At least Mighty No. 9 is better than Sanic Doom huehuehue

at least Sonic Boom and Sonic 06 had moving mouths

How the fuck do you even make audio errors like this in a game?

At least Sonic 06 was fun even if just to fuck with the glitches.

At least sonic boom and 06 had interesting glitches

this webm hurts my soul.

It's like it's a fucking emulated PS2 game.

Please tell me they didn't intentionally fuck with the talking animations to "make it feel more retro"

looks like otacon sister virus was uploaded.
i dont have any dead girl pics in my phone

PS2 had used Unreal engine 2 better

that cant be real

You cheeky mother fucker.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen people gloat about playing games when they stutter and suffer from audio/graphical problems from emulators, because they didn't have to pay for it.

It's a whole other thing if this is the performance quality from the game itself.

Four million dollars well spent

Christ, I thought my headphones were on the fritz for a minute.

YOU HAD 4 MILLION DOLLARS. HOW DID YOU FUCK UP THIS BADLY?

Holy shit I'm mad. I don't really give a fuck about MN9 but audio glitches just rub me the wrong way so badly that I lose all ability to reason and become furious. I once smashed a smartphone against a brick wall because it didn't allocate RAM properly and the bluetooth audio would skip when you ran more than one app at a time.

Only the highest quality for Jewnafune's dedicated fans.

I am angry

that enemy robot needs glasses

That level is ugly as sin, looks like it was made in an ingame level editor.

Shodan mode sounds pretty spooky.

They're all made in level editors, user.

It's real, the game also has no moving mouths, not even ps1 era lypsinc.

this is really fucking with my head. i keep thinking im having a stroke

Way more if you consider that they had Deep Silver at their becks

that's because it's Unreal.

I thought they did it in Unity because that's what all the indies use even when they have millions to work with

Sanic Doom would make a better game than Mediocre no. 5.6

Graphical glitches are one thing, but audio glitches are downright unacceptable.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUCK THAT UP?

Four million burgers

I kept pausing the webm for a moment thinking my download was lagging.

Oh dear god, it's worse than I thought.

I can't believe someone managed to make it THAT FAR in the story with the godawful dub voices turned on. I switched it to Japanese immediately, and it makes everything less painful (and it's interesting to see how totally inaccurate the translation is.)

For example: the shady businessman makes a video call to the lab at one point late in the story. His greeting in Japanese is simply "You are Dr. White?" in a quiet, serious, vaguely threatening Koyasu voice.

It's subtitled as something like "Hello!? Hello?! Is anyone there?! I demand to speak to Dr White this instant! Where is he?!" - and I'm sure it's dubbed with the same level of "quality" of OP's scene.

If this is the level of faithfulness their translators had, I begin to understand how the game turned out this way. Someone ranting about how broken and sluggish the controls are and how the dash mechanic is fundamentally flawed would have their message translated as "Good game! More DLC please!"

The levels were made in Excel
No I'm not joking

It can't be as bad as Sonic 4

huh?

I am amazed at how you can fuck up this badly.

sauce?

Thats bad, is this present in every version of the game? As if it couldn't get worse

At least 06 had good music.

The issue with Sanic has never been the music. It's everything else that's the problem.

I always found the glitches thing a little bit out of proportion.
Glitches usually didn't happen unless you forced them in '06. In Sonic Boom the glitches actually happened at random, so that's worst.

Really? I thought opposite between the two. Then again, 06 had a lives system which would make the glitches more annoying.

The player bothered to play Mighty No 9 long enough to kill two enemies, that is pretty amazing.

sonic has always had pretty strong music

The game knows a fuckton of awful dialogue is coming up, it doesn't want any part of it.

You didn't watch the SGDQ run then. I also encountered a couple of stupid things throughout the game when I got around to playing it, even with foreknowledge of how it could break.

??? I'll also chime in and say I played it to completion for the first time just a few months ago and never once experienced any sort of glitch. Also you're a faggot for still watching GDQ after it's been thoroughly neutered.

The glitch that happened during the SGDQ2016 run was completely out-of-the-blue, it happened during one of the "mash A" sections in Kingdom Valley. Watch the video when it's uploaded it was actually a good run despite the GDQs being overall faggotry.

As for me, in Wave Ocean mach speed I had that scripted loop at the end fail where I didn't hit the boost panel at the end and fell into the sea. In Crisis City mach speed I died because the controls changed partway through. Knuckles and Rouge frequently get stuck on walls and can't actually rotate to match slopes like they could in fucking Sonic Adventure 2. A spring in Flame Core launched me past the spring I was supposed to hit. Silver trapped me in an infinite loop, video related. You obviously got really lucky if you had nothing happen.