Disgusting but not surprising. This is the left today. They consider this acceptable...

Disgusting but not surprising. This is the left today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katey_Sagal
twitter.com/polNewsNetwork6/status/869708897828847616
twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648
twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/869705065384337408
forward.com/schmooze/165493/cher-and-kathy-griffin-take-on-romney/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/869727966456107008
twitter.com/andersoncooper/status/869726823306887169
bernietargets.com/product-category/politically-incorrect-targets/
twitter.com/ByronYork/status/869688347735805952
twitter.com/SecretService/status/869642554723184640
archive.is/AVifH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are repulsive and is sad that could have dumb people who are brainwashed by these vermins from DNC and they are confident that this is positive for them in some way in their manipulation and the people are brainwashed dumb idiots for them or maybe they are confident in frauds and it's good for them.

She'll hopefully be getting a visit from the secret service soon.

Revised for posterity

Reminder that this is a felony and that she needs to be executed for it.

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO THAT TO MUH GOD EMPEROR

Fucking cry babies oh my god

It should happen, and this really is not "freedom of speech", it's double standard because american media, is basically 95% controled by DNC, even non-political movies industries the celebrities are owned by DNC, because all corrupt media of Democrats party, DNC-controlled celebrities would want people's heads and death if it were against Obama, and leftists and other traitors elite in other countries would copy by default all Democrats party narrative and propaganda, cnn, buzzfeed, new york times, washington post, the celebrities selling their soul for the DNC or going to have their canceled series as Tim Allen for some stupid comment who was not even bad or offensive, it's only because they want to keep propaganda, and these celebrities sell out for DNC because they will be promoted if they glorify them and promote their narratives and propaganda, shill for DNC, And something would happen if this were done against Obama, but the Democrats feel so confident to make all kinds of repulsive things and nothing happens against them.

The Democrats are repulsive and it is very sad to see that they are so confident to do this because they know they have 95% of monopoly of the media, they try to destroy independent media to have 100% of monopoly and try to brainwash, manipulate people and shill for themselves, invent narratives.

Rightards 1 year ago
Rightards now

Rightards are the soccer moms of politics.

WTF? Remove my sage.

Yeah, we president now.
It doesn't even have a good ring to it. Get back in the oven and see if you can't think of something better before you immolate.

Does that make leftists the AIDS-ridden faggots of politics?

be like jew propaganda DENIED.Next and moving right along as whites don't give a fuck what a jew says anymore period.

They never had this behavior. Also, you're a concern shill trying to pretend to be Holla Forums and also attacking trump since you're infiltrated here.

didnt know pol was on national media

get back to your shithole of an echochamber

Basically this.

Literally Who?

>>>Holla Forums

you mean like how nugent called for Obongo to be hanged?

How quickly rightards are domesticated by the nanny state.

Leftists are the masculine barbarians your soccer mom fucks when her husband is out of town

Exactly, you were always pussies talking shit but can't take anyone else talking shit.

There is no universe in which this is an argument

No, it's not a felony.

This is what it takes to move the overton window.

If this doesn't warrant a visit from the SS, what does?

needs to be wearing one of those muslim bin bags, for tolerant left memes and also so I don't have to look at Andy Dick

thanks user, saved

It's an explicit death threat, including a specific method. I sincerely hope she goes down for 25 to life.

A visit from the SS would just increase the popularity. Then she can add "my visit with the SS" to her shtick. Since, however, it's not a direct threat, then it will go largely ignored.

It's no more an explicit death threat than all those cartoon drawings of people killing Obama during his presidency. You need to thicken up that skin, son.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TRUMP
And remember, Holla Forums is a board of peace.

Imagine this Jew lady laughing her ass off and drinking Rightard tears. You make it too easy.

Here comes /r/The_Donald

She's a shitty comedian whose entire act is essentially like a TMZ episode. Seriously, half of her act is talking about celebrities and how much she loves gays. She's still far funnier than Schumer though… not really saying much.

Name one celebrity who has gone full (or even close) Holla Forums in the media and not had their life/career ruined; name one major news network who wouldn't screech about it for an entire month straight if it happened while ignoring the left version.

Keep in mind that I don't give a shit about people doing this stuff like Griffin, but lets not pretend like their isn't an insane double standard.

kek'd. Satire, right?

Check em again.

