IT ENDS TONIGHT

We all know that Arthur is no longer culturally relevant, his 15 minutes of fame have long passed. However, be it as it may, I happen to have a collection of rather interesting quotes from his Facebook account that have not yet been spread as far as they should be. Some of these things might be of particular interest to his current, and or, future employers. Or at the very least, we can destroy what little is left of his reputation and good name.

I know that there are plenty of people more deserving of this treatment than him, people with more relevancy, people with real power, people who pose a direct threat to the white race instead of impotently whining about how terrible it is that white men continue to survive and prosper. But, I got all this dirt on this specific chink and I figure I should share it with you guys.

And of course, it always fun to watch a wannabe who'll never be accepted as part of the neoliberal elite, take off his mask and show the world just what our enemy is like deep inside when he can speak his mind without fear of scaring the goyim. It's a rare opportunity to show the normies just what these creatures are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang
imgur.com/a/6aUmR
dropmefiles.com/xeg0H
espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/profile/26285/Arthur-Chu?simplesite=acc9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Typical chike.

Thank God. Gas the gooks along with the rest of the shitskins.

And that's all I have for now. See if you can help spread the more incriminating parts to places where he would not want it. I'm trying to do whatever I can, but I've never been good at this kind of thing before, I'm sure than anons here are far more experienced than I. I'd suggest finding out how to contact his employers and make sure that they know as much about him as is available to the general public.

Wew a chink that shit talks the white men despite living in a country built by white men.

Yeah fuck this guy and anyone who is involved with Crash Override Network. Seriously. I managed to stay in the dark about GG for nearly 2 years until I was invited to a small gaming convention and was faced with the SJW take over of the industry. One of his lackeys (Tanya "Cypher Of Tyr" of GaymerX) was giving a presentation on internet security and during the question and answer part, some girl was afraid of even speaking the words "gamer-gate" out loud. So that got me interested right away! And down the rabbit hole I went. Then when the CON chat logs were leaked, I burned with a passion of disgust to know these people were in contact with suppliers of CP and had ties to lefty organizations. Hell, the pedogate investigation could have kicked off months earlier centered around these folks as a start. And a final fuck you Chu for blocking me on twitter for saying Settlers of Catan is a board game with a random map that does not represent historical events of the Western world.

Good to know a lot of these posts might be of interest to authorities, since Chu is taking stances that undermine the security of the US.

And he's going to move to another country that was founded by a white man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang

There's no escaping us.

He's a ugly even for an asian so he's probably just projecting. No EMT is going to feel anything when they're collecting his head chunks from a cheap motel bathroom.

Good luck escaping the CIA and the rest of the alphabet agencies when if the war ever happens.

;^)

562-229-2712 his phone is up and voicemail on. Just dial *67 before dialing to hide your number, don't leave death threats or the police can be contacted and request your info from a phone company. Ive been leaving ching chong chinamen parody voice messages

I remember this faggot from ME2 forums. Anyone got those caps?

I kind of feel like he needs to be taught a lesson but it would also feel kind of petty and empty like stepping on an ant

Pretty sure this guy is made fun of by literally everyone. I don't think he has any real life friends and his documentary about himself was panned by his own home town who think he's a freak.

What we need to do, is teach the normies about what the neoliberal elitists truly are. These creatures do a good job of hiding their true motives, pretending to care about the working man, pretending to value hard work, etc. Arthur Chu is a rare example of one of their number who took off his mask, show him to the normies, they'll learn a lot from this. It's not about harming him, he's practically dead already, it's about using his failure as a teaching moment, to redpill the normies about the true nature of the acolytes of Moloch.

Send him embed related.

It's frustrating to see him post this shit but you have to remember he's completely obsessed and the power in the situation doesn't lie with him, if you managed to get a good smear on him online it would be like a dagger in his angry gook heart. Even if you think you'd inject him with drain cleaner until he melts it wouldn't be as much of a torture to this kind of worthless egomaniac.

Yeah like all of these creeps they are their own worst enemy, and they can't help but volunteer information that should be gathered and paraded in front of normalfags. You could make an attack page against him constructed entirely out of shit he wrote himself and no court in the world could make you take it down.

Great memes never die.

Notice how the majority of his 'friends' are Jews?

he's a poster child for how "model minorities" are actually just all insidious snakes more harmful than the most violent rape ape and how just being born in the west doesn't change what you really are

It's pretty obvious the guy has a small penis and the girl he like chose a white guy.
He is no different to those white men who rant about niggers non stop.

it is different because niggers really fucking suck and complaining about niggers is not sanctioned by the establishment

Who is this guy again?

This, he got cucked by a white guy. That's the only explanation for his obsession with hating white folks.

Really makes you think. I'm too paranoid for that shit and all I have is a couple of right-wing books and Hitler pictures.

If we could at least get pic related to spread far and wide we'd be doing some good. These are all from his private Facebook account that is supposed to be friends only, it's original content that has not made the rounds yet.

imgur.com/a/6aUmR

Where should I post it to make sure it is seen?

He truly is a gift that keeps on giving.

Traitors will hang on the Day of the Rope. All of them.

How do I get this spread around?

dropmefiles.com/xeg0H

espeakers.com/marketplace/v3#/profile/26285/Arthur-Chu?simplesite=acc9

Hey, the other game show faggot threatened Barron Trump. What's in their water?

Asian SJWs piss me off more than any other group. It's because they actually have high IQ and are successful, but know they can advance themselves further by employing the victim rhetoric. At least with blacks or spics the idea can be rationalized, but Asians are the among the most successful groups and still will claim they are oppressed and underprivileged. Sickening.

Don't bother. While it's great fanfic, it doesn't mean shit if you cannot confirm it.

GamerGate is over. Go away back to your containment thread with the other trannies and pedos.

Funny how this tripe pops up right when he's pushing for a new diversity speaking career. Shill elsewhere Chu.

And what would be a good way to confirm it while still staying anonymous?

Well, good. I don't think he's going to have a problem with that anyways ugly looking down syndrome gook

Now we see yet another example of why the White House has a problem with these rats.

i have seen this happen more times than i can count at the various intellectual/lefty shitholes i still frequent (for research purposes) since trumps election. it is scary and hilarious at the same time. and half the time it's from actual white people, which was the final redpill for me that mass brainwashing is absolutely real.

Problem is, I don't want Arthur Chu and his friends to find their rat, I want to keep myself in a position where I can get more incriminating information. I got some REALLY juicy stuff about some no name jewish nobody that no one will ever give a damn about, could probably fuck up his career real good, if only anybody cared who he was.

How many of them are really white? I'm talking about the true believers, the unsavable, how many of them are educated white intellectuals that are out to destroy the white race? If you pay closer attention you'll notice that most of them are jewish, and the ones that are probably not nearly as dedicated as they sound. They profess hatred of their own race as a defense mechanism, virtue signaling, to get ahead in a system that wants their race dead, their treason is fueled entirely by nihilism and short term convenience, when the race war starts they will learn pretty quick that they cannot trust their jewish friends and they defect to the other side just as fast as they did in their freshman year of college when they first learned that you need to shit upon the graves of your ancestors in order to get an A in the sociology class. They are useful idiots, truly, but don't forget that they are idiots and are not truly useful to anybody, not to us and not to our enemies either. They have an army of loyal white golems for now, but there is no loyalty from traitors and half their army is white race traitors.