Troll Emperor

This might be a brilliant bait. The POTUS with his highly scrutinized twitter account and team of social media drones is unlikely to leave something like this up for more than a few minutes without fixing it. It's been up well over two hours now.

The reaction from most people is obvious. Endless screeching about how dumb he is. Endless normie memes about how a typo is incontrovertible proof of incompetency. This will be all over the MSM tomorrow. People are already selling T-shirts of it (twitter.com/andyjuett/status/869779685655195648). It will be his most-liked tweet of all time. I wouldn't be surprised if it entered the cultural lexicon. Total mistake, right?

So what's the point of deliberately doing this? To demonstrate (again) just how ridiculous his opponents and detractors are. There are much more important things to pay attention to in the world right now, but everyone will be focusing on a fucking typo for days.

Libtards screech no matter what he does, so this is no different for them. But for the cohort of reasonable people who are still on the fence about Trump, it will make them move a little further in the opposite direction from the hooting primates.

What's the downside for Trump? Like I said, he's roundly mocked no matter what. I doubt he'll even address the mistake, and might not even remove the tweet. He could even use it as ammunition weeks or months later to show his sense of humor and willingness to laugh at himself, which humanizes him a little bit more.

I could be completely wrong, but knowing how much of a top-tier troll this guy has been, I'm inclined to think this was deliberate.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

One more thing - it's got an ironic joke built right in. The tweet references the negative media coverage he's endured. Guess how the media is going to cover this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
gematrix.org/?word=covfefe
archive.fo/jR4Mn
education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele023.html
rt.com/news/389663-china-us-warship-warning/
sputniknews.com/business/201705151053633538-silk-road-china-russia/
rt.com/news/388285-china-silk-road-forum/
rt.com/business/388404-jack-ma-belt-road-initiative/
rt.com/shows/rt-interview/389163-philippines-duterte-interview/
rt.com/news/389452-duterte-isis-philippines-martial-law/
sputniknews.com/military/201704291053144101-Pyongyang-threatens-to-punish-jerusalem/
sputniknews.com/politics/201704161052693566-north-korea-russia-us-sanctions/
rt.com/news/385039-russia-warns-us-north-korea/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/putin-russia-turkey-recovery-process-complete-170503132739657.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/04/horror-in-syria-alleged-chemical-weapons-attack-followed-by-strike-on-hospital/amp/
breitbart.com/news/us-syria-is-burning-bodies-to-hide-proof-of-mass-killings/
ndtv.com/india-news/us-india-to-revive-new-silk-road-to-counter-chinas-belt-and-road-obor-project-1697632
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html
rt.com/business/389712-russia-iran-oil-goods/
rt.com/news/389689-iran-ballistic-missiles-trump/
rt.com/news/366871-russia-iran-weapons-delivery/
rt.com/uk/389694-libya-abedi-lifg-cameron/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18P202
rt.com/uk/390144-surveillance-terrorism-prevent-un/
breitbart.com/news/merkel-warns-us-britain-no-longer-reliable-partners/
breitbart.com/news/trump-repeats-criticism-of-germany-merkel-stands-by-stance/
thegoldwater.com/news/3259-After-Being-Upset-with-the-U-S-and-UK-Merkel-Pivots-to-Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben-David

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serket
egyptian-witchcraft.com/amulet-of-the-tet-djed/
archive.is/XBcHJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
**grahamhancock.com/moses-akhenaten-same-person-osman/
jbvideos.ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trend setter in chief.

Feel free to repost that in the thread that's up:

Remember that today Kek ordained chess as a meme as seen here: which was also brought to us by the magic of a typo.
- and many more substantiating that GET's significance.

Or just combine my post with your post. A miracle of two typos took place within the same 24 hours.

consider suicide

LOL. Nice spin. It must suck having to do PR work for a literal retard.

Why couldn't he have typo'd "covpepe" instead

Too obvious.

Nothing is stopping you from memeing Fefe into existence though. French Pepe?

A fefe is a homemade pocket pussy. I'm not joking, look it up.

What it's like to be eternally ass ravaged?

we dont need three threads

I think you're right OP, on grounds that he's had plenty of typos in the past which he deleted pretty promptly, why leave this one up?

fefe is an old meme

High-res™

Well crafted OC. Much respect to whoever made it.

why the fuck is this trending its a fucking type he misstyped on his phone?

Normalfags are jumping on it because they think it's a chance to stick it to Trump when really it's giving us a chance to make memes. Making instant OC like this is enough to take their weak smiles off their faces and go back to being triggered.

cut your fucking head off with high-poundage fishing line

=C= =O= =V= =F= =E= =F= =E=
3 15 22 5 6 5 6

Anyone taking anything from this?
Dates? Coordinates?

March 15 could reference the ides of march.
Or bible numbers.

To be fair it is actually pretty funny.

No it isn't.

Trump is doing 10,000,000D chess, and Kek confirmed it.

It shows how petty and childish they are. Can you imagine giving a shit if Hillary or Bernie posted some typo on twitter? They're jumping up and down clapping their hands with glee thinking "Drumpfkins have been BTFO for sure this time" while we're just kind of chuckling at it.

(checked)
They are so obsessed with the idea of "Drumpf being so stoopid" that they are grasping at straws every chance they get.

gematrix.org/?word=covfefe

This
It's our signal, it's time fore FeFe to go mainstream as the new Pepe
Post your rare FeFe's

Gematria has always provided humorous if not interesting results to certain words and phrases, but "dont sacrifice babies to molech" and "bring it on illuminati" from this covfefe phrase I must admit is quite a lot of both.