Which person of note made and shared that pic, user?

and it was met with media outcries you stupid shill. the point isn't that it didn't happen, it's that the reaction was different indicating a double standard.

Boy she sure looks like one of those ISIS fighters holding up heads. Would be a shame if someone were to point that out.

WAAAAAAAAAA WHY CAN'T THE MEDIA BE EQUALLLLLLLLLLLL WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WE NEEEEEEEEEEEED CONSERVATIVE MEDIA AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT FAIIIIIRRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doesn't have to be a person of note. It's not like Kathy Griffin is anyone of note.

I'm seeing a lot of right wing Trump supporter outcry about the image in OP. Did you expect leftists to make an outcry about Griffin's art piece? Seriously … what were you expecting to happen? Conservative media as well as Holla Forums (ITT) are bawwwing all over the place about it. What more do you want?

Daily Reminder what sort of person this is, btw:

Wikijew claims she's born of first generation Irish immigrants but that face is so long and abnormal. If she's not a Jew, she's the type Jews would accept into the klan.

God your memes are SUCH SHIT every time... Its almost amazing how bad you are at this shit.

This is someone, with the backing of multiple news outlets, showing an ISIS style killing of the current sitting president. Not a non-existent "meme", you faggot. You just earned a spot in line though.

wew

The scary part is that she looks far deader than the fake Trump head.

Come on, kid. You can't be serious. Asking Jews to turn against one of their own?

This was not made by mainstream american democrats party media, idiot, these things also looks like false flags, why you want to fucking deny that democrats are insane piece of shit? You're some

Look at the fucking picture, made by someone of democrats party media, is not something made on internet, who looks easy to be made by the same DNC trash.

someone give this the shooop treamtment,

swap the faces

Are you 10 years old?

Why mods don't ban this idiot? Seriously, this retard is being cynical, trying to pretend that someone who works in mainstream american media is like someone posting in anonymous imageboard or something easy to be false flag.

Stop being cynical

Because it is, he works in mainstream american media, these things looks like edited pictures on internet, is not someone who work on TV doing this, not someone who woks for republican party doing this, is not someone from politics

Stop trying to be cynical and shill

Almost, needs smug Trump head

I'd have her arrested and questioned, mainly for the realisticness of that head.

I never said that there needs to be affirmative action or that anyone needs more time on air. I'm simply saying that there should be a common treatment to actions (good or bad) for each side. Do you not agree?

Just because she's not Katy Perry or Kanye West doesn't mean that she isn't of note. She's a media personality, and a well known one in her field. If she wasn't of note she wouldn't even have been featured in the TMZ post in OPs pic.

You are literally this stupid.

Kathy Griffin is not "mainstream media". She's barely an anecdote on cable tv. YOU are the one giving her antics attention.

I threw these together super quick. Let’s see how she likes it.

So is Alex Jones, but who really gives a shit about anything he has to say? Bored late night talk show hosts, maybe?

10/10

She won't see them here. You have to send them to her.

Democrats are fucking corrupt confident vermins because of their monopoly and manipulation.

I don't watch this guy, but this video is useful to show some things about CNN, have counteless emails of democrats on wikileaks, counteless facts, evidences of how disgusting, corrupt, liars, manipulators, cheaters they are. You are really trying to defend the DNC?

Seems the left is yet again stealing/appropriating other's cultures, how uncreative

Noice

I want to see pinhead trump confronting her "you think you know pain?"

Well there's no topping that. Fuck.

top kek

best version

Who then trot Jones out as an example figurehead for their opponents. And to say that Griffin and Jones are an apples to apples comparison is purposely obtuse; the former has no mainstream platform other than to be used as a joke while the other is not used in that fashion. The Klan is a hate group who is used to demonize one side while BLM is -while oft criticized- is largely free from getting called out as one due to their "side".

new meme coming up

HERE TO EDIT

Welcome to reality.

Note the sanpaku eyes.

There's no fancy shooping required. Just a good catch phrase and an outline comparing her image with ISIS and Mexican cartels holding up peoples heads.

For example:

"Liberal outreach to their hopeful immigrants"

For the fucking retards, namely 676cfa, this isn't about this dumb irrelevant bitch. When your enemy hands you an opportunity to counter their propaganda, by creating something absurdly stupid, it is often wise to capitalize on the opportunity. So long as you do it well.

