Royal Canadian mounted police...

Royal Canadian mounted police, one of the most strict and upkeep police institution in Canada just appointed a retard the title of "honorary cadet" parading him around, he cant even walk alone.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/rcmp-indigenous-cadet-1.4129474

And it all falls into place. I wish we had just genocided them. I hate natives more than niggers. If I could rid Canada of either every nigger it has now, or the natives, I'd get rid of the latter in a heartbeat.

CIDF?

Royal Canadian Mounted Potato

slide thread

Holy shit, he's not even one of those high-functioning downies you see bagging groceries. This is the king of potatoes. The worst part is that there are people who would defend this because it "makes him feel good", as though making a mockery of one of the most historic organizations in Canada is justifies because it makes some potato who has no idea what's going on "feel good". Keeping people like this alive is cruel, and the fact that people keep them around to virtue signal is disgusting.

This. Unfortunately, a universalist religion, an incomplete understanding of our biological obligations, and the white man's altruism ensured that the Injun lived to drink another day.

Congratulations, OP!

Definitely NOT worth a thread.

Never have to interact with them where I live, don't they just mostly keep to themselves on reserves killing themselves with drugs and booze and subsist from obligatory goverment gibs?

Post it in the Canuckistan thread.

mate you're fucking delusional. when they began letting females, faggots, and token nigger in, they lotion all respect, they're walking joking now…

Every other culture and race would have killed or let him die in some way or another, only whites would try to bring a bit of heaven into hell by nursing a sick bird, spending time with an old and senile person or, like in this case, letting a mentally retarded man enjoy himself.
Are you saying we should've aborted him like hoodrats love to do? Maybe we should form a circle and throw a burning tire around his neck.

Eugenics revival movement when?

Stat mandatory abortions for the retarded until we can get CRISPR to make us 10/10 perfect gene babies.

Fucking typo on "rally". Here is the fixed version.

they didn't want trudeau to feel left out

They were retarded long ago this just makes it official.

They have already had retards in the Mounties.

Needs to be made a capital offence.

He would still have been retarded because his mother poisoned him in the womb.
Spot the manlet.

sikh bros are more based than others

They still aren't white.

Just your another case of Jewish assault on the West. Any institution with a capacity for control and/or oppression must be infiltrated and subverted. Any institution with a semblance of tradition, integrity or discipline needs to be tainted, corrupted, discredited and eventually destroyed.
Dig for the names of those responsible for bringing this abomination in, I bet my pinky finger they will (((echo))).

GAS THE CHUGS

Every thread is a leaf thread.

Reminder that Canada was founded against chinks and other assorted immigrants

The RCs are pozzed.

One on Parliament Hill has a neck tattoo. I have a picture somewhere.

Not even city cops respect the Really Cucked Muted Pussies anymore. At this point they may as well make this retard their leader. might actually improve things.

He'll fit right in with the mounties. Seriously; they should be renamed RMPC for Raping and Mounting People Constantly. The RCMP always rape female officers and suspects.