The Witcher Series

The Witcher books are gonna get a series on Netflix with the writer, Andrzej Sapkowksi, as an creative consultant.

Will it be thrash?
Will the author be able to maintain the integrity of the books?
Will it be bad just because its a Netflix show?

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/805954/The-Witcher-Netflix-release-date-latest-news-Geralt-Rivia-Andrzej-Sapkowski-trailer-cast

Can't wait for all the diversity!

I can imagine its gonna be like GoT, different races come from different regions and hatred between races is gonna be a dime a dozen. Also the hatred and disgust everyone seems to have towards witchers and sorceresses.

They need to cast Geralt as the proud nubian king he was in the original stories before Sapkowski was forced to white was him to appease the cumskin savages.

Like what?

If you look at all Netflix adaptations, they almost never racebend the main characters. The only times they do, is when they take an anime show, they make everyone white and throw in a token black guy.

Never understood where people got the idea that Netflix forces diversity.

only way this could be better is if Zack Snyder or Brett Ratner was involved

There you go, instant trash.
The books are incredibly shit and sold poorly, but the games were made with huge liberties taken to make them good and the franchise sold like hotcakes.

You should be hiring the writers behind the games, not the hack that barely managed to put food on his plate for years.

I have three of these games with all the add ons that my brother just gave to me. I want to play them, but the first one doesn't support controlpads and you are supposed to migrate your saved game to the next once you clear one. I can't give enough of a fuck to play the first without a control and it would bother my autism to play the second without a save game from the first so like whatever. They should make a cuckime about this if people want me to be interested.

You are right, completely the same unracebended character. Thank you for reminding me BASED megapede. What is your username on r/The_Donald? I want to give you gold.

The director will be the same guy who directed this cinematic for the third game.

Which, by the way, is a pretty fucking nice cinematic.

What impresses me the most is how all of that takes place in Toussaint, even though it was a release trailer. The people behind the game did a very good job planning it all out.

CD Project Red are some hard working poles indeed

Imagine if they put that much effort into a true job instead of wasting it on the electric jew. They could unplug every loo in Britian within a day

Well, the lads are very talented at what they do now. Maybe once the witcher franchise dies down they can unclog toilets in the rest of Europe.

I just think it is a waste to see the poles natural talents go to waste. Doubly so when these particular poles seem intelligent enough to almost be as productive as Whites. Imagine if they stopped making childrens games and got involved with engineering. They could probably make an unclogable loo,

Nigger, they probably had this content ready to go and withheld it for them DLC bucks. I still remember those leaked files passed around back in the day proving that CD Projekt Red was deliberately withholding stuff from the base game.

I cant wait for half of the cast being nignogs and probably Geralt too.

They should do FARCRY

Witcher is a book series tho

George Soros should have picked up Elric instead, it fits his agenda much better.

Fortunately Moorcuck is all but forgotten.

Low hopes. They want this to be their GoT, so I imagine the first season will actually be quite strong, to lure us in and build up the praise. Then they will inject the poz.

this one?

its a trash series for a trash company, a perfect fit

oh yeah, my dad had a few of those books

Reminder that the author gave Project CD Red the rights for the games for nothing, took an upfront payment over royalties, and is forever butthurt over their success.

that's what happens when you grow up in a communist country

The rights weren't worth shit before the games became an international success. He wouldn't have got any vodka money if he had asked anything more as the devs would have just made their own half arsed fantasy setting about the adventures of a famed pigment issued monster slayer named Gerald Rivier the Fair Wolf.

He was offered royalties and turned them down because he didn't think there was any money in video games.

and this is why there will always be economic inequality: some people are just stupid

Don’t get why even Holla Forumsirgins jump on this games dick. Buggy af and about as challenging as farmville.

Holla Forumseddit, much like reddipol, is filled with insecure amerimutts that like to larp as "white people" since clearly slavs are "white".

What are either of you talking about?

Spotted le 56%er

I love how much The Witcher trigger a goon like you. You can't help but to get super butthurt about it.

Geralt will be black and Holla Forumseddit amerimutts will get btfo because they're a bunch of insecure stormweenie cumskins

Why are you projecting?

Okay

That's not what makes you a goon, goon. This is like a coon speaking unintelligible ebonics wondering if liking watermelon was what tipped you off about him being a nigger.

No, pleb, comparing Witcher to Farmville by no stretch of the imagination qualifies me as a goon. Now go put on your prettiest dress and play Fallout 4 some more, fagget.

WEEBCUCKS BTFO

t. Goon.

Please enlighten me and tell me how great Gone Home and Life is Strange is, goon. Were you one of the guys who's virginity was stolen by Zoe Quinn?

lol gator

You're an idiot. I know Holla Forums hates to admit this but Italians and Jews are white, and Jigsaw is white in the comics. So as I said, not race bending.

Buggy? Perhaps you need to get with the PC master race. This game was smooth as fuck on Ultra settings for me.

Goon confirmed, you're the only guys still caring about GG.

lol gator

So you couldn’t defeat a group of bandits by running 10 feet away and picking them off while they ran around in circles bumping into trees and shit?

Anyone here who isn’t a newfag or goon is a gator tbh

No, they never got stuck on trees when I played. You could cheep them out by going in the water and they'd turn back.

>thinks video games can be challenging for anyone but kids

Where do you think you are, son? /r/gamerghazi?

Gee a literal retard white knighting a triple a game, hoodathunk.

WEW

I was here before GG and I never gave a fuck and never will. Video Games are for children and you should be embarassed to play the electric jew

Why though?

And when you started sucking did is that when you learned to talk like a fag?

"sucking dick"

Well. I fucked that insult up.

Kino is the highest expression of the human soul and proof that the divine exists within mankind.

this level of delusion

The Witcher is a stupid series and the word "witcher" looks and sounds absolutely retarded

t. soulless amerimutt and living mockery of God's love corrupted by their jewish masters.

it's the best rpg game ever made tbh

Dark Souls is the best game ever made. Do you play PC games with a game controller too, faggot?

see

How do you feel about "The Hexer"?

That sounds cool. They should have called it that or Warlock. Witcher just sounds gay as fug.

Now that's a garbage game right there.

Found someone with the gay gene

Dork Souls souls is pure reddit. The only reason why it's so hyped up is because millennials hadn't played a game that didn't hold their hand before it.

What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever even played Dark Souls? The Witcher, with its retarded name, ridiculous story, and bloated gameplay is the most reddit game there is.

I played a little bit of the the witcher 2, what a joke of a game. Certainly was no fallout or elder scrolls. If it is anything like the game which was quite hard to get into then it's going to flop.

To be fair, the last game is the game that made the series really famous. The two first games were average at best.

The first game was the best one. I could see why amerimutt causals would like the third the most though.

Reddit is always gushing over the Souls games. Truth to be told they just aren't that good, or much good at all tbh. It's no coincidence that there's droves of reddity indie copycats.

Only weeaboos with no taste (aka reddit) likes it because they've never played anything but casual AAA titles before and they've read Berserk.

Too bad I'm not American then :(

Only RPG that might be better is Divinity Original Sin 2.

it will be kino

Practically everything that Hollywood and Shitflix touches turns to shit.
Hate the see the Witcher series, which I quite enjoy, get tainted.

Nope. First had bad VA, bad graphics, bad animations, weird rhythm game combat. Good main quest though.