NATIONAL LEVEL SHITPOSTING

twitter.com/ Ukraine/status/869532150760165377

@ukraine shitposts to @Russia

WW3 STARTS ON TWITTER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qZiZE
redice.tv/news/the-origin-of-the-swastika-oldest-known-swastika-found-in-ukraine-ca-10-000-bce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let this disappear
archive.is/qZiZE

Holy shit, they must've hired an aussie.

Powerful.

Go to sleep, Jewkraine.

I'll just leave this here.
redice.tv/news/the-origin-of-the-swastika-oldest-known-swastika-found-in-ukraine-ca-10-000-bce

t. Jewtin

It's a shame that multicultural Muscovy destroyed the free city of Novgorod. The axis powers would have probably won the war with a true Rus state on their side that would have been build on such a foundation.

go back to your fillipino ladyboys anglin

If it isn't niggers or jews dying in droves than i don't give a fuck

tet kek

Stop posting links all broken up like that you fucking animal.

yeah, nah

COME ON Holla Forums……WE CAN DO THIS!

HOLOL PRIDE WORLDWIDE
GAS THE COMMIES

We would've lost the possibility of a Gross Germanic Reich though.

Russia's London embassy always has good bantz. I can't find the one they posted with a photo of toy trucks in the grass as "evidence of Russian troops in Ukraine".

Here you go.

I feel like this they've been staring into us for too long

Its funny because Ukraine was a leech that benefited from both the Russian empire and USSR.

Russia quit the union first and is better off without this millstone around their neck.

…is Matt Groening some kind of fucking time wizard?

You have to have an IQ over 110 to post here, you fucking dipshit.

You sure are buttblasted by the Ukraine. May Russia have good tidings with people of color like you.

Looks like you need to get out faggot.

Reported. You’re a goddamn normalfag retard who has no business being here.

I dont care about Ukraine, I just posted a historical fact.

Youre the one who got triggered and started insulting people.

Relax, retard, it was a joke.

I was just curious on your frustrations with Ukraine. I know Ukraine is not so accepting of your people with melanin enriched skin, but I am happy to help.

This is some next level bizarro kikery you're doing here.

This shit isn't worth a thread you kike.

Whats wrong with you.

Ok'..

I agree. I too think the killings of 5 million whites by Soviet kikes is absolutely fantastic. Now where's my Lentil soup and Matzo, goy?

Back to your hole kike faggot

Yeah you gotta be shills, no one is this stupid.

Protip nigger: The starvation happened in Russia too, and everywhere else commies tried to implement communal farming.

Reported.

wew we got a live one, go back to Holla Forums nigger

Yeah, stand up to that guy. Just because you're completely wrong and fucking retarded doesn't mean that he gets to boss you around like that!

How is it shilling to say USSR was retarded and nearly killed itself multiple times if west didnt save it?

Reported.

Kill yourself.

Shit OP, go back to cuckchan until you learn how to make a thread worth having.

One of the most popular patriotic writers in Russia is Nikolai Starikov and his books sell really well. He propagates that the West has built up Germany so it could crush the Soviet Union. So what do you expect? They're brainwashed. That's why they will defend it.

You know what? It wasn't a joke. Retards like you don't deserve to be here. Reported.

Weren't those seeds actually being sold by a Jew that just ripped the cartoon straight off of Google image search?

Why would a kike use a happy merchant? I'm guessing it's just some Ukrop Holla Forumsack. Ukrainians are very aware of the kikes. One of their generals said "kikes need to die" and most of them praise Hitler as a liberator.

My mistake
It's 3 lines of text, man.
It specifies the verified accounts, dingus.
Then why have it?
Wat? Find a related one.
The entire thread is about bantz, faggot.
Then make it next time. It's hours old and nobody else did. Calm your autism.

Drop the proxy, faggot.

you are such a piece of trash. good grief man

Ukraine can fuck itself.

What did he mean by this?

This one?

It would have been more funny if Putin hadn't confirmed that Russian troops were involved.

On nazi internet goy subverts jew.