WE WUZ KANGS

home.bt.com/news/science-news/ancient-egyptian-mummies-more-closely-related-to-turkey-and-europe-than-africa-11364184166958
archive.is/nFhtV
==WE==.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
survincity.com/2013/10/japanese-ainu-genocide-the-original-inhabitants-of/
archive.is/hh2SZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KANGS

Isn't it well known that Pharaoh Tutankhamen's Y chromosome DNA is now mainly found in Ireland, Scotland and Wales and among the few Berbers in North Africa?
That is to say, the Egyptian royalty were pale, freckly ginger mingers to be sure to be sure.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

Another source on the study.

Yet another reminder that the First Civilization (which fell at the end of the last ice age when the sea level rose) was global and was white. That’s why the mesoamericans thought the gods were returning when the conquistadors landed: their HISTORICAL TALES of the white founders of their old societies had been passed down through the millennia.

Lot of Phoenician DNA up in those parts through the picts.

Tallys up with the R1b movement that dominated moved into Spain France and across to Britain and Ireland.

Yes.
Manifest Destiny and Plus Ultra was just the white an returning to collect the gold and silver he'd asked the beaners to collect in tribute to the beauty of the white race.

Forgot pic.

In addition to blue eyes, there are gods depicted with full beards in places like South America and China. South Americans can barely grow shitstaches, and Mongoloids (with few exceptions) aren't noted for their facial hair.

But the Ainu (who have caucasoid genetic markers) can! That’s why there has always been a caste system in Japan with the Jomon on top and the Yayoi (pureblood mongoloids) below.

So we wuz Samurais and shit?

Follow that dotted blue line! There’s a reason the Japanese were “honorary aryans”, and it’s nothing to do with their then-current military alliance.

Judging by skull shape, the Amon are at least partially descended from very early Europeans. The more you look at it, the more it becomes clear that they are an entirely different race from the protochinese that overran the island during the ice age land bridge.
Take a look at their beards, first of all. Chinese are low testosterone and the best most can do is thin pubs-like peach fuzz around their cheeks. The Ainu, however, show absolutely no problem growing full imam-style, terrorist-tier beards. Another thing muse on–creativity. Other east asians are renown for their lack of creativity. This is because creativity is correlated with high intelligence and high testosterone, which they lack (if you even think about citing publicized Chinese claims of IQ averaging in the 110s, I’ll just laugh in your face). If you look at only scientific Nobel Prizes per capita, you will see that Japan dominates the rest of the countries in the region.
Japan produces 1.659 science laureates per 10 million people. Taiwan is next in Asia with 0.428, above China’s ratio of 0.036–a ratio, by the way, which is lower than even India’s, 0.046. Even Hong Kong, which is filled with millionaires and cream of the crop Chinese, has only 1.372. Japan’s ingenuity is so far out of the mongoloid league that it is beating lower-tier European countries such as Poland (1.295), Russia (1.115), Belarus (1.053), Romania (1.025), Portugal (0.966), Spain (0.434), and Ukraine (0.223), and is just below Italy’s ratio of 2.174.
Koreans weren’t even mentioned above because they have yet to earn even one prize in science, despite students there having the most rigorous education in the world, having to study from sunrise to sunset, Monday to Saturday. How could Japan be so ingenious if they are descended from the Koreans, if not for the admixture of a superior indigenous race?

The character of Jōmon peoples is also similar to that of whites.
“The people of Ainu, meek, humble, good-natured, trusting, polite, sociable, respecting property, hunting-bold. The belief in friendship and generosity, selflessness, honesty–their usual quality. They are truthful and do not tolerate cheating.”
– Anton Pavlovich Chekhov
This is the polar opposite of the slimy, nasty, and deceptive nature of Chinese, who brutally massacred them in their own homeland and assimilated the remainder by force. Although very few pure Jōmon remain, they have left a huge cultural impact, including the honor suicide. Japanese culture is greatly enriched by its northern rival. Traditional Japanese religion–Shinto–reveals the obvious Ainu roots; Ainu origin of the ritual of seppuku and complex valor “bushido.” The representatives of the privileged class of samurai in Japan are actually descendants of the Ainu (and we all show samurai exclusively Mongoloid type). Despite the arbitrariness of some merchants and Cossacks, the Ainu (including edzoskie) looking at the Russian defense against the Japanese. Perhaps eyed bearded Ainu saw people who came to them natural allies, so sharply different from those of living around the Mongoloid tribes and peoples. After all, resemblance of our explorers and the Ainu was just amazing. It even fooled the Japanese. In their first reports Russian referred to as “red Ainu.”
survincity.com/2013/10/japanese-ainu-genocide-the-original-inhabitants-of/
Japanese are a mixed race. They were formed by the merging of two races: the Yayoi and the Jōmon. Yayoi were more typical mongoloid, probably closely related to Chinese. Jōmon were curiously similar to Europeans. The Japanese ability to grow facial hair, unlike most mongoloids, comes from them. These different characteristics surface differently in Japanese people, which is why some Japanese look overtly mongoloid (Yayoi characteristics) and others look almost European (Jōmon characteristics). Most Japanese are generally Yaoyi. Jōmon Japanese used to comprise the bulk of Japan’s warrior aristocracy. Today Jōmon features are still prized. You will see, for example, protagonists and generally good people are drawn more Jōmon, which is the reason for the “people in anime look white” confusion. It’s not that they look white, as such, it’s that they are Jōmon. Likewise, thugs, scumbags, and the lower class in general are drawn more Yayoi, looking Chinese. Hidetoshi Nakata – Yayoi, and Ken Hirai – Jōmon, respectively.

