Back on-topic now, faggots.

Lol redditor BTFO

t. redditor

Report thread and request sticky

>>>/monster/328115
ftfy fag

Spotted the redditor.

james franco btfo.

The old South Park was not Reddit. It actually made fun of both sides, unlike the liberal hellhole it is today.

But why?

Redditor apologism is cuckoldry.

=>>1000050

He's still trying to shitpost like it's 2015, the last year goons felt safe.

For starters, anything cumskins like…..

You give away the troll :( 1/10

wasted GET

your autism is showing

So you finally figured it out?

any movie or show recommended on Holla Forums with the exception of joe dirt

What shows or movies are NOT reddit?

Fuck your get OP, and fuck your (((historical revisionist))) bullshit. I hope you get shot in the back of the head.

Anime

I've been told my autism is my charmpoint, tbqh fampai.

reddit.com/anime

No, that is cuckime. Fucking reddipol can't tell the difference.

Plebbit can't appreciate eastern kino. They only have a surface-level understanding.

9. your mom

Bollywood

t. Amerimutt spammer

t. euromutt spammer

Define "cuckime" you communist fuck.

jdar doesn't work anymore

Redpilled NatSoc east Aryan cartoons.

… but, I actually do like this

Wouldn't that be the opposite?

Drunk bitch

Then you actually are a redditor and a cuckold.

Get lost, commie. The gallows are calling.

Well at least you admit it.

t. Afrimutt spammer

I guess you have no idea how greentext works. Put the shotgun in your mouth.

Take your memetext back to 4chan, ``please´´

You seem awfully new to this textboard thing.

This kind of quotation has been in use in for over 20 years.

In the form of direct quotes, it's actually older than that.
In the form of being used as a replacement for the ability to form complete sentences, it's a recent development and a cancerous cuckchan import.

or to put it in terms you might find easier to understand:

lol nice argument kid gb2 gaia fucken weeb

____   r'ア'"`ヽ.,_ _,,..-=-、    _,. -,|\_ /|    `ヽ.)ヽ、.i,___:::;>''"´:: ̄ ̄`"''<´::::::::く___,.ンヽ!''ア´       \/ / .           ヽ:: ,.-イ ,ヘ,.ヾ、         `7   i   /i  i     〈  ,,ァ'"|__r┘r‐ァ        ./i  i /!--/ | ハ_!_ i   i iY'イ ,:'/   Y       く L__ハ/-‐‐'  レ' _!__;ハ ハ .|_,ゝ:::',     !   ',',ヽ.   ノ ヘ「7""         `レ7´)/:::iヽ;:::i     | What a wonderful Kike-free day~!   i´`とン' ´`ヽ!,人  「' ̄ `i ""7_/'´':::::::! i:::!     ,'   ヽ.,_//」 、_,ノ:::::ノ>.、、,___,ノ_,,.イ:::!、__!7ノ__. レ'   /--‐ァ     i   ゝ-ァ'/ /)_iヽ/ /(/ゝ、.,_ノ   ̄「iー-、 、_,/    ノ〈)    `  /::::ソ^ヽ、/」::_r' _/ /」      |つ-' ,:'   

Are you saying that because Holla Forums has features that also exist on halfchan, that it is somehow worthy of ridicule? That's all you commie fucks do, ridicule everything. You're going to get a bullet in the back of your skull, but that's not my problem.

Ummm why did mods sticky this? It's blatant Holla Forumsyp propaganda.

Because I stepped in and called out the commies. This thread henceforth will be a battle against communist jews.

This is what you get when you allow redditor from Holla Forums to cross board. Shaking my head, fampai. You can't even rebuke anything I wrote. You simply double down on the cuckery like a good little right wing social justice warrior. What next, are you going to tell me who is white, amerimutt?

Throw yourself in a fire, weebcuck.

All me

Pretty disappointing that OP left out Game of Thrones.

Honestly, who the fuck do you think you're kidding? Your agenda clearly involves genocide of the whites and their identity. Who do you think is supporting you other than kikes? You're fucked dude, back to Israel.

WTF BO said I'd be given board vol spot and could banish these worthless fucking Holla Forumsyp trash like wtf

I mean, I understand what you're saying, but you're saying it in a profoundly schizophrenic way. I'm guessing you're a kike.

Why don't you want me as board vol /leftyb/?

That has to be a photoshop. Otherwise, that is the single most jewish woman in the world.