When a liberal cries tears for a "refugee" that then molests children, you kick the story into the air so it catches some wind. When a lifeless whore larps as a murderer, you expose their sociopathic tendencies. We don't care if "rightwing" politicians or pundits have done the same, that's irrelevant. We are working to dismantle Bolshevism, to utterly destroy it. As you are probably among their number, it's no wonder you're being autistic in this thread.

the left quite literally wants us dead it seems

You've just stopped trying at this point. I never once denied this fact; it was my point. And my point was that to compare Griffin to the inverse of the political/social spectrum was foolish as the former gets undue praise and near silent criticism while the opposite is true for the latter.

And in 95% of the media are controled with quasi monopoly of the democrats party who also wants to kill and shill against independent media and wants people using corrupt media also proven corrupt in wikileaks like CNN, Huffpost, New York Times, Washington Post, Buzzfeed, Salon and all garabge of democrats party and all the celebrities who need to make propaganda for DNC to be promoted or don't have their show canceled.

Even simpsons making anti-trump propaganda to please their DNC masters, also, Obama and Bush were the same thing, the difference is the media owned by democrats party bias and manipulation in the past when people were more naive.

Bush was not even that bad, Obama was basically the same thing, the difference was the mass hardcore shilling of democrats party for Obama and against every candidate, people who aren't part of the disgusting vermins from DNC.

*christ

I think the scope and spirit of the times extends far beyond the DNC

This seemed to be the meat of his argument. The closest both in terms of relative popularity and implied political violence the American right had with Obama was Ted Nugent 8-ish years ago. You'd have to be pretty dense not to pick up that celebrities and the media in general are getting even more ballsy with burning Trump in effigy (so to speak) than they ever were during Bush. Trump hasn't even quagmired anything yet for fuckssake.

Rev up those twatter sockpuppets

Oh yeah, and who is responsible for Lybia, Syria, flooding of europe, support terrorist, cover up benghazy, spy other countries proved in 2013 wiht snowden and the media of democrats party hide this.

Obama was a sack of shit, the only difference is the disgusting media of DNC and the slut/slave celebrities who sell their souls for them or will have their carers ended and have pressure against them and the DNC will invent any excuse to manipulate everything forever.

DNC chimpout every time don't have president and manipulate the media and their industries in the same way.

Clearly that is a kike.

thats different BECAUSE obongo is a nigger and committed treason.

Democrats are sore losers, even with all the cheating and dirty tricks they lost and now they are chimpout and trying to create narratives to turn the whole country and lives of the people a hell because the president is not Hillary Clinton and they are using every media, website, celebrity or anything who they have control to try to create a envirovment of brainwashing.

They also want to make Trump lost time with them inventing every fake news, russian conspiracy and garbage every week in hope to manipulate people and shill for the next piece of shit from DNC to they try to fraud the elections and cheating again, use their corrupt media again, and if have justice in the world, they will lost again.

If really have justice, they deserve to be destroyed and lose all the lobby, monopoly and the people distrust them even more while they try to race bait and invent something to create some social war and garbage.

But republicans have shit too, like McCain, but Trump is the best president of USA since i was born and i remember Bill Rapist and garbage Clinton of democrats, I remember Bush, I remember Obama, and now Trump.

Trump is by far the best president but the democrats are trying to create propaganda and make him look bad and invent any fake news, bait, garbage every week in all the corrupt media, industries who DNC have control.

TET

Then why the fuck are we bombing Syria and accepting refugees?

I like

Even if you don't like Trump you should still recognize this as a blatant attack on white America.

Shoo shoo meguca.

She can get out of the SS visit by claiming that it's actually Alec Baldwin's head.

She looks like a Picasso.

did a quick template.

Didn't she break down in hysterics when Jay Leno said mean things about her? Jay Leno. Imagine the tears if a dedicated shitposter decides to make her life even more miserable.

I asked for consistent thought.

I never once said this in my posts.

They're only brave when they have both the mob of people and the support of the state (which they do).

He, not anyone else here claimed there was violence. An incitement to violence and violence are not the same thing. Kind of like grabbing a pussy and saying "You -could" grab a pussy are not the same thing.

And if white America were to do anything, it would be branded as a hate crime and promoted at 100x as bad as whatever happened. You're all for saying "YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK" without giving a realistic way to do so.

Immediately get claimed that you're the Klan by every major news group not only in America but worldwide.