Bushido is very Aryan spirited.

That's bullshit, read this: archive.is/hh2SZ

Fucking hell we really are the master race

What book is that? March of the Titans?

I don't see those numbers on that pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

I don't know where this meme has come up but people sound really stupid purpetuating this.

The appreciation of Jomon features arose in the late 20th century with the continued injections of western culture into Japan.

Yayoi features were considered the features of the educated for most of Japan's history due to those people being descended from the early wave of settlers that came from mainland China from the Yangtze River; bringing with them new technology and most importantly rice cultivation.

Claiming ainu people were healded as the upper class over Yamato people is extra retarded given that ainu people have been treated as second class citizens through Japan's history; they're basically indegneous japanese.

What about samurai phenotypes?

Thanks

interesting topic
cancer presentation

This guy runs the kosher story of history for all his other videos, so I don’t really trust him here.

I'm surprised the findings were even published.

Don't forget that Indians have an oral history which states how they killed the last of the "red haired giants" that inhabited this land before them.

oh shit im late

Is the site fucked?
Why can't I post the truth about the white man who created China, in his name, and bred the monogoloids to produce cheap tat?

Maybe 3 times is a charm then.
———————-
China is called China because of the Emperor Qin (pronounced Chin) Shi Huangwho who founded the country 2,200 years ago. ChiCommIDF will try to claim it's a sandnigger name for pottery - don't believe this retconning.
According to legend: the Emperor Qin was buried with thousands of terracotta soldiers, chariots and cavalry.
Which is obvious bullshit.
Until they found the terracotta army in 1974.
The >hill nearby was soon discovered to be a man-made covering for the pyramid in which Qin is buried.
43 Years Later The ChiComms Tell Us That This Tomb Has Still Not Been Excavated.
Soon after it was first discovered all foreign archaeologists working in China were deported.
The ChiComms say that they haven't opened the tomb because (and I shit you not) the same legend that predicted the terracotta warriors also claimed there'd be:
1.) 2,200-year-old traps that might still function and hurt the precious Chink would-be Indian Joneses.
2.) A model of Qin's empire with rivers, lakes and seas represented by hundreds of gallons of Mercury with might cause heavy metal poisoning in the, presumably naked, irreplaceable chink adventurers.

China is called China because of the Emperor Qin (pronounced Chin) Shi Huangwho who founded the country 2,200 years ago. ChiCommIDF will try to claim it's a sandnigger name for pottery - don't believe this retconning.
According to legend: the Emperor Qin was buried with thousands of terracotta soldiers, chariots and cavalry.
Which is obvious bullshit.
Until they found the terracotta army in 1974.
The >hill nearby was soon discovered to be a man-made covering for the pyramid in which Qin is buried.
43 Years Later The ChiComms Tell Us That This Tomb Has Still Not Been Excavated.
Soon after it was first discovered all foreign archaeologists working in China were deported.
The ChiComms say that they haven't opened the tomb because (and I shit you not) the same legend that predicted the terracotta warriors also claimed there'd be:
1.) 2,200-year-old traps that might still function and hurt the precious Chink would-be Indian Joneses.
2.) A model of Qin's empire with rivers, lakes and seas represented by hundreds of gallons of Mercury with might cause heavy metal poisoning in the, presumably naked, irreplaceable chink adventurers.

The simple fact of the matter is that Qin's tomb has been excavated.
Qin Was White.
The terracotta army rightly depicted the massive number of mongoloids a single white man can muster to create a new country of self-governing Downes-Syndromers.
Sadly marxism has chained the mongoloid peoples into penury.
They must be freed from marxism and put to work in menial but precise tasks as is their wont.

Use copypaste responsibly. I will now commit Sudoku for failing.

Do you know any more about the thing I heard where white Egyptians left and founded China?
Or the more likely that it was Tocharians? I know the Tocharians created the Silk Road trading network.

I'm so surprised that the dumb fucking negro has no relation to the Egyptian civilization. Oh my, my mind is blown! Dumbfounded!

An army with retard strength would be unstoppable. Thank god it is impossible to organize the fuckers into useful units.

I hate black people so god damn much.

Guan Yu confirmed for not chink lol.

it's missing some semi-important bits though, mainly about the ainu,aka those people who were in the north before they were conquered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

WE

WE WUZ QINGS N SHIT
Literally no better than niggers.

This × 2

You know, what I noticed about the chinks is that they can fool everyone eternally with their face bullshit
It's simultaneously amusing and pathetic to look at

God, they're all so horrible.
Why do blacks exist?

because there needed to be a bridge between man and ape
they're literally the missing link

Then we should reduce their population down to one single family and put them in an exhibit.