Noriega dead

archive.is/a1XFb

See also

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_DeVore

Pedwood anons, post your caps. It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P2J5U
archive.is/DIUnB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on Noriega

greatest post ever
kek

red pilled him good

NORIEGA WAS A COMMIE

Back to reddit newfag

gas the kikes

bump
is he a good or bad man Pol's OPINION ?

Pol

>>>/reddit/

Nah but really, need to know about Noriega don't know nothing about him.

archive.is/P2J5U

>Most of the operations Harari commanded in the decade from 1970 to 1980 are still secret. In 1981 he retired from the Mossad and went into private business. He served as Panama’s honorary consul in Israel and as an adviser to Panama’s former president, Manuel Noriega, who was ousted and arrested in 1989 after the United States’ invasion that year. In 2007 Harari received a medal for a secret project he undertook for the Mossad during Meir Dagan’s time, purportedly related to the Iranian nuclear weapons project.
archive.is/DIUnB

All I remember is that he was the dictator of Panama and the US invaded and overthrew him.

The same the (((USA))) does with every country not under its thumb or financial control

I'm honestly hoping that Trump consolidates power and then we can start overthrowing Governments controlled by (((them)))

83 years is a lot longer than most of our CIAnigger drug puppets live.

That was after they installed him.

The fuck?

Also

Thanks user, this is what's needed.

He had a bank vault full of (((kompromat))) which is why he was taken out.

back in the day Noriega had the best blow

You "it's all the commies" fags need to understand that communism is just one of many jewish systems, all of which are bad. It isn't even the jewish endgame.

Germany wasn't "taken back", it's still thoroughly kiked.

I'm sure he dindno nuffin bout no possible drug connections bout no possible trials possibly coming up.

He was a spic.
He's dead.
Yw.

That all sounds dope as fuck, aside from the drug stuff.