On the odd chance you're sincere and not just (You) fishing, you should realize you're the exact type of prog that has fueled contempt for the left as a whole to this point. Also don't triple post that's even worse than shilling.

well, I don't see you suggesting anything,you impossible faggot.
Also, I see no whining along the lines that you are suggesting, you projectionist fuck.
Kindly consider the options you have at this point for quickly removing yourself from this earth. I suggest a good pistol, but a rope or fistful of sleeping pills works just as good. Maybe bring a toaster into the bath with you if you want your exit to be memorable.

Reported, kike. Blow your fucking brains out.

Don't the jews know white people have our limits, and when we finally chimp out it'll be 1940's Germany all over again?

you realize this is a dead give away right?

You're confusing a fucking twitter post with Holla Forums. Fucking retard.

oh hey! mexinigger is back. You're still a faggot.

This antifag is just salty that we got one of them sent to prison and that Hannity is going Alinsky one their asses and getting Maddow's sponsor's to bail.

Report this to the authorities.

Now you have to tell me that Trump is a zionist shill and he won't build the wall

No it won't. We won't be making the same mistakes. Secondly, we don't "chimp out", we become
IMPERIUM
Not to be confused with the Jewish film Imperium

Fuck off retard.

Again if you're not out for them sweet (You)s you're silly. In the eyes of normies the left - portrayed as logical, ethical, compassionate and invested in fairness - seems hollow when they encounter someone like you who seems to be a "by any means" type of character.

People expect Nazis to be unreasonable and violent but they don't expect that from lefties because their PR has successfully scrubbed most of your fuck ups. It's not us accursed Rightards you have to worry about, it's literally everybody else because you've help break the conditioning and made us look good in comparison. Keep doing what you're doing though.

Reported, kike. You will kill yourself.

lel

6/10 made me giggle

Reported for ban evasion.

Someone need their hugbox.

Yes, yes I do. Do I think that's realistic? No. Originally you said that I implied that there should be affirmative action - something which I did not imply. I want there to be truth before all things. If it's going to be say a 70/30 split in reporting in a liberal slant, so be it. I do however want that 100% to be factual.

Triggered. Also implying.

What does this even mean?

There is no war. There is one side who can do whatever they want with minimal backlash, and then there is the right. I'm still waiting for you to tell us that realistic way to "fight back".

To other anons here, please do not report this guy unless he just goes full out shitpost. I don't like the "REEE REPORT" stuff as it leads to a slippery slope (which I think we've long surpassed here - and on the internet... and in real life in general) of blocking things one disagrees with. I don't like him either, but I'd rather talk than screech.

Rub a cheese grater on your shriveled beaner cock.

Reported for ban evasion.

You seem upset, user

It's the same ID, faggot. lrn2 Holla Forums

What about the occupation of Africa by Chinese strip-miners? How will your white-left tactics fare against real Communists, I wonder?

But didn't it work out exactly that way with the Eric Clanton situation? Obviously I wouldn't like you bullying my face tho

Fuck off, dipshit.

CALLED IT. It's like you faggots read off a script when you post here

I guess I'm done responding to your shitposts. There's really no point. Best of luck to you, user.

You

Reported ID 676cfa

Reported ID 676cfa for ban evasion

It's not evasion if there's no ban. You are the niggest of all nigs.

Say what you want about those muddies but that guy looks like he's having a good time. Griffith looks like the demon controlling her is so far gone it doesn't remember how to take satisfaction in cruelty.

Kill yourself.

Tell discord I said hey.

Try harder.

And reported. Thanks.

It's like you're not even trying to not be a nigger at this point.

Faggot.

user you need to see a doctor, that much salt can't be good for a person.

rope yourself nigger

Ye's the guy with a (17) looks like he's really butthurt

At least I'm not reeeeeing to a VPN.

heh, get the fuck off 8/pol/ ponyfag we need more traffic on /pon/ and mlpol

No effort, faggot. Reported.

Reported for horsefucker.

Your tears are delicious.

Baneposting will outlive horsefuckery.

reeeeeeport guy? what the fuck are you saying lad?

CIA nigger detected.

You will never be white

Ignore attention whores

it's mostly just trany fags in the cia or a few disillusioned anons that are taking it back underground.

Why is leftypol spamming this thread? It's not even that interesting. Unless someone starts churning out some good propaganda of her antics, it's a pointless thread. And here you are bumping it, increasing the chances that someone with talent may turn up and start making said propaganda. You really are dumber than niggers.

