"Public Poo Pandemic" Hits Australia

POO IN LOO

> The situation has now become political with candidates vying for the upcoming Inner West Council election weighing in on the saga.

archive.is/CGLlH
dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/inner-west/another-suspect-nabbed-in-ashfield-poo-saga-as-fight-for-a-public-toilet-becomes-political/news-story/d75c5398e294f3a232270fd780e013e7

Forgot this pic

Fucking hell. Pajeets are just the dirtiest cunts on earth. Bar none.

They would have used the plastic bag to poo in.

Not one Australian in the pic.

JUST NUKE US

Sure there is. The old cuck in the white shirt at the very back (how progressive!).

Nah, yeah, just fucking nuke us.

I just go to the nearest uni to take a big fat ogre shit if I'm at the city

When you see what else is in the area it's not surprising. Anything within walking distance of "Indian Mart" is asking for trouble.

How is that possible? I thought whites took the poo to the loo?

kek

blonde can be from artificial hair coloring

And when there is no loo? What if you're faced with spending your last $10 for a fucking coffee at starbucks, to have to beg for a passcode to get to take a shit, and you dont even want the coffee? That's how it is in every city on the west coast of the USA.

I don't know what to tell you pajeet
;^)

I think they dyed their hair.

Article is about Australia, cunt.

It's one of those things. I don't inherently HATE indians, but thanks to this street shitting tomfoolery; I hate them on par with israel and would see them nuked in kind. I mean, is it asking so much, to not shit in public? Go do it on your kitchen floor, see how long that keeps up. FUCK ME, INDIA

NEW COLONY FOUND.

tet?

Might as well just leave Sydney to the foreigners to be honest, unless you want to pay 1.5 million dollars for a 1 bedroom unit and be a slave to the Jews for the next 30 years.

Save your money and move to a rural area somewhere (couple of hours outside Brisbane, Tasmania, maybe South Australia?), you can get land for under 100k and build a cheap house or new removable house on it to get the 20k first home owner's grant.

Grow food, help local farmers harvest, get mobile broadband and make youtube videos or make some income stream online, get a job in town (even minimum wage part time affords you a good lifestyle). Hell if you're in an area near Boomer retirees they're probably crying out for young workers.

Abolishing White Australia Policy is a huge mistake.

I wonder if that is the jews's intention have more powers over cities? Forcing the white people out of cities. political parties have a lot of members that are from cities.

Satan has revealed his plan.

(checked)
I did not ask to be disproven wrong.

I guess everyone need convert to the Russian Orthodox to purge the degeneracy.

It's called a comparison, faggot.

No, I moved away from there, too much street shitting… really, there are designated shitting streets in Seattle and Olympia.

I don't think their intention is to force white people out of cities, but that is the result of their greedy nature. They are a city-dwelling people, they make money by trading, swindling and tricking. On every side of a winning trade is a loser. These losers are usually everyday people, people who buy into forex trading systems or property investing at the peak of a market.

Unsurprising tbh

I just hold it until I get home. But hey, I'm white…

Australia literally shitposting.

Watchout this lucky guy got the trip!

I'm gonna end more sentences like this.

Posing with some signs and toilet paper. Yeah, I bet that will get shit done.

they're obviously trying to pin this on "white trash".

pic related: 2/5 glamping

If they did not intend to get the shit done why would they bring the toilet paper user?