When discussing how we would form an ethnostate...

When discussing how we would form an ethnostate, many Holla Forumsacks say that they want to give free plane tickets to others to send them back to their ethnic homelands.
Here's the thing: they won't do it.

If a minority is in the United States in 2017, they have already had the chance to be exposed to nationalism. They have already been exposed to the "every homeland for themselves" arguments. Every single one of them, it was impossible to miss in the 2016 election.
They have chosen to stay. They have chosen to be an occupant of your nation. They are the foreign force, the modern version of Ottoman soldiers in Europe. What do you think needed to be done to get those Ottomans to leave? Because it sure as hell wasn't offering them a plane ticket home. They are your racial enemy who are hellbent on murdering you, your family, and your nation. Give them the same respect.

Make them second-class citizens. Unable to vote, and somewhat make them having children here less attractive (no more gibs, and why the hell not more taxes ?).
The idea is making them understand that, fine, they can work here, but they mainly work for the benefit of the white man. The only way to work for their people is to go back to shitcanistan.
Since they still have this tribal fraternity (that sadly the white man lacks), it may be very incentive for them to go back.

No, fuck off kike. Nobody wants the street littered with genetic filth. The answer is to kill them. Put a bullet through their skull and there will no longer be an issue.

… Or, you can start the race war. That's okay user, I won't prevent you from doing it. I thought your OP was about finding a political solution, but since you answered to your own question by yourself, why did you create a thread then ?

The same way the US ethnically cleansed the mexicans from Texas and other territories, it wasn't that violent.

Why are you so afraid of violence? They're fucking killing your family yet cucks want to do anything to not hurt the poor occupants.

Tough talk form some noodle-armed basement dweller on the internet.
You got anything to contribute or are you just here to shitpost?

At any rate, one of the reasons muds love living in western countries is the inherent freedom. They can do whatever primitive clan shit they want and get away with it much easier than in their own countries because any punishment our justice system comes up with is a pat on the wrist compared to the barbarism of their own people.

The west needs to create a two-class justice system that manages to discriminate between ethnicities so Muds are judged and punished accordingly. Right now it largely assumes that criminals can be reformed and integrated into society again, which is naive in the face of sub-80 IQ niggers and dune coons.

They live here because they're here to conquer it. How many fucking times does it need to be pounded into your dumb fucking brain?
More dodging the fact that killing occupants is the only way to get a foreign army off your land. Pathetic.

No they will exploit it for their gains?

That was after winning the war, chill.

I don't see you or any other of the he MUH GUNZ MUH FREEDUMB burgers do any kebab removal. Weird, huh.

At any rate, reported for trying to derail the thread.

Derailing my thread? Okay.

They love living in the west because they get free shit and at the same time, they have higher religious motive of establishing worldwide caliphate. Not some freedom bullshit. What the west needs to do is cut all aid to shitskins and expel them permanently, so they can die and kill themselves as they please. Shitskins are not a white man's burden. Go spread your lefty bullshit somewhere else, like reddit or some shit.

Okay I'm a nigger for not checking IDs. If your only acceptable solution is holocausting them all, why even make the thread? Just to play internet RWDS tough guy? Are you fucking 12?

To redpill people who believe in the "lets give them a planeticket home" obviously.

How yje fuck is what I said leftist? The idea is to make living in the west as much of a hassle to Muds as possible so they don't come here in the first place. This is the only viable short term approach because the day if the rope is about as feasible as the year if the Linux desktop, no matter how much Holla Forumsacks like to delude themselves

If you don't believe in DOTR then you might as well give up in politics entirely because it means YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE and will always keep losing. I don't even know why someone like you is on Holla Forums.

Unsurprisingly, when post-Trump nu-Holla Forums is all you know.

How to make them leave.
Here is the list.

Ftfy