Because we don't need another? I think four for a board that is slow as shit is already overboard, to be quite honest.

Game of Thrones is a show you retard.

you forgot sens8

It's a flick joint

Only the greatest movie ever made.

You mean Reddit's third highest ranking movie last year?

I always wondered if threads ever got stickied on Holla Forums and your get granted me an answer, list also seems legitimate.
This was a pretty good day.

Ok, let's follow your argument to its logical conclusion:

t. reddit

This has to be a bot. There is no way that a human read that in a minute and made that response. Fucking kikes.

Because no one reads your shitposts.reddipol

t. Holla Forumsyp

You said because in a situation where I wasn't even posing a question. You kikes are so hysterical that you can't even into logic.

lmao@unerd

So fucking pathetic. I can't wait until you're shipped off to Israel, where the Palestinian locals will call for your throat daily.

Why is The Room considered Reddit?

Because it's a fucking meme.
It's a magnet for stupid normalfags that want to feel smarter than literally anyone.

t. Reddit

Pathetic. You have no argument so you resort to ad hom.

t. reddit

I don't visit Reddit so I don't know what they find funny other than stuff about whales and puns.

I didn't realize they were making fun of him for being stupid, I didn't think Reddit people made fun of others, because of empathy and all that.

I'm going to level with you, dude. If you ever, ever, used Reddit for anything other than a quick answer, you are a Redditor. This means your IQ is probably around 100 at best, and you are a moron.

If you visit once you are reddit trash and need to be gassed like the sodomite kike you are.

Alright guess I'm ok then.

You commie fucks need to stop.

The fuck? For some reason my address bar says Holla Forums, yet here I am in Holla Forums. Damnedest thing, shekelbergstienowitzpai

Jesus Christ :^) you are one stupid kike. If you read the Art of War, you'll realize that understanding your enemy is paramount. I realize you're probably a D tier flunky in the Mossad movement but you're too stupid to even live.

Le cuckime XDDDD fag BTFO

I think you both are kikes.

t. Expert kike detector

Do you realize how impotent your posts are? You're not fooling anyone. Traitors get the first bullet.

But that isn't the movie I posted. That's some jewified, negrified abomination.

What the fuck is this, some sort of weird reverse meta-troll? Has Holla Forums finally gained a glimmer of self awareness? No, that is giving reddipol too much credit. More than likely you were entirely earnest which makes the fact Birth of a Nation, one of reddit's favorite movies from last year even funnier.

WEW get a load of this poleddit. Nice false flag, commie. You will never get red pilled aryan NetSoc warriors of Holla Forums to fall for shitposting that obvious. Take Mao's little red book, turn it sideways, and stick it so far up your ass you choke on it you refugee welcoming pigfucker.

CANADA WILL NEVER ACCEPT CHINK SHIT, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm wondering why you're mentioning China, because I didn't say a goddamn thing about their country. Perhaps, are you showing your hand too early?

What? I posted the 1915 movie. Not the one from last year.

Every g-d time

Look how the redditor shifts goal posts the moment they are exposed.

Which Chinese subversive did I quote? Fucking name him, communist.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. I just didn't think redditors would really like it. What with it being explicitly pro-what and all.

Sun Sue the chink who wrote their manual on how to attack white nations.

Yes my fellow """"""""aryan""""""""" american brother. Truly this is the story of our proud struggle and """""""""""white""""""""""" fighing the shitskin Europeans.

I literally don't know who that is. How could I possibly quote him?

Surely you know that The Art of War was written by a Chinaman?

You really enjoy shilling this movie, don't you?

I do. But I'm paraphrasing it because you kikes hate that book. I haven't read it :^)

I wasn't the one who claimed it wasn't reddit when it very clearly was.

Plebbit cucks on suicide watch!

I don't think you know what the definition of good is. Just because a movie was completed and has lots of money to dump in marketing campaigns doesn't mean it's "good". It just means that the majority of mindless dumbasses need ways to waste their time and they can kill a few hours in an afternoon by watching any bullshit movie that they heard about.

You're setting up a strawman and then destroying it. Nothing you said is indicative of my thoughts.

t. reddit

You look like a buffoon when you do this. Are you thinking that outsiders are viewing this, and thinking you're right after you literally run away from the argument? You are the most pathetic existence.

t. reddit

You are literally a woman. You are appealing to social pressure but you forgot I am not a cuckold and your resistence only make me harder.

suck my cock, dude

The absolute state of the Mossad.

