specifically created to deal with the goddamn Jews and their mentally ill golems they create in college. Because companies are scared to death of losing shekels because some commercial of theirs features some unknown bullshit 'trigger' for these retarded brainwashed faggots and they then become the target of the latest "Cecil the Lion" internet SJW hit squad.

The SJWs are creating their very own self-licking ice cream cone that ensures they will be employed somewhere as either a tranny demi-kin faggot quota filler, or they will be employed to ensure that the company is "sensitive" enough to avoid some goddamn Jew lawyer's lawsuit charging that their policies aren't faggot-degenerate friendly enough.

Or they go into academia to help brainwash the next round of degenerate subversives for release into the world.

You just proven to be less human than a nigger. Seriously, you have no fucking heart if you feed your dog like it was a cat. I bet you fucking use a metal chain around your dog's neck (do you even have a dog?) and/or ignore your dog every time it wants to sleep with you.

Also, no self respecting person eats ground beef, that's real dog food.

What the fuck are you sperging about. You have no goddamn idea wtf I feed my animals.

The only people I've ever seen kvetch so much over a trivial point in a story is (((them))). How's the weather in Tel Aviv, schlomo?

But are the govt contracts worth running your business into the ground? I've never been in such a position so I don't know. Perhaps they see dollars and get tricked by the diversity myth.

Dog owner here, I cook all my dog's food at the same time I cook mine, It lasts for a week. You can find recipies online and prepare them in fifteen minutes.

I did this after my dog got horrible diarrhea all over my house after eating contaminated chink dogfood. It's never been healthier.

If he means feed your dog high quality shit he's 100% right, if he means don't feed your dog or some other fucked up shit he deserves to be hanged publically.

Nigger do you realize you live in a credit based society? Currencies of nations are all just varying (and interchangeable) interpretarions of the principle of credit.

Way to fucking wake up in 2017, fifty fucking years after cash stopped being relevant.

cash is still relevant and you'll fucking know it when it isn't

You have to understand that once it's publicly traded, and you get outside the original family that started the biz………..the people at the top don't give a flying fuck. It's all about the money and they all got themselves golden parachutes waiting for them if the biz goes down in flames.

It's all about the quarterly earnings statements and stock price. LEGALLY, a Chairman/board of directors is legally obliged to seek the highest amount of profit to give to their shareholders – and they use that flimsy legalese to do whatever it takes to get that profit graph continuing in an upward direction.

They WILL cut off their noses to spite their faces. Because it's not their nose. And it's not their face. They already have millions of $$$$$. They're already set.

but somehow
riteo champ, just because some people have fallen into the usury trap does not mean all have. You would be surprised how many people still use cash. haven't you ever heard the saying 'cash is king'? it's as relevant today as it ever was with people wanting to avoid paying the govt tax.

you sound like a history major telling people how quantum mechanics works.

What about the foreigner companies from oversea doing the business stuff with the govt?

so short term profits over long term growth? Some sucker CEO gets stuck holding the bag when the old cow won't give anymore milk?
How terrifying

those fucking mantits…

The US Gov can have any stipulations they want in their contracts. I have never seen any contracts with foreign companies contain language pertaining to foreign EEOC.

EEOC demands on US companies from US Gov are (((justified))) by saying that they are simply ensuring that when taxpayer money goes to a US company — that the US company is complying with 'civil rights legislation'. And the way that is demonstrated, according to kike lawyers that draw up the contracts, is to have EEOC quotas that can be audited and 'prove' that they aren't 'ebil and raysis'.

The US Gov likely wouldn't give a shit about any EEOC stuff at a foreign company. Unless it was a white country that refused to let in migrants. Then they could foreseeably try and pull that bullshit —- so that the business would cry about lost business opportunity and revenue to their home gov and that would put pressure on them to (((let in migrants)))).

