Adam Sandler did nothing wrong. His early comedies are kino. You all laughed at them. I know you did

Adam Sandler did nothing wrong. His early comedies are kino. You all laughed at them. I know you did.

Happy Gilmore is literally the only film of his which is passable, even if it is just a superior Caddyshack. The rest are trash.

Wrong

Films like Click and Reign Over Me prove Sandler can act. He just doesn't want to.

Pixels is underrated.

this…fucking this

We were children you neckbearded retard.

I don't know why everybody ignores the fact he had sex with and impregnated Q*bert in that movie.

Little Nicky and Waterboy were pretty satisfying, and I actually kinda like Mr. Deeds. Anger Management just sorta pissed me off, and Click's plot can only occur because the dumbass remote starts doing shit on its own. Had he been given an actual universal remote, one that doesn't just start jumping around because "it thinks that's what you want" he simply would have been master of his reality and there would be no gay ass forced life lesson.

you haven't seen waterboy or click then

The remote doing things on its own was supposed to be like TiVo, which would automatically record things it thought you would like and I think fast forward through commercials.

He's a fat, despicable jew, and he will burn like the rest. His humor is lowest common denominator because he thinks that's what the goyim want. Well, he's right, but he's still fucked up.

Is that like a Gilmore girls prequel or smth?

Sure if rambling baby talk qualifies as kino

Shit b8.

Growns Ups 1&2 is the closest we have actually gotten to criticism of modernity and current year living, upbringing and technology's affect on our lives, thus reimagining Uncle Ted's dystopia but in shown in a very "fun" and jovile setting of nice woods, waterparks and a small nice little village.

However, the story's backdrop is a very sad but effective message of the friends getting together because of a friends death, bringing their kids with them shows a clear vision into what exactly Adam Sandler is criticizing, the amount of knowledge missing, the amount of exploration and sense of adventure and creativeness stifled in today's youth who don't live outside anymore. And this sort of criticism is in turn methaforically told via the basketball-match with Colin Quinn where two men relive the past and one of them can't let go of it. And while it might have been a temporary win for Colin Quinn and his kid (representing the past) it's obvious that Sandler&his kid (representing the technological future) were the better ones. So in turn it tells us that the white working-class and middle-class is a thing of the past, especially if you try and stay in the past. You will either submit to the (((future))) or see the world pass you by.

Kys Armond

No yeah I get that, but that aspect is the flimsy achilles heel that makes the life lesson feel forced and gay. Still a decent movie I guess. I just don't care for the moral of the story much.

Punch Drunk Love is the only real acting performance he ever gave. Everything else especially Funny People was forced steamy shit.

Just finished Waterboy, still fun. Going to watch Ridiculous 6 right now.

>Colin Quinn and his kid (representing the past) it's obvious that Sandler&his kid (representing the technological future) were the better ones. So in turn it tells us that the white working-class and middle-class is a thing of the past, especially if you try and stay in the past. You will either submit to the (((future))) or see the world pass you by.

Little Nicky is underrated.

He always came off creepy, like a weird sexual predator. I wouldn’t be surprised if he assaulted women on set.

Little Nicky is kino.

I still do. His 90's comedies are hysterical comedykino. Same with his first two albums What the hell happened to me? and They're all gonna laugh at you!

You. You were a child. Fucking millennial.

Big brain

Small brain

Okay Ridiculous 6 was shit. I am going to shower and then watch The Cobbler

who let you online grandpa?

Cobbler's pretty good considering it's an Adam Sandler movie.

You have the taste of Armond White who liked that shit and is a shit tasting nigger

that's my boy was actually not even that shitty if you take it for what it is

I genuinely enjoyed Eight Crazy Nights.

Stop it Adam

no

Holy shit The Cobbler is terrible. I am supposed to feel sorry for the poor jew because reasons while he exploits and abuses the stupid goyim for reasons.

Armond White has kino taste.

Mike Bigcocklasa already BTFO him while you were still browsing reddit

I actually liked little nicky, his other ones not as much though

You should be dragged out into the street and shot.

No he doesn't as evidence by him liking Jack and Jill the Cobbler, Justice League, Grown ups, Indy 4, Transformers 2 and hating on films that are legit kino

if I had adam sandler money I dont really see how I wouldnt produce awful movies I hire friends to be in, especially considering morons still go to see them for some reason

Water Boy is when it all started to go down hill, most of 8ch's visitors probably aren't old enough to appreciate his older stuff.

kek

His crossover with Seth Rogen was surprisingly swell.

It's a masterpiece compared to Lena Duhman fucking a hobo film.

fixed

Agreed, its a slight oversight to an otherwise perfect comic. What's the font so I can edit it?

Really fam?

51st dates is probably his best films. I did watch Little Nicky with my family and cousins and etc for Thanksgiving once. It was kinda awkward when the gay crossdresser scene came on.

Is this the evolution of the librul "did you know Hitler also had opinions" false equivalency meme? It's funny how you've gone from comparing your opposition to nazis to comparing them with librul sjws. Times sure have changed, huh? You goons are now worse than Hitler in the public eye.

That cough at 0:05.

Is that the point?

the only reason he has a career is because he is jewish

The only reason he is fucking "relevant" is because he's Jewish

Even at his peak on SNL, he was mediocre at best. He has a fucking star on the HollyJew walk of fame. Did he do anything to deserve that star? Fuck no, he didn't do jack shit, he had a mediocre run as a comedian and then a complete failure of a run as a film maker. If Adam Sandler isn't solid proof that Jews have formed a nepotistic entertainment cartel in Hollywood I don't know what is

It's true. Fuck jews. I bring brendan up because Sandler was the worst part about Airheads.

Justice League is kino tbh

you know why punch drunk love is good? because it's not an adam sandler movie

user, pls.

Who the fuck would stare-rape her?

Stone Cold Steve Austin calling Nelly a Nigger WITH the hard -er was maybe the best moment in cinema.

OP took special education

Go back to reddit and take your shit taste with you.

While I did enjoy Little Nicky when I was 12, like everyone else, there's something repulsive about Sandler. He seems like the kind of man to torture small animals in his free time.

Actually, being a jew, he probably rapes young children.

Well didn't he stop writing them after Mr Deeds? I figured they got shitty because he got too lazy and rich to write them anymore.

Most of the people here probably weren't even born when he made decent stuff.