The absolute state of roast beefcurtains

Cucks have no place here. Thanks for making yourselves known.

there's already a list for it dude.

JDar is fucked, but the rest checks out.

wew, that is a lot of bait

they're reddit as hell.

What's reddit about Fargo? I don't fundamentally disagree but I can't recall anything particularly reddit about it.

thank god the mods are on the right track

i remember 2 yeras ago they wordfiltered (or was it an automated ban for 'spam'?) reddit from cuckchan's Holla Forums. There's no better way to call out a bugman faggot than to tell him to go back to reddit where he will find people he truly belongs with

Commies still assmad that the feathernigger wants them dead and a new White American Reich with cultural perseveres for the indigenous fauna.

Keep making threads here and shitposting on /cow/. I am sure (((someone))) will be convinced that I am a commie jew brazilian shitposter. I mean how assblasted do you have to be to spend two years stalking someone on a korean kaleidoscope collective impersonating them and trying to get people to attack them based on your impersonation? You are that desperate you commie faggots.

excellent list, approved

yor so cool, mr 1000000,can I suck yor cock?

Holla Forums BTFO

Anything not on here and not other capeshit /game of thrones

What a shit get.

Checked. Solid list, son.

That's really true actually. Inception was the pinnacle of over-indulgent, pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Alot of this list is total bullshit though.

The numbers confirm it.
Praise be to 1 million posts, Holla Forums. You're the 7th board to ever hit 1 million.
The other six are
And finally

Your board's posts currently make up 1.57% of all posts ever made on Holla Forums.

Are you the autist on 4chan who made this list because 60-70 percent of it is pure kino

I can't think of anything more reddit and cucked than caring what someone thinks of the shows and films you like tbh.

*upvotes deep mature post for its wisdom*

Wise worsd user

There is nothing more reddit-based faggot than this whiny empty statement.

Reddits don't think for themselves though. That's their defining characteristic.

If you've never been on it, how do you know it's bad?

I’ll get you next time, user!

The only approved Holla Forums kino

it's been down forever newfag

dubs confirm everyone leave and never comment again for all eternity even newfags
/thread

Must be morning in Tel Aviv

it's exactly the same shit

Has leftypol/plebbit/shareblue ever won any dubs?

Caring about what people who care about what other people think is double-cucked.

I really have to point this out as pure communist subversiveness. He's actually telling you that thinking for yourself is somehow a quality indicative of using Reddit. Not only is this absurd, but it's clearly contradictory. Reddit is the one place on the internet where herd mentality is at its highest. Guess what, if you simply use your brain, you belong on Reddit. Absurd.

I don't care about that.

It's probably why I also like posting on Reddit.

I really only come to /Tv for memes. These "mentally handicapped feels guy" memes are amazing!

Put a fucking shotgun down your throat.

Caring about what people who don't care about what other people think is triple-cucked - and sad!

lmao

I really have to point this out as pure fascist subversiveness. He's actually telling you that the empty statement in itself is typically reddit, not actually thinking by yourself. People who need to be told to think by themselves usually don't, but they value very highly to be perceived as people who think by themselves. That is not how it works.

This is literal word salad. You took what I said as a template to try and force your commie language into it, and it simply doesn't work. Back to the drawing board, Chaim.

This is literal word salad. You took what I said as a template to try and force your fascist language into it, and it simply doesn't work. Back to the drawing board, Fritz.

This is fucking child's play. I honestly never knew what a petulant, ridiculous race the jews were.

t. butthurt cumskin

Why that one?

The rest makes perfect sense though

Fuck star wars

Oy vey, why is this anti-Semitic post pinned on the top of the board? This is almost as bad as the Shoah! The JIDF will have a word or two with you, board owner, we will NOT tolerate such kibutz, you filthy goy!

9. Bella and the Bulldogs

Because no one heard about that shit until Doge Walker "reviewed" it on his autism fest site.

10. anything to do with Reddit Letter Media and Mike "Cucklasa"

Nice

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

You forgot to post the mandatory maisie

toasting

What about the walking pleb and breaking head?

Do any of you feel the slightest sense of guilt for making the same shitposts day after day? Is it just instinct at this point?

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

t. Reddit

t. reddit

t. reddit

Is this a loli?

Haters gonna hate, but BCS is one of the best all shows of all time.

(checked)
All the more proof that gets are absolute.