It isn't just trending, every single one of those retarded news organizations wrote articles about it, even in Europe.
They must be really thirsty right now.

Add the numerals together to make 62 - a number Freud feared.

Top kek

what did he literally mean by this?

I solved it boys! "Despite the constant negative press deliberate disinformation"
What do i win?

wtf i hate armchair psychology now

It's all they're talking about already.
Truly a master of the game.

Missed the first post, eh?

Even if it wasn't intentional, the reaction to it and the desperate need to try and make it some kind of big deal and rub it in his face shows that libtards and their (((handlers))) are fucking panicking because their Russian Hacking narrative disappeared like a fart in the wind. It's a fucking tweet, not an executive order or an official document. This is "grab her by the pussy" all over again, and in a few weeks, they'll be trying something new when Trump sneezes or he orders pineapple on his pizza.

They have no means to attack him politically because, as it turns out, he's actually pretty good at being President. So all they have left is to flip their shit over twitter.

26 could refer to the amount of letters in the alphabet. Something to decipher regarding the Latin alphabet.

Trump could have just signed an executive order to give all journalists a one way helicoptor ride and the dumb fucks would be too distracted by Trump's tweet typo to notice the EO.

not real dubs unlike your post

Yes, it is.

777 68, checked!

I love this man

Also had a chuckle at

Because lefty faggots are desperate for anything they can attack Trump for. Even if it's fucking nothing and makes them look petty and stupid.

COVFEFE SHADILAY

german underground antarctic base

Jesus fucking christ, he must have been laughing his ass off.

Exactly. Paris Climate withdrawal today?

oh wow I can't even

Checked.

I-do li-ke so-me mo-re
COVFEFE

He responded much sooner that I thought, but made a little joke about it like I said.

Nice dubs, already confirmed. archive.fo/jR4Mn

He left the first tweet up for 4 hours, no way that was an accident. It's quite possible it really was a typo, but after accidentally hitting submit Trump looked at it sitting there in his timeline and just cracked up, leaving it there because he thought it was funny. Were I POTUS I'd definitely be doing things like that.

By the Great Orb of T'kketh!

And then there's these faggots

That's actually kinda funny.

I like how they say their full twitter handles, like when two aliens in a movie are trying to sound inconspicuous.

Real talk.

This is gonna link back to an ancient God, right?

well at least he's honest

wat

They jump on a typo like it's some big thing, but when King Nigger made a stuttering jackass of himself while shamelessly shilling for his preferred replacement, all you heard was crickets.

Really activates my almonds.

Adam Carolla was always better than Jimmy Kimmel.

Trolling softly.

It was posted in the other thread that the translate was fake.

Orders from the Emperor himself. Mobilizing for highest levels of alertness.

Please

Now that the Russia conspiracy theory is buried, Trump can go on the offensive again.

This is such a good move by Trump, it's showing liberals are more concerned with a typo by Trump in a Tweet than climate change, one of their core beliefs. And the day before, Kathy Griffin goes full ISIS and releases media about beheading a world leader.

There are two ways to make Covfefe from the periodic table. Pic related.

What buried the Russia conspiracy? I thought they were still clinging to that.

shit fixed my typo. Time to be swarmed by liberals.

Silly, you're supposed to keep adding all numbers together till you get a single digit. The real total is 8.

march 15-22 5656

carbon iron vanadium is a result of white cast iron.
Is he saying despite negative press, white supremacy is still iron strong?

I don't know. These elements would make either CFe2OV or CoFe2V, though.

education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele023.html
Vanadium is corrosion resistant and is sometimes used to make special tubes and pipes for the chemical industry. Vanadium also does not easily absorb neutrons and has some applications in the nuclear power industry. A thin layer of vanadium is used to bond titanium to steel.

Nearly 80% of the vanadium produced is used to make ferrovanadium or as an additive to steel. Ferrovanadium is a strong, shock resistant and corrosion resistant alloy of iron containing between 1% and 6% vanadium. Ferrovanadium and vanadium-steel alloys are used to make such things as axles, crankshafts and gears for cars, parts of jet engines, springs and cutting tools.

We Nazi scientists now

When converting the Jewish calendar to the Gregorian calendar, the thrid month is Sivan. So, Sivan 15-22 5656 leds to Wednesday May 27- Wednesday June 3 1896. What happen then?

I made a thing

May 28th was the end of a week long massive tornado outbreak in [spoiler]St Louis[/Spoiler].

Hi halfchan faggot. I'll be friendly and inform you that here you add two asterisks around what you want to spoiler.

Lurk more, halffriend.

It's those Jews and their diabolical weather machines!

Or perhaps it is just a typo and he is owning it up instead of deleting it. Not everything is muh 8D chess.

welcome to the joke
population: not you

I'm looking forward to seeing how many conservatives name their first child Covfefe.

*thanks*

Could very well be. The effect I described is real whether intentional or not.

A frog is not a toad, dipshit.

When all else fails fricking COVFEFE

Trump is the master of memes

>libcucks fucking scrambling to figure it out

I know this par for the course for them, but it never ceases to amaze and amuse me

IT's REAL. Oh god what the fuck guys.

you mad?

Keep it with the typo. Any leftist that whined about the typo of a typo in your meme would be making a mockery out of themselves.

this is TWO SCOOPS-tier
fucking hell

You'll have to explain that reference to me.

Topkek! A fucking legend!

I like it.

