Holla Forums's greatest ally

This place is a fucking joke.

COVFEFE
COVFEFE
COVFEFE
COVFEFE
COVFEFE

Suppressing this discussion has done more to hurt white nationalism than can be expected from anyone who isn't a shill.

I agree

we don't need three threads

There's nothing wrong with visiting the Western Wall

Wew

Fucking wew.

Jews have too big of an influence in congress for that not to happen.
Still culturally Trump will be a positive influence and absolutely crucial to unfucking yourselves. Wall or not.

He's the first sitting US president to ever do so. His level of kikery is unprecedented.

???

All US presidents do it. I couldn't care about the timing. Give me some actual kikery he does. But what I see is finally unfucking at least some of your burger universities, which is very good.
If you want to talk of his bad movies, the saudi one is conflicting, since Saudis sided with Hillary and are generally the other side of the cancer coin in burgerland when compared to jews.
Yet all that impresses you is MUH WALL KISS. not the 100 million dollar arms deal with what amounts to the largest exporters of terrorism in the region.
If anything kissing 10 walls would have been better than that arms deal.

Holla Forums has alway been pro-Western Wall.

TRUMB TOUGGED A WALL - BOL BTFO

OW WILL THEY EBER RECOBER xDDDD :DDDD

elaborate

This is just shills starting threads, and other shills agreeing with the threadstarting shill.

We can't talk pros/cons of Trump - because brown people, cucks and jews are not capable, AND REFUSE, to argue in good faith.

Since Trump is a white man - he must be torn down. Even if Trump were giving free money to AIDS-ridden niggers and openly sucking jewish cock - the "Left" or (((LEFT))) will not allow anyone other than one of theirs in power without attempting to tear them down.

TLDR. You subhuman non whites aren't fooling anyone with these threads or posts.

There was/is no alternative to Trump until the Day of The Rope. You Leftyshills don't understand that if you don't sit at the table with Trump and admit your policies and and agenda is trash and is harmful to white Americans - well, it's DOTR time and Civil War Electric Boogaloo kicks and and NONE of you soft-bellied commie sympathizers get out alive, along with your families and friends.

Do you think we have been making lists for "fun" and "lulz"?????? This lists and your names will never die, they are on so many different websites, hosts and archives that your names will ALWAYS be associated with traitors. And you faggots hang first, even before the kikes.

So keep making these threads, we go stronger everyday.

The President visiting the Western Wall is a perfectly natural thing.

mead awaits you in the tavern

Indeed. I'd go so far as to say it takes real balls to visit the Western Wall. It shows that Trump is a real alpha male.

we forgot chess is a kike'd game

The gig's up, shill

you aren't who I thought you were, carry on faggot

wtf i should have voted for Jeb!

Wrong.

K
People Rebel

FAKE AND GAY

I am enjoying this constant stream of entertainment from Holla Forums infiltration, keep it coming cucks

Reminder that Trump does absurd lip service like this shit all the time
Have some patience and see what happens. If he's shit, he was still our best option in 2016 and we'll keep redpilling like we always do, if he turns out to be good, we'll be even stronger.

Democracy isn't real you faggot dehumanize yourself to face bloodshed

Why do you have to post your butthurt everywhere on the internet? Can't you just be mad offline?

You will never be as assblasted as the average goon

during the election it was shilling, now that he's elected criticizing Trump is fair play.. not everybody wants to make this adjustment

I am personally done with him, he disappointed me

Thanks for outing your self as a leftist shill.

We can't talk pros/cons about Trump because faggots on this board will autistically screech SHILL SHILL SHILL anytime anyone says anything negative about MUH GOD EMPEROR. Reddit has completely ruined this place.

Cover all the angles? good.
fuck off

I don't want Trump impeached. I want him to stop capitulating to kikes at every possible chance. Sorry that I don't think Israel is BASED.

That's fine.
Most of the so called criticism is literally impeach the man.
That's not so fine.

fucking calling trump a kike shills for years
and now there are actually enough shills to shill eachother

reminds me of 4 Holla Forums so many years ago
trolls trolling trolls in an ocean of piss