Pic related

Do all movies will use this strategy now and will be worse since others will try to increase this strategy? Even shit devs like ubisoft since 2012/2013 are doing this.

It's worse than that, the look at the previous democratic president and the last democratic nominee. Can't criticize our Middle East policies like you did with Dubbya now can you goy?

All movies/media/entertainment owned by DNC or following DNC trend, narrative, propaganda and lobby will use this strategy now and will be worse since others will try to increase this strategy. Even shit devs like ubisoft started doing this in 2012/2013

I noticed this during the star wars release, but not with Boyega. It was with the Daisy Ridley. When people started to label her a Mary Sue, which she is by any objective standard or understanding of basic star wars lore, there were thousands of screeds seemingly pre-penned to counteract any reasonable critiques that she was able to act as a force user with ZERO training. At the time, I thought it was more the fact that girls never want to be reminded that it takes effort to achieve things. They just want to be told that by being a quirky le ebin person they can be 100% as good as the boys xDDDD. It's disgusting. Not only is it ruining our women, it's ruining film. Even with a female character, it could have been interested had she been given any sort of training and seen her develop her skills. Think Kill Bill and Uma Thurman's quest for revenge. While Tarantino is a piece of shit par excellence, you could hardly say Uma didn't earn her way to fighting Bill. From a comatose rape victim with extensive atrophy to killing all of her rivals in swordplay. None of that was present in Daisy's movie.

I bet you also think that the original Alien film wasn't feminist, SJW and far-left either right?
Some people can't see it until all subtlety is removed, I guess.

Sigh.

The original SW wasn't SJW, it was just progressive. SJW is something different. If some artist wants to depict a diverse world in their art, then who cares? It's up to them, it's their art. The same goes for people that want to depict a homogeneous society, that's their call too. The problem right now is that it is SJW, which means it is intentionally creating division for marketing purposes and profit, and to gain power. The new SW aren't really art or film as much as they are political statements. That's the problem with a lot of media now, you are just watching the same political statement rehashed over and over again, and it's directed towards these zombies that get off on having positive feedback for their beliefs.

I would like to add that if you it doesn't happen here quite as often, but 4chan Holla Forums is the perfect marketplace for this. They will post some youtube trailer and say something like "Holla Forums BTFO". Sometimes it's funny and I laugh and read the shitstorm that ensues, other times it's obviously just marketing. They make those threads hoping a bunch of posters will get enraged and start a twitter campaign to boost their movie and make it start trending. The new viral marketing is finding your opposition and getting them to promote your product through their rage. This causes your audience to mobilize and feel obligated to start watching or reading it.

The counter to this is to have social media campaigns that can actually successfully boycott or remove icons of this marketing. If that actually happened a few times this would stop. I think it was almost possible with the fire colbert stuf and gg, but it didn't quite carry on long enough. If a mouthpiece was actually removed at some point because of a social media campaign started here then they would really stop fucking with us. Unfortunately, the attention span just doesn't seem to to be there, and people are too easily splintered these days. When a person with a lot of money behind them uses us to promote themselves, they can just as easily send some people end to make us stumble.

the PPG and Voltron controversies seem manufactured as well. not saying they aren't disturbing but they seriously seem coordinated.

Maybe instead of showing outrage at the use of minorities and women, the approach should be to attack disney and other companies for trying to pit people against each other and marketing off division.

I imagine a lot of SJWs wouldn't know how to respond if instead of making racist jokes about a black stormtrooper they were just called off for exploiting racial division to sell a product. Basically using the stormtrooper as some kind of uncle Tom to take all the heat while they make the money.

In the original Alien, Ripley was written as a guy. Then they found this 6'5 woman and figured, they can let her run around in underwear for half the movie and double the viewer satisfaction. It was incidental exploitation.

SW was a retread of WW2, like very many action / fantasy movies in fact, that trend did not start with liberals either.

"progressive" is a spectrum and SJWs are a part of it

They really focused on the white chick and Darth Vader here in Japan with Rogue One. I am waiting to see how much ad time they give to the Asian chick. Sure, she is Asian, but here the only fat chicks in entertainments are "fatty fall downs" (basically comedians who focus on being fat), and not sex symbols.

I'll update.

embarrassed to see my rant still making the rounds

Oh, you mean (((Holla Forums))). Yeah, "the A=Z prove me wrong" stupidity is why I love that the media pushes them. They have become OUR containment board.

It's a solid argument that ties into the general destruction of honest discoruse. And it's all done for advertising which is really quite galling.

They are trying outrage marketing with fucking weed now. Some pot company marketing woman was screaming about fucking white males recently. Of course it's the one with the most predatory marketing…

LOL I call my jock girlfriend Ripley. She HATES dukes, it's fun to watch her sorry out over predatory lesbians.

There was some nigger mixed race couple if i recall correctly, at least the nigger sacrifices himself for her by fighting the alien. Now that we talk about the nigger, all the memories i have of him is being a badass and good guy, yes, it is brainwashing.

Jews increase entropy at an accelerated rate as their schemes succeed.

They already progwashed just about everything to the point that i don't feel comfortable mentioning my favorite (((intellectual properties))) anymore.

If enough people like X, jews will find a way to make X unlikable. They make moral tales into immoral, degenerate propaganda.

Think about all the books, movies, and games that have come out the last 10 years. How many of them were mainstream remakes/reboots/prequels, and how many of them were original? Of those original productions, how many of them were independently created?

I bet if we did the numbers we would notice that almost every movie hollywood puts out is some form of propaganda that also D&Cs the existing fan base. (if one exists)

So yeah. "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

pic related; literally created by chad

yes