Didn't you mean Top Tet?

some press dinner where Trump got a special-ordered dessert, CNN actually ran a headline saying "Trump gets two scoops, everyone else one"
they're like a bunch of whiny kids at this point

They're just mad they can't covfefe properly.

wait, why did Freud hate 62?

(chekt)

Ferrovanadium is an additive to steel

HOLY SHIT

JUNE 4, 1896
FORD RELEASES ITS FIRST 4-WHEEL AUTOMOBILE
June 4 – The Ford Quadricycle, the first Ford vehicle ever developed, is completed, eventually leading Henry Ford to build the empire that "put America on wheels".

WE'RE BACK IN THE DRIVERS SEAT BOYS

It's how desperate they are.

Wasn't there a candy called that? Vague memory perhaps from the Bernstein… of shit that was Toffefe.

Uh, guise…

This is just more pruf that the Manjela effekt is real.

That'd be toffy or toffee

I remember when toffee was spelt taffy

Toffee=/=Taffy

no those are laffy-taffys, taffys look like this they taste the same as toffee

Candy is probably the most overrated food on the planet.

10 seconds of google and you'd know it's true. At least to a degree.

Holy fuck head over to the calculator and see for yourselves. It's actually real. Wat?

Taffer.

I'm convinced this was intentional just because of people like this.

Those digits.

Also:
(2+7+2+3)(2+6)(2+6)

Obviously doesn't know that Trump doesn't drink. Who else other than kikes would pay these people?

Who the fuck cares. Trump is not helping us….like at all, quite the opposite really.

Now this is political shitposting I can get behind.

Trump got em good, GNOME what I'm sayin'?

HON HON LE PEPEI, they still have a chance, send them meme magic.

Anyone looking for a good jewish last name for their troll accounts, there it is.
It's almost Shekelgrabberstein, but real.

Grabinski is probably just Polish

Trump just tricked every fucking leftist in the world into shouting 1488 over and over.

Numerical decomposition like that is a "magick" technique to hide an intention or a sigil into something seemingly innocuous. It's essentially like a pointer in C, except for thoughtforms. This ruse goes deep.

(checked)
I love that second pic

You are a delusional fucking moron. You win the gold metal in the retard Olympics for mental gymnastics.

Looney Coons

confirmed shills

Can we get some covfefe MAGA hats?

Notice the psychological projection as well. When you insult someone without tying it to an objective fact about them, you reach into your own subconscious and drag up something you fear might be or become true about yourself. For this guy, that fear is being fat, alone, and self-loathed.

It's a little different if you call someone what they literally are (e.g. calling a fat person fat). But, most of the time people use insults not based on objective reality; their words become a little window into their soul.

"BenDavid" sounds only jewish.

sounds alot like shadilay?

So….am I supposed to like Trump or dislike him? Because I'm finding it hard to follow who's shilling who anymore…

I'm NatSoc/white nationalist, and I'm not buying into all this childish 4D chess & kek bullshit being tossed around, I make my decisions on the evidence at hand, and the evidence currently tells me Trump is the most aggressive kike puppet the world has seen.

I've been trying to keep up on how the allies/axis have been aligning.

China warns USA.

rt.com/news/389663-china-us-warship-warning/

China & Russia moving forward with new economic order, leaving USA's new world order behind.

sputniknews.com/business/201705151053633538-silk-road-china-russia/

rt.com/news/388285-china-silk-road-forum/

rt.com/business/388404-jack-ma-belt-road-initiative/

Duterte is not with the USA.

rt.com/shows/rt-interview/389163-philippines-duterte-interview/

This is what you get for dumping the USA.

rt.com/news/389452-duterte-isis-philippines-martial-law/

DPRK threatens everygoys greatest allies!

sputniknews.com/military/201704291053144101-Pyongyang-threatens-to-punish-jerusalem/

Russia is not friends with USA, not even with Trump as president.

sputniknews.com/politics/201704161052693566-north-korea-russia-us-sanctions/

rt.com/news/385039-russia-warns-us-north-korea/

Russia is making new Middle Eastern friends in Turkey.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/putin-russia-turkey-recovery-process-complete-170503132739657.html

ASSAD IS LITERALLY HITLER

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/04/horror-in-syria-alleged-chemical-weapons-attack-followed-by-strike-on-hospital/amp/

breitbart.com/news/us-syria-is-burning-bodies-to-hide-proof-of-mass-killings/

USA wants friendship with India to counter silk road project.

ndtv.com/india-news/us-india-to-revive-new-silk-road-to-counter-chinas-belt-and-road-obor-project-1697632

Saudis buy more arms.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-sale-arab-nato-gulf-states-a7741836.html

Iran and Russia get closer.

rt.com/business/389712-russia-iran-oil-goods/

Iran prepares.

rt.com/news/389689-iran-ballistic-missiles-trump/

rt.com/news/366871-russia-iran-weapons-delivery/

England jews deserve what they get.

rt.com/uk/389694-libya-abedi-lifg-cameron/

England - police state

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18P202

rt.com/uk/390144-surveillance-terrorism-prevent-un/

I haven't added the current falling out with the EU and USA.

breitbart.com/news/merkel-warns-us-britain-no-longer-reliable-partners/

breitbart.com/news/trump-repeats-criticism-of-germany-merkel-stands-by-stance/

thegoldwater.com/news/3259-After-Being-Upset-with-the-U-S-and-UK-Merkel-Pivots-to-Asia

As of right now it's looking like England & UK are the ZOG, just like how it's always been. I'm unsure of Europe's actual intentions and motivation concerning (((them))). Budding EU relations with Russia has got my alarm bells ringing.