They're scared we'll ruin her life.

This thread got boring. It was time to spice it up with report-kun tears.

every time

Have you ever smashed anything in the head with a brick user? I have, it's not a very effective weapon. Tore up my fingers. Surprisingly, a broom handle was a much more effective weapon, not least because it had reach. I still had to brain my assailant with a combination of brute strength, centrifugal force and a conveniently placed tree. I then butchered the animal and kept my dogs fed for a week.

Don't use a brick. An old fashioned telephone, an iron or even an electric water jug is fine, but do yourself a favor and grab something with a handle.

she's a jew (and a dyke last time I checked), she'll never have to pay for her crimes.

Good word, going to use it.

Never underestimate the power of pony to create savage butthurt.

Aryanne is the only one that is even remotely tolerable

kys

She was on a TV show with the Modern Family guy in the 90s.

You are not white and never will be.

neat.

improved

thats how it was spread, because of all nimrods freaking out everytime a pony meme face appeared. it was almost pavlovian (and I think it was/is)

Kathy griffen is not katey sagal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katey_Sagal

at least this time it didn't involve madonna's crypt keeper looking ass pretending she never got old.

Because leftypol probably prefers to spam threads that aren't super important to their ideology and therefor less emotionally taxing. There's not much in this thread that could possibly offend them or challenge their views so we caught a bunch of them.

Maybe I'm just bumping it in the hopes that genuine discussion will happen. Did that occur to you, pea brain?

I find myself having a hard time giving a shit about this, since Trump has turned to Trumpenstein.
I just don't care anymore.

sure bro, genuine discussion on what exactly?

CIA niggers derailing this thread I see.

Reported for horsefucker.

samefag

I reply to retardation with retardation.

then explain yourself now, or leave.

Try harder.

Someone makes a retarded statement, I reply with my own retarded statement. What's to explain?

I have one ID. It's been my one ID since the beginning. I don't hop IPs, sorry.

This thread was a pile of shit to begin with.

ah, so you don't have a point (except derailment) and you argue just like any other lefty. "I want discussion!" at the same time doing everything you can to stifle and shutdown decision while adding nothing to the conversation, typical.

The resemblance between the two is truly uncanny.

Clearly that is a kike.>>10001950

nice first pic

Fuck off back to tumblr, dipshit.

The only ones saying that are the ban evading spics, you stupid faggot.

Are you illiterate or just retarded?

Kathy Griffin has never made anyone laugh. She's famous purely for belonging to the tribe.
Get over yourself.

Illiterate AND retarded.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/
We don’t take kindly to relativism here.

uncanny

I don't think that's true she certainly made me laugh a lot at her overly pushy, self-centered character in Suddenly Susan back in the day. Little did I know that was actually just a faithful portrayal of jews.

any twitter sock puppets i had left are going to be used up on this.

What the fuck? She looks like an old man zipped up in some kind of feminine body suit.

They're probably assmad because the ebil nazis flipped around (((Kathy's))) shitty meme so quickly and the blowback from normalfags might fuck up the career she still somehow has.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

She had a career?

I don't remember such drawings. It seemed like anything that could have been construed as a threat against Obama was taken much more seriously when he was president.

Nigger, you're fucking retarded, you have no clue who you're talking to. You have no fucking clue WHAT you're replying to. This post is MOCKING the shills that came in to do nothing but shut down the thread and derail it with horsefucker images. Stupid fucking nigger.

DON'T FORGET SHE WORKS FOR CNN

wut

Not an argument.
You have no evidence for this.
You have no evidence for this.
The one I didn’t reply to, you mean? How about that.
Irony. Learn how to read.

One of those kike outfits that says all religions are correct and all are paths to a single god.

Jej, everyone knows Kek (PBUH) is the only path to follow

Kill yourself. Go cry about muh boooks again or something, it's clear you don't have the IQ points to post here.

Oh! Hi, intl shill! Thanks for outing yourself. Global report.

Gee, it's almost like there's a secret war on, huh?

Get the fuck back to reddit, you goddamn crypto-hebe faggot. Everybody hates the shit out of you here.If you insist on LARPing as a NatSoc, at least have the goddamn common dignity to lurk for two years; otherwise, you come off as a fucking retard who doesn't know what's going on.