That's how kikes roll……

Yes. You got it in a nutshell. Just as any politician doesn't give a fuck about the long term consequences to America —- all they care about is "that next election", so too do most shiteating CEOs not give a shit about the long term viability of their company. It's all about "muh corporate earnings statements" and that goddamn golden calf they worship at – the stock dividend payout.

The only exceptions I have seen are family owned businesses that still retain control of their corporate structure. Once your biz goes public, forget about that shit -→ You're a slave to the kikes now.

Maybe but isn't the people with disabilities business owners difficult to deal with? I heard they give the middle finger to (((them))) and are willing to drive their businesses with no survivors. I don't know if the rumour is true or false.

I don't understand that question……..clarify please?

Again, what? Honestly I can't understand what you're trying to ask.

Ok I chewed on it a bit and if I understand what you're asking:

"Are people with disabilities too difficult to deal with that most business owners won't want the hassle and will instead pass on a .gov contract — even if it means driving the business into the ground with no survivors?"

If that is what you mean, then people with disabilities segues into the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) legislation. The ADA requires that businesses make "reasonable accommodations" to facilitate a working environment where people with disabilities can perform their job functions.

The key word is 'reasonable'. Sometimes 'reasonable' is simply providing a sit/stand desk. Or having an employee's work space in an area that can allow a wheelchair to easily traverse. Sometimes, if an office drone, the business can decide that you teleworking from home is the best accommodation they can provide.

However, the ADA can not and does not FORCE a company to hire people that cannot perform the task to which they were hired to undertake. For example, the ADA cannot force a company to hire a retarded quadriplegic into an offshore underwater welder position.

Most companies are already required to comply with ADA laws, so EEOC doesn't really introduce anything new to that equation.

The Law specifically states:
as stated on eeoc.gov

I am unaware of any employers that would risk a govt financial genociding over something as stupid as a sit/stand desk. The fines and penalties are significantly more than what it would cost to comply with the law.

I could see a well-off buisness forgoing .gov contracts to avoid the bullshit EEOC stipulations and reporting, but ADA shit is universal and doesn't require the biz to be a govt contractor to hold them to that standard.

Jesus. Give 'em a round of applause, boys — it's these two kikes first day at JIDF headquarters. It doesn't get any more obvious and weak than this.

I might have a ton of money due to the stock market due to one of Trump's buddies.

I would be making 1 million dollars a year after taxes with a 0.02 Dividend rate.

Well then, user, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. And by wars, I mean the looming DOW correction. I've moved my assets out of the market and into a self-directed account once the 20k cherry was popped. No way I'm playing this game anymore.

I will explain later because I am busy ATM.

on reflection, the best way to solve the unemployment problem is to steal another abo generation and put all resident aliens on naru

>Maybe but isn't the people with disabilities business owners difficult to deal with?
I mean jews aren't able to force the business owner with the disabilities in Australia because they are distrustful toward the jews so attempting to force them to do what they want is difficult. Some business owners with disabilities are more than just happy to destroy their own business rather than to deal with the jews.

So I wonder if that is true or not.

There is no shortage of workers in this country at all.
The government HAS to import hundreds of thousands to increase GDP figures and prop up the housing bubble, otherwise the economy will collapse.
They only use this line to convince people like you that it's because of the lazy white working class, not the banks or reckless governments.

What I advocate for is buying rural land (which is cheap as fuck compared to even 1 bedroom apartments in capital cities), spending money on tools/weapons and working with other like-minded individuals to become self-sufficient.

I'm not saying to stop working, I'm saying to stop working for the government and by extension shitskins.

This guy is correct. The "why" is because the government demands it. Pic very fucking related.

As for why the businesses comply with these demands, he's right again. For the government contracts. You see, the government does not have to manage itself well, it just raises taxes instead. And sends armed thugs around to kidnap you and lock you up in a cage if you refuse to hand over the money it requires (taxes) to keep implementing its retarded agenda.

