Woman tied to chair with timer being streamed

No thread on this? The stream keeps getting shut down, so I didn't both with a link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DInsW6SIVCg#t=77
liveomg.com/?filter=periscope.tv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His name was seth rich.

Check'ed.
Lets stay tuned for when the timer goes off.

Not even a good fake

Where is this stream?

Probably some marketing bullshit

This. Looks like viral marketing.

I bet $0 it's an art project to protest oppression against women. If she was prettier I'd bet on marketing instead.

This
or this

I wonder why this would be shut down so rapidly. >no link
Are you even trying, OP?

It's over. She looked dead but no one saw her die.
4chinz shutting down every topic over it at extremely high speed

Whats the current stream??? We need to save this girl!

Is that a nipple?

Is this the new HWNDU?

So what happened?

some marketing fag is disappointed his latest project didn't blow up like he hoped it would

Not even the least bit original.

Brits are about as cucked as it gets. But I think this will be the point where a decent portion of them decide its time to nut up. It really is fascinating watching the kikes machine imploding all over the fucking place all at once.

Damn, I remember that show. It was good. Cancelled too soon.

In real life bitches don't even need tape to sit down in front of the camera, when they know they are going to be killed. Neither duct tape is strong enough, you need a rope anyway. I've seen enough "getting out of duct tape" challenges to know that duct tape is shit for such job.

It also may be not a marketing but some leftist awareness art project.

Keep us posted

Another question why would they need duct tape the tablet too, instead of getting some bricks and putting it by the side or in front of of her?

Oh it's russian, never mind.

IT IS RUSSIAN

htt p://worl d.24-my.info/the-internet-craze-of-the-girl-with-timer-live/

And then the English gets broken and we have:

youtube.com/watch?v=DInsW6SIVCg#t=77

0/10, even hotwheels could break out of this

Is okay, is just slavic dating show, blin. I remember time babushka tell me that this is how she first become pregnant.

If this is some sick fuck, I wouldn't want to get caught by the сука блять police.

If it's on periscope you can try keeping up with it on

www.betterscope.net
or
liveomg.com/?filter=periscope.tv

I just checked both and I couldn't find it though. Also fair warning there is tons of degeneracy on both of those links.

Another "the dress is blue or golden" psyops trying to distract people from some other shady kikery.

Some are saying she blew up already but I doubt it. It's clear the game theory is wrong, though. Even denied it in Ruskie

Looks like studio/pro lighting.

Tasteless viral marketing.

If you get kidnapped in russia you don't get to show off on the internet, you either start sucking dicks as sex slave or get sold on organs.

apparently from a camera flash

Is it even warranted, or just Holla Forumseddit-tier autism over how everything sucks if it isn't exactly like whatever meme pet game they like?

Also if police is working on this, and she will turn out to be a performance artist, she is going to prison for making police work for nothing.

Seen plenty of snuff with lights like that. Just need a decent lamp with an adjustable stand. Considering the split shadow on the girl you can see even clearer that there's one light above and one to the far south-west. If that corner with the plastic is an entrance or exit it's probably a hallway, and if that's a hallway just beyond screen then it's a well lit hallway.

She's either in a house or apartment complex construction site. Those bricks confuse me, though. There's a hole in the floor right in front of them which seems like it has bricks in it, but that aside there's nowhere for the bricks. Why'd you pile bricks like that in a room that doesn't need it?

Also note the wood/rug under the opened metal green door and the floor-hole/indent near that hallway entrance. It's definitely under construction.
BUT WHY BRICKS?

This is probably viral marketing but I’d say whoever signed this off (who am I kidding people in marketing/ advertising are in my experience living in a different reality bubble from the rest of us) is taking quite a risk.

Considering the high tension in the world today (what with random people getting massacred on a daily basis), the seeming refusal of Government to protect their citizens coupled with the numerous examples of anons displaying strong sleuthing skills and being able to identify remote locations/ identities with very limited information.

It isn’t impossible to envision a scenario where the location is identified, some people decide to free this young woman, the location gets stormed by and the captors get assaulted or worse only for it to be revealed that the whole thing to indeed be a marketing act and the captors that just got pulverised were ad men. Can’t say I’d have much sympathy mind you.

Yeah not buying it. Like pretty much everyone else in this thread, too many fucking red flags.
There isn't even any indication in her clothes or hair that she's been sweating or crying, which bound women potentially tied to bombs/etc tend to.
Calling it, it's going to end with some stupid message, like: I bet you thought I was captured by Muslims when like, it had nothing to with Islam, when will it be time for us to have like, a discussion on islamaphobia?? Like, like or share if u agree LOL

True, but there's always the odd case, I suppose.
Though yeah you'd be tricked out after being raped/extorted sooner than this nonsense. I don't get it.

Or that. I feel stupid for not figuring that.

After the torture vids we've seen on fb I'm not so sure anymore.

Pretty sure that's Czech. But, if you do find anything you need translated from Russian, post it here.

Eh, unless it's just some sicko.

Mate, in slavland if you see some bricks, you grab them and stick them in the basement, because you never know if you're going to need bricks.

If any of this real kidnapper is a retard who can't tie people for shit, by all means.

What would happen if she was swatted?

Any updates? Looks like some gay viral marketing. Doing shit like this for viral marketing should be illegal, what if this was actually real and nobody took it seriously?

Well yeah, but if he's standing there it's not like she's going to try to get up and leave, either. You'd have to be really stupid to do something like this in Russia I'd think.

This seems probable, an “awareness campaign” could get away with such an offensive campaign because “it’s for the greater good”. If it is for a film/ game then it is borderline acceptable, high chance of backfiring but as I said in a previous post people in advertising are in a bubble so it’s possible.

This isn’t just some savage clicking “live stream” on their phone when they commit an act of violence. I’m placing my bets on staged; it could just be “performance art” if not a marketing/ awareness campaign.

somebody should do this.

Why are you watching degenerate shit like that?

Fuck it wasn't until you pointed it out that I realized he said 'snuff' and not 'stuff'
Also checked the holy quads

Those digits demand a response and also confirm that a higher power is concerned with anons degeneracy.

Women cry over some menial shit, so this is most likely promotional.

Isn’t the whole point that no one knows the location? You can’t SWAT someone if you don’t know their whereabouts. What are you going to say “probably somewhere in Russia”.

That's a cool clock.

retard detected

It's polish

Any update on this?

The 1st season was REALLY good. Second and third lost its way. They should have stuck to the same formula as 1st season, rather than turning it into X-Files lite.

She should bring it to the white house. We need to inspire women like her into science, its what makes america great.

ITT: Viral marketing

0/10

if pic related was strapped to the chair - now that would be a good watch

Oh, this is a promo for a movie. Well gee.

Why do you retards always need to call everything a fake? Does denying everything make you feel smart?

denying fake things makes us feel smart, bruh

Guess it's confirmed fake. What an absolutely STUPID MARKETING STRATEGY

WHY ARE RUSSIANS SO DRUNK?

No but really, how is Russia going to smash these idiots? Surely there's laws against this kind of thing.

Holla Forums calls a spade a spade unless it is a nigger than they call it a nigger.

It's a metaphor for the single greatest mass murder in history. Sage.

why is this slide thread getting bumped, moshe?