Oh! Hi, intl shill! Thanks for outing yourself. Global report.

been here since goobergate the the first exodus. Nice rant though user not autistic at all

This. 100% this. She's contrived, annoyingly vapid, and says nothing of substance. I can time out the words and punch lines she makes on a metronome. Simple minds LOVE her, because she's non-threatening and "witty" by low-bar standards.

But those book threads were good…

man there is a LOT of butthurt in this thread

twitter.com/polNewsNetwork6/status/869708897828847616

twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648

Hate on Trump = Attention

you should make a version with
and post it on lefties twits

She doesn't believe that for a second. If this didn't blow up would she have acted the same way? These fucking insincere non-people.

Already retreating

twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/869705065384337408

That's funny, most liars say they've been here since 1997. Get with the program, oldfag.

I remember them. They were all over 4chan's Holla Forums all the time as well as the anti-Obama subreddits. I can't find the link right now, but I also recall Obama himself saying that such things were just part of the job and he didn't take them seriously.

Jews just love the shit out of Kathy:
forward.com/schmooze/165493/cher-and-kathy-griffin-take-on-romney/

On a related note, is there one fucking leftist crazy who didn't grow up in a house with a pedophile? I know a couple of them are pedos themselves, but the kind of crazy Kathy brings to an issue is typical of a woman who, as a girl, had a 30-year-old man crawl into bed and "whisper" to her.

And how do people fail to realize joe nobody in nowhere is nowhere near the same level of reach that 'celebrities' are.

ISIS have claimed responsibility for it.

They are. But if you have a problem with beheadings and other forms of execution I suggest you DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED because if they keep going down the road in the exact manner in which we want them to, which they cant help but do, then you are going to be seeing a lot of strange fruit and disembodied commie heads in the near future.

The majority of anti-Obama cartoons were racist in nature not threatening his life.
Yeah in a speech from Sept 21 2012, probably one of the few things he should be applauded for but not really proving threats against his life.

Is it really /new/s to anons that the media is biased, corrupt, and that nothing bad happens to the bad people, in this world? You're preaching to the choir.

Trump won't remember that, but Holla Forums will.

She'll probably justify this using the First Amendment
Fucking bitch

Trip elsewhere, queer.

This. I want to shit on decapitated Marxist bodies.

244 replies and nobody posted this.
I'm disappoint son.

i like this

Turns out that roach is a Brony too. Fucking hell.

I want Mel Gibson to heckle her

Very nice. Done webm version 4 u.

I thought it was Catherine Tate at first, but it turns out it's some d list celebrity

Top kek

Maybe the Obama quote was too much.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/869727966456107008

Ouch.

Pls. Learn to write before posting here.

I need backup

twitter.com/andersoncooper/status/869726823306887169

Hope ISIS gets her

This is why the Left is anti-gun. They assume everyone is as unstable as they are.

She's actually not jewish, I was surprised by that too.

f&g

for what purpose?

Is it legal to use Hillary or Obama as targets at a range?

Completely
bernietargets.com/product-category/politically-incorrect-targets/

kek

daily reminder to read "Trust Me, I'm Lying"

Lefties are psychopaths. What's the news?

i thought that she was already dead.

i guess she actually achieved her goal

oh, well. done with her now.

What do the MARS freqs have to do with anything ITT?

They're both annoying cents, I confuse the two.

Don Jr has been shit posting about this and her CNN connections. Just RT'ed this.

twitter.com/ByronYork/status/869688347735805952

Neigh.

Shit, forgot to ask if I should rewrite the post with it.

Again my question still stands….

God damn

top kek, it needs some alah snackbars when she lifts the head

what did they mean by this??

twitter.com/SecretService/status/869642554723184640

They meant

==LOCK HER UP!==

wew

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally makes you think.

The funny thing is that mud has more of a soul behind his eyes than that libtard.

What a great angle.

wew

Breitbart is really enjoying this one.

I think they mean Holla Forums

you know, at least he's enjoying himself

She just apologized.

She capitulated hours ago. Killer ID digits, by the way.

user, I specifically remember being a retarded teen and shouting all over goybook about 'lynching the nigger in chief'.

Ain't proud of it, but I done it.

By the way, if you don't own one of these things, then I hope you die of colon cancer. If you're a poorfag, I don't blame you for just using books or something instead.. my point being, the porcelain jew is destroying your rectum and you better take a clue from the elevens and start squatting to shit. You will eliminate your stool more pleasantly than a blue jay on your birdfeeder.

feels good fam.