This is absolutely correct. There is no shortage of workers, as proven by the growing number of unemployed.
Also true, but only part of the equation. Since the White Australia policy was dropped, the official policy is the "Big Australia" policy; increasing the Australian population to 50 million is the government goal, and they want easily manipulated sub-80 IQ shitskins, because the kikes think those subhuman monkeys will be easier to manipulate into doing their bidding.

Of course, they're wrong. But their choices are very limited. It's either Whites, who are now starting to reawaken to the jewish question (as they always do after a while) or retarded, inbred sandniggers that are actually too stupid to be effectively manipulated into doing the kikes' bidding.

The Chinese are in it for themselves (and who can blame them for that?), so they're taking advantage of the situation and buying everything up that the kikes don't already control; the curry-munching pajeets are too fucking incompetent to do the jobs they're being put into (look at the falling productivity in businesses) and the Whites are either cucks aiding and abetting their own downfall (SJW's) or, increasingly, wising up to what's going on and looking for ways to subvert and combat the real enemy.

All in all, shit's going to be very interesting over the next few years.

Is this a problem that can be solved democratically?

I want off Mr. Bones wild ride

It won't happen because it will take the parties's power away and give the power to the people. It is a form of direct democracy. The Flux app that has been built entirely on the blockchain.

Enjoy yourself when you're cut off from buying food, taking a car, train, bus, or plane, and having a phone or internet connection because your government didn't like the fact that you visited Holla Forums ;-)

Keep in mind that the impossibility to withdraw cash makes the central banks the uncontrollable controller of the money value, amount etc. They would be able to impose negative interest rates, abolish the will to save money and force consumptions by all means.

As user 418996 said, if the government can control everything related to money they can control all your life. If there is any economic advantage on having a cashless economy, or even a social gain in reducing cash-related crime, the loss of liberty will undermine all the forces that started this madness in the first place.

You must not forget that the relative ease on using tecnology based payments depends are based on a very fragile infrastructure that could be easily corrupted/denied with precise phisical/virtual atacks. If your country ends up in a international conflict or dispute you can be sure that you'll be in trouble. Read about the recent economic meltdown that happened in Cyprus if you have any doubts in my words.

This bullshit would probably kill a lot of you first world country living bros anytime in the future.

It can also be the opposite and become a huge burden to the average citizen, making it keep up with what is being voted. The app would end up turning to a new way to shape people's lives as only those that are heavily politically active (paid or not) and those that have a lot of free time would really speak.

This kind of bullshit happen a lot in "socialist republics" where there is false sense of democracy because of the teoretically open elections but in reality the majority of the votes come from those related to the rulling party.

1, 7, 8, 10, 20

Is that wonder woman's mild mannered alter ego? God damn that's a substantial bust.

This is why I can't understand brits moving to Aus,they always pull this American style horseshit EBT/Foodstamps/SNAP stuff there first.

What's wrong with giving the unemployed money as a welfare check?

Treat people with dignity or you end up becoming a nanny state belittling people because they cannot find a job with workfare, bullshit schemes and fake money.

These people have not committed crimes they simply do not have a job.

Ultimately it keeps the society poor.

show me one space program that has done anything for mankind except put some satellites in space so murdoch can make more money selling fox sports and sky.

Because unemployed niggers that aren't hungry will never learn to work

wtf is metho

THIS

Im a burger

it's straight methanol that abos buy because they aren't allowed to buy actual drinks or they'll rape the kids again

fuck up cunt, you know shit

You guys probably know it as denatured alcohol, a mix of methyl and ethyl alcohols.
It's sold as methylated spirits in aus, or in abo speak, metho

I was taking the piss, brainlet

i think shit like isopropyl alcohol, rubbing/cleaning alcohol, spiritus, etc.

This plus they strain it through a bread loaf to get the blue colouring/flavour out, in order to make it palatable.
Some go blind from it so most normal people do not drink it and it's well stocked in new shitpostingland unlike our larger brethren country.

Nice to know that the government is speeding the genocide process up.