Daisy Ridley Thinks She Did a Bad Job in Star Wars: The Force Awakens

it's ok lads she's been working on her acting, you'll like her this time trust me

Yes Daisy, perfect take, we don't need to do any more. You nailed it in 60 takes. You've really been improving I see

You know what this is?
Damage control, disney saw the response they got with the terrible acting of this thing and in and effort to shill the new film they make it seem that they "fixed" this problem…
I think even they know film2 is going to be very very bad.

There you go ms.Activa face.

STAR WARS IS COOL LET'S TALK ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD NOW

She looks frustrated and tired, and mildy downsy.

Good God she looks like a xenomorph.

For some reason the way she acts reminds me of a little girl play fighting.

She certainly nailed it webm related.

That just looks like bad cinematography too.

kek

someone forgot to tell her everyone is trying to do a bad job and that's the point

She's not wrong.

I just realized she almost cut her head off with the laser hilt when she got into that "baseball stance".

Except nowhere near as hot

I see Episode VIII is just going to be just as good as Episode VII. At least Disney are consistent when it comes to quality.

why do I get the feeling this is going to do badly and that disney knows…….

We will likely live to see Disney drive Star Wars into the ground. They just can't seem to stop fucking up, or capable of stopping Kennedy from fucking up. No matter what the reason is, I can't see Star Wars surviving much more of this garbage, let alone another 5 movies.

top kek

Yup, not 1 guy with high enough T at disney to stand up to the bitch and say "No! That's fucking stupid!"

Pottery

Quite a few people did. She fired them.

I admire her honesty.