Can't forget these niggers either.

top-tier toilet accessory it is though

Not enough. We have to keep attacking the way the Left does. Never accept apologizes; just view them as blood in the water.

Remember that whatever you think of how GamerGate ended up, their tactic of contacting advertisers en masse DID work and still will (see>>10003042). Keep doing that no matter how much she apologizes. Pull her partner, CNN into it. Attack, attack, attack. Let's do as much damage as we can and do this EVERY time we have the opportunity.

Let me take back that threat, upon further research, the Squatty Potty CEO approved the marketing direction that not only included Kathy Griffin, but also included a coprophilia-based commercial. Maybe stick with a cardboard box if you're a NEET just looking for a quick constipation cure, lol.

what the fuck's wrong with her faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace?

hmm it's as if the bigguys know…

Call these places once they open tomorrow. Destroy her.

They would usually start out by beating the target over the head with their apology. And damn, did she fold quick. It took mere hours for her to fold. Remember all the talk of the Overton window and the pendulum? The pendulum has swung so far to the right that it took the wall containing the Overton window with it. And we're less than a year in to the phase shift.

CNN's already pleaded with whoever's still listening to ignore her stunt. It's a 50% chance of e-mails being ignored, or resulting in some kind of nice bonus happening.

Why not also give Sony a call and get them to drop CNN from their streaming service for continuing to support her.

That's actually creepy bro.

Do they have fax machines?

Oh yes. This definitely.

Fax machines?

I'm thinking back to dank ink in Holla Forums when anons flooded steam's phone line, mod shit (since steam was going full payed mods at the time) and fax machine with printed smug and things that would waste black ink. If anything, it cluttered up the to do list between the thousands of smug anime girls and the legit shit coming through via fax.

You mean the commercial of the unicorn shitting ice-cream?
C'mon, that was hilarious

Pathetic creatures will be culled.

Top fucking wew. More spin than a hurricane.

Even Anderson is disgusted by the shitty Miss Piggy Rip off

Probably, businesses latch onto faxes like they are the best technology ever created.
I wasted too many hours configuring these pieces of crap so it converts digital data streams into analog data so the fucking fax could keep working, some of the mopre wealthier ones paid for an analog line specifically for the fax.

Isn't threatening the POTUS a felony?

forgot my picture

Jews make such shit-tier propaganda. Their sole success was due to lack of competition and exposure. Their propaganda is so ineffective that it actually drives millions in the opposite direction. Then someone else comes along, who doesn't even necessarily have to be a propagandist, or even a good one, and they can change the minds of millions with ease as they flee in anger or disgust from their horrid propaganda.

And history repeats itself, degenerates, liberals and scum.

fuck… I was planning to do a mock ISIS video with all traitorous politicians and hollywood pedos as the victims.
I guess I was too late.

Also people are literally calling for Hillary's head right now - how is this any different?

From the normie perspective where Trump is literally Hitler and Clinton did nuffin wrong
Of course, we all know the real reason why this person did this - shekels :^)

For what? being a stupid artist?

Unless she is doing this deliberately to make memes to cover her ass (which is probably true tbh, it's fucking hollywood)
Seriously, this is Sex Pistols' "God Save the Queen" all over. Who gives a fucking shit?
Only difference is that the Sex Pistols were trying to get the word out about the "reality" lurking underneath. This bitch does it to distract.

Nice

She apologized for this?

What the fuck?
Why is the world so fucking soft nowadays?
In the 90's bands would sing about ripping people's heads off.
Now artists literally apologize for inciting terrorist sentiment. Why are artists so soft now?

Seriously, the reaction to this is fucking laughable.
We're turning into a world of soft puppies.

Thats why Trump is in charge now, damage control so we dont gas them all

Honestly, don't play this game. Like we don't constantly push the envelope on everything we do.

The "I'm offended" game is for dumb faggots and everyone knows it. Kathy Griffith or whatever the fuck her name, she's just a D list celebrity trying to do something controversial to remain relevant. That's it. And everyone autistically screeching about it is doing her a service. Her apology was probably planned by her agents beforehand, knowing full well the reaction this was going to get.

you fucks fell for the bait.