Trump bombing Syria and threatening NK/Iran tells me where he stands.

Look at the evidence, not some imagined 'coded' msg. What ate you all stupid?

This guy is literally sitting there f5ing like a motherfucker.

gnoming is serious business m80

ok now THIS is botposting.

fugg, forgot to quote post

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben-David
I know, jewipedia.

That's jew as fuck.

There's always a botposter every time a thread gets too popular just hide and report

The popularity of this "mistake" gives the President's followers a new catch phrase they can use to infuriate the Left even more, because it's nonsensical and the Left hates, hates, hates things it doesn't understand.
This man is a fucking legend.

Good point. Also, they want it to be a big embarrassment for him, so when his supporters roll with it and take it in good humor it will be even more infuriating.

Holy fuck you idiots are dedicated.

He meant to type 'coverage'. JIDF and the military 'meme' division are working overtime on this one.

pull up twitter on your phone, type in covfefe and hit the tweet button, then tell me that it was a accident. The buttons are too far apart

This is why we need to get rid of twitter. Pathetic losers like this that post 9000x a day shouldn't be given a platform to spew their crap.

One of the major problems with normies using the internet is that it lets them feel like anybody give a shit what they think.

And the biggest news of the day is Kathy Griffen stupidity? What are we fucking 12 that are actually affected by what some D-list celebrity does to thrust herself back into a failing spotlight?

I'd rather they spend all their time on twitter than being actually productive against us.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a cucked faggot that uses twitter, faceberg or jewtube, I don't use DuckDuckJew, Jewgle, or bing. Sort yourself out cock throttler.

Kek what the fuck? Why do alternate world lines spell shit differently?

Dubs confirm.

These people need a hobby or something

SHUT IT DOWN

Covert fart Expansion Squared
COVFEFE

You've been cropdusted.

She help up a lookalike of the severed heard of our president, which then caused his youngest son great distress. That absolutely requires our attention.

I can see it happen if it was on a phone.

PRAAAIIIISEEE KEK

(fobbed)
Cease thy hiding craven! I shall spy thee ere long!

What did he mean by this?

C O V F E F E

C an't
O y
V ey
F orever,
E xpect
F inal
E xtermination

Most people should not be taught to read or write.

Because when the guy you hate makes a spelling error it's always worse than when your party has one of it's own killed in a poor attempt at covering up a leak that would expose the corruption of your party thereby making the situation exponentially worse than it already was.

DID SOMEONE SAY TWOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOPS?!

Why indeed, especially since we have threads up right now discussing the latest legislative attempt to give mass amnesty to spics as well as provide them all military training, AND a thread detailing how the refugee pipeline is being restarted with gusto. Who knows why anyone would give a fuck about the same trivial shit the MSM feeds to normalfags to distract them from what actually matters.

my guess is that a large number of users here are either normalfags themselves or have low attention spans and low IQ's

Someone needs to get mike pence over there to break up the circle jerk dick sucking.

I find that offensive

He's not even trying anymore at this point.
Not even taking candy.
He just does the hidden face/boo face and the liberals are eating him up.
10/10 timeline

I FIGURED IT OUT

COVFEFE IS A WHITE NATIONALIST MEME

The 14 stands for the 14 words. 9 is for the letter 'i' and 5 is for the letter 'e' and we all know what 88 stands for.

i.e means "that is to say"

So if we break it all down COVFEFE means

"We must secure the existence of white people and a future for our children, that is to say, heil Hitler"

checked

How did you come to that conclusion?

I pronounced it "kerfuffle" then looked up how to spell that word, it's probably what he meant.

Refer to these posts

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

See

It is obvious what Trump is telling us. Fe and O together is iron oxide AKA rust. America is rusted. America is old, brittle, weak and brown.

Carbon and Vanadium and Iron makes White Iron.

The message becomes even clear. Trump is going to embrace white nationalism to reforge the rusted America into White Iron

The liberals are winning the vote to define this on urbandictionary.com: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe

MEME IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serket

Also, check the name in hieroglyphics. It looks like someone at a computer.

Trump will be inside their heads for the rest of their lives

Normalfags on FB are starting the rumor that he had a mini-stroke and that his intention was to write the word "coverage".

I was thinking along similar lines. HRC spoke at CodeCon today in a big room full of techies, and one of them asked her about covfefe. She had to say the word and then talk about it on stage.

That's some memetic power right there - your defeated opponent having to speak your invented word. A powerful echo from a single tweet.

lol, I guess these lefty faggots don't understand how impeachment works either…..

HA HA HA

Don't need an impeachment proceeding if they invoke the 25th Amendment. Under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, the vice president, together with a “majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide” can remove the president for being “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

What did Trump mean by this???

Can someone make an Absolutely Disgusting edit with covfefe?

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

CODE BROKEN

Populace was getting fatigued on constantly hearing russia shit followed by lack of evidence and lack of anything following, just mindless and breathless panicked reporting of it.
Then the mentions of Seth Rich hit, and then people were more turning their attention to that than what the MSM was peddling.

Balls to the walls shitposting. I wonder how hard he's cracking up right now.

W E W
E
W

So technically twitter is unironically going full 1488 right now?
What about 16 and 5?

Bought some latex gloves- Time to make a FeFe.

I don't think this deserves it's own thread, so in the spirit of shitposting covfefe, I'll shitpost this here, since I didn't see a better thread.

The "Tet" Get
egyptian-witchcraft.com/amulet-of-the-tet-djed/

The rebirth of traditional values, perhaps? It's also worth noting that Osiris is the husband of Isis, the Egyptian Goddess of Magic.

