Simpsons/Dragon Ball are incredibly similar

This is a topic that is very interesting to me. The skeletons of the two franchises are incredibly similar:

You're onto something

How underage are you to not know Bart was the main character initially?

Just like Gohan was planned to be, right?

Even though the writers say that, I never saw Bart as the "center" in the first 2 seasons. If anything, they should've named the show after Bart for the 2 seasons.

It's a very stark contrast. Bart was clearly meant to be the focus, but dumb normalfags clamored for more hi-larious Homer adventures. That's why he changes jobs every week.

What do spics mean by this?

That's another funny part of the equation: spics are goddamn morons, and they like to splice together ridiculous amalgamations of media. The Blanco Gohan meme is so funny because of that.

Reported

Why do bean people specifically like dragon ball and the Simpsons so much?

it all makes sense now

Because they are legitimately amazing series. But they're the type of people that will support anything if they liked it even once, thus we have Zombie Simpsons and Super.

Have some Blanco Gohan.

Looking back, only a few of those episodes were Bart centric. You had ones like Homer's Odyssey and the one with Marge and the bowling instructor.

Dude, Bart the General. Fucking any episode concerned with his upbringing. It was a commentary on millenial kids. Now it's just Dragon Ball Super.

But what about the family therapy episode or Moaning Lisa?

Shaking my head, fampai

It would take an Australian to make cuckime funny

OP are you from South America?

una vela

No, but I love what they did with it.

Both IPs are the Garfield of merchandise.

OP's a BR

So, what is Garfield in the world of merchandise?

God, I wish normalfags would have never discovered anime.