Nevertheless, she needs to be imprisoned

Bait? She is apart of the Hollywood whores crew for Hillary. She is with her and the pedo Kikes who run Hollywood.

fuck no, she's bascially a living red pill, I want everybody too see this walking disaster

Fair enough
I'll see how this plays out

Could’ve sworn that RDJ was at least slightly right-wing. Gibson obviously is, and so is Gary Oldman.

At least you could paper bag that and not have much of an issue, Kathy has no redeeming qualities.

You know he's a notorious junkie, right?

Oh, of course. The whole rehab thing is part of the reason he’s being pushed in the modern age (which is strange when you think about it; you’d think the kikes would have hung him out to dry after he got clean). I just vaguely remember an interview where some faggot wanted him to out himself by saying something right wing and he called him out on how it had nothing to do with the topic of discussion…

who cares? it's not like anyone is being killed.

that was her mistake. you either own what you do or you stay at home and don't interact in society
retracting because a bunch of moralfags is shocked is weak

I think it's just art. I'm not shocked by Lolita. it's a book/movie, it's not real.

Jump off a bridge

It's just art man!
It's just art!
Dude, it's just art!
Art man!

Real artists should find a new name for themselves and their craft.

O-oh.

oh fugg rest in piece kathy griffin's career

Trump should have had a sit-down with his son and explained that, as President, sometimes people are going to say mean things about his daddy. He should also explain what an "effigy" is and what people do with it.

Fuck yourself with a rake. It's better just to turn the other cheek right? You cunts never learn.

This is actually a serious crime, she's lucky she's a celebrity(?) because she just committed a felony.

Never publicly, and most people who did it online as a joke got a little meeting with the Secret Service.

This "Cracked" writer got interrogated by the feds for 16 hours over a dumb joke about a president's daughter:

archive.is/AVifH

People have been burning/hanging Presidents in effigy since Washington. Do you seriously want to raise the level of Presidency to "untouchable"? Nobody can say mean things or make effigies or disagree with the President? Is that really what you want?

Democrat presidents are untouchable. I want leftists to hang with their own fucking rope. The left at least understands that these constant attacks work, no matter how petty. Doing nothing earns nothing.

Not really. I've seen effigies burned of Obama and Clinton. No president in the history of presidents has been untouchable. If you want to do something, then do something. Why are you sitting around whining on Holla Forums instead of doing something?

Doing nothing earns nothing.

I want to use any ammo of the shabbos against them. Goal is complete victory. Any chance we can shift the Overton Window, I'll fucking take it.

Whites greatest strength in war is unlike the chinks and injuns, Whites fought until their opponent forfeited to a total loss.

Really? Care to share any examples of d-list celebrities holding the heads of clinton or obama?

You shills just cant help but out yourselves.

What's PR have to do with it?

It's a matter of explaining the world to his son.

In all honesty she owes everyone an apology for issuing an apology sans make-up. She is frightening to look at.

I'm noticing a similarity.

Are you really this dense or are you pretending to be retarded?

Doing nothing earns nothing. You're doing nothing. Congrats on letting your own words be used against you.

This is the "look at those stuffy easily offended conservatives getting all worked up over nothing" narrative. These people have been using manufactured controversy and outrage in their favor for decades. We finally start playing their game and getting good at it, we finally start understanding the rules of the game and using them in our favor……and we still fall for some low-tier bait when they do it.

It was obviously just to be relevant again. She planned to apologize from the start.

What was the point of apologizing if she didn't do it directly to who she was sorry for targeting?

I wonder what the "spirit cooking" angle was?

kek

so if it was positive you'd be okay?

if you got it you wouldn't do it in the first place. Also, who finds beheading's funny?

Women don't understand whats funny their comedy is just throwing stuff out there and seeing if it's socially approved.

inb4 it turns out Barron didn't really think it was his father and he's just taking advantage of his age to make people go "Think of muh children!"
Barron is already learning how to shitpost if this assumption is true.

This is apology of ISIS-style beheadings.

Nigger, a clown faggot wearing a mask that looked like Obongo Congo got his shit kicked in. We're already well past that. The left won't play ball.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

It's not all that bad.

I won't lie, the first redpill to get through my filters was a porn overlay. The one about the water table being only two feet below the surface.

Makes sense. If someone is a degenerate, how are they going to swallow a red pill that looks like a red pill? Though because it is still depravity, I think it's a risky maneuver that works much, much better outside of Holla Forums.