Church Of Satan asks Cernovich to Leave Them Out Of Political Tweets

This might qualify as shitposting but meh it's pretty funny and opens up a great debate about Atheism and Theism as well as the common misconception that The Church Of Satan is somehow devil worshipping (it's quite not actually) .

twitter.com/ChurchofSatan/status/869696570400194560

Pic Related

The Church of Satan worships the mind, and the ego, which is Satanic. The mind as Satan.

I guess that is one a way to think about it. Albeit 1-dimensional thinking.

The religion is materialist, rejecting the existence of supernatural beings, body-soul dualism, and life after death. Practitioners do not believe that Satan literally exists and do not worship him. Instead, Satan is viewed as a positive archetype representing pride, carnality, and enlightenment. He is also embraced as a symbol of defiance against Abrahamic religions which LaVeyans criticize for suppressing humanity's natural instincts and encouraging irrationality. The religion propagates a naturalistic worldview, seeing mankind as animals existing in an amoral universe. It promotes a philosophy based on individualism and egoism, coupled with Social Darwinism and anti-egalitarianism.

The church of satan worships satan. "We worship the mind lel" is what they tell people so they don't get too freaked out and want to hear more.

No. This is what lower IQ individuals such as yourself misconceive quite often.

The fucking hate actual theistic satanists. They sperg out any time someone brings up theistic satanists around them.

Shill harder, kike. It doesn’t work here.

Look into the etymology of the word Satan.

It means rival, the one who obstructs you. There is now way to worship it, it's your adversary always. If you become a Satan worshipper, then I guess God would be your rival, therefore you would have to worship God, and vice versa. Satan can never be your ally. It takes a bit of mental gymnastics but when you realize the root of the word, you realize just how fucking stupid Satan worshippers are.

That's because all Satan worshipping groups are run by sociopaths that turn edgy people onto their faith by using the Idea of Satan as a marketing tool. It's just your run of the mill cult with some rehashed mythology behind it.

They may as well call it edgelordism.

Nah, it's performance art created by a Jew. He formed a little club and some people were in on the joke, others took it too seriously. You too can be an authentic Satanist, now send me check in the mail, goy. Then the Jew died and his sycophants tried to keep the cash rolling in.

The first edition of the Satanic Bible was rejected by the publisher, so LaVey plagiarized some content from Might is Right, The Equinox and Rand, as well as adding the Enochian keys for no reason, them bam, the shekels rolled in.

Who says magic isn't real?

Are you the "it wasn't real Islam" of the edgy teenagers world?

Typical tricks shlomo. Only Kikes turn discussion onto Islam when its not even the basis for the thesis.

the mind = satan faggit that is what I said.

The Mind = Time = Kronos = Saturn = Satan

The Church of Satan charges a one time fee of $100 to join. The Christians, Muslims, and Jews all Collect on a weekly basis and at one point many of their denominations demanded 10% of their followers income.

Christians stole Easter, Christmas and various aspects of old pagan European traditions. Not to mention Jesus himself being a Jewish carpenter. I guess the goyim just can't escape worshiping a Semite.

;)

Oh shit, I dropped too many redpills and the thread got anchored.

(((mods)))

First, I'm a real wizard, check my trip-dub-dubs.

Second, LaVey set of the CoS as a sideshow for titties and easy cash, because there is a sucker born every minute. He was a performer.

Third, getting salty because your mish-mash of Ayn Rand and Epicurianism charges money, "just like real religions" seems like you're trying to have your cake and eat it too. At least you get the serotonin boost and hunger induced hallucinations if you join a stupid cult like Scientology or Raelism.

How many jews have you met that were skilled laborers that work with their hands? Not many I'd guess, in fact they're probably a nonexistent breed these days. Christ as the Logos is a cosmic architect, as above so below.

Satanists are a bunch of edgy hedonists kids. The "9 Satanic Rules" might as well be written for kikes

I know a few saints ready for canonization in The Church of the Edgelord.

Jews view study as worship.

Curious.

A TRIPLE-DOUBLE

Church of Satan are honorary kikes.

Basically they want to be the illuminati, most are edgy teens, usually have psychological disorders, et cetera, etc.

Do satanists ask permission to rape kids?
Did peter shelley?

Then fuck off with your evil, we are not scared of you gangstalking evil cunts.