HE KNOWS IT

(checked)
(checked)

Some OC from the "tet" get yesterday.

archive.is/XBcHJ

Start at the 10th million get and go from there.

(nice digits)
5/10 secret message. He should have used Noble Gases.

I know Xurious lurks here.

Title your next track 'covfefe'.

There is nothing more leftist than attacking surface level grammatical aspects of someone's claims. It was bound to happen eventually. These people could be raped and killed by African and Paki gangs and not say a word, but god forbid someone around them use a comma in the wrong place or make a typo.

Covfefe is an alchemical sequence used to create stones of meme energy to help enhance meme magic.

what am I looking at here?

I'll be mentally preparing myself for the first unfortunate kid to be named Covfefe, but I don't think I will ever be ready.

Is Covfefe a baby boy's name or a baby girl's name?

Covfefe is obviously a masculine warrior's name

checked

I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for a child to be a warrior when they would be born to some Twitter attention whores or T_D redditors.

Libyan oil field run by Arabian Gulf Oil Company (Agoco). Located in the part that is held by Russian friendly rebels, so highly unlikely that we have a black site there. The facilities match an oil operation as well, and the circles seem to be wells, rather than some kind of crops.

This is actually true. Trump tricked them into memeing a numerologically encoded variant of 14/88. It's basically like they're all whacking off to ebolachan without realizing it. Fucking idiots.

Patrician

Awm does it again!

Someone at a computer with a raging erection, from the look of it.

kek

Question is what's on the other side of the computer (far left side of pic)?

I love your work!

results are interesting but tbh gematria calculator comes up with weird results like that just from pressing random keys. type in any word or phease and youll get stuff like that.

UMM…..

this is actually pretty plausible

Now that makes sense. Master level move.

I made a Covfefe nationalist music video to propagandize the normies.

Not true. Can't even make those sounds with Arabic language.

The oval is the symbol for "mouth". The thing above that is the symbol for "reef knot".

is that us?

;)

Ignore the fact that the wall still isn't being built and we're going to war with Syria as we speak.

kys kike shill

I only wish someone would've made some OC like pic related, but it might be even better now. Trump as the sun, fleeing merchants being scooped up, being tossed into "Covfefe" brand ovens.

wasted dubs, from an arabic speaker it does sound like arabic
covfefe
cov fe fe
pronounced kovf fe fe slowly
if you say covfefe fast it sounds like the normal speed arabic word. if you speak english its pronounced co-f(fast F sound leading into→)-fefe

at the begining of the fast f there is a hint of v which is the transition of the tounge from the co sound

benis

all the shills are out in droves because if we tell the world that covfefe was arabic, the libshits will have a meltdown. they literally were intolerant of another culture, which they lambast trump about, then call it a TYPO and gibberish. That is as racist as one can get. TRUMP 88D CHESS'd the fuck out of those limpdicked faggots

an even better kicker, he tweeted arabic during ramadan. the liberal left were even more intolerant during an arabic holiday. twitterfags, get on this ASAP BTFO of the lugen presse

wew lad, read that aloud; then dehumanize.

D-Drumpf is just a-an idiot r-right guys..? or am really going insane… guys?
Beautiful

The autism Holla Forums has and continues to produce never ceases to amaze me.
It's no wonder the alphabets study the shit out of this place, it's been beating them at their own game for over a decade.

someone send him the cap of translate and call him a racist bigot for denying an entire culture during their most holy of holidays

well the info i'm providing is legit. it all fits. you'd have to be an idiot not to take advantage of this.

ok, this is also fucking crazily on point
I didn't know this would happen when I started SHADILAY, fucking meme magik….it's beautiful

covfefe is arabic for i will stand up

Good to see someones making good use outta this situation…

Looks like farms to me tbh.

powerful indeed.

Makes the most sense to me

My lungs

It's the most retarded thing to happen in a while, and i'm Loving Every Laugh.

Covfefe was a code.

Covfefe is Ancient Aramaic for Apocalypse.

Original Greek word for Apocalypse is Apokálypsis, which means to make knowledge known; a Revelation.

Covfefe -> Apokálypsis -> Revelation

This has all been in the works for quite a while.

Example:

YouTube Covfefe Apocalypse and you get one hit and one hit only….the following video from 2015

Don't worry about the content; it's the description of the video which confirmed what POTUS was doing.

It's go time, boys and girls!

Trump was a means to an end for most anons, the election brought fucktons of reddit fags here who haven't assimilated fully, and between shills who take advantage of criticism of Trump to flood demoralization posts instead of actual discussion, faggot Kushner-paid mods, and asinine "wtf I hate trump now, voting for hillary, etc." posting as if that is even relevant to the issue at hand it is becoming increasingly difficult to have an honest discussion. I am hoping Trump's presidency will still help with the demographic issue, supreme court, and economy but pretending he is some kind of secret WN or /ourguy/ has always been retarded wishful thinking. We need to be goal oriented instead of Trump oriented tbh.

*le sigh*

Come on Holla Forums, step it up.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS??

Wonder if pic related is the revelation.

Welp, demiurge confirmed. Trump is a madman.

Holy shit what a tremendous faggot

That's Korean, baka.

Gook, nip, same difference.

Most amusing.

Turns out it's arabic for "I will stand."

Instead of checking or asking for clarification, the press, pundits, experts, political activists, and every brand of retard in the world jumped on the chance to publicly lose their shit and humiliate themselves, because they were so eager to shit on Trump that they never once stopped to think how moronic they'd look pulling their pants down and running after Trump.

Then the double master race hand sign at the end.

I think this was definitely deliberate. He's testing the waters and seeing how much he can steer discourse and the news cycle with a single made-up word.
I mean, think about it. The president is such a master wizard shitposter in chief now that he can literally just hit his face against the keyboard, press submit, and create a new meme that sweeps the nation.

Now if only he'd tweet something like HDNR

Henry Ford and his team also wrote the International Jew.

It's not made up. He did one better by using a real phrase that made everyone assume he was an absent-minded doddering old fool.

Hey Donald.

I think the MSM has finally jumped the shark in many normie minds. Thank you, Mr. President.

KEK D:

It hasn't been, but that's a useful meme to stroke the user's ego and stoke the fires of imagination.

"Wow, I'm even better at this than those spooks! We're the real elites! I better keep doing all this free work…"

It's more like Holla Forums highly specializes in two things, and possibly only two things: Breaking down mental barriers for taboo subjects with comedy, and confusing the enemy with garbage information. Both things work very well! Holla Forums did make it to the national stage.

Fuck it keeps feeding on its self like some sort of crazy feed back loop.

BEST TIMELINE

Unchecked trips.

Another glorious morning

After posting that and discussing the topic along with the Kek/Pepe/Trump synchronicities..my dog "Anubis" stole this from my closet and randomly brought it to me when I was looking for him outside..then proceeded to play keep away.
Praise Kek. A great morning indeed.

Deja fucking vu again.
What the hell is going on, am I going nuts?
This, the Kathy Griffin shit, the conan detective OP for the seth dig and the shit head in the frodo outfit in the sleeping giants thread.
All make me doubt what I am seeing. I could have sworn I've seen all of this before.

Oh it's definitely bait. No way was this a mere mistake.
Look at how much of a meme it has become.

The question is - for what purpose?

Expect a shitstorm.

I like the power of confirmation bias.
We can make anything mean anything.

It wouldn't be that difficult to manipulate the gematria tbh.

The only logical explanition is that the arabs are honorary aryans, and trump will spread ethno nationalism throughout the world, starting with Israel, with help from Russia.

Then laugh as the EU crumbles and fascist states are implemented

Then france has a revolution

Then the west goes back to democracy and all that jazz, but everyone is reset to where they belong.

ta da.

If there was an animal to compete with the frog "pepe", it'd be a hippo called "seth"

You mean… it's been "go time"
If there was an apocalypse… it's past (at least most of it)

sounds like jewish tricks to me

Hey, save a crusade every few hundred years, they generally stay in their mudholes
until (((they))) import them like they're happy meal toys

This actually might be plausible.
It'd become a warning.

Trips confirm.

ISIS outpost?

Remember, there was an attack on coptic Christians in egypt the other day..

These sand niggers are occupying European territory for example Constantinople + the rest of Turkey, North Afrika, everything that borders the Mediterranean. Mare Nostrum! They are currently invading Europe proper and killing its people & rotting its culture.l.

Make it happen. Pepe needs a friend

Actually, the counterpart to Seth was Horus.
Seth killed Osiris.
Then you take into account and shit bricks.

Keks counterpart is the rest of the Ogdoad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

Apparently even the egyptians forgot how they worked.. but I swear I can see what they're mean to represent.. though I can't really explain it.

The only things guaranteed in life are death/change and chaos…Anubis would be a proper counterpart, I think

Been reading some fringe texts on Seth. He represents those forces and ways that are foreign to those that construct our society. He's the belligerent of Horus. But at the same time, the Egyptians honored both. Horus for their society. Seth for them to fight with.

Anubis is beyond earthly needs. His is afterlife based.
And frankly, the afterlife is becoming more and more blurred with reality as we discover things scientifically.

We should pursue all avenues of memetic deus. Positive and negative.
May dubs of Pepe show us the way.

The name Seth is also in Jewish myths. The Hyksos apparently favoured Seth (or what was to them - Baal in egyptian form) when they ran Egypt.
Very interesting and peculiar.

Egypt mythology is intriguing, because on face value it seems just like other pagan religions… but it seems to go even deeper. Like way deeper than the other manifestations of pagan religion.

Maybe it was the heat, the clear skies and the clear view of the stars.
I bet some of what the egyptians knew is still lost.

Dubs, check em

Which version of Set/Seth shall prevail before we summon a second god of chaos?

The hippo or the other mysterious image?

It's not about lost knowledge, its about what you see and hear in front of you now. They had thousands of years of mathematics to run calculations to come to truths.
Your computer does that every second.
Maybe they just tapped into the chaos that is and always will be?

checking my own dubs because it seems relevant

It's also clear that they lost the perception of kek by the time of the old kingdom. That's the most intriguing part. They forgot what their gods meant.

And we've now rediscovered it.

Chaos is what keeps life interesting..maybe in other dimensions life is more like a lucid dream, but this one is a realm of chaos.
There's an excellent Alan Watts quote on this..

Seriously, this Ogdoad just vanished from mainstream worship.

This is out of our hands. It needs to be sent over to the memetic warfare division. Seriously, are there any anons that can draw something up?
Something for the masses?

I am quite amazed how many imbeciles actually put their time and effort to contribute to these threads..

That's because your tight ass stops you from having fun.

I'm an artist..and been obsessed with ancient Egypt since childhood..
I would be honored to help.
What are your thoughts in regard to the design?

I wonder how the masses will take the resurrection of Isis… oh wait.

I am so proud Trump is my president

This must be your first time to Holla Forums then. I see you're still salty, Ms Clinton.

I'm forever cautious of political trust.

Tried replying but something happened with your number.
I'm interested

Come on user. You know as well as I do that faggot is so loose he wears a buttplug just to keep shit from falling out of his gaping colon.

chubby female hippo, happy and cheeky. virtues fertility and motherliness but mocks as well as pepe

Explains the smell. :^)

Hathor would be a good god for digging threads.

I'll see what I can do. I'll sketch some things out tonight. I like the idea of Set being an unknown animal because he is an unseen force, too.. so I'll include both versions..
If this thread fills up by then I'll make a separate thread with the sketches..
Open to suggestions.
I specialize in both cutesy and dark art so this will be fun.

What would happen if we resurrected Aten though?
It's basically "sun" worship. The flame. The spark of life.

It lacks a myth but you gotta admit it hits the nail on the head.

Sun worship is encoded within most major religions. It's one of the most popular myths, and possibly the original religious myth.

It certainly fits with the Black Hole Sun.
And it holds that all the other gods are limbs of it.
That is, it's just a basic fundamental rock for all the gods to spring from.

Actually, wouldn't that just be Kek?

No. Nips are honorary. They are the only azns that don't eat dogs.

Praise Kek!

then what happens next.

Really interesting read on Akhenaten etc..
**grahamhancock.com/moses-akhenaten-same-person-osman/

Should've tweeted one letter of the alphabet per day, he'd have peace from any relevant attacks by the Judenpresse for almost a month.

Holy shit this is awesome.

One letter from the hebrew alphabet per day.

you fags are even worse than the left at obsessing over the most insignificant things he does. just love sucking so much kike cock. kys

How was your day, user?

yea you really do don't you

turks aren't arabs, kiddo

It's no wonder the alphabets study the shit out of this place, it's been beating them at their own game for over a decade.

Close. Most of us here who have weaponized our autism are the product of the MK Ultra Project or something similar of the sort. A lot of Holla Forumsacks from America report to have been part of a "gifted and talented" program while in early schooling. Not a lot of specific details were retained but a common theme of advanced problem solving from a early grade, and being sent to windowless areas separated from the rest of the schools population. These programs were meant to make the next generation of intelligence agents, using very specific programming through the schooling system and drugging the children with LSD without them knowing. They are studying this place yes, but they are observing their experiment.

Does this affect one taking LSD later in life? I was in gifted programs at school and when into my late teens tried LSD a bunch of times and it was good shit, a chick was keen and had some with me, she was hearing and seeing shit, she tripped hard so I don't think it was an issue with the tab but no matter how much I took I never felt anything other than relaxed, no visual or auditory hallucinations, no trip at all.

sage for off topic

Whoa, deja vu.
I bet I've talked to you about this before..but do you remember the hearing test vans? Why the fuck did the sounds go into the high frequency range? Was it a coincidence that I had chronic ear aches/infections at that time?
My graduating class was unusually intelligent and self-aware.
I was tested for GATE but didn't get in for some reason..probably from being too dissociative from undiagnosed CPTSD. I was in my own world and too difficult to program, maybe?
I definitely would have been misdiagnosed as autistic nowadays. I was punished for my symptoms.
I was treated like a discarded child and then later tested with an IQ of 164.

I still hear high frequencies often..sometimes so loud that my hearing will go out in one ear..or it will feel like it's going straight through my head..

So this is what I've been missing out on with GNUnet?

Hol' up, so you be saying the CIA invented baneposting?

I think you give us too much credit
we are just lowly meme lords
PRAISE KEK

MODS = GODS

Hold up, so you're saying my dreams that lead me to finding LSD is some CIA plot, because I really don't want that.

jbvideos.ga

Hey user, it's going to be a few days before I can attempt any drawings I'm afraid. I hurt my dominant hand and have to put it in a brace for a few days rest.
Not flakin on ya, just letting you know what's up.

Does this happen at seemingly random times, with a loud high frequency burst in one ear then nothing from it, slowly fading back to normal hearing on that side? I still occasionally get these to this day. I remember the hearing test stuff but not any windowless areas.

Polite sage since I can't even tell if this is offtopic or not anymore.

This happens to me randomly sometimes. Maybe it's some kind of pressure buildup and release? Would be worth asking a physician.

Then again, I was also in GATE classes, and remember those hearing tests. Though, I didn't remember until they were mentioned here.

Does that count, my dude?

You should've just acted like a normal kid to show you weren't one of them. I.e. say, "Ms. X, why am I here with all these retards, autists, and losers? Also, there are winners and losers, the fact that you mentioned 'we're all winners', tells me everyone here is a weak-willed faggot pansy". Sure, you'd get suspended or your parents called in, but you wouldn't be going on a short bus.

Wait, really? I was one of those. Started in kindergarten (probably shouldn't have read to the proctor from a 7th grade textbook for my entrance exam) and did it through 5th grade when I realized that it was doing fuck all for me. My mother agreed (she later told me that she'd had massive complaints about its ineffectiveness for years prior) and I got thrown back into the regular classrooms, just learning at my own pace.

I DISTINCTLY remember several other kids from the G&T classes saying that they wanted me back and that they "missed me" and that I brought a "good perspective" to the classes. I remember it because of how fucking creepily they said it and because I hadn't gotten that impression from them while I was in said classes.

Granted, I was the poster child for my entire corporation, so me not being in those classes might have just lost them some funding, but still. Why haven't I ever heard of this claim that they're the new MKUltra before? I've been on Holla Forums since it began on 4chan.

(checked)
I was told late it was for kids who didn't socialize well enough with other students. The reason I didn't was because it was mainly niggers and wiggers. I was raised in/live in the South. I didn't need Holla Forums to show me the nigger's true nature, I'd hated niggers for years. All Holla Forums showed me was the Jew. I had never really encountered or considered Jews, I even remember wondering why other racists hated them.

Hah, same deal with reading. I surprised my parents when I started reading at age four. The preschool teacher would sit me on her lap and I would read the book to the rest of the class. You can guess how many friends I made that way.

Could you imagine being one of the lesser retarded autists? That would be me
and even I don't buy into the whole "we're all winners" bullshit

If only I still had my balls.

Nah, I get it. You were the one with the best waifu.
Joking aside, how do you mean?

Holla Forums has yet to take the SpEd pill.

SpEd (Special Education) is a horrid place. They group everyone there from the people who eat pencils to the generally quirky. In this entire teir-of-education, they teach them equally how to tie your shoes and other such shit. (Read THE BOOK Forrest Gump. It touches on it). Furthermore, the SJW progressive agenda is tested on the SpEd kids first.

SpEd is worse than GATE and the equal education given uniformly to this lepper colony makes the smarter kids stupid and the stupid kids stupider.

Affter we get rid of Common Core, GATE and SpEd need to be addressed.

I have a lot of greentext I'm not yet willing to share reguarding my experience in the Special Education system. I was sent to an unorthdox one too, where it's public school but the teachers have the right to not only lock you in a rubber room but perscribe and administer medicine.

I still have dreams that haunt me at night, Holla Forums…

I still hear the children banging on the plexiglass window of the padded room, screaming in their infantile voice "Let Me Out!" while sobbing.

Take the SpEd pill, Holla Forums. Take it.

I'll start politely saging at this point, but have a look at this nightmare fuel.

meant to reply to

Imagine being too autistic to fit in with the rest of the normal kids, yet not autistic enough to be in the special ed class. Being an assburg sucks.

I see what you ddi there.

I would have left too..but the only special group I was invited to was advanced reading, I was kinda outcast otherwise.
I find it freaky how many children have autism nowadays..it literally was not a thing when I was growing up..
We only had about 5 children in my school with noticable disabilities..not to say that others weren't having problems in less obvious ways..like myself

Having flashbacks of my past jobs, heh.
I feel sorry for those children..and the parents that genuinely did everything they could..
I had the weirdest synchronicity happen while watching that documentary..
I have no idea what that means but..Praise Kek..this stuff keeps happening

You'd need to be one heartless man to not feel pity for these tortured souls.

That is what makes behavioral health jobs so difficult..it is heartbreaking and you feel so helpless sometimes.
I remember watching groups of adults in white vans chase down the runaway kids from a home for disturbed/at risk youth. A group of runaways wound up by my house in the early am..and they didn't know where to go so they eventually gave up and were taken back.
There was nowhere to run.

This brings back too many memories too count…

Fuck you

I know how you feel. I was diagnosed with "ADD" (or should I say (((ADD))) ) when I was eight years old or so. Luckily, my Mom didn't buy into the whole Ritalin thing and refused to have me put on it, despite the teachers and administrators demanding it a little too fervently.

Later on in high school I was put into a special ed program called "strategies" which honestly wasn't all that bad. The teacher in my first high school was a really nice person and was the coordinator for the program in my school district. She was the kind of person that actually cared about teaching and would invest a lot of time, energy and effort to help her students better understand how to work around whatever drawbacks they had. The strategies teacher at my second high school was also good in that way.

Maybe I lucked out.

you have any more information on this because this exactly describes my elementary school experience.

There's another thread on it:

It sounds like you did luck out compared to my horrific experience. Of course I was raised by a woman with literal dementia who bent to the whim of everything (((told))) to her since she had an inability to decide for herself. I was on so many drugs, and I can't remember so much of it. I am convinced that there was some MKUltra programming involved. I was sent to a mental institution 47 times. They treated being institutionalized as a kind of time-out. I reember being instatutionalized for becoming angry around age 10 and dumping a gallon of milk out on the floor. They sent me to a funny farm for that. For that.

You lucked out. However, I feel that given my extreme expeirence (which I have come to realize is significantly worse than other's SpEd stories) I have come to learn some significant things which led to myself being red pill'd.

For instance, since I moved from school to school so much I got a taste for the nouances in different but similar lessons. The teachers would contradict themselves which led me to self-study.

I developed a natural adversion to (((authority))).

I came to slowly realize that ADD, ADHD, (most) forms of Autism, and Bipolar Disorder are fictional Jewish inventions designed by the ZOG to forcibly perscribe the gentile population whatever trifecta of drug cocktails were in vogue at the time. For me, it was usually Lithium, Geodon, and Serequil. Sometimes Abilify and Ritilan.

However, early on I could not fight the conditioning well since for most of my life I was forced to be haiki due to the treatments. I was forbidden to even go outside for most of my life, and later on was forbidden to even leave the block my house was on. Because of this, after I was out of it all (around age 15) I had a search for answers that could not be fufiled. I did not have internet until much later in my life.

My knowledge was mostly (((knowledge))) mixed up with self-study.

Sadly I found Holla Forums before I found Holla Forums. Thankfully now I am out of everything.

End the SpEd system and end treatment of (((Mental Health))). It is a disgusting thing.

Demi-God Trump would never make mistakes amiright fellow goyim.

Hey shill.

Go suck Hillary